View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1126 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 126102610761116112211231124112511261127112811291130113611761226 ... LastLast
Results 28,126 to 28,150 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

The current OU population:
    16% Dragon
    18% Steel

There are currently 17 types. Over a third of OU consist of just two of these types, purely as a result of Dragon type's current superiority.
    Good move Game Freak: here's hoping fairy actually resists dragon,otherwise it won't make that much of a difference!

fairy type is ok but why make it super effective against dragons doesn't make a lot of sense, dragons already have the common dragon n ice weakness guess GF wants to limit what dragons can do
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    fairy type is ok but why make it super effective against dragons doesn't make a lot of sense, dragons already have the common dragon n ice weakness guess GF wants to limit what dragons can do
    Mainly because dragons and fairies are mythical creatures. Maybe something about fairy magic that can kill a dragon...
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Mainly because dragons and fairies are mythical creatures. Maybe something about fairy magic that can kill a dragon...
    yah maybe, i just thought if fairy was going to be a type would have been dark super effective, i'm sure other pokes will be fairy not just the few they already will be changing, they didn't say fairy type weakness?
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet

Fairy type has no confirmed weakness as if yet. If it does, I would say it would be Dark or steel
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Dragons can be seen as reptiles, who as we know need to be away from the cold, hence Ice weakness, ergo this sentence will end in a period!,,,.
    Dragons breathe fire, which is my point. But you make a good point.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    I'm fine with it, it will be interesting to see some old pokes get a tier shift.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Fairy type will be something interesting an new that will shake up the meta game. Now we don't need to bring a steel type to wall dragons. I am actually getting kinda excited to see when it hits SE and what defensive/offensive Pokemon they make. I will be wary about the type for now, but I am getting a little excited about it. After I realized that the new type is a reflection on gen 2, it actually got me pumped side Drk and Steel are pretty good types and I also realized that I shouldn't knock it just because it is different/new. That would be almost as bad as being a genwunner.

I'm actually fine with Fairy type competitive wise, I look forward to it. I was just talking in-game, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Fairy type has no confirmed weakness as if yet. If it does, I would say it would be Dark or steel
    yah my guess be dark

I realized that I have been wrong. I thought it resisted dragon. I wish it resisted dragon more than was super effective (unless it is both and I an just really confused).

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by xblader519 View Post
    im applying this is too long. accepted yes or no your choice.
    well then fill out the form and we will accept you don't be lazy ;]

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by xblader519 View Post
    im applying this is too long. accepted yes or no your choice.
    please refrain from posting in our guild please if you intend to join please fill out the form if not please don't post here again...im not trying to be mean or anything but it only takes a few seconds to fill out a form...as well as you applied the same short posts to like 3 other guilds explains it...we don't accept people like that here...sorry...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 11th June 2013 at 9:22 PM.

Who followed the major E3 presentations? Microsoft's console was crap as expected, though it did showcase some interesting games. Sony's was near perfect, their trolling at the end sealed the deal and such. Nintendo's was a close second, nothing too huge since most we saw coming, but still great. I need a freaking job ;n;

Oh, that Pokemon Amia whatever it was called feature on X/Y. How many creepy people are now finally going to be able to pet and feed their Gardevoir and Lupunny and such? WHY was this the first thing I thought of?????

Who followed the major E3 presentations? Microsoft's console was crap as expected, though it did showcase some interesting games. Sony's was near perfect, their trolling at the end sealed the deal and such. Nintendo's was a close second, nothing too huge since most we saw coming, but still great. I need a freaking job ;n;
    i only saw the the kingdom hearts trailer i was like 0_0 when i saw it i can't wait when it comes out on the ps3...

So, all we found out about x and y was the fairy type plus new pokemon? I expected more info. Are there any other pokemon related news coming up?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Kingdom Hearts 3 is PS4 and Xbone, PS3 is getting some kind of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix game, whatever that is. If it's not KH 1+2 like I hope it is, oh well.

werent manaphy, celebi etc supposed to be fairy pokemon??? just curiouss... o_o
    : 4554-1252-6384

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    So, all we found out about x and y was the fairy type plus new pokemon? I expected more info. Are there any other pokemon related news coming up?
    There is a closed Q&A in a few hours but not sure if that will reveal much more.

I also watched the major conferences and was very impressed with what I saw from Sony and Ubisoft.

Oh, that Pokemon Amia whatever it was called feature on X/Y. How many creepy people are now finally going to be able to pet and feed their Gardevoir and Lupunny and such? WHY was this the first thing I thought of?????
    i watched it and am very satisfied how well the sony conference went ps4 looks great with alot of great games, only bad thing i think which kept it from being perfect was we gotta pay to play online, n price being 100$ less then that overgrown cable box they call xbox one, n sony taking a shot a microsoft with some of the things they said

The main problem I have with Sony's reveal is that they had to resort to making fun of Microsoft to draw attention. Kinda sad.

Pokebeach source on Fairy type:
    Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it.

They also have more new Pokemon. The Seahorse looks good.
    Last edited by Koume and Kotake; 11th June 2013 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    The main problem I have with Sony's reveal is that they had to resort to making fun of Microsoft to draw attention. Kinda sad.

Pokebeach source on Fairy type:
    think of it from sony's perspective at the end of the day it's a business and u do or say what u can to help ur company, i'm not saying that since i'm a fan of sony i wouldn't fault microsoft if they said stuff about sony, both i'm sure will have good games but it's sony's turn to be the best this generation of games etc n i believe they will succeed at that

think of it from sony's perspective at the end of the day it's a business and u do or say what u can to help ur company, i'm not saying that since i'm a fan of sony i wouldn't fault microsoft if they said stuff about sony, both i'm sure will have good games but it's sony's turn to be the best this generation of games etc n i believe they will succeed at that
    They were ahead last gen since the 360 is from PS2 times rather than PS3, but with the next gen the hardware is really close, so it pretty much comes down to what both can offer and which games are available for which console - I don't really care much for PS4 after finding out for sure that the new Final Fantasy is coming to XBox aswell, so I'll probably end up buying the XBox anyways. Just hoping they drop the need to be online once every 24 hours from the planning or a lot of people will back out.

They were ahead last gen since the 360 is from PS2 times rather than PS3, but with the next gen the hardware is really close, so it pretty much comes down to what both can offer and which games are available for which console - I don't really care much for PS4 after finding out for sure that the new Final Fantasy is coming to XBox aswell, so I'll probably end up buying the XBox anyways. Just hoping they drop the need to be online once every 24 hours from the planning or a lot of people will back out.
    just seemed sale wise 360 was better plus since xbox pays for online gaming online is better i'm hoping sony will be better now we will be forced to pay for online games, i mostly play COD online so i have to break down n pay, but as a gamer i won't be getting xbox but i do feel as that 24 hr thing is untrue it's horrible if it remains that way

just seemed sale wise 360 was better plus since xbox pays for online gaming online is better i'm hoping sony will be better now we will be forced to pay for online games, i mostly play COD online so i have to break down n pay, but as a gamer i won't be getting xbox but i do feel as that 24 hr thing is untrue it's horrible if it remains that way
    Sony will use a subscription base for online gaming with the PS4, albeit cheaper than XBox. Both will give out free games for subscribing members over time (specifics unknown still).

Sony will use a subscription base for online gaming with the PS4, albeit cheaper than XBox. Both will give out free games for subscribing members over time (specifics unknown still).
    so should i just wait to buy the plastation plus membership since i never had it before

The business practices the Xbone is attempting is a big **** you to consumers, they deserve the shots Sony is giving them. All eyes were on Sony anyway to see if they would follow suit or not, thankfully did not. Needing to pay for online hurts a bit but is not a huge deal.

Page 1126 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 126102610761116112211231124112511261127112811291130113611761226 ... LastLast