View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1132 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 132103210821122112811291130113111321133113411351136114211821232 ... LastLast
Results 28,276 to 28,300 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Watch it be something terrible like Bug/Grass. Bug hits Psychic SE, neutral to Fennekin though. That would be terrible. It would be interesting though with Bug resisting Fighting and vice versa. I have no back up for this, but it would suck.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Grass/dark is terrible typing though... I really like grass/rock better, it is more decent typing, but sadly I'm thinking it learns rollout JUST for that bug gym, like how charmander learned metal claw just for brocks gym.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Grass/dark is terrible typing though... I really like grass/rock better, it is more decent typing, but sadly I'm thinking it learns rollout JUST for that bug gym, like how charmander learned metal claw just for brocks gym.
    Also possible. Can always hope though

This is interesting
    Last edited by Falconblade; 15th June 2013 at 8:04 PM.

I can't wait until we finally get second and third starter forms, maybe this whole Psychic/Fighting/Dark typing can die.

Charmander got Dragon Rage (Metal Claw in FR/LG), Torchic Peck, Trecko Pursuit, Totodile and Turtwig Bite/Crunch, etc. It's not unheard of for any pokemon to get some sort of coverage move based on their anatomy.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I can't wait until we finally get second and third starter forms, maybe this whole Psychic/Fighting/Dark typing can die.

Charmander got Dragon Rage (Metal Claw in FR/LG), Torchic Peck, Trecko Pursuit, Totodile and Turtwig Bite/Crunch, etc. It's not unheard of for any pokemon to get some sort of coverage move based on their anatomy.
    Exactly, just cause a Pokemon can use Psychic, that doesn't make it a Psychic Type.

I kinda hope they'll do what they did in Gen II, and all the starters will retain a single type through out their evolutions. (Especially for Fennekin, Typhlosion is the only pure Fire Type Starter Pokemon)

50 Pixie Points

Quote Originally Posted by memond View Post
    Exactly, just cause a Pokemon can use Psychic, that doesn't make it a Psychic Type.

I kinda hope they'll do what they did in Gen II, and all the starters will retain a single type through out their evolutions. (Especially for Fennekin, Typhlosion is the only pure Fire Type Starter Pokemon)
    But then it'd be far too similar to Ninetales; there's already a fire type fox in town.It'd be pretty disappointing if this were the case,more so if it was fire/fighting.

There are also 2 Ground type mole Pokemon (Drilbur and Diglet)

2 Water Snake Pokemon (Gyrados and Milotic)

2 Poison Snake Pokemon (Seviper and Arbok)

Two Puppy Pokemon (Lillipup and Growlithe)

And two Normal Cat Pokemon (Persian and Delcatty)

Let's face it, Pokemon concepts get reused in different manners.

50 Pixie Points

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Also possible. Can always hope though

This is interesting
    That is very interesting indeed. I'll take that as a very likely idea. What would the 2nd evo look like?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    That is very interesting indeed. I'll take that as a very likely idea. What would the 2nd evo look like?
    According to Pokemon.com Talonflame is only 1m big, which puts it pretty much in line with the other early birds (Pidgeot is 1.5m, Staraptor and Unfezant 1.2m). Still a bit small compared to them so I hope Talonflame is only the 2nd evolution.
    Other option is that there is only 1 evolution (Fletchling > Talonflame), like Taillow/Swellow.

Sowwy I was gone forever >.> was loaded in projects and now exams. WIll be back after this week DX

just posted to say im alive -_-

also eevee in the OP you posted Kunai's application form twice @_@

So, apparently there is a Meteor Mash Jirachi event coming out.

Scarf Jirachi with Meteor Mash / U-turn / Ice Punch / Iron Head looks frightening...

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    So, apparently there is a Meteor Mash Jirachi event coming out.

Scarf Jirachi with Meteor Mash / U-turn / Ice Punch / Iron Head looks frightening...
    What is the chance to raise attack before Serene Grace? Good thing Steel isn't that great of an offensive typing, that is, until Fairies.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    What is the chance to raise attack before Serene Grace? Good thing Steel isn't that great of an offensive typing, that is, until Fairies.
    20% = 40% with Serene Grace.

Seems like Jirachi and Scizor will be the Fairy Killers.

Hey guys I'm back.
    Glad we are in the X/Y mood.

I have to say, I'm way more hyped for X and Y then I was for Black and White.

50 Pixie Points

Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    Sowwy I was gone forever >.> was loaded in projects and now exams. WIll be back after this week DX

just posted to say im alive -_-

also eevee in the OP you posted Kunai's application form twice @_@
    huh? how is that possible and thanks for posting your still alive XD and i need to add a few new members anyway...

Hey, Eevee. I don't mean to sound rude, But I still haven't been included in the members list.

I should be at Leafeon Rank after I had my test battle...

50 Pixie Points

My mind is just blown right now lol because there was so much info revealed!
    Team so far:
    Fennekin
    Fletchling
    Noivern
    Gogoat
    YVeltal

(I have a feeling team rocket will be finally introduced for the first time in awhile in the Pokemon games. You know,except for Team Plasma hogging up all the evilness)

It'd be great if they created another simple Evil Gang who were like mafia like Team Rocket was.

Team Plasma just got on my nerves! It was the freaking PETA of the Pokemon world!

50 Pixie Points

I still hadn't decide who am I going to use for my team in X. It'll probably wait until the entire dex is out.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: X
    Opponent's Name: Memond
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 39
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 34
    Any improvements for opponent: Give blissey protect
    Any improvements for yourself: Yellow X should be SD instead of CM
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: He should go in leafeon rank, he played well log down below twas a test battle.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-34341323
    This was my Test Battle Review if anyone forgot!

50 Pixie Points

Team Galactic was alright too but very mysterious.

Has anybody noticed the looker from D/P/Pt,B/W is like that one guy who watches you everywhere you go in R/S/E? The guy appears after your fight with Wally near the electric type gym.

Many concepts from old games were re-created fir the new ones. I wish they'd bring back trick master...but more difficult.
    I bet if X and Y brings back things as well with some new things,it'll be the best game ever!

Hey, Eevee. I don't mean to sound rude, But I still haven't been included in the members list.

I should be at Leafeon Rank after I had my test battle...
    not sure if you saw my post above you lol i need to add a few more people still i do alot here on serebii so sometimes i don't get to it as quick as i should also i made that userbar so please make sure to give me credit please which now in a bit when im done trading ill add you to leafeon rank since i saw voice's test battle...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    not sure if you saw my post above you lol i need to add a few more people still i do alot here on serebii so sometimes i don't get to it as quick as i should also i made that userbar so please make sure to give me credit please which now in a bit when im done trading ill add you to leafeon rank since i saw voice's test battle...
    Okay, I'm sorry! I had no idea you were really busy. Sorry.

50 Pixie Points

Okay, I'm sorry! I had no idea you were really busy. Sorry.
    yeah its no problem not many people know that im a busy gal XD i have a art shop, work part time at a trade shop, two clubs, and this guild here XD so its no biggy i may just add you now since im still trying to get to together what that person wants anyway...

Page 1132 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 132103210821122112811291130113111321133113411351136114211821232 ... LastLast