View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1118 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 118101810681108111411151116111711181119112011211122112811681218 ... LastLast
Results 27,926 to 27,950 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Thanks, I'm ok but not great...
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Speaking of competitive battles, when do you think the next war involving us will be?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claim:

I don't know, I'm not in the war team...I'm sure it would be against the battle corp, pokegaurd, or the hoenn triangle

Gee, I wish I was in the war team... Anyway, a war against the hoenn would be great. Fun to see. Do you think we would win?
    Minedreigon used wish!

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Gee, I wish I was in the war team... Anyway, a war against the hoenn would be great. Fun to see. Do you think we would win?
    Minedreigon used wish!
    Probably, you have to be really good to be in the war team, or at least a leader...

As for that...they're a lot of guilds, and a lot of people in those guilds that are really good, so Idk...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Probably, you have to be really good to be in the war team, or at least a leader...

As for that...they're a lot of guilds, and a lot of people in those guilds that are really good, so Idk...
    Seems good. Best war so far? What do you think?

I don't know, I never been in one. But my guess would be vs creamery command (I used to be in that guild), or age of shoguns

So why did you leave creamy command? Did it get boring?

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    So why did you leave creamy command? Did it get boring?
    Kinda...plus I felt like I was getting nowhere when it comes to battling....

Ehh, every guild has its ups and downs, although I have yet to find anything I don't love about this one. I was in hoenn triangle but they aren't very wifi friendly
    ^Made by Eevee^
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/atkyew.png[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 1177-7867-1368

Most guilds aren't are they?

From what I've seen yea, most use PO/PS but I didn't really like PO when I tried it. Not the same as holding a ds and playing the actual game
    ^Made by Eevee^

We are not warring Creamery Command for the third time .-.

Also, we are not warring in awhile since Yellow, Garnet, and I rearranging it.

Oh yea, you up for a battle at the moment Drastic? Doubt I'm good enough to be on the war team but I might as well try out
    ^Made by Eevee^

once i get my wifi situation together again (which MAY take a long while) ill get into that side of battling again

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443

Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    We are not warring Creamery Command for the third time .-.

Also, we are not warring in awhile since Yellow, Garnet, and I rearranging it.
    That's what you think

Yeah. Most of all, we need people people to try out. We have some who already have, but we want our best (:

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Do you want our war record to go lower :[?

People haven't even asked us, and I'll probably deny for a test since I'm a lazy butt (: So ask Garnet for wifi testing ^_^
    I feel like I haven't touched my DS for a month.

Drastc. What are you doing? Drastic. Stahp. Get off your lazy bum and test people if they ask lol

we need a war team together guys and we need to fix it...we just need to get our stuff together, we just lost cuaz cc is a really high competitive guild and we just need to do what we can to get to that level...we can't be lazy and we can't give up...we all come this far together and i think we need to think and be careful who we put on this war team as well. If we want to rise back up again we need to stop thinking that were gunna lose more! Come on guys i believe in you...also no one doubt about us losing more i don't forbid that -_-

edit: im just saying this guys i just really think we need to snap back into it and really take time to show that teg has more talent then many other guilds think, as well as they think were not a threat...yes were a community but we need to show were more then that...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 4th June 2013 at 9:16 PM.

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    we need a war team together guys and we need to fix it...we just need to get our stuff together, we just lost cuaz cc is a really high competitive guild and we just need to do what we can to get to that level...we can't be lazy and we can't give up...we all come this far together and i think we need to think and be careful who we put on this war team as well. If we want to rise back up again we need to stop thinking that were gunna lose more! Come on guys i believe in you...also no one doubt about us losing more i don't forbid that -_-

edit: im just saying this guys i just really think we need to snap back into it and really take time to show that teg has more talent then many other guilds think, as well as they think were not a threat...yes were a community but we need to show were more then that...
    We're working on it Eevee. The best thing people can do now is to ask us for a test. We have only had about 5 or so people ask and about 2 or three have gone inactive. I'm sure there are others who want to try out and we won't stop and decide the war team until everyone that wants to try out does. However, we are not going to search for anyone. If they want to try out, they must find us. I don't think I've retested VotF, or Shreyas from our previous war team and I know there are people who still want to try out.

Also, I don't care how good/bad you think you are. If you want to try out for the war team, then try out. The worse thing that will happen is that we tell you to wait a little longer and work on some stuff.

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    We're working on it Eevee. The best thing people can do now is to ask us for a test. We have only had about 5 or so people ask and about 2 or three have gone inactive. I'm sure there are others who want to try out and we won't stop and decide the war team until everyone that wants to try out does. However, we are not going to search for anyone. If they want to try out, they must find us. I don't think I've retested VotF, or Shreyas from our previous war team and I know there are people who still want to try out.

Also, I don't care how good/bad you think you are. If you want to try out for the war team, then try out. The worse thing that will happen is that we tell you to wait a little longer and work on some stuff.
    The troof. And I'm only lazy since I'm not that intrested in battling anymore >.>

And the three of us(Garnet, Yellow, and I) barely or never gets war team request >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post

i know but i saw some discouraging post so i was trying to cheer people up to show that we don't want to slip and also yep just try out anyway guys were not gunna competely obliterate you if you need more time to practice battling...thats not our guild

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post

I would love to tryout.
    But there is one main problem : I don't do OU.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big.

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

i would like to try out for the war team.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Page 1118 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 118101810681108111411151116111711181119112011211122112811681218 ... LastLast