View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1114 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 114101410641104111011111112111311141115111611171118112411641214 ... LastLast
Results 27,826 to 27,850 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Eevee did you see my battles on Page 1390? I likez mah pointz.

Although STABmons sounds cool, I hope for the next other metagame for june will still be pu. PU is pretty fun. Suddenly Furret is pretty viable as a lead, and you even have the OU of PU! It's really fun considering the NU of NU becomes the OU of PU.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

^I didn't understand a single word you said! Hahaha I'm sorry but what is PU?
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

^ Same only know LC,UU,and OU so far
    3DS FC: 1177-7867-1368

Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan0 View Post
    ^I didn't understand a single word you said! Hahaha I'm sorry but what is PU?
    PU is an unofficial tier that is comprised of the worst of the NU pokemon it's the "NU of NU" pokemon like Raticate reside there I believe.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Eevee did you see my battles on Page 1390? I likez mah pointz.
    I do this. Nothing to worry about, I go back all the way to my last report and read each post for battles.

what myrrh said ^ I don't do the points until i get a point report from myrrh and DragonKnight as well he wants to help out...they tally all the points then i add...

Ah okay.

Anyways, there are a lot of 'unofficial tiers' in Smogon. The official tiers are right now, OU, Ubers, UU, RU and NU. There are also fixed 'Other Metagames' which include Challenge Cup, Challenge Cup 1v1, Hackmons, Balanced Hackmons and Tier Shift. Then there are two Doubles: Smogon Doubles and Doubles VGC. Lastly, there are currently three Past Gen tiers: Gen 4 OU and UU as well as Gen 1 OU. Now, these tiers are here to stay, fixed. There are two 'OMs (other metagames) of the month". One is the Seasonal Meta, where the teams are random from a pool of possible Pokemon pertaining to a specific theme. For example, in February, the Seasonal Meta was on Valentines and it was doubles, so the pool include stuff like Plusle/Minun, Nidorino/Nidorina etc etc. The theme are changed each month IIRC. There's one other metagame that gets changed depending on votes though. For May, PU won that spot.

PU = NU of NU. Stuff like Rampardos really shine there.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

hey guys if anyone is on please come to the xat i had a fight with it i had to log back in >.> but im back now...so if anyone is on i see myrrh only...

Why can't you use uu or nu in ou? It doesn't give an unfair advantage. So, why?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Why can't you use uu or nu in ou? It doesn't give an unfair advantage. So, why?
    You can use UU and lower pokemon in OU, it's just not too good of an idea in the first place. You just can't use OU pokemon in lower tiers.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 31st May 2013 at 8:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    You can UU and NU pokemon in OU, it's just not too good of an idea in the first place. You just can't use OU pokemon in lower tiers.
    Cool! But some pokemon, say, weavile, could do great! Taking out tyranitar with brick break or low kick, and ice punch dragons! Good speed too. Weavile is a great pokemon.

Cool! But some pokemon, say, weavile, could do great! Taking out tyranitar with brick break or low kick, and ice punch dragons! Good speed too. Weavile is a great pokemon.
    Yeah there are some lower tiered pokemon that can function well in higher tiers like Weavile but they are few and far between.

The only downside of Weavile is it's awful defense, most pokemon can learn Fighting moves and easily 1shot Weavile, be it Mach Punch or other moves - either Weavile needs to OHKO those Pokemon first or you still end up switching him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    The only downside of Weavile is it's awful defense, most pokemon can learn Fighting moves and easily 1shot Weavile, be it Mach Punch or other moves - either Weavile needs to OHKO those Pokemon first or you still end up switching him out.
    But, with ice gemmed ice punch and great speed, you OH-KO most dragons, specially dragonite/garchomp.

But, with ice gemmed ice punch and great speed, you OH-KO most dragons, specially dragonite/garchomp.
    Yes, but after that you're losing Weavile really fast, and any Choice Scarf Pokemon still outspeeds Weavile.

Yes, but after that you're losing Weavile really fast, and any Choice Scarf Pokemon still outspeeds Weavile.
    I use weavile as a one chance pokemon. I switch in on dragons, kill them, and because i run stealth rock on metagross, they don't normally switch before I attack.

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Yeah there are some lower tiered pokemon that can function well in higher tiers like Weavile but they are few and far between.
    A prime example being Ditto.
    It sees more usage in Ubers than it does in NU.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    A prime example being Ditto.
    It sees more usage in Ubers than it does in NU.
    I faced a Choice Scarf Ditto.... Not even funny when he switches in on my best Pokemon and proceeds to blow up 3 of my other Pokemon D:

I faced a Choice Scarf Ditto.... Not even funny when he switches in on my best Pokemon and proceeds to blow up 3 of my other Pokemon D:
    That's why you should always be ready to counter ditto if you are using a offensive team. If your toxic stalling, then it's fine really.

That's why you should always be ready to counter ditto if you are using a offensive team. If your toxic stalling, then it's fine really.
    I was just doing random battles on PS and wasn't really prepared for a Ditto :P I am now xD Ever noticed Ditto being buggy when faced with a Zoroark?

I was just doing random battles on PS and wasn't really prepared for a Ditto :P I am now xD Ever noticed Ditto being buggy when faced with a Zoroark?
    It's intended, not a bug. It does reveal "who is the zoroark" because you don't transform. But Ditto with imposter is not the only lower tier pokemon that is good. With hitmontop, you can OH-KO hydreigon.

It's intended, not a bug. It does reveal "who is the zoroark" because you don't transform. But Ditto with imposter is not the only lower tier pokemon that is good. With hitmontop, you can OH-KO hydreigon.
    Yep, but you can still get off with him switching into a move, if you can predict his switch like that you basically get an extra turn.

What about this?
    Just swept 3 pokemon with a weavile I don't use often. Suicune uses rest, tries to sleep talk but keeps using rest with it, I use swords dance three times, opponent switches to dragonite, ice punch OH-KO, opponent brings in rhyperoir, I OH-KO it with ice punch, suicune is back, I swords dance and two hit KO it with night slash. What was that about losing weavile quickly?

What about this?
    Just swept 3 pokemon with a weavile I don't use often. Suicune uses rest, tries to sleep talk but keeps using rest with it, I use swords dance three times, opponent switches to dragonite, ice punch OH-KO, opponent brings in rhyperoir, I OH-KO it with ice punch, suicune is back, I swords dance and two hit KO it with night slash. What was that about losing weavile quickly?
    Then you're lucky he didn't get off a hard hitting move with Suicune really, Weavile is fast but most Choice Scarfs outspeed him and with Weaviles weak defenses they can OHKO you easily, you were lucky now that Suicune was locked like that for so long.

Then you're lucky he didn't get off a hard hitting move with Suicune really, Weavile is fast but most Choice Scarfs outspeed him and with Weaviles weak defenses they can OHKO you easily, you were lucky now that Suicune was locked like that for so long.
    True, but now you see you should be aware that weavile is capable of weaking. Always have a counter, even if it's just brick break. Anyway, anymore powerful lower tier pokemon?

Page 1114 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 114101410641104111011111112111311141115111611171118112411641214 ... LastLast