View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1101 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 101100110511091109710981099110011011102110311041105111111511201 ... LastLast
Results 27,501 to 27,525 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Why Arceus-Ice? That seems like a terrible type.

Welcome to the clan (:
    So I'm accepted, right?

Anyways, I've used Arceus-Ice before and it's pretty neat as an Arceus form. Yes, Ice sucks as defensively, but offensively its a jewel. IMO it works best in a rain team, where you can get an upgraded BoltBeam via Judgement + 100% accurate thunder. The paralysis comes in nicely to hit a switch-in too, and can lower them to the speed and hp where you can outspeed and nifty ko with Judgement. Also, I like the CM set for Arceus-Ice. After it nabs 2 Calm Minds, it's pretty hard to take down since BoltBeam get unresisted coverage on many many things and can be used to hit switch ins.

But then again, ice sucks due to being weak to SR and other hazards, and it's weak to many types.

I find Darkrai to be a pain in the *** in ubers though. Maybe I should run Arceus-Fighting with Sleep Talk next time I make a team.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

So where does one normally EV train a Milotic in Special Defense, at level 25? Currently using the Exp. Share and downing Frillish, but that takes too long.
    On the other hand, I can't use Milotic with Power Band because I can't hit them with anything, so...

Have you given it 10 zinc too(100 free EVs)?
    You could try its hidden power,or bulldoze.It shouldn't take too long-it's something like 17 Frillish needed,right(15 with+2 without power item)?

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    So where does one normally EV train a Milotic in Special Defense, at level 25? Currently using the Exp. Share and downing Frillish, but that takes too long.
    On the other hand, I can't use Milotic with Power Band because I can't hit them with anything, so...
    you could have Milotic start off the battle and then switch out to a stronger poke on the first turn, that way you get the full EVs if you equip a Power Item. Also would be nice if you have PKRS that way it cuts down time for you some more
    DWF I currently have:

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Battle a shitton of Lugia/Latias/Cresslia

Gothirita/Gothitelle at Route 9 is a suggestion... Besides that there isn't a great place to EV train for SpD.

Quote Originally Posted by Comek525 View Post
    you could have Milotic start off the battle and then switch out to a stronger poke on the first turn, that way you get the full EVs if you equip a Power Item. Also would be nice if you have PKRS that way it cuts down time for you some more
    Good point:I have PKRS pokes by the dozen: I wouldn't mind giving you one if that would help you.

going to battle saph for the final in the tourney on ps I'm on as tegvoice he's on as saph come watch if you want

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

It's quite weird how on PS you click that button with Meloetta on it, and you're suddenly battling some guy; with a random team, too.
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 18th May 2013 at 3:27 AM.

Well, there is a option to battle with atleast viable sets in Showdown. I find that more fun than the tiers. It shows how much I'm getting pretty bored of pokemon ._.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Oh how I've missed Ubers: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/repla...ttest-18904346

Anyways for all of you Ubers players, what us your favorite Ubers mon?
    I just heard about Ubers and that tehy overruled the Sleep Clause, so that is gone in Ubers.

My favorite is Latias with Soul Dew, she can do so much in one match with that doubling her special defense.

EDIT : Welcome Lanturn !
    Last edited by Fabulous Ampharos; 18th May 2013 at 1:42 PM.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    going to battle saph for the final in the tourney on ps I'm on as tegvoice he's on as saph come watch if you want
    They were some great matches. Nice comeback with Chomp.

Anyone wanna give me an idea for a new team?

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I'm planning on building a Stall Team based around three Pogeys; Skarmory, Ninjask and a hazard setter (not sure yet).

The idea is to lay all your Hazards, send in Ninjask, BP +6 to Skarmory, use a combination of Rest, Whirlwind and Sleep TAlk to phase. Then add in one Sweeper and some support.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

They were some great matches. Nice comeback with Chomp.

Anyone wanna give me an idea for a new team?
    For what tier?

Btw, not sure if this has been discussed before, but I just realised that the ubers tier un-banned sleep clause for this month for some reason. Does anyone have any views on it, if this has not been mentioned before?

I personally think it's a pretty stupid move. Darkrai runs at a blazing, put one thing to sleep. Set up subs while the foe switch out. Sub breaks, then puts the attacker to sleep. It's a vicious cycle and it's pretty annoying too. I'm not saying there's no 'counter', but the fact that you almost have to run sleep talk on your team member(s) and their mothers pretty much just made me want to stay away from Ubers. It makes me shiver. I hope it gets unbanned by the end of the month or something lol.

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    For what tier?

Btw, not sure if this has been discussed before, but I just realised that the ubers tier un-banned sleep clause for this month for some reason. Does anyone have any views on it, if this has not been mentioned before?

I personally think it's a pretty stupid move. Darkrai runs at a blazing, put one thing to sleep. Set up subs while the foe switch out. Sub breaks, then puts the attacker to sleep. It's a vicious cycle and it's pretty annoying too. I'm not saying there's no 'counter', but the fact that you almost have to run sleep talk on your team member(s) and their mothers pretty much just made me want to stay away from Ubers. It makes me shiver. I hope it gets unbanned by the end of the month or something lol.
    Actually guys its just a suspect test its not neccesarily permanent and yellow if you want me to help you with a team idea vm/pm me

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Actually guys its just a suspect test its not neccesarily permanent and yellow if you want me to help you with a team idea vm/pm me
    I know it's only a suspect test but I just find it weird how they have to test one of the most overpowered clauses (besides evasion and maybe 1HKO) that allows Pokemon to spam sleep.

ASB Squad

So this means that one can now put any Poke to sleep, as many times as they want in a single match?

@Voice, It might seem that but has the strongest, accurate BoltBeam in the tier.

@Oceanic, or do what I do and run ScarfOgre and OHKO with Water Spout. Though it's fun and Ferro is excellent sleep fodder

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Some new rumors from PokeBeach.com.

Pancham evolves into Pangoro in the early level 30s. In order to evolve Pancham into Pangoro, you need to have one other Dark-type Pokemon in your party. Pangoro’s type is Fighting/Dark.
    A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up. Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic.
    A Psychic-type Pokemon named Espurr evolves into Meowstick. (Sounds like Psychic-type cats. Meowstick’s name sounds too similar to Meowth to me though.)
    Like in B/W you have two rivals – one is friendly and the other is competitive. Your rival that is more friendly gives you his/her fully evolved starter Pokemon after you beat the game.
    Another professor named Sycamore gives you either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.
    Even though it shows the player riding on a Gogoat in the new trailer, players can’t ride on their own Pokemon. What was shown is just an alternate way of getting around Lumiose City and it only works with Gogoat.
    HMs still exist but there’s a lot less of them.
    Players will be able to see their Pokemon’s EVs (probably through the same in-game facility mentioned in the other post).
    A new move, Belch, is a Poison-type attack that has a base power of 120. The user must consume a held Berry to perform it.
    Draining Kiss is a Fairy-type attack that heals the user for the same amount of damage performed. It has a base power of 60.
    If the first forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo’s original design, the second form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew‘s design.
    In case you missed the correction from the other day, the Starters’ final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting.

What I think...
    Meh. Not a fan of Pancham's evolution method.
    I think the Inkay evolution method is stupid.
    Meostick is a bad name.
    NO MORE FRIENDLY RIVALS DAMMIT.
    Like getting the Kanto starters.
    Disappointing if true.
    I like less HMs
    I'd LOVE to be able to see EVs
    Meh on Belch
    Meh on Draining Kiss; don't want a Fairy type
    Okay on Newtwo
    Great on the starters.

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    Some new rumors from PokeBeach.com.

What I think...
    Meh. Not a fan of Pancham's evolution method.
    I think the Inkay evolution method is stupid.
    Meostick is a bad name.

NO MORE FRIENDLY RIVALS DAMMIT.
    Like getting the Kanto starters.
    Disappointing if true.
    I like less HMs
    I'd LOVE to be able to see EVs
    Meh on Belch
    Meh on Draining Kiss; don't want a Fairy type

Okay on Newtwo
    Great on the starters.
    Bold is what I agree with. Riding Gogoat is just stupid imo. I'm hoping it is just a thing like the musical or something. I don't think a HP draining move will drain all the damage it will do. Are there two new forms of Mewtwo?
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 19th May 2013 at 12:24 AM.

I stopped reading at holding the 3DS upside down. But then I wanted to see what else was there. I personally I feel every single thing is thrown out the window given the upside down thing. Complete and utter shenanigans in my eyes, nearly everything seems like a random reach at something.

Fail to see the problem with turning a 3DS up side down, it's not that difficult at all unlike Nuzlockes and MMing for shinies. Plus it's the first time it's able to use the 3DS like that unless I miss something. As for Meowstick it comes from Meow + mystic and it could have been an error on the rumors part.

Bold is what i agree with. Riding Gogoat is just stupid imo. I'm hoping it is just a thing like the musical or something. I don't think a HP draining move will drain all the damage it will do. Are there two new forms of Mewtwo?
    You rather walk several miles rather than faster transportation? :L
    And as for Mewtwo we don't know.

Turning the 3DS at a certain point to evolve something seems like the stupidest evolution mechanic ever to me. Needing a Dark type in the team for Pancham also sounds rather lame and an aass pull. Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Fail to see the problem with turning a 3DS up side down, it's not that difficult at all unlike Nuzlockes and MMing for shinies. Plus it's the first time it's able to use the 3DS like that unless I miss something. As for Meowstick it comes from Meow + mystic and it could have been an error on the rumors part.

You rather walk several miles rather than faster transportation? :L
    And as for Mewtwo we don't know.
    Or a bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Turning the 3DS at a certain point to evolve something seems like the stupidest evolution mechanic ever to me. Needing a Dark type in the team for Pancham also sounds rather lame and an aass pull. Opinions
    Eh. Remorade is needed for Mantyke's evolution.

The upside down thing just seems stupid. If I'm going to evolve something, I want it to be a GAME mechanic, not a DS mechanic. If that makes sense.

Also, Draining Kiss should be 75 BP imo. Unless Technician Breloom and Roserade are getting new toys...
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 19th May 2013 at 12:34 AM.

They decided to go Water/Fighting for Froakie?....Well the similarities with the Poli- family aren't stacking up anymore...

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

^ It's still just rumors.

Holding your 3DS upside down sounds lulzy. Getting the Gen I starters seems legit. I don't think your rival would want to give you his / her first Pokemon as a gift, even if they were kindhearted. I'm going to say whoever posted that has their head stuck up their ass or retard syndrom. Maybe even a mixture of both.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Page 1101 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 101100110511091109710981099110011011102110311041105111111511201 ... LastLast