View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1115 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 115101510651105111111121113111411151116111711181119112511651215 ... LastLast
Results 27,851 to 27,875 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #27851
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Minedreigon up for a rotation battle no wonder launcher or Ubers? WiFi
    3DS FC: 1177-7867-1368

  2. #27852
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    True, but now you see you should be aware that weavile is capable of weaking. Always have a counter, even if it's just brick break. Anyway, anymore powerful lower tier pokemon?
    On PS atm I use Pikachu, a real beast with Volt Tackle - was fun OHKOing Zapdos with it

  3. #27853
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zardian View Post
    Minedreigon up for a rotation battle no wonder launcher or Ubers? WiFi
    Im very inexperienced in rotation battles, so no thanks. Im logging of soon, anayway. Also, to note for everyone, I don't do triple and rotation battles. If you challenge me, don't ask for triple or rotation battles. Thank you.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  4. #27854
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Yeah there are some lower tiered pokemon that can function well in higher tiers like Weavile but they are few and far between.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    The only downside of Weavile is it's awful defense, most pokemon can learn Fighting moves and easily 1shot Weavile, be it Mach Punch or other moves - either Weavile needs to OHKO those Pokemon first or you still end up switching him out.
    I'm pretty sure Weavile works better in UU than OU for one thing that OU has UU doesn't have.
        Spoiler:- Weavile's Arch Enemy:


    Scizor is Weavile's arch enemy. BP rips through it like how a knife cuts through better *splat*. Low Kick only 3HKO CB Scizor, while BP lands a clean KO on Weavile. Even after SD, it's still a 2HKO for Weavile via Low Kick.

    1 | Scizor | 23.08087% | 240933 | 17.559% | 192134 | 17.383% |

    Pretty bad against Weavile, especially since Scizor is the no.1 used in April. Aside from that, OU has just a bit too many fighting types. Like Conk for example. The Bulk Up variant gets 3HKO'd by Ice Punch while it can hit back with a Drain Punch. Ouch!

    Also, as a dragon killer, I think Mamoswine can do better. Firstly, it has higher Defense and hp, which is vital against Outraging Anger management problem dragons. It also possesses a better attack, at the cost of being slower. Also, Thick Fat > Pressure.

    As for a Pokemon that works better in a higher tier... I can't think of any right now.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  5. #27855
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I'm pretty sure Weavile works better in UU than OU for one thing that OU has UU doesn't have.
        Spoiler:- Weavile's Arch Enemy:


    Scizor is Weavile's arch enemy. BP rips through it like how a knife cuts through better *splat*. Low Kick only 3HKO CB Scizor, while BP lands a clean KO on Weavile. Even after SD, it's still a 2HKO for Weavile via Low Kick.

    1 | Scizor | 23.08087% | 240933 | 17.559% | 192134 | 17.383% |

    Pretty bad against Weavile, especially since Scizor is the no.1 used in April. Aside from that, OU has just a bit too many fighting types. Like Conk for example. The Bulk Up variant gets 3HKO'd by Ice Punch while it can hit back with a Drain Punch. Ouch!

    Also, as a dragon killer, I think Mamoswine can do better. Firstly, it has higher Defense and hp, which is vital against Outraging Anger management problem dragons. It also possesses a better attack, at the cost of being slower. Also, Thick Fat > Pressure.

    As for a Pokemon that works better in a higher tier... I can't think of any right now.
    Mamoswine is good, nut if you're lucky you can OH-KO before it can attack. I personally prefer weavile.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  6. #27856

    Default

    OceanicLanturn is correct. One more thing about Weavile vs. TTar. TTar can always carry Chople Berry. But I don't know if it can live, lol. And defenses are pretty frail, and need to carry a Rapid Spinner, especially if you use Life Orb. It's moves are pretty weak as well. 70 and 75 is somewhat low. And do you happen to run Ice Shard? There's always ESpeed DNite and other Scarf mons to deal with.

    Why would you use Hitmontop in OU? Rapid Spinner? Go with Tentacruel(especially in a rain dominated metagame) and Starmie are the best spinners. And there is Forretress and Donphan. And a Fighting Type? Terrakion and TechLoom are pretty nice. But if you want the best of both worlds?

    Also, some of the lower tiered pokemon that works fine in OU(my opinions) are Tornadus-I, Raikou, Kingdra, Amoongus, and Victini.

    We should also talk more about STABmons. If you guys do play that metagame, what is your favorite pokemon? Mine is currently Khanghskhan . Scrappy Rapid Spin FTW! Also I want to test out Shell Smashing Chansey, but Yellow hates Chanseys :[
    No.

  7. #27857
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    OceanicLanturn is correct. One more thing about Weavile vs. TTar. TTar can always carry Chople Berry. But I don't know if it can live, lol. And defenses are pretty frail, and need to carry a Rapid Spinner, especially if you use Life Orb. It's moves are pretty weak as well. 70 and 75 is somewhat low. And do you happen to run Ice Shard? There's always ESpeed DNite and other Scarf mons to deal with.

    Why would you use Hitmontop in OU? Rapid Spinner? Go with Tentacruel(especially in a rain dominated metagame) and Starmie are the best spinners. And there is Forretress and Donphan. And a Fighting Type? Terrakion and TechLoom are pretty nice. But if you want the best of both worlds?

    Also, some of the lower tiered pokemon that works fine in OU(my opinions) are Tornadus-I, Raikou, Kingdra, Amoongus, and Victini.

    We should also talk more about STABmons. If you guys do play that metagame, what is your favorite pokemon? Mine is currently Khanghskhan . Scrappy Rapid Spin FTW! Also I want to test out Shell Smashing Chansey, but Yellow hates Chanseys :[
    Well, you're right about kingdra. Outrage can devastate teams. However, imposter ditto exists. Bye bye kingdra!



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  8. #27858

    Default

    Lol woops, I double posted.
    Kingdra can also be used in DragMag teams(which I find it pretty awesome) and can switch to a steel anytime. It really depends on what you use and if the oppenent made a wise choice. Like I switch out to Scizor to take the upcoming Outrage, but woops, Waterfall and Scizor Dies. Then I go back to Kingdra to Substitute.
    It really depends on the choices
    /nonsense
    No.

  9. #27859
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Just because you get lucky with Sleep Talk, doesn't mean that warrants a slot on a team. Weavile is easily revengable by many scarfmon, such as Latios who you'd think you were safe against, and many priority users, such as Breloom and Scizor. Weavile has niche. That being it can easily take out most Dragon types while Pursuit trapping Alakazam and Espeon. It also can't really get past Ferrothorn, who can Gyro Ball the crap out of it. The list of counters far out weigh the list of uses for Weavile, which is why it is hardly used in OU and isn't a threat you need to be worried about. Can it be used effectively? Yes. Does it require too much team support to sweep on its own? Yes.

    Weavile, and most UU and below pokemon, is used because of a certain purpose and only if a team needs what it can do. Not very many people are going to just throw Weavile onto a team with seriously considering if the team needs it's support.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  10. #27860
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    OceanicLanturn is correct. One more thing about Weavile vs. TTar. TTar can always carry Chople Berry. But I don't know if it can live, lol. And defenses are pretty frail, and need to carry a Rapid Spinner, especially if you use Life Orb. It's moves are pretty weak as well. 70 and 75 is somewhat low. And do you happen to run Ice Shard? There's always ESpeed DNite and other Scarf mons to deal with.

    Why would you use Hitmontop in OU? Rapid Spinner? Go with Tentacruel(especially in a rain dominated metagame) and Starmie are the best spinners. And there is Forretress and Donphan. And a Fighting Type? Terrakion and TechLoom are pretty nice. But if you want the best of both worlds?

    Also, some of the lower tiered pokemon that works fine in OU(my opinions) are Tornadus-I, Raikou, Kingdra, Amoongus, and Victini.

    We should also talk more about STABmons. If you guys do play that metagame, what is your favorite pokemon? Mine is currently Khanghskhan . Scrappy Rapid Spin FTW! Also I want to test out Shell Smashing Chansey, but Yellow hates Chanseys :[
    Don't forget Jynx and Gorebyss (Whiel Jynx does require Tran support, it's a great Rain counter for Hail teams), and all of BL.

    STABmons, I have to say I really love Castform. While Toxic just is it's pain, being able to rape pretty much every weather with Shell Smash + Weather Ball is pretty good, considering it has some really bad base stats. Also don't forget about Broken Sawsbuck lol Though, I also love SmashPass Blissey onto my Yanmega. Shall Smash + White Herb + Tinted Lens + Hurricane = Yanmega raep time.

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

  11. #27861
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,061

    Default

    Can someone explain what STABMons is? Shell Smashing Chansey sounds crazy man.

    Speaking of which, does anyone play PU beside me?

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  12. #27862

    Default

    I tottally forgot about Weather Ball and Shell Smash(even though I use it)
    Castform does seem more viable since there is Water Spout Keldeo, Politoed, etc.
    my other favorite is Sleep Talking Heracross(Should I use HJK over CC, maybe I should...)
    Also, what about Physical Tran with Shift Gear? Would it seem viable with V-Create, Gear Grind, and a filler I don't know yet?

    STABmons is another metagame. If you are Golurk, you get access to ALL GROUND AND GHOST moves. You typically just gain all of it's STAB. So there is such thing as SmashingChansey, Hurricane Landorus, ExtremeSpeed Ursaring, etc. It's a very fun tier. But you can't look for a battle :[, you have to challenge them to a custom game.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 31st May 2013 at 4:05 PM.
    No.

  13. #27863
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,061

    Default

    Are there still tiers? Or it's just FFA?

    I saw it, looks pretty crazy to me. I have already thought of this one set!


    Girafarig @ White Herb
    Trait: Sap Sipper
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    Adamant Nature
    - Shell Smash
    - Extremespeed
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Crunch / Earthquake

    Switch in. Take Spore. Get Attack Boost. Setup SS. Hopefully sweep stuff.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  14. #27864
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I tottally forgot about Weather Ball and Shell Smash(even though I use it)
    Castform does seem more viable since there is Water Spout Keldeo, Politoed, etc.
    my other favorite is Sleep Talking Heracross(Should I use HJK over CC, maybe I should...)
    Also, what about Physical Tran with Shift Gear? Would it seem viable with V-Create, Gear Grind, and a filler I don't know yet?

    STABmons is another metagame. If you are Golurk, you get access to ALL GROUND AND GHOST moves. You typically just gain all of it's STAB. So there is such thing as SmashingChansey, Hurricane Landorus, ExtremeSpeed Ursaring, etc. It's a very fun tier. But you can't look for a battle :[, you have to challenge them to a custom game.
    Sounds awsome! Dual chop on hydreigon and kingdra! So, anyone up for a battle?



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  15. #27865

    Default

    Since one of the rules say Ubers are still Ubers, then yes.

    I think you're better off running Sawsbuck, they're even considering banning it o:
    And they are testing pre evos moves. Like Brave Bird Scizor, Spikes Tyranitar, and the Scary Shell Smash Azumarill.

    ^ More like Spacial Rand Kingdra and Hydreigon(Replaces DPulse)
    No.

  16. #27866
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Since one of the rules say Ubers are still Ubers, then yes.

    I think you're better off running Sawsbuck, they're even considering banning it o:
    And they are testing pre evos moves. Like Brave Bird Scizor, Spikes Tyranitar, and the Scary Shell Smash Azumarill.

    ^ More like Spacial Rand Kingdra and Hydreigon(Replaces DPulse)
    roar of time hydreigon! Anyway, why ban sawsbuck?



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  17. #27867

    Default

    Yeah, too bad Roar of Time has a Cooldown. Better off with Spacial Rand and Draco Metoer.
    Sawsbuck has access to Spore, Belly Drum/Shell Smash, and Extremespeed. It's pretty dangerous IMO. Too bad it's walled by Skarmory.
    But they are teating out Pre Evo Moves as well, which Azumarill is a lot scarier. Shell Smash, Aqua Jet, Superpower/Waterfall/Ice Punch/Double Edge is scary as well. Too bad it's walled by Jellicent.

    Why did I say Cooldown when I meant to say Recharge? I play too much Puzzle and Dragons >.>
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 31st May 2013 at 4:51 PM.
    No.

  18. #27868
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Yeah, too bad Roar of Time has a Cooldown. Better off with Spacial Rand and Draco Metoer.
    Sawsbuck has access to Spore, Belly Drum/Shell Smash, and Extremespeed. It's pretty dangerous IMO. Too bad it's walled by Skarmory.
    But they are teating out Pre Evo Moves as well, which Azumarill is a lot scarier. Shell Smash, Aqua Jet, Superpower/Waterfall/Ice Punch/Double Edge is scary as well. Too bad it's walled by Jellicent.

    Why did I say Cooldown when I meant to say Recharge? I play too much Puzzle and Dragons >.>
    That is very scary indeed. Im surprised no ban is being considered. Anyway, volt tackle on rikou. Uh oh. That could wreak teams.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  19. #27869

    Default

    Actually, now there is a banned for OHKO moves. Why? No Guard Fissure Golurk.

    Raikou has 85 Atk and 115 SpA. Raikou's special movepool is far better than its physical movepool. Maybe Volt Tackle, Crunch, Extremespeed(if it's fine), Return/Volt Switch/Bulldoze?

    Raikou doesn't need Volt Tackle, but EVire can use it.
    No.

  20. #27870
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I tottally forgot about Weather Ball and Shell Smash(even though I use it)
    Castform does seem more viable since there is Water Spout Keldeo, Politoed, etc.
    my other favorite is Sleep Talking Heracross(Should I use HJK over CC, maybe I should...)
    Also, what about Physical Tran with Shift Gear? Would it seem viable withSacred Fire, Gear Grind, and a filler I don't know yet?

    STABmons is another metagame. If you are Golurk, you get access to ALL GROUND AND GHOST moves. You typically just gain all of it's STAB. So there is such thing as SmashingChansey, Hurricane Landorus, ExtremeSpeed Ursaring, etc. It's a very fun tier. But you can't look for a battle :[, you have to challenge them to a custom game.
    No stat reductions

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  21. #27871
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Actually, now there is a banned for OHKO moves. Why? No Guard Fissure Golurk.

    Raikou has 85 Atk and 115 SpA. Raikou's special movepool is far better than its physical movepool. Maybe Volt Tackle, Crunch, Extremespeed(if it's fine), Return/Volt Switch/Bulldoze?

    Raikou doesn't need Volt Tackle, but EVire can use it.
    Whoops, got my stats mixed up. But electivire could be devastating. At least OH-KO moves were banned.

    Any other fellow guild members about?
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 31st May 2013 at 9:40 PM. Reason: question



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  22. #27872
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Not sure how many people have joined since my last post here so welcome to you all


  23. #27873
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Not sure how many people have joined since my last post here so welcome to you all
    Thanks. Yay, another Englishman! So, you're are WiFi war captain?



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  24. #27874
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Thanks. Yay, another Englishman! So, you're are WiFi war captain?
    I am indeed, I am also the Wifi battle tester.


  25. #27875
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I am indeed, I am also the Wifi battle tester.
    We meet at last! What has been the best war so far?



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

Page 1115 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 115101510651105111111121113111411151116111711181119112511651215 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •