View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1108 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 108100810581098110411051106110711081109111011111112111811581208 ... LastLast
Results 27,676 to 27,700 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Zardian View Post
    Update: Currently about to battle skyla at her gym. Plan on finishing this game today, then I have to work on team building which I don't completely know what to do since I've never played competitively before. Also I'm curious, would Zoroark and Lucario be ok on a team together?
    I'd say it depends on what you use for the other four; if you have something to deal with said shared fighting weakness,then good.
    As an illusion pair,I can think of better.Add a good poison type which can switch in and take a fighting type blow.The other advantage of a poison type would be that it's walled by steels...Zoroark could hit them hard with flamethrowers from behind an illusion,as well as imitate their movepools rather well.Crobat would help with Lucario's ground weakness on top of a 4x fighting resist.Arbok could also work with intimidate cutting the opponent's attack.
    Of course,Gengar has immunities to ground and fighting,which would link the three together rather nicely.

I'd say a poison type is the direction to look in first of all: things will become clearer once you've considered the other four members.No pokemon can be written off as bad if it's supported by the rest of the team.

Also,I'm free for flat single/triple wifi battles now(or normal rules PO/PS).

Anybody at all interested?
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 26th May 2013 at 6:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    I'd say it depends on what you use for the other four; if you have something to deal with said shared fighting weakness,then good.
    As an illusion pair,I can think of better.Add a good poison type which can switch in and take a fighting type blow.The other advantage of a poison type would be that it's walled by steels...Zoroark could hit them hard with flamethrowers from behind an illusion,as well as imitate their movepools rather well.Crobat would help with Lucario's ground weakness on top of a 4x fighting resist.Arbok could also work with intimidate cutting the opponent's attack.
    Of course,Gengar has immunities to ground and fighting,which would link the three together rather nicely.

I'd say a poison type is the direction to look in first of all: things will become clearer once you've considered the other four members.No pokemon can be written off as bad if it's supported by the rest of the team.

Also,I'm free for flat single/triple wifi battles now(or normal rules PO/PS).

Anybody at all interested?
    Hmm, seems like I'm going to have to put some thought into this. Thanks, I'll see what I can do.
    Going to have a lot of breeding and training ahead of me...

FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Wow he was greedy with the sword dances.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Wow he was greedy with the sword dances.
    Tell me about it, not i'm off crobat hunting

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Hm.He should've attacked with Ninjask instead(or used mud-slap ^ ^)
    A great sweep,but I wouldn't go as far as calling it epic:
    Cloyster's far too common a sweeper for that,in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan0 View Post
    I won't need it until you're good. :/

Division:Grass
    Opponets: (He's from a league)???
    Opponets name:GoshinX03
    Win/Loss/Draw: Win 2-1 Forfeit
    Performance:50
    Opponets performance-45
    Improvements:Nope
    Anything else:Stupid Cradily stalled but was no match for the Will-o-wisp!
    Not that I doubt you had this battle or anything, but I need confirmation for these type of things. I'm not going to look for it myself, this of course goes for all of you.

Pokemon Global LinkMy Games
    Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

Hm.He should've attacked with Ninjask instead(or used mud-slap ^ ^)
    A great sweep,but I wouldn't go as far as calling it epic:
    Cloyster's far too common a sweeper for that,in my eyes.
    I know what you mean, Cloyster is seen far too often. But not as often as Scizor. Terrakion, Heatran, Breloom, etc

^True.It's seen once in every ~17 battles compared to once every five.Forgive me: I tend to loathe the stuff absolutely everyone uses.The game would be much more interesting if battles weren't so one-dimensional.

Tiering has just made things worse in my eyes,immediately creating the impression that NU pokes are inferior and always useless in OU play.The trainer's own personal preferences have been swamped by the drive to win,and not the drive to truly have a "gg"!

By the way Myrrh,I'd like to say that some of the battles against guild members have not been recorded-I understand that I need evidence to prove them in order to gain points but I decided not to share the results,due to the lack of interest that would be expected
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 26th May 2013 at 8:18 PM.

^True.It's seen once in every ~17 battles compared to once every five.Forgive me: I tend to loathe the stuff absolutely everyone uses.The game would be much more interesting if battles weren't so one-dimensional.

Tiering has just made things worse in my eyes,immediately creating the impression that NU pokes are inferior and always useless in OU play.The trainer's own personal preferences have been swamped by the drive to win,and not the drive to truly have a "gg"!
    One of the reasons why I use pokémon such as Samurott and Cacturne in my team. They're really good when used right

Quote Originally Posted by myrrh View Post
    not that i doubt you had this battle or anything, but i need confirmation for these type of things. I'm not going to look for it myself, this of course goes for all of you.
    so youre saying all those f***ing battles dont count! I had to record them?! You want prove,go ask adaptable porygon-z if i defeated him. Ask superdeikenki if i beat him! Go ask goshinx03 if i beat him! How much you wanna' bet they'll say yes myrrh?!
    So do those battles count?!
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

so youre saying all those f***ing battles dont count! I had to record them?! You want prove,go ask adaptable porygon-z if i defeated him. Ask superdeikenki if i beat him! Go ask goshinx03 if i beat him! How much you wanna' bet they'll say yes myrrh?!
    Re. Lax. Clearly I meant only the battle that I quoted, you need to provide confirmation for battles against people outside the guild. Everything else I did not quote is fine.

I'm not asking goshin myself, you provide some sort of link or direct me to any VM or whatever kind of post where it is clear that you came out the winner in a battle you did indeed had.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 26th May 2013 at 9:17 PM.

Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

^ You guys should take that to VM. :V

Crawdaunt is also a pretty fun DDer, despite it's low bulk and Speed, and being walled by common OU pogeys. Ah well, that's why you have 5 other slots I guess.

hmu on xbox !!!!

Okie-dokie then.
    Haha I'm very sorry about my language. o_o;
    So will the battles count for petal points?

And why VM,it's about confirming these battles I won. :/
    I do need to post them here,right?
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Okie-dokie then.
    Haha I'm very sorry about my language. o_o;
    So will the battles count for petal points?
    Whenever Eevee adds them up and updates the OP. She hasn't done it yet and if you keep bringing it up, it won't help, so just be patient. She'll get to it when she gets to it.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Ok thanks I'll stop talking about it but I really want to know.
    And a link? Okay Myrrh just go to my profile lol and on the second page,you'll see GoshinX03. See the conversation if you'll like.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    ^ You guys should take that to VM. :V

Crawdaunt is also a pretty fun DDer, despite it's low bulk and Speed, and being walled by common OU pogeys. Ah well, that's why you have 5 other slots I guess.
    I saw it more as "Now okay class, Slender made a small mistake here, no big deal. Don't do it this way, do it this way. Everyone understand?" You know, just so that everyone sees a small example of how to do things. If this problem does happen again, it's still not a big deal.

I'm sorry if I'm causing trouble,but did you find Goshin Myrrh?

I've been sitting around and messing with gts negotiations, people are redicilous...

Quote Originally Posted by Zardian View Post
    I've been sitting around and messing with gts negotiations, people are redicilous...
    You can always check out our shop on the first(?) page, or ask to see if anyone has one. As long as you're okay with clones, we usually got some good stuff.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    You can always check out our shop on the first(?) page, or ask to see if anyone has one. As long as you're okay with clones, we usually got some good stuff.
    Thanks yellow, and what happens to a Pokemon if you donate one?
    Last edited by Zardian; 27th May 2013 at 4:18 AM.

slender this is not the rage thread...you need to calm down myrrh means that its the battles that are not in teg need confirmation...

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Everything got settled though, so it's no problem. Sorry if it seems like I'm picking on you, it's not my intention to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Everything got settled though, so it's no problem. Sorry if it seems like I'm picking on you, it's not my intention to do so.
    that is true and i know but still we need to take a deep breath sometimes all of us really before we jump to things...I really don't want this guild to turn into i hate you and everyone else in this guild type of guild...were all here as a family as well as learn how to competitive battle when needed...were a friendly guild and lets stay it that way please
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 27th May 2013 at 6:24 AM.

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

I'm already chill Evee lol. No need for all this. And Myrrh,I have to tell you something on Pm

Page 1108 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 108100810581098110411051106110711081109111011111112111811581208 ... LastLast