View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1100 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 100100010501090109610971098109911001101110211031104111011501200 ... LastLast
Results 27,476 to 27,500 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

I don't think Sub Chandelure is rare. I think it's just better to abuse that base 145 Special Atk. And add Pain Split to the mix, you could somewhat have reliable recovery. Definelty try it in UU once.
    Also, you could see my love of Substitute users, lol. Sub Honchkrow and SubSplit Chandelure is awesome!
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I don't think Sub Chandelure is rare. I think it's just better to abuse that base 145 Special Atk. And add Pain Split to the mix, you could somewhat have reliable recovery. Definelty try it in UU once.
    Also, you could see my love of Substitute users, lol. Sub Honchkrow and SubSplit Chandelure is awesome!
    well to me i never see it proabably cuaz i barely ever play UU XD i don't know but anyway guys this is gunna be my last post cuaz i need to get focus on getting ready to pack and stuff, so you guys take care for now...see you on monday...ill be posting in the opening in red like i did before when im gone so everyone knows that ill be back hope to see super in real life if i run into him at the convention...it will be nice to meet some serebii members in real life as well as there my guild members...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    well to me i never see it proabably cuaz i barely ever play UU XD i don't know but anyway guys this is gunna be my last post cuaz i need to get focus on getting ready to pack and stuff, so you guys take care for now...see you on monday...ill be posting in the opening in red like i did before when im gone so everyone knows that ill be back hope to see super in real life if i run into him at the convention...it will be nice to meet some serebii members in real life as well as there my guild members...
    Well...I hope you have lots of fun.
    We'll miss you
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

I see everyone flyin' those new Avatars. The Oshawott looks pretty cool I guess.

Oh and bye Eevee.
    sohryu is giving me a banner

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    I see everyone flyin' those new Avatars. The Oshawott looks pretty cool I guess.

Oh and bye Eevee.
    Honestly there isn't an avatar better for me right now than my Red wonder fish lol, they do look pretty interesting to say the least

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

Default SuperDaikenki

Hi guys, its SD trying hard to stay in contact. I'm using a phone that doesnt beed internet and im still figuring out how to message here. So i'm not fully back. Just here to say hi
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Hi guys, its SD trying hard to stay in contact. I'm using a phone that doesnt beed internet and im still figuring out how to message here. So i'm not fully back. Just here to say hi
    Yayz. Hai super xD. Pokemon has gotten somewhat bland for me and the only type of it i like is competitive now( wow isnt that like the opposite of most ppl who get bored of pokemon?) anyways i'm going to try laddering on OU again soon. 1527 rating or something right now on PS. gonna get that to 1600 today

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

UU seems like a fun tier atm, so if I'm at my PS, I'll be doing UU, lol.
    I just like my team a lot, and when people forfeited against me like 4/5 IN A ROW
    No.

Just to clarify, any Pokemon under OU can be used with any Ability/Move combo in its tier and above, right?

- Abilities like Moody and Sand Veil(and the cousin) are banned in all tiers(besides Sand Veil/cousin IIRC)
    - Drought is banned in UU and Under
    - Shell Smash + Baton Pass is banned in NU and RU.
    No.

- Abilities like Moody and Sand Veil(and the cousin) are banned in all tiers(besides Sand Veil/cousin IIRC)
    - Drought is banned in UU and Under
    - Shell Smash + Baton Pass is banned in NU and RU.
    Or to simplify: clamperl, vulpix, and smeargle are all completely useless.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

- Vulpix seems the useless. I think it's even banned in LC.
    - Clamperl, maybe not, in PU. It still has the best boosting move in the game, which gives it a niche(Is Huntail in PU aswell?)
    - Why would you say Smeargle is useless, sure it can't abuse SmashPass in its home tier and Moody anywhere, but you're only really focusing on SmashPass. It can learn every move(well besides Transform and others). Setting up hazards is a niche. Has Spore to abuse. It can still pass on Quiver Dance and Dragon Dance(and other boosting moves you need). Has that Trick Room set with Endeavor. Smeargle is not usless.
    No.

- Vulpix seems the useless. I think it's even banned in LC.
    - Clamperl, maybe not, in PU. It still has the best boosting move in the game, which gives it a niche(Is Huntail in PU aswell?)
    - Why would you say Smeargle is useless, sure it can't abuse SmashPass in its home tier and Moody anywhere, but you're only really focusing on SmashPass. It can learn every move(well besides Transform and others). Setting up hazards is a niche. Has Spore to abuse. It can still pass on Quiver Dance and Dragon Dance(and other boosting moves you need). Has that Trick Room set with Endeavor. Smeargle is not usless.
    I'm seconding this, as well as to to notify Clampearl's massive SpA gain with a DeepSeaTooth equipped.

Also really gimmicky, but Smeargle can abuse Technician boosted Quick Attacks in a Spore Belly Drum set with Shadow Claw or Pursuit as another coverage move.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

I really wouldn't use Technician Smearlge just because of that LOW Atk stat. Even with +6, I don't think it will do that much damage.
    Gimmicky of course, but with that Atk stat, it won't work.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    ^Staraptor's OU.
    Fletchling would appear to have a fire type movepool: it should have a massive impact on OU if it has good stats,purely because fire/flying is an excellent counter to almost all OU steels (Jirachi could be problematic,naturally). But since we have Moltres already, I hope for extreme offense/speed stats
    (which is asking for a lot if this is the first bird type in the game).

Just realised that Fletchling's likely based off an arrow(as in Fletching and fletcher).
    Even its tail looks like arrow fletching.

Sounds fast and offensive enough!
    As others have said, I don't think Staraptor is OU. It isn't good enough to be in OU, just too good for UU. I want a region bird to be good enough for OU, which is somewhat hard automatically having an SR weak typing. I think in a Rain dominated Metagame that is without Hurricane Spam besides DNite, Flying/Grass would be kinda cool to handle stuff.. I still want Flying/Fighting type.

What I want in the next flying type:
    - I'd rather it not be mixed. I'd rather it just focus on one stat, that way it doesn't have to be terribly frail.
    - Doesn't need bulk as much as speed. If it had higher speed than Staraptor and had an ability like Intimidate to help bolster its bulk, that could be cool
    - It almost has to be Normal/Flying.
    - Flame Charge will cool as a boosting move. Maybe it could be a slow bulky flying type that hit hard.
    - 110/135/60/52/60/88 <-- this is still 30 more BST than Staraptor, but I think it would be cool still. Not sure if the SAtk prevent Gliscor removal or not.
    - Brave Bird + Roost
    - Some way to hit steels that is not Flame Charge.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I'm seconding this, as well as to to notify Clampearl's massive SpA gain with a DeepSeaTooth equipped.

Also really gimmicky, but Smeargle can abuse Technician boosted Quick Attacks in a Spore Belly Drum set with Shadow Claw or Pursuit as another coverage move.
    There are so many flaws in here, so I'd may as well cover them all:

-even with a deepseatooth, clamperl will only ever see use in little cup (being a weaker version of staryu with a sparse movepool and no form of recovery)
    -smeargle 'can' use technician boosted quick attacks via belly drum, but who would want to? Even after a belly drum, smeargle only hits 456atk (which is incredibly low, regardless of which tier), and is still heavily outclassed by linoone
    -also, on a bit of a "technical error", if smeargle has access to every move in the game, why on earth would you let ituse shadow claw/quick attack? Even with the technician boost, extremespeed > quick attack, and shadow force/close combat > shadow claw.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D

what do u think are good pokemon to have on a team if ur looking at speed and attack and not too low, other stats?? i got a few like amphoros, togekiss, arcanine and lucario in mind but im kinda starting to think they're weak against lots of other pokemon.... It wud be real gr8 if u could help
    Signature exceeds the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by kyle12 View Post
    what do u think are good pokemon to have on a team if ur looking at speed and attack and not too low, other stats?? i got a few like amphoros, togekiss, arcanine and lucario in mind but im kinda starting to think they're weak against lots of other pokemon.... It wud be real gr8 if u could help
    for starters you have two pokemon weak to ground and 1 immunity. and 2 pokemon weak to rock and 0 immunitys. (obviously)

You could try a rotom-w and scizor for a solid addition. to those pokemon if your set on using those, if your not and its a fresh start i still recomend rotom/scizor because its a solid core. If your going for offensive lati@s/ Ttar.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by kyle12 View Post
    It also depends on whether you want "boosters" on your team or not. If so, then pokemon like dd/multi-scale dragonite and shell smash/skill link cloyster become heavily abusable.

Start of turn 18
    Heatran used Magma Storm!
    The attack of Heatran missed!

The foe's Suicune used Ice Beam!
    It's not very effective...
    Heatran lost 15 HP! (3% of its health)

^ Without a doubt the highlight of my day.

I'm back! Sorry I've been inactive, blame finals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeul View Post
    Said it before, so I'll say it again. Best Wishes needs more delicious N.

Oh how I've missed Ubers: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/repla...ttest-18904346

Anyways for all of you Ubers players, what us your favorite Ubers mon?

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Name: OceanicLanturn
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: I have all three. But I hate PO, and I suck on wifi.
    Favorite Water/Grass: Lanturn, Empoleon, Motor-Wash, Shaymin, Celebi, Motor-Mow, Ludicolo, Luvdisc, Virizon, Sceptile, Piplup, Squirtle, Turtwig, Torterra, Maractus, Chinchou, Lileep, Cradily and so on and so for and Whimiscott and Cottonee
    what division you like: Water
    Referrals: None

And my favorite ubers mon is Shaymin-Sky. Seed Flare FTW!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

^ Welcome.

I play Ubers from time to time. I'd have to say it's either Kyurem-W or Deoxys-S. Kyurem-W hits so hard with Draco Meteor and it;s other Attacks. Deoxys-S is my favorite Suicide Lead, you're pretty much guaranteed a layer of Spikes and Rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Oh how I've missed Ubers: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/repla...ttest-18904346

Anyways for all of you Ubers players, what us your favorite Ubers mon?
    Why Arceus-Ice? That seems like a terrible type.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Name: OceanicLanturn
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: I have all three. But I hate PO, and I suck on wifi.
    Favorite Water/Grass: Lanturn, Empoleon, Motor-Wash, Shaymin, Celebi, Motor-Mow, Ludicolo, Luvdisc, Virizon, Sceptile, Piplup, Squirtle, Turtwig, Torterra, Maractus, Chinchou, Lileep, Cradily and so on and so for and Whimiscott and Cottonee
    what division you like: Water
    Referrals: None

And my favorite ubers mon is Shaymin-Sky. Seed Flare FTW!
    Welcome to the clan (:

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Page 1100 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 100100010501090109610971098109911001101110211031104111011501200 ... LastLast