View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1104 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 104100410541094110011011102110311041105110611071108111411541204 ... LastLast
Results 27,576 to 27,600 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Welcome back guys. On other news I will be hosting a summer tournament that will start within the next month. I will have all details on the tournaments thread so keep checking that.
    Sounds good: I'll have tons of time to burn in just over a month's time.
    I need opportunities to trial out some new members I have made,and speaking of which,everybody,if I'm ever online,feel free to challenge me,because whenever I'm online,I'm looking for a break!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    HTML Code:
    Name: Celestial Moth
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: all
    Favorite Water/Grass: Shaymin, because it gets rid of polution <3
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: Myrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Im sorry about leaving( not posting) , i was forced to a place, without internet..
    Ps.. heyy
    welcome back celestial and super and no worries celestial i didn't get a chance to clean out the inactive yet so your fine for now...thank you for reposting though just in case...we would normally have done a inactivity list...i will post soon when i get a chance the inactive and give them a week to post if they don't then ill take them off the list...

About a month till the next tourney? Seems like I can get some EV training done for new pokes :3
    No.

Anyone have any suggestions for a Ninetales set? Without Drought.
    Currently thinking about this;

Ninetales, Careful @ Leftovers
    100 SDef, 100 Spe + Random battles
    Trait: Flash Fire
    -Flamethrower
    -Safeguard
    -Sunny Day
    -Calm Mind

(Note: This is not a competitive set, obviously, so that's why I couldn't bother with the EVs and the nature.)

Flamethrower for STAB, and increases power if the sun is up. Calm Mind helps with the damage output, and also helps with resisting special attackers. Safeguard is just to help the team not get hindered by status effects. Also, thinking of putting SolarBeam somewhere, although I could also use Energy Ball viably after a (maybe two) Calm Mind(s).
    Sunny Day also helps my Liligant, who has Chlorophyll.

What about this?

@White herb/Fire Gem
    -Flamethrower/will-o-wisp
    -Overheat
    -Power Swap
    -Extrasensory/energy ball

Spamming Overheat has never been a cool idea because of the fact it halves sp.atk after use.Power swap means that you can give these boosts to an opposing special attacker,making survival/switch-ins easier.
    You could run a white herb to increase Ninetales' efficiency early game:alternatively,you could use something like a fire gem in attempt to one shot something.Flamethrower provides a consistent damage output,although you could go even more supportive and add will-o-wisp to deal with physical attackers too(though it may be a bit much,it can prove effective because of its nice bulk and speed).
    I'd add extrasensory or energy ball purely for hitting counters reasonably well(though this should generally should be avoided).Ninetales is naturally nice and fast(base 100) so can function well without speed investment to deal with many water/rock/fighting/ground types which attempt to counter it(as they tend to invest in bulk,not speed).
    The only vivid problem with the set is zero recovery-leftovers or sitrus berry are good options,but if you're desperate,wish support could help.Defensive investment should be considered.

On a drought set(completely different to flash fire) I run an eject button-it means I can jump straight into a relevent chlorophyll sweeper without wasting a turn!
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 22nd May 2013 at 8:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    What about this?

@White herb/Fire Gem
    -Flamethrower/will-o-wisp
    -Overheat
    -Power Swap
    -Extrasensory/energy ball

Spamming Overheat has never been a cool idea because of the fact it halves sp.atk after use.Power swap means that you can give these boosts to an opposing special attacker,making survival/switch-ins easier.
    You could run a white herb to increase Ninetales' efficiency early game:alternatively,you could use something like a fire gem in attempt to one shot something.Flamethrower provides a consistent damage output,although you could go even more supportive and add will-o-wisp to deal with physical attackers too(though it may be a bit much,it can prove effective because of its nice bulk and speed).
    I'd add extrasensory or energy ball purely for hitting counters reasonably well(though this should generally should be avoided).Ninetales is naturally nice and fast(base 100) so can function well without speed investment to deal with many water/rock/fighting/ground types which attempt to counter it(as they tend to invest in bulk,not speed).
    The only vivid problem with the set is zero recovery-leftovers or sitrus berry are good options,but if you're desperate,wish support could help.Defensive investment should be considered.

On a drought set(completely different to flash fire) I run an eject button-it means I can jump straight into a relevent chlorophyll sweeper without wasting a turn!
    Yeah; now that I think about it, Safeguard isn't that useful in-game, at least, not that I've seen.
    I don't really want to depend on usable items in-game, since it doesn't seem consistent; I'll do it if I ever use her for online matches, though.

I think I'll go with:

-Flamethrower
    -Energy Ball
    -Calm Mind
    -Sunny Day

And I was going to get a Drought Vulpix, but I've forgotten my login for the official site, and that DreamWorld stuff seems rather complicated, haha.

Dual Screens in tandem with Heavy Offense and Sun is really, really fun :]

Spoiler:- ...:

Other than not having a solid switch-in to Heatran that can scare it away, this Team is doing alright I guess.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

@Roy
    Didn't realise it was ingame ^ ^
    Safeguard doesn't heal status: once you're hit,its presence is a bit useless.Five turns isn't very long by singles standards anyway.
    DW isn't too complicated,though you have to play it a fair bit if you want to get the "good" pokes out of it.Haven't played it for a while.

@Aura
    It looks like a nice enough team:Venusaur's a fairly safe switch in actually considering most Heatran switching in for the sake of walling something are there to set up rocks(at least,that's what I understand from my experience).

This is just a random set I came up with recently(you don't need this,but you're welcome to give it a shot)
    You could try a baton pass Emolga to buff up your sweepers more(though the team's awesome as it is,this could work with dual screen support):
    Ability:Motor Drive
    @Red Card
    -Charge Beam
    -Baton Pass
    -Encore
    -Air slash/Thunder/Substitute/HP Grass<------whatever works!

This set aims to mess up an opponent's plans should you bump into a rain team (which is very likely due to their popularity in OU).
    Your opponent is about to mow you down with an electric move.You switch into Emolga and pick up some speed.Your opponent shrugs,and chooses a different move.You use Encore,practically forcing them to switch in pure fear,allowing free use of charge beam(note opponent electric immunities beforehand)and a potential free sp.atk boost.You could choose thunderwave to make passing easier.
    The choice is then yours.Now essentially wielding a choice scarf,you could try to dish out some pain with an additional move of choice or pass your boosts off to a sweeper of choice,say,raikou.
    It's a weird,unpredictable one,but hey:he provides a handy second ground immunity. See this as me merely posting a random set about a flying squirrel,and little else-he's a situational guy
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 22nd May 2013 at 10:53 PM.

Ninetails @Leftovers
    Jolly
    Flash fire
    252 Speed 252 Sp.A 4 Sp.D
    Flamethrower
    HP-Electric
    Calm mind
    Energy ball

Hey guys,me and my bro create fake pokemon sets to see how they would work if they were real. We dont use them,just test it and we like to hear others opinions on our sets.
    Tell me this:
    What tier it should belong in:
    Would you use it:
    How good is it(1-10) :
    What pokemon do you think will work well with this pokemon:

So here is one set:
    Meganium @Leftovers/Life orb
    Impish
    Ability:Flower Gift
    Ev's:252 Atk,252 HP,4 SpD
    Power Whip,Cosmic Power,Head Charge,Spore

Don't be afraid to leave your opinion/thoughts. Thank you guys,have a cookie.
    Last edited by SlenderMan0; 22nd May 2013 at 11:57 PM.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Arch - Thanks for the idea, I might just try out Emolga sometime. Sounds great for grabbing momentum, and BPing some boosts too.

Thank you guys,have a cookie.
    Which one?

1. A small, usually flat and crisp cake made from sweetened dough.
    2. Slang A person, usually of a specified kind: a lawyer who was a tough cookie.
    3. Computer Science A collection of information, usually including a username and the current date and time, stored on the local computer of a person using the World Wide Web, used chiefly by websites to identify users who have previously registered or visited the site.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

^A flat and crispy cake from sweetened dough. Do you mine reading the set and filling out what I would like you to. I would appreciate it alot on your opion.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan0 View Post
    Ninetails @Leftovers
    Jolly
    Flash fire
    252 Speed 252 Sp.A 4 Sp.D
    Flamethrower
    HP-Electric
    Calm mind
    Energy ball
    Jolly lowers your Sp. Atk, use Timid instead since you aren't using physical attacks, and use HP Ice (for the numerous dragons in OU) or HP Ground (for Heatran that otherwise walls you) instead of HP Electric since on a Fire-Type Energy Ball/Solarbeam outclasses it.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Is nobody gonna say something about the Meganium set I posted? 

Please
    Stop
    Forfeiting
    People.

I made that team today, it looks pretty good to me. Five ragequits (didn't record one). But it has a huge BreLoom weakness.

Is nobody gonna say something about the Meganium set I posted? 
    It has nothing to do with competitive Pokemon, and is pretty close to discussing hacks, which is against SPPf rules. So...

I was asking people would you like it if they made that pokemon with that strategy,that's all. You guys are douches to me.

Now now DK, things don't have to be all competitive here, that seems all right to discuss, should people want to. Slender, don't take everything personally, no one dislikes you.

I'm sorry,I just didn't want to get an infraction. did I break a rule or is it okay to discuss? will you discuss it Myrrh?

Pretty sure you talk about hack/roms and stuff. All this is is therymoning with things that you can't get. What's the difference between discussing what tier and stuff Flareon would be in if it got Flare Blitz. As far I'm concerned, it should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan
    So here is one set:
    Meganium @Leftovers/Life orb
    Impish
    Ability:Flower Gift
    Ev's: 252 Hp / 252 SAtk / 4 Spe or use the previous spread
    Giga Drain,Cosmic Power,Earth PowerSpore or just use EQ>Head Charge if you want to stay Physical.

Don't be afraid to leave your opinion/thoughts. Thank you guys,have a cookie.
    Tell me this:
    What tier it should belong in: UU or below. Too many steels in OU and Sun teams eat it up. Even rain teams with Ice Beam can hurt is pretty badly. Being able to Spore switch-ins might help it deal with Torn/Victini
    Would you use it: Probably not. I have a personal vendeta against Chikorita as it is pretty useless in Gold/Silver/Crystal
    How good is it(1-10) : 7, maybe a 6 Not enough offensive presense
    What pokemon do you think will work well with this pokemon: Quilfish. Cover each other well and Quilfish also is Physically bulky and has TSpikes to help wear things down after a Spore has been set off. Nidoqueen to some extent for the same reason, but weak to Ice.
    Megainium is a punching bag. Nothing really is going to help that, but Cosmic Power + Giga Drain will help with tanking things and keeping good recovery. Grass/Ground> Grass/Normal as you can at least some Steel types
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 23rd May 2013 at 5:20 AM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

So I guess that set is complete. Thanks Yellow Viridian,hopefully you'll be apart on future wish sets.  and how would you use flower gift to it's advantage? would you give Meganium that ability or keep Overgrow?

So I guess that set is complete. Thanks Yellow Viridian,hopefully you'll be apart on future wish sets.  and how would you use flower gift to it's advantage? would you give Meganium that ability or keep Overgrow?
    It would need sun support, so you'd almost have to use Ninetales, unless you opponent is fine with Drought Vulpix, which banned form UU. This puts you in the OU tier though. Otherwise, stick with Overgrow. Goosted Giga Drain will hurt.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

So it would be great in the sun?Then use sunny day Mew. 
    And tomorrow we will be making a set for Sableye,hopefully you guys like it

Don't mock the perl <--- My shortest battle ever.

EDIT: NU wins against UU! *breakdances*
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 23rd May 2013 at 8:44 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    welcome back celestial and super and no worries celestial i didn't get a chance to clean out the inactive yet so your fine for now...thank you for reposting though just in case...we would normally have done a inactivity list...i will post soon when i get a chance the inactive and give them a week to post if they don't then ill take them off the list...
    Hey.
    Yeah true ay you must be getting lazy young Eeevz lol, i had expected to get sweeped of the list long ago :P

I heard someone talking about an upcoming tourney? I would like to put a spot for myself within that tourney, on layby
    Bug-Type Represent !

The tourney will be in the summer.
    And Moth, I thought you were gone, so I deleted you from my friends list. The next day, you come back ._. LOL
    No.

aww cool, well i cant wait till summer then cause my bugs will be all warmed up and what not >: D
    lol yeahhh true trueee, me and destiney roll like that bro lol. Yeah i went aways to a place that i dont wanna go back to
    Bug-Type Represent !

Page 1104 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 104100410541094110011011102110311041105110611071108111411541204 ... LastLast