View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1127 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 127102710771117112311241125112611271128112911301131113711771227 ... LastLast
Results 28,151 to 28,175 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    They also have more new Pokemon. The Seahorse looks good.
    Yeah, the first two in the spoiler are the same Poke, I believe. Looks really ugly in the first picture. Disappointed in the Fletchling evo.
        Spoiler:

We don't even know if it is a Fletchling evolution yet. It could just be the first stage and evolve into something badass and Fire/Flying-esque.

I honestly think Talonflame is a Fletchling evo, somehow... Anyways glad to see a lot of interesting pokemon That wil lbe NU be shown.

Also, no more team preview apparently. How do you think Gen 6 OU will fare with leads once again? Well, if it is true

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    The business practices the Xbone is attempting is a big **** you to consumers, they deserve the shots Sony is giving them. All eyes were on Sony anyway to see if they would follow suit or not, thankfully did not. Needing to pay for online hurts a bit but is not a huge deal.
    Some of us can't even afford that these days.
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I honestly think Talonflame is a Fletchling evo, somehow... Anyways glad to see a lot of interesting pokemon That wil lbe NU be shown.

Also, no more team preview apparently. How do you think Gen 6 OU will fare with leads once again? Well, if it is true
    Ugh. I've been too spoiled with the Team Previewer... I'm gunna miss it. It makes sweeping with a pokemon so much simpler because you know what to eliminate. It does make Volt-Turn more useful as you know what they'll send in and reveals teams.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Ugh. I've been too spoiled with the Team Previewer... I'm gunna miss it. It makes sweeping with a pokemon so much simpler because you know what to eliminate. It does make Volt-Turn more useful as you know what they'll send in and reveals teams.
    I also feel Pokemon like Azelf will be back in OU again because of they're main design as to be leads, but Volt-Turn, with Parting Shot really looks like it'll be devestating and annoying

Credit to EG for Banner.

I also feel Pokemon like Azelf will be back in OU again because of they're main design as to be leads, but Volt-Turn, with Parting Shot really looks like it'll be devestating and annoying
    Yeah it makes setting up easier or makes walls wall more easily.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Team Preview is still on.

So they deliberately added Fairy to do something about Dragons. Meaning they likely doled out Fairy typing to older pokemon if it can fit and can benefit from the new advantage.

Go here, scroll down for official art of new ones Serebii will likely add them to his page anyway
    Last edited by Myrrh; 12th June 2013 at 4:44 AM.

I know I'm a little late, but I'd like to say that I think this new Fairy type is going to do a lot of previously UU/lower pokemon a lot of good, and possibly widen OU a great deal. I was wondering if anyone had any guesses on who'd get the new type concerning like older pokemon? The Chansey line obviously. The previously announced pokemon. any others you might think'll get it?

Also, concerning the previously announced ones, what about Azumarill? I mean, if this gives it a possible resistance to Dragon and a definite supereffective STAB (Better than Ice Punch) than it could be viable, possibly? Thoughts?

I really like the evolution of fletchling. It's design is great and its fire flying. I will definitely use one on my team. The crab isn't bad, but I'm happy with corfish/crabby.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    I really like the evolution of fletchling. It's design is great and its fire flying. I will definitely use one on my team. The crab isn't bad, but I'm happy with corfish/crabby.
    Can expect another evolution after Talonflame, since it's basically 6th gen Pidgey. So far I like how Talonflame and Clauncher look, just hoping Clauncher doesn't end up as a wannabe Crawdaunt. A proper Water/Ground type would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by MotherRussia View Post
    I know I'm a little late, but I'd like to say that I think this new Fairy type is going to do a lot of previously UU/lower pokemon a lot of good, and possibly widen OU a great deal. I was wondering if anyone had any guesses on who'd get the new type concerning like older pokemon? The Chansey line obviously. The previously announced pokemon. any others you might think'll get it?

Also, concerning the previously announced ones, what about Azumarill? I mean, if this gives it a possible resistance to Dragon and a definite supereffective STAB (Better than Ice Punch) than it could be viable, possibly? Thoughts?
    I really don't think the lower tiered pokemon with Fairy type be at OU. Nice immunity to Dragon(is the type chart confirmed?) but it's usually abilities to bump a pokemon. DroughtTales, DrizzleToed, Magic Guard Espy/Xatu, etc. If it weren't for those abilities, they still would be NU. But they will have some uses.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I really don't think the lower tiered pokemon with Fairy type be at OU. Nice immunity to Dragon(is the type chart confirmed?) but it's usually abilities to bump a pokemon. DroughtTales, DrizzleToed, Magic Guard Espy/Xatu, etc. If it weren't for those abilities, they still would be NU. But they will have some uses.
    Nothing confirmed besides Fairy being SE against Dragon.

https://twitter.com/BulbaNewsNOW/sta...329856/photo/1
    OMG I WANT <3
    Last edited by Falconblade; 12th June 2013 at 2:27 PM.

I want that new flower fairy more

hey guys sorry for my inactivity...
    school and stuff :S
    also the new pokemon are pretty epic
    oh and when did I reach milotic rank?! wooot!
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

The new fire normal cub pokemon is very cute! I'm very happy it was made. Also, what is your favourite 6th gen pokemon at the moment? Mine is talonflame.

same here I always like the final evolution of all early game birds XD
    expect tranquil he's just crap XD
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    To be honest, I think talonflame will evolve, since its a regional bird. And I hated the pidove line, but all the overs, like pidgey, are awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    i agree lol but i hope they show pokemon that will be OU and UU rather then most or all of these pokemon will be NU or maybe RU based on looks alone
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    The new fire normal cub pokemon is very cute! I'm very happy it was made. Also, what is your favourite 6th gen pokemon at the moment? Mine is talonflame.
    Shishiko is so far my favourite! How about we go and guess Shishiko and Helioptile's 2nd types?
    I'm actually thinking Shishiko could be Fire/Fight (since Fennekin will be Psych), but I'm hoping for something rarely seen, like Fire/Ground (Numel/Camerupt only) or Fire/Rock (Slugma/Magcargo only).
    Helioptile could evolve into Electric/Flying (Helicopter anyone?), or maybe Electric/Dark?
    Last edited by Falconblade; 12th June 2013 at 6:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    i agree lol but i hope they show pokemon that will be OU and UU rather then most or all of these pokemon will be NU or maybe RU based on looks alone
    Though most of these pokemon do look liek RU/NU material right now. I can see Gardevoir be possible UU with her re-typing. Noivern I'm placing UU. Vivillon NU, Talonflame's evo, since it's confirmed Fletchling will be a three stage, I think, BL. The new fairy I'm going to safely say RU, and the Cub LC. We have to wait and see what they're giving us this gen.

Ice Rocks and Fairy will be the death of dragons

Credit to EG for Banner.

Though most of these pokemon do look liek RU/NU material right now. I can see Gardevoir be possible UU with her re-typing. Noivern I'm placing UU. Vivillon NU, Talonflame's evo, since it's confirmed Fletchling will be a three stage, I think, BL. The new fairy I'm going to safely say RU, and the Cub LC. We have to wait and see what they're giving us this gen.

Ice Rocks and Fairy will be the death of dragons
    Noivern could easily be OU depending on it's stats, it does look like it could end up as a strong Pokemon.
    I wonder if they'll go with Fossils again, and if so, which Pokemon they'll bring

Some reports say Fairy will be immune to Dragon, which means it's very likely to end up in OU a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Noivern could easily be OU depending on it's stats, it does look like it could end up as a strong Pokemon.
    I wonder if they'll go with Fossils again, and if so, which Pokemon they'll bring

Some reports say Fairy will be immune to Dragon, which means it's very likely to end up in OU a lot.
    Though the move they're highlighting it to be is a normal move, if Boomburst was Flying (I can easily see that) then I can see Noivern in OU. I call Exploud getting Boomburst. It would be Blasphemy if it didn't.

Credit to EG for Banner.

I think fairy will resist dragon, but not be immune to it.

Though the move they're highlighting it to be is a normal move, if Boomburst was Flying (I can easily see that) then I can see Noivern in OU. I call Exploud getting Boomburst. It would be Blasphemy if it didn't.
    According to the Serebii Attack list for X/Y Boomburst is Normal, but it's not Noivern's only move ofcourse. If it has remotely decent stats and a good Ability I believe it could easily be OU. Unless it's absolutely terrible I'll probably end up using it anyways :P I'm kinda in the group between 'cool looking' and 'plainly OP' Pokemon, so I try to compromiste ^^'
    But as I posted, Fairy is said to be immune to Dragon (untill official confirmation), so it has a good chance in going OU to counter the overpowered Dragons we have right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    I think fairy will resist dragon, but not be immune to it.
    Nothing's official so we'll have to see :P

I'm quite happy with Parabolic Charge. 2v2 battles with a Pokemon with that and one immune to Electric (Ground types or Pokemon with Lightningrod or Motor Drive) could be extremely strong, depending on it's Power ofcourse.
    Here's hoping Pikachu can learn it :P

Page 1127 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 127102710771117112311241125112611271128112911301131113711771227 ... LastLast