View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1146 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 146104610961136114211431144114511461147114811491150115611961246 ... LastLast
Results 28,626 to 28,650 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Good morning/afternoon everyone~!
    Going to the hospital soon for my new spinal issue.
    I might need bracing, but worst case surgery...i'm scared. At least, the hour drive = shiny hunting :3
    No clue what to hunt for so..yeah I won't be around much today.
    Have a great day everyone~*
    I'll be battling a lot tomorrow for sure
    Oh, good luck and hope it's not too bad :x

I've been helping year 6's all day today. It was fun. So, what's up people? Also good luck lavaburst!
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 21st June 2013 at 4:58 PM.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

If you run ice gem,you could give the pickpocket ability a try-it can mess opponents up if they don't have access to recovery/lum berry.Should work the very turn you attack,too,which isn't bad at all.
    Note that Weavile from my experience is there for cleaning up after the rest of my team have chipped away at my opponent's.
    I tried a choice band set before with night slash,retaliate,ice shard and ice punch which fitted on the team to finish what the others had started. It's great at this,since an outright sweep is an unlikely scenario with SE priority buzzing around and meagre defences.Even if you find an opportunity to sword dance, the opponent would have used the same opportunity to switch in a counter...and you're back to square one.
    So basically,give him a try as a pure revenge killer when you get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    If you run ice gem,you could give the pickpocket ability a try-it can mess opponents up if they don't have access to recovery/lum berry.Should work the very turn you attack,too,which isn't bad at all.
    Note that Weavile from my experience is there for cleaning up after the rest of my team have chipped away at my opponent's.
    I tried a choice band set before with night slash,retaliate,ice shard and ice punch which fitted on the team to finish what the others had started. It's great at this,since an outright sweep is an unlikely scenario with SE priority buzzing around and meagre defences.Even if you find an opportunity to sword dance, the opponent would have used the same opportunity to switch in a counter...and you're back to square one.
    So basically,give him a try as a pure revenge killer when you get the chance.
    Hey, I guess pickpocket isn't bad with ice gem! It could stop life orb, lum/sitrus berrys, ect. Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Hey, I guess pickpocket isn't bad with ice gem! It could stop life orb, lum/sitrus berrys, ect. Great idea!
    Most importantly it can stop Leftovers / health restore berries.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Most importantly it can stop Leftovers / health restore berries.
    Well, I'm off to go training in that case. Lets annoy battlers online by nicking their items!

Just saying that that strategy works best early game, so Weavile has to be careful. Not only do you have to an Ice type move, which shouldn't be too hard, but you have to stay in to steal an item or take one later. Just be wary of it lol

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Just saying that that strategy works best early game, so Weavile has to be careful. Not only do you have to an Ice type move, which shouldn't be too hard, but you have to stay in to steal an item or take one later. Just be wary of it lol
    What do you mean Yellow?It doesn't have to be an ice move in order to steal an item,simply any contact move,if that's what you're saying.
    Ingame,yes,it'd be really effective at filling your inventory with useful items.I'm thinking about the Game Freak squads in particular(but I guess that doesn't count as early game ^ ^).Got to try that,see how many leftovers I can nick from Nishino...

It is still pretty frail though,so bear that in mind when throwing contact attacks around against the Elite Four,for example(Note:It won't keep items from challenges such as Black Tower,PWT etc.).Stealing their items won't automatically make their teams useless!
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 21st June 2013 at 7:11 PM.

What do you mean Yellow?It doesn't have to be an ice move in order to steal an item,simply any contact move,if that's what you're saying.
    Ingame,yes,it'd be really effective at filling your inventory with useful items.I'm thinking about the Game Freak squads in particular(but I guess that doesn't count as early game ^ ^).Got to try that,see how many leftovers I can nick from Nishino...

It is still pretty frail though,so bear that in mind when throwing contact attacks around against the Elite Four,for example(Note:It won't keep items from challenges such as Black Tower,PWT etc.).Stealing their items won't automatically make their teams useless!
    I mean if you are using Ice Gem, the gem has to go away first. Meaning that Weavile will have to attack twice to be effective, which is can. It is also pretty good weakening counters as Walls without lefties are less reliable tbh. Some don't have any recovery without it, like Tran.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nu-35715311
    Look at this recent NU battle I just had. The oppenent made me laugh (:

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nu-35717093
    Gorebyss Sweep
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 21st June 2013 at 8:33 PM.
    No.

Pickpocket is kinda meh to use since the opponent has to use a contact move. The best way is to lead with Focus Sash, since Pickpocket works after the attack result. Also it doesn't work if the Pickpocket wielder faints...........at least I think so. When stealing items from opponents in-game, the player does not keep the item past 4th gen.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I mean if you are using Ice Gem, the gem has to go away first. Meaning that Weavile will have to attack twice to be effective, which is can. It is also pretty good weakening counters as Walls without lefties are less reliable tbh. Some don't have any recovery without it, like Tran.
    Since the Ice Gem is consumed before the attack actually hits, I imagine it'll steal right away? If not, still pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Pickpocket is kinda meh to use since the opponent has to use a contact move. The best way is to lead with Focus Sash, since Pickpocket works after the attack result. Also it doesn't work if the Pickpocket wielder faints...........at least I think so. When stealing items from opponents in-game, the player does not keep the item past 4th gen.
    The held items used in online battles are restored, so (iirc) Gems are consumed, but restored to the Pokemon once the battle ends, right?
    Last edited by Falconblade; 21st June 2013 at 10:23 PM.

I'm back~! Thank you everyone for your support~! *hugs*
    The appointment was shorter than I thought! xD
    Good news i'm not going in for surgery! I'll just have to swim and do other activities more..could be worse
    If anyone is up for a battle vm me ;D
    I'll be in the xat as well ;3

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

Last edited by DrasticPhase; 21st June 2013 at 11:29 PM.
    No.

Am I the only one online??? It' me birthday!! 3 years until I'm legally allowed drink and drive, but not at the same time! :P
    Click on the Pic!! Ha ha ha, it rhymes!!

Credit to Pkmnfn

I'm attempting to quit Competitive for the Summer, but it's been difficult. Just a little while ago I had the urge to do a few battles but then I realized why I want to quit, I'm not as good as I was. Besides, I want to go back to my roots, the game itself, and the Battle Subway. So, I'm not leaving the Clan, I just won't be battling much if at all.

Here's a team so I have something Pokemon related just in case.

Spoiler:- team:
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Hey everyone! Somthing odd happened today on my nuzlocke. I realised I had no azleana town encounter, so I used headbutt. To my surprise, I found a male heracross! I named it Henry, and it is Helena's long lost bro! I trained it, taught it earthquake, and swept lt.surge with it. Now Henry must get revenge on gengar! Anyway, everyone alright?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoroark1998 View Post
    Am I the only one online??? It' me birthday!! 3 years until I'm legally allowed drink and drive, but not at the same time! :P
    Happy birthday ^ ^
    That's very true:don't drink and drive,you'll spill your drink :]

@Minedreigon have you found any of the Gen3/4 headbutt pokemon?Like Starly,Taillow or Burmy?They're in the game too,although they're rather fiendishly hidden away

Happy birthday ^ ^
    That's very true:don't drink and drive,you'll spill your drink :]

@Minedreigon have you found any of the Gen3/4 headbutt pokemon?Like Starly,Taillow or Burmy?They're in the game too,although they're rather fiendishly hidden away
    Not in my nuzlocke but yes before. Im way more happy with Henry then I would be with them anyway.

Anybody up for a 6v6 wifi single battle?I need to gauge how good my team is thus far

Not right now, I need to train my pokemon to lv 100. Could someone help me?

Happy Birthday~!
    I hope your day is great~*

Hey everyone! Somthing odd happened today on my nuzlocke. I realised I had no azleana town encounter, so I used headbutt. To my surprise, I found a male heracross! I named it Henry, and it is Helena's long lost bro! I trained it, taught it earthquake, and swept lt.surge with it. Now Henry must get revenge on gengar! Anyway, everyone alright?
    Congratiez on the Henry the Heracross~!
    I hope your Nuzlocke goes well
    Good luck :3

Anybody up for a 6v6 wifi single battle?I need to gauge how good my team is thus far
    Okay I'm up for it!
    My FC is in my sig :3
    VM me your FC okay?

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

Congrats Zoroark1998!

FB Profile~|deviantART Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

I will battle you later tonight if you would like?

Not right now, I need to train my pokemon to lv 100. Could someone help me?
    Myrrh can I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I will battle you later tonight if you would like?
    Later tonight sounds good:I'm currently raising some members of Minedreigon's team,as well as my own.
    If I'm going to be trounced,I at least need to put the effort in beforehand ^ ^
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14
    Okay I'm up for it!
    My FC is in my sig :3
    VM me your FC okay?
    Of course
    Could it possibly be later,at around the same time as Garnet,for the same reason as said above?

Page 1146 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 146104610961136114211431144114511461147114811491150115611961246 ... LastLast