View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1128 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 128102810781118112411251126112711281129113011311132113811781228 ... LastLast
Results 28,176 to 28,200 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    According to the Serebii Attack list for X/Y Boomburst is Normal, but it's not Noivern's only move ofcourse. If it has remotely decent stats and a good Ability I believe it could easily be OU. Unless it's absolutely terrible I'll probably end up using it anyways :P I'm kinda in the group between 'cool looking' and 'plainly OP' Pokemon, so I try to compromiste ^^'
    But as I posted, Fairy is said to be immune to Dragon (untill official confirmation), so it has a good chance in going OU to counter the overpowered Dragons we have right now.

Nothing's official so we'll have to see :P

I'm quite happy with Parabolic Charge. 2v2 battles with a Pokemon with that and one immune to Electric (Ground types or Pokemon with Lightningrod or Motor Drive) could be extremely strong, depending on it's Power ofcourse.
    Here's hoping Pikachu can learn it :P
    Well yea the speculation is that it is immune to dragon, resists fighting and dark, and the only weakness is poison/steel(which is not common at all in OU besides gyroball). If this is all true fairy is damn good typing.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Well yea the speculation is that it is immune to dragon, resists fighting and dark, and the only weakness is poison/steel(which is not common at all in OU besides gyroball). If this is all true fairy is damn good typing.
    Poison is currently only SE against Grass, so I think that's not too bad tbh. If it's weak to Steel it's good aswell since it might bring some other Steel moves back into play.

Though thinking about it, Gardevoir could actually be OU, for once. While her Speed is horrible, by OU standards, she has a good SpA, a good SpD, and Trace. She can come on in on a weakened, multiscale dragonite who hasn't set up, steal Multiscale and annihilate it with a fairy move, and then be able to take the next switch in with Focus Blast (Logical progression of Steel switch in).

I ran Gardevoir in RU with a life Orb set of Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Psychic, and Focus Miss. WHen Nidoqueen was still there in RU, Gardevoir would be able to abvuse Sheer Forcem and has a good speed tier in there. Overall I feel liek Gardevoir is going to be the winner of Previous Gen boost lottery. I can also see Azuzu abuse Fairy Moves instead of Ice punch in OU as well.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

I'm also hoping chespin's final evolution typing is not grass/dark, that is the worst typing for any grass starter(which I usually always pick). Sure you get a psychic immunity, but for what cost? An added 4x weakness to bug, and a new weakness to fighting. That thing will be weak to fire,ice,bug,fighting, and posion. I'm hoping it will be grass/steel like ferrothorn in all honestly. I got that idea from ches"pin"(pins usually spiky metal thingies) and the last evolution being something like chespike(grass/steel), I dunno me an my wild imagination.

I'm also hoping chespin's final evolution typing is not grass/dark, that is the worst typing for any grass starter(which I usually always pick). Sure you get a psychic immunity, but for what cost? An added 4x weakness to bug, and a new weakness to fighting. That thing will be weak to fire,ice,bug,fighting, and posion. I'm hoping it will be grass/steel like ferrothorn in all honestly. I got that idea from ches"pin"(pins usually spiky metal thingies) and the last evolution being something like chespike(grass/steel), I dunno me an my wild imagination.
    Honestly didn't think of that.... Starter weakness to almost a third of all types is crazy :| But wasn't it pretty much confirmed to be Grass/Dark, Fire/Psych and Water/Fight?

Hoping Clauncher will be something cool, like Water/Steel, Water/Electric or Water/Ground
    Last edited by Falconblade; 12th June 2013 at 7:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    The new fire normal cub pokemon is very cute! I'm very happy it was made. Also, what is your favourite 6th gen pokemon at the moment? Mine is talonflame.
    My personal favourite so far is Furabebe but I also really like Vivillon.

Honestly didn't think of that.... Starter weakness to almost a third of all types is crazy :| But wasn't it pretty much confirmed to be Grass/Dark, Fire/Psych and Water/Fight?

Hoping Clauncher will be something cool, like Water/Steel, Water/Electric or Water/Ground
    Water/Steel would be interesting. Would gain a Fighting weakness, x4 Ice resitance, a fairy resistance, a dragon resistance, a fire neutrality, a grass neutrality, a rock rsistance, a ground weakness, it would be an interesting thing to see honestly.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Water/Steel would be interesting. Would gain a Fighting weakness, x4 Ice resitance, a fairy resistance, a dragon resistance, a fire neutrality, a grass neutrality, a rock rsistance, a ground weakness, it would be an interesting thing to see honestly.
    Empoleon. 12 resistances/immunties 3 weakness and 2 neutral.

I love Ferebebe's concept more than its actual design tbh. I don't really want the flower in the battle animation...

I really like Noivern. I just hope they do a good job with the animating and make its ears not look like its face...

Also, are using sprites still? Or will they be called something else.

The crab can also use Swords Dance. How surprising.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 12th June 2013 at 8:44 PM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Empoleon. 12 resistances/immunties 3 weakness and 2 neutral.

I love Ferebebe's concept more than its actual design tbh. I don't really want the flower in the battle animation...

I really like Noivern. I just hope they do a good job with the animating and make its ears not look like its face...

Also, are using sprites still? Or will they be called something else.

The crab can also use Swords Dance. How surprising.
    I knew I was forgetting that.

Same here, honestly. I feel like it would be a nice gimmick pokemon for NU

They're just going to be called 3D models, basically

Noivern is interesting, honestly.

New physical water? Crawdunt is good honestly, it just needs Aqua Jet.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I knew I was forgetting that.

Same here, honestly. I feel like it would be a nice gimmick pokemon for NU

They're just going to be called 3D models, basically

Noivern is interesting, honestly.

New physical water? Crawdunt is good honestly, it just needs Aqua Jet.
    Crawdaunt is slow but Adaptability with Crabhammer hits hard

Crawdaunt is slow
    You forget it's one of the two non-dragon water types lucky enough to be given Dragon Dance (Well, I only know Crawdunt Line and Feraligatr lines can learn it, tell me if I'm wrong)

Tumblr

Crawdaunt has Dragon Dance, lol. But it needs more speed than 55(IIRC)

My favorite is still Pancham, lol.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Crawdaunt has Dragon Dance, lol. But it needs more speed than 55(IIRC)

My favorite is still Pancham, lol.
    I'm surprised it didn't get SS. It's a freakin' crustacean of crying out loud. Cloyster got SS and it's a bivalve (though that makes sense). (Crustle has 45 base speed IIRC, and it can outspeed and OHKO Specialy Bulky Grassceus after a SS. Adaptability+SS+Aqua Jet would be great for Crawdunt)

Yus Panchum is :3 <3
    Last edited by Lost™; 12th June 2013 at 9:00 PM.

Tumblr

Judging by the image on serebii, looks like we will be able to customize are trainers alot. Also, I want an epic story this time. Kind of like the story story in pmd.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Judging by the image on serebii, looks like we will be able to customize are trainers alot. Also, I want an epic story this time. Kind of like the story story in pmd.
    You get to change skin, face, hair and clothing ^^ best change to come to Pokemon games since... well, always.

You get to change skin, face, hair and clothing ^^ best change to come to Pokemon games since... well, always.
    I agree. However, if fairy is immune to dragon, will dragon become less used? What do you think?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

I agree. However, if fairy is immune to dragon, will dragon become less used? What do you think?
    I personally think Dragons will go down and Poisons will go up. I can really see teams of a FSF core (Fariy, Fighting, Steel), which would work well wit what I think will come to the Metagame. I can see the top three list defininetly be Scizor, Gengar, and a fairy-type. OU is going to really interesting next Gen, with Steel and Poison most likely being on every team t ocombat fairy, and fairy to be on a team to kill 4Drag2Mag teams (Well, minus the Mags.)

Tumblr

They might drop in usage but not much, it depends on if fairy is weak to common OU threats, or if it has alot of weaknesses. My opinion is that it will resist dragon, since the only thing that resists dragon so far is steel. Never know it might even be neutral to dragon.

They might drop in usage but not much, it depends on if fairy is weak to common OU threats, or if it has alot of weaknesses. My opinion is that it will resist dragon, since the only thing that resists dragon so far is steel. Never know it might even be neutral to dragon.
    Well, if it's Resitances/Weakness rumors are true, it'll really be an interesting type. Gardevoir for exaple, would be OU because of this one set

Gardevoir @ Focus Sash/Life Orb
    Trait: Trace
    252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Psyshock
    - Fairy-type move
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Focus Miss/Earth Power (If Gardevoir gets it next gen)/Energy Ball

Gardevoir can switch into Scizor/Gengar (Which I think will be two of the most dangerous threats next gen), take a BP/Sludge Bomb (Sludge Bomb has higher BP then Shadow Ball, and if Fairy is weak to poison...), and OHKO back with HP Fire/Psyshock.

Tumblr

Any one that needs testing should contact me. I will be free for the next couple of hours.
    (Wifi Only)

that's a little hard because your inbox is full and I have to post this here since i cannot VM you. So. Everyone excited about those like 4 new pokemon that got released after the initial ones?

I disagree on the standpoint of how this affects the anime and picture. It kinda makes the protagonist lose his/her identity through the games because everyone's looks different. I dunno. I think it will be cool and interesting, just not needed.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I disagree on the standpoint of how this affects the anime and picture. It kinda makes the protagonist lose his/her identity through the games because everyone's looks different. I dunno. I think it will be cool and interesting, just not needed.
    i see where your coming from but getting the game like the anime character is quite annoying to me tbh...i like the new change, cuaz i hate everyone looks the same in the game...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Not everyone wants to be whatever the hell playable characters we are given. We get to name our characters, the story can and should be about us (though we don't get to make choices and stuff that would reflect our beliefs and stuff, of course), and not so much about Brendan or Dawn or Nate. Many people want to actually put themselves in the game, meaning wanting a decent attempt at having someone that can resemble them. Hardly perfect, what we're getting, but it's big step.

The manga can deal with giving the protagonists identity since they actually get to speak there. The anime doesn't even need to include the playable characters (as neat as that would be though), and for the most part has totally screwed over the male ones when it comes to being included anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i see where your coming from but getting the game like the anime character is quite annoying to me tbh...i like the new change, cuaz i hate everyone looks the same in the game...
    I never really hated that.
    It never really mattered to me, because I never cared.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Page 1128 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 128102810781118112411251126112711281129113011311132113811781228 ... LastLast