View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1109 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 109100910591099110511061107110811091110111111121113111911591209 ... LastLast
Results 27,701 to 27,725 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Eevee I need to message you as well but your box is full
    Last edited by Zardian; 27th May 2013 at 8:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardian View Post
    Thanks yellow, and what happens to a Pokemon if you donate one?
    Your pokemon's info is put in the shop and the pokemon itself is given to Eevee/Myrrh. If anyone want to buy it from the shop, whoever has it will have it cloned and distributed.

Eevee, you need an auto-deleter. Once your messages are full, it just deletes the oldest message lol

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Oh snap I forgot i joined on Saturday. I go on another forums a lot, I just came here for the clans.
    I'm not the best; I have 1500 in OU and 1300 in UU. But I am steadily improving since I just learned to look over Smogon for competitive information.
    So anyway, I hope I can somehow help the guild and I apologise if I end up just becoming a burden.

Exclamation lv1 Magnemite Sweep

94-17638-10773

I want one!
    Clamperl and FEAR Aron are great,but this is also genius,so watch it when you get an opportunity!

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    94-17638-10773

I want one!
    Clamperl and FEAR Aron are great,but this is genius,so watch it when you get an opportunity!
    I'll check it out later today.

Btw you guys don't go on the XAT much do you?

Anyways... I feel like replying to the 'tier made competitive battling worse' comment which I don't agree with. Honestly, it made it easier. It seperated the overpowered to those that are extremely broken. Yes, it is possible to beat a Groundon with a Fearow, or whatever, but can you beat it 100% of the time? Also, what happens after Groundon goes down? How about its bulk? Honestly, NU would be pretty boring if Arceus with Extremespeed ram through everything. How about if we ban all legendaries into one tier? That won't work either, since Phione and Regigigas, and the birds, felines, pixies, regis could get ran over. That's why, in my opinion, tiering makes it easier for newer players. Honestly, sometimes pokemon are 'outclassed'. They just have their own niches, but the things that the second pokemon have over the first one may be enough to outweigh what the first pokemon have over the second one.

I also think there's a misconception on 'People think that Pokemon that aren't *insert tier* but rather *insert tier that's lower than the previously mentioned tier* can't be used properly in *insert tier number 1*'. That's wrong. Honestly, nobody should think like that. They might sound like that because there might be a much better pokemon in the *insert tier*. For example, would you use Emolga is definitely not on-par with Thundurus-T. But if you want to try Emolga in OU, go for it, give yourself a challenge. I've pulled off Lanturn in OU with a good degree of success (Hippo + Lanturn core) and I've played Meloetta and Victini in OU, as well as a (failure-ish) Golurk team in OU.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post

Anyways... I feel like replying to the 'tier made competitive battling worse' comment which I don't agree with. Honestly, it made it easier. It seperated the overpowered to those that are extremely broken. Yes, it is possible to beat a Groundon with a Fearow, or whatever, but can you beat it 100% of the time? Also, what happens after Groundon goes down? How about its bulk? Honestly, NU would be pretty boring if Arceus with Extremespeed ram through everything. How about if we ban all legendaries into one tier? That won't work either, since Phione and Regigigas, and the birds, felines, pixies, regis could get ran over. That's why, in my opinion, tiering makes it easier for newer players. Honestly, sometimes pokemon are 'outclassed'. They just have their own niches, but the things that the second pokemon have over the first one may be enough to outweigh what the first pokemon have over the second one.

I also think there's a misconception on 'People think that Pokemon that aren't *insert tier* but rather *insert tier that's lower than the previously mentioned tier* can't be used properly in *insert tier number 1*'. That's wrong. Honestly, nobody should think like that. They might sound like that because there might be a much better pokemon in the *insert tier*. For example, would you use Emolga is definitely not on-par with Thundurus-T. But if you want to try Emolga in OU, go for it, give yourself a challenge. I've pulled off Lanturn in OU with a good degree of success (Hippo + Lanturn core) and I've played Meloetta and Victini in OU, as well as a (failure-ish) Golurk team in OU.
    Lol what's XAT? All I'm getting from that paragraphj in the first post is it's some kind of chat thing.
    Also i totally agree with the tiers. There are so many "weaker" legendaries they would get mowed down by the main legendaries (ex. Palkia, Reshiram, Groudon, Ho-oh). The Regis have good defense but not enough to support, say, 120-150 attack stats. They just aren't designed to be that strong.

Quote Originally Posted by aggron2000 View Post
    Oh snap I forgot i joined on Saturday. I go on another forums a lot, I just came here for the clans.
    I'm not the best; I have 1500 in OU and 1300 in UU. But I am steadily improving since I just learned to look over Smogon for competitive information.
    So anyway, I hope I can somehow help the guild and I apologise if I end up just becoming a burden.
    1500 is average on the PS ladder.
    I have like 1400 on the NU PS ladder.
    Sorry, I have not been on for like 2 days, I was sick.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    1500 is average on the PS ladder.
    I have like 1400 on the NU PS ladder.
    Sorry, I have not been on for like 2 days, I was sick.
    This is my point. Average. Not really good.
    I got a big lecture from my friend why Superpower is so important on Tyranitar. "It almost KOs Eviolite Bold Chansey and knocks out Bold Blissey." Lately, however, I've noticed Hippowdon being used for its bulk. Curse or Stockpile + Toxic and it is a living wall. Could someone help me find other ways other than CM Latias to KO this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by aggron2000 View Post
    This is my point. Average. Not really good.
    I got a big lecture from my friend why Superpower is so important on Tyranitar. "It almost KOs Eviolite Bold Chansey and knocks out Bold Blissey." Lately, however, I've noticed Hippowdon being used for its bulk. Curse or Stockpile + Toxic and it is a living wall. Could someone help me find other ways other than CM Latias to KO this thing?
    Magic Bounce Xatu walls Hippowdon that lack Stone Edge and can use Toxic itself, another option is Skarmory which walls Hippowdon regardless of Stone Edge and can usually set up a free layer of hazards while your opponent is switching.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    We don't use it that often. A lot of us actually use Facebook to communicate. We have a group on Facebook if you'd like to talk to us in a chat like environment. It is great because it is like a chat, but conversations don't have to end after someone leaves.

Quick activity post. Been busy with fire emblem awakening (beat it a couple of days ago, one heck of a finale), and now i'm busy with tales of the abyss/mystery dungeon. Also, I check the xat at least once a day, but no one's ever on :P I guess the whole facebook thing explains it.
    WHITE 2 FC: 0863 4765 6939

Credit goes to Eeveelover824 for the awesome banner!

Anyone want a Watchog-Lv31-Female-with the pokerus virus?

^You just found one randomly lol?
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Well I found it on route 19, was actually the first caught Pokemon I obtained, was going through all my pokemons stats and noticed all of them had pkrs. Don't know if it was the Pokemon that had it first but idk. It's a Pokemon with the virus that I don't need
    Edit: it's spread to everything else already

Hmmm,well that's handy. :/
    I hate how this happens to everybody else but me!
    I never wildly encounter shinies,or pokemon with pokerus or good IV's.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

I've never had/ or seen things like this in my game until now. That goes for shiny Pokemon too

Quote Originally Posted by Zardian View Post
    Anyone want a Watchog-Lv31-Female-with the pokerus virus?
    *sigh* I assume you want something good for it? Let's take this to PMs.

^ Lol no, you guys are my clan mates and that's what we're here for. To help each other out. I just want to spread it around to you guys. One person gets it, spreads it to their Pokemon and pass.
    Edit: Although I still need to make my first team since I'm just now on the last gym. So I'll be getting ready for competitive battling soon. So I wouldn't mind you passing me a nice Pokemon to start with
    Last edited by Zardian; 27th May 2013 at 6:58 PM.

^May Zardian be an inspiration to us all.
    To all pokerus recipients: remember to keep one useless poke infected with the contagious virus and leave it in the PC.This way you can spread it in future should you need to(the virus only loses its contagiousness whilst in the party ).

Also,if anybody still haven't seen the lv1 Magnemite sweep video I posted yet,WATCH IT NOW.
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 27th May 2013 at 7:14 PM.

Name changes are only up to post 29 :/

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    i noticed seems that its gunna be a very slow process my name change hasn't even came either im on like page 5 still :/ also everyone that didn't see my post on my profile i pratically pranked everyone saying i was gunna delete that post so your leaders name will not be eeveelover anymore but your welcome to call me eevee still

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Will we be seeing any tournaments soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelrush View Post
    Will we be seeing any tournaments soon?
    tournaments will be hosted in the teg tournament thread...that is seprated from this we don't do tournaments at all in the guild thread anymore...so click on yellow's link tab vaporeon to see if there is a new one, we are not aloud to talk about that anymore in this thread...mods made that rule...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I never get why ppl change them, I have had mine for over 2 yrs and would feel weird if I did
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Page 1109 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 109100910591099110511061107110811091110111111121113111911591209 ... LastLast