View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1129 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 129102910791119112511261127112811291130113111321133113911791229 ... LastLast
Results 28,201 to 28,225 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

So here are my opinions on the new batch of these Pokémon:

Talonflame: Sad to hear some complain on its name all for being a compound word, I like the name and its the most unique out of the regional birds IMO because it's Fire/Flying.

Skrelp: Cool concept, name and the design suits its poisonous habit.

Vivillon: Personally it's simply beautiful, dos wings it possesses. And it's Pre evos are cute too!

Noivern: One word: Badass, because its like a bat when it's really a Wyvern. Another great Dragon Gamefreak.

Clauncher: Was my least favorite out of the batch but I have grown to love it and now it's my favorite. Has that Zoidberg face too personally.

Fire lion cub: I might just go for a Mono Fire team this gen.....

Flower Fairy: Interesting to say the least, least favorite out of them but I still like it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Not everyone wants to be whatever the hell playable characters we are given. We get to name our characters, the story can and should be about us (though we don't get to make choices and stuff that would reflect our beliefs and stuff, of course), and not so much about Brendan or Dawn or Nate. Many people want to actually put themselves in the game, meaning wanting a decent attempt at having someone that can resemble them. Hardly perfect, what we're getting, but it's big step.

Eh. I kinda liked not having to decide on what I looked like. I liked being someone else and not me. While it will be cool become a pokemon trainer myself, I loved the idea of being someone else and living their life. I still felt that myself came out via the pokemon I chose to be on the team. I liked the idea that, because of me, this guys/girl that I am controlling gets to live their dream. Now, because of that, I do agree that it is my turn to live my dream of being a pokemon master. I am not against this feature, just a little wary of it, like how I feel about most of 6th gen so far.

The manga can deal with giving the protagonists identity since they actually get to speak there. The anime doesn't even need to include the playable characters (as neat as that would be though), and for the most part has totally screwed over the male ones when it comes to being included anyway.
    The manga is behind iirc and anime has had Dawn, the Rangers, Barry, May, Gary, Cheren and Bianca (correct me if I'm wrong here). The males get screwed over because they are mostly versions of Red, who was replaced in the anime by Ash. Except Brandon really who was a unique character imo. Black is kinda different but still very similar. At least Brandon has a completely different hat.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

You can still do the bold part. It will likely bring up the same default look for the male and female character and then ask you to change the look (or not) from there. I got kinda carried away, of course it can still very much be about a person simply playing the character's story instead of their own. It is always good to have the option though. I mean, for almost the first two generations we were forced to be male.

It's neat that the anime includes those characters, but again, not needed. Ash easily could have had some other original male and female companions instead of Brock/established female and then Cilan/established female. You talking game or manga wise when you mean Bendan has a unique character? You said anime when it came to including the playable characters, so I'm talking anime.

I'd personally love to see clauncher mirror corphish's evolutionary line (having its evo be water/fairy, and focused on special attack). Also, I'd really like to see these games not be backwards compatible, as it'd "refresh" 6th gen, thus making the next games in the series seem more unique.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games, Old-school DS: (4597-0364-2569) New-school/Battlin' DS: (4055-5677-3071), current 6th gen UU record: 56W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

You can still do the bold part. It will likely bring up the same default look for the male and female character and then ask you to change the look (or not) from there. I got kinda carried away, of course it can still very much be about a person simply playing the character's story instead of their own. It is always good to have the option though. I mean, for almost the first two generations we were forced to be male.

POKEMON WAS ALMOST SEXIST! NOW IT ISN'T RACIST! Anyway, yeah. I'm sure they will have a default. It just seems less uniform, which for some reason is bothing my OCDness that has been popping up more. Like I said, I don't dislike this option. I think it is interesting. It works. I guess I'm just playing devil's advocate lol

It's neat that the anime includes those characters, but again, not needed. Ash easily could have had some other original male and female companions instead of Brock/established female and then Cilan/established female. You talking game or manga wise when you mean Bendan has a unique character? You said anime when it came to including the playable characters, so I'm talking anime.
    Either. I was talking about him on an aesthetic view point. Most of them look like Ash/have similar clothes. Brandon looks completely different and (probably because Gen 2 was a sequel and Gen 3 was a stand alone.) doesn't really resemble Ash at all, therefore, he the only one I see really making it to the Anime, but Max kinda booted him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    You forget it's one of the two non-dragon water types lucky enough to be given Dragon Dance (Well, I only know Crawdunt Line and Feraligatr lines can learn it, tell me if I'm wrong)
    The Whiscash line gets Dragon Dance too but you're right very few pokemon that aren't Dragon-type get Dragon Dance.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Either. I was talking about him on an aesthetic view point. Most of them look like Ash/have similar clothes. Brandon looks completely different and (probably because Gen 2 was a sequel and Gen 3 was a stand alone.) doesn't really resemble Ash at all, therefore, he the only one I see really making it to the Anime, but Max kinda booted him out.
    Eh, I only think the two B/W protagonists and the new one look the same, and that's because of the color scheme. ALso I don't think any of the other males look like Red or Ash at all, but eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    The Whiscash line gets Dragon Dance too but you're right very few pokemon that aren't Dragon-type get Dragon Dance.
    Also Lapras, Lapras is cool. Plus one for another Dragon Dance not a Dragon

Eh, I only think the two B/W protagonists and the new one look the same, and that's because of the color scheme. ALso I don't think any of the other males look like Red or Ash at all, but eh.

And Lapras is a monster in Tier Shift because of that one move. Honestly DD is a great move, that and Quiver dance are argueable the best set up moves ,wit SS at a close second

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Diamond and Gold have the same "red" theme, especially Diamond in the games. They also share hair color. Ruby/Brenden, while his color is red, still refrains from looking like a red clone imo. It is probably the hat that makes him stand out the most. Having something completely white on top of his head really makes him stand out. You're just blind and can't see correctly. I mean, you have to be color blind to not see this

Cosmic and his Lapras set....

Name: memond
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PO
    Favorite Water/Grass: Serperior
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: N/A

50 Pixie Points

Quote Originally Posted by memond View Post
    Name: memond
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PO
    Favorite Water/Grass: Serperior
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: N/A
    welcome to the guild memond hope you enjoy your stay at teg...try to stay as active as you can please and when your ready to be test contact a tester which all the testers are located on the front page that do PO/PS

Eeveelover, it says your the only tester for the Grass Divison, I'm Ready any time now if your up for the test battle.

50 Pixie Points

Eeveelover, it says your the only tester for the Grass Divison, I'm Ready any time now if your up for the test battle.
    does it really >.> i thought i changed that must of missed that i don't test unless its needed for me to test and i don't have Pokemon online anymore i have pokemon showdown...its the new thing now...

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

you don't require any download at all btw its better

Eevee hasn't updated the list and she isn't a tester. Also, any division tester can test you.
    The testers are Voice of the Forest, Yellow de Viridian Grove, Garnet Til Alexandros XVII, and myself.
    I think only Voice does PO. I have PO as well, but my main is wifi since I'm barely on PO and Ps.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Eevee hasn't updated the list and she isn't a tester. Also, any division tester can test you.
    The testers are Voice of the Forest, Yellow de Viridian Grove, Garnet Til Alexandros XVII, and myself.
    I think only Voice does PO. I have PO as well, but my main is wifi since I'm barely on PO and Ps.
    yeah i did update the top part but not the bottom lists of virizion rank thats where he got confused drastic and i fixed the virizion rank but need to fix the manaphy rank now as well...I don't thnk we barely do PO anymore its more showdown anyway >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    does it really >.> i thought i changed that must of missed that i don't test unless its needed for me to test and i don't have Pokemon online anymore i have pokemon showdown...its the new thing now...

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

you don't require any download at all btw its better

Alright, I got an account on that all set up, and I'm ready to battle on that! (I can see why you prefer it to PO!)

50 Pixie Points

I'm really excited for Clauncher, Chespin and Shishiko evo line - I imagine Shishiko will be similar to Luxray in term of form (rather than Arcanine/Houndoom). I really hope Clauncher doesn't become Crawdaunt 2.0 <.< I'd rather see him more towards Parasect (in terms of stance).
    Chespin needs to follow Sandslash form

Here's hoping that Chespin will have a broader move pool then Meganium and Serperior. That's always been the downfall of Grass Types, their shallow move pool. But I guess that's okay considering a lot of Grass Types are better at support and sapping the foe's health with a sub-seeder set.

EDIT: Also, my bad!

50 Pixie Points

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I not do po during the summer

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    I not do po during the summer
    I guess that leaves me with the question of "Who do I see for a test Battle on Pokemon Showdown/Pokemon Online?

50 Pixie Points

I guess that leaves me with the question of "Who do I see for a test Battle on Pokemon Showdown/Pokemon Online?
    Me or yellow most likely for showdown

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Me or yellow most likely for showdown
    Are you open to having the test battle now on Showdown?

50 Pixie Points

Are you open to having the test battle now on Showdown?
    Will you be on in about 7-9 hours? Because I have to go to school soon

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

Yeah, I can wait til then.

50 Pixie Points

hehehe i thought i should post this battle i had, it was a tyranny of hacks that aloud me to win this won, but when you go up against 6 legiondaries stuff goes down xD
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-34314680

god bless volbeat <3
    Bug-Type Represent !

Page 1129 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 129102910791119112511261127112811291130113111321133113911791229 ... LastLast