View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1099 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 9999910491089109510961097109810991100110111021103110911491199 ... LastLast
Results 27,451 to 27,475 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I've not seen the segment, but breaking through ice or whatever she did doesn't have to mean Super Effective right? It can be neutral maybe?
    Yea, and considering it wasn't confirmed to be a steel type...

Anyways Flying does make sense, since it does Neutral to Ice, but it Weak to Ice... It seems that Flying is the most logical option right now.

Anyways what do you guys think of Tier Shift?

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Need a name for our new league so any suggestions are welcome.
    well tbh we can name it somehow nature like but not anything close to or last league since its tied into our guild...im not sure what yet though garnet...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Need a name for our new league so any suggestions are welcome.
    Is it to have the TEG name in there somewhere? Or can it be anything within reason BTW, Love the banner
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Yea, and considering it wasn't confirmed to be a steel type...

Anyways Flying does make sense, since it does Neutral to Ice, but it Weak to Ice... It seems that Flying is the most logical option right now.

Anyways what do you guys think of Tier Shift?
    Personally, I love tier shift. It is so much fun and so many new, things become viable.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Is it to have the TEG name in there somewhere? Or can it be anything within reason BTW, Love the banner
    I am open to anything atm.

Alao thanks
    Last edited by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII; 14th May 2013 at 3:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan0 View Post
    If they add light,it'll be funny if the thing from Spyro becomes a light pokemon. Or that thing from Zelda. XD

But most likely they'll create a firefly(I think that's what it's called) into a pokemon.
    The "Thing" from Spyro was a DragonFly and its name was "Sparkx" my good sir ^-^ Seeing how I know the name, I grew up playing that game and everything but Sky Landers >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Personally, I love tier shift. It is so much fun and so many new, things become viable.
    What is tier shift? I can't say I've heard of that yet

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

So... The Legendaries types have been strongly hinted at.

Look at the background behind the X and the Y.

Doesn't the left side look brightly colored and vibrant? It also it has lots of plants.

The right side has lots of shadows. It also has a sky background.

So, I think it means Xerneas is a Grass/Light type with Yveltal being a Flying/Dark. Light would most likely be strong against Dark, so both legendaries have a STAB against one-another.

Now, assume the above is true, what type will Sylveon be? Light? Or will two new types be introduced?

Also, what are your thoughts on Parting Shot and Parabolic Charge? Do you think any Pokemon, other than the two known (Pancham and Helioptile) will know it?

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    So... The Legendaries types have been strongly hinted at.

Look at the background behind the X and the Y.

Doesn't the left side look brightly colored and vibrant? It also it has lots of plants.

The right side has lots of shadows. It also has a sky background.

So, I think it means Xerneas is a Grass/Light type with Yveltal being a Flying/Dark. Light would most likely be strong against Dark, so both legendaries have a STAB against one-another.

Now, assume the above is true, what type will Sylveon be? Light? Or will two new types be introduced?

Also, what are your thoughts on Parting Shot and Parabolic Charge? Do you think any Pokemon, other than the two known (Pancham and Helioptile) will know it?
    Well seeing how Yveltal is being shone as a bird >_> its gonna be a Flying type. But as for Dark, I would say thats pretty good. I'd like that. But now, I can see that. Wing + Black lines and stuff = Dark/Flying_Flying/Dark

As For Xerneas. I'd say its gonna be a Grass/Steel type. Seeing how IMO. It lives in a Forest and its body looks hard. I'd say Grass/Steel_Steel/Grass

As for Sylveon, Im gonna stick to it being either, Fighting, Normal, Flying. I cant say there WONT be a NEW type. But its possible, But to me. I dont think there will be. But we'll find out in about 5 more months D:<

Not hating on your predictions x:

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    Well seeing how Yveltal is being shone as a bird >_> its gonna be a Flying type. But as for Dark, I would say thats pretty good. I'd like that. But now, I can see that. Wing + Black lines and stuff = Dark/Flying_Flying/Dark

As For Xerneas. I'd say its gonna be a Grass/Steel type. Seeing how IMO. It lives in a Forest and its body looks hard. I'd say Grass/Steel_Steel/Grass

As for Sylveon, Im gonna stick to it being either, Fighting, Normal, Flying. I cant say there WONT be a NEW type. But its possible, But to me. I dont think there will be. But we'll find out in about 5 more months D:<

Not hating on your predictions x:

Yeah, I was almost 100% Yveltal was a Flying type, the other was the unknown.

I don't know about Steel, it doesn't have that appearance, but Lucario doesn't either.

I hope there isn't a new type, but it looks like there will be, or a huge type chart makeover. Sylveon is weak against Poison and Fighting, but strong against Ice. So...

Yeah, I was almost 100% Yveltal was a Flying type, the other was the unknown.

I don't know about Steel, it doesn't have that appearance, but Lucario doesn't either.

I hope there isn't a new type, but it looks like there will be, or a huge type chart makeover. Sylveon is weak against Poison and Fighting, but strong against Ice. So...
    Well to me, seeing steel might be a big thing for it. Cause to me, The why they show it in the Pre-view, Its Horns shine and glitter. So to me like nothing else it could be Steel. It might not be. Im not working for GameFreak (Yet )

If they make a "New" Type, Im gonna be pissed. Cause it would mess up my competitive stuff now and all the type match ups. But in the video, Were those the moves its used? Cause it all depends on the moves. Cause like Ghastly, can know the elemental punchs (STILL DONT KNOW HOW D:<) Which means Ghastly can maybe beat Water, Grass, Rock, Steel, Flying and others. But its a Ghost type. O.o

But with the "New" Type, If you want to say Arceus is the "God", Then why would it ONLY have the 18 and not the 19th+? But only when its in the Kalos Region. That puts me in a "Pokemon Logic B.S." spin in my Head X_x And the 19th+ Plates would only be found in the Kalos Region? I say that would be point less. Just more predictions for the logic of pokemon

EDIT: And actually, I JUST thought of that Arceus thing about 5 minutes ago xD But to me, now thinking about it, It makes SO much sense to me now .-.
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 14th May 2013 at 7:45 PM.

Why would a supposed Light type be good against Dark? The background for Yvetal's background looks all shadowy and stuff because it's not being lit up by the huge glowing Y, same thing for Xerneas. Granted, the effect is much more apparent for Yvetal. Background might also simply indicate their homes.

Apparently there's an increase to name length limits. Hopefully this means we get Feraligator instead of Feraligatr and stuff .-.

I'd rather them not mess with old names. It would just be weird imo. Having Feraligater in gen 6 and Feraligatr in another game just seems odd to me. I hope we get a Flying/Fire type by the end of Fletchling's evolutionary line. I doubt it, but I can still hope. Maybe this bird will be more useful than the rest and actually have a Normal/Flying region bird in OU.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

^Staraptor's OU.
    Fletchling would appear to have a fire type movepool: it should have a massive impact on OU if it has good stats,purely because fire/flying is an excellent counter to almost all OU steels (Jirachi could be problematic,naturally). But since we have Moltres already, I hope for extreme offense/speed stats
    (which is asking for a lot if this is the first bird type in the game).

Just realised that Fletchling's likely based off an arrow(as in Fletching and fletcher).
    Even its tail looks like arrow fletching.

Sounds fast and offensive enough!
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 14th May 2013 at 10:34 PM.

if fletchling is based of an arrow whats its final? Arrowing? Lol As for typing maybe grass/flying cause an arrowswood and stuff

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    if fletchling is based of an arrow whats its final? Arrowing? Lol As for typing maybe grass/flying cause an arrowswood and stuff
    A Grass/Flying type with Flame Charge? Doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I'd rather them not mess with old names. It would just be weird imo. Having Feraligater in gen 6 and Feraligatr in another game just seems odd to me. I hope we get a Flying/Fire type by the end of Fletchling's evolutionary line. I doubt it, but I can still hope. Maybe this bird will be more useful than the rest and actually have a Normal/Flying region bird in OU.
    Don't be so sure. So far, the only non-fire types to know Flame Charge are Mew, Gensect, and the Blitzle line. The rest are all fire types.

It'd say it's likely he'll be a Fire/Flying type.

A Grass/Flying type with Flame Charge? Doubtful.

Don't be so sure. So far, the only non-fire types to know Flame Charge are Mew, Gensect, and the Blitzle line. The rest are all fire types.

It'd say it's likely he'll be a Fire/Flying type.
    so its more like this then?

the final evolution of a fletchling on a bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    ^Staraptor's OU.
    Fletchling would appear to have a fire type movepool: it should have a massive impact on OU if it has good stats,purely because fire/flying is an excellent counter to almost all OU steels (Jirachi could be problematic,naturally). But since we have Moltres already, I hope for extreme offense/speed stats
    (which is asking for a lot if this is the first bird type in the game).

Just realised that Fletchling's likely based off an arrow(as in Fletching and fletcher).
    Even its tail looks like arrow fletching.

Sounds fast and offensive enough!
    I hate to argue but isn't Staraptor in the Borderline Tier?

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    I hate to argue but isn't Staraptor in the Borderline Tier?
    BL Pokemon can however only be used in OU so technically it's OU, even if it isn't in OU. BL is basically a tier where pokemon don't have enoguh usage to be OU but are too broken to be in UU, and same with BL2 for UU/RU, and the now gone Bl3 for RU and NU.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Yellow wants a definitive OU early bird pokemon in OU, not a technically-it-is-OU early bird. Nothing wrong with the technicality though

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    so its more like this then?

the final evolution of a fletchling on a bow.
    *ignored*

@Myrrh it might NOT be in OU even if it was fire/flying. Watch its base stats allow it to be a mixed set. but who knows what pokemon we might get in 6th gen that will out class it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    BL Pokemon can however only be used in OU so technically it's OU, even if it isn't in OU. BL is basically a tier where pokemon don't have enoguh usage to be OU but are too broken to be in UU, and same with BL2 for UU/RU, and the now gone Bl3 for RU and NU.
    Huh....well that's always good to know, I had no clue what the BL was all about

For 6th gen, I'd personally love to see more pkmn like trapinch (who have stats higher than their next evo's). If they made a normal/dragon type with base 95/125/135 defenses who evolved into a normal/steel with 115/105/100 offenses, then I'd probably enjoy 6th gen, even if they ruin it by giving the version exclusive legendaries 200/220/220 defenses.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

This was one nice UU battle I had. I made some nice plays, lol
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-18640236

I think this is the fourth person in a row that forfeited against me -_-
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-18642558

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-18644103
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 15th May 2013 at 4:59 AM.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    This was one nice UU battle I had. I made some nice plays, lol
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-18640236

I think this is the fourth person in a row that forfeited against me -_-
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-18642558

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-18644103
    i swear i that person just hated you drastic lol wow he forfiet like made >.> also subs chande..i never actually seen anyone use that yet...kudos...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Page 1099 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 9999910491089109510961097109810991100110111021103110911491199 ... LastLast