View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1150 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 150105011001140114611471148114911501151115211531154116012001250 ... LastLast
Results 28,726 to 28,750 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #28726
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Thanks! You were great to! I recorded that battle! Anyway, is everyone alright!
    I also recorded it

    I cried a little when I switched into that surf



  2. #28727
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Very true. All I ask for is a clean battle with the rules being followed as well. I think after knowing what rules are set forth though, people should try to abide to them. Rules are a structure for the good of battlers, and so it is fair. I think if Arch continues with Sand Veil Garchomp he should tell his opponent so they can agree or disagree, or have another back up Pokemon just in case they disagree to the use of this ability. It was only a mistake after all

    EDIT: I don't like Smogon either Arch, but rules are rules. I don't like how they slander the Pokemon we know and love and put them in itty-bitty organized boxes when they can do more then just rapid spin, support, heal bell, etc. I think every Pokemon can be great depending on how it is used, even if tiers say otherwise I'll admit it now please don't hate me TEG! Dx
    Scrafty is in UU I believe, yet I use him and he's awesome, Pokemon really changed over the years with IVs and EV's, and not always for the better.

  3. #28728
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Scrafty is in UU I believe, yet I use him and he's awesome, Pokemon really changed over the years with IVs and EV's, and not always for the better.
    Thank you! Well this might make you really happy, Scrafty are beast in VGC doubles, and aren't ever taken lightly
    I love VGCs, because almost any Pokemon is a good Pokemon to that community. I just tend to use the Pokemon I like in singles anyway as long as they follow Smogon rules and they can hold their own.


    My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

    3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

  4. #28729
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Thanks! You were great to! I recorded that battle! Anyway, is everyone alright!
    Much better than I would have done,congratulations!
    I hear you lava(Kyurem-B in OU?The hell?)-I'll raise another dragon that isn't banned and suit the style of my team better:Unappreciated,yet effective!

    Can either of you send the battle video?I'd love to watch it,if that's ok with both of you

  5. #28730
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I also recorded it

    I cried a little when I switched into that surf
    That had me laughing. Didn't expect that crit though. Yeah, great battle overall. I really enjoyed that. Your surf annoyed me too, my staller was out!



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  6. #28731
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Thank you! Well this might make you really happy, Scrafty are beast in VGC doubles, and aren't ever taken lightly
    I love VGCs, because almost any Pokemon is a good Pokemon to that community. I just tend to use the Pokemon I like in singles anyway as long as they follow Smogon rules and they can hold their own.
    Usually Moxie is used, but I supprised quite some people by using Shed Skin especially funny when they think Will-O-Wisp will shut him down ^^

  7. #28732
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Thanks! You were great to! I recorded that battle! Anyway, is everyone alright!
    Congratiez on that rank up~!
    Great job to both sides~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Much better than I would have done,congratulations!
    I hear you lava(Kyurem-B in OU?The hell?)-I'll raise another dragon that isn't banned and suit the style of my team better:Unappreciated,yet effective!

    Can either of you send the battle video?I'd love to watch it,if that's ok with both of you
    I bet you'll do fine, and good luck to you in your test battle
    Yeah your not the only one who thinks Smogon is off their rocker Blaziken/Excadrill is still in ubers yet Kyurem B isn't? The Heck again?!
    Flygon, Dragonite, and Salamence are great mixed, Special, or Physical attacking dragon choices just to give a few good options
    Good luck finding a great dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Usually Moxie is used, but I supprised quite some people by using Shed Skin especially funny when they think Will-O-Wisp will shut him down ^^
    Yeah bulky/sweeper Shed Skin is fun to play around with I agree! Scrafty can be a wall on both ends or a sweeper, I just <3 that~!
    Intimidate Scrafty is always nice as DW released to us as well. That makes him as good as Hitmontop one of the most common VGC mons.
    Last edited by EmiiLava; 24th June 2013 at 7:37 PM.


    My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

    3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

  8. #28733

    Default

    Kyurem-B is only OU for its movepool. The only Physical moves it's going for is only Fusion Bolt and Dragon STAB. It has to rely on the Special side to get the coverage it needs, Hidden Power of your choice, Ice Beam, etc.
    Unlike to it's counterpart Kyurem-W, it already has perfect coverage in its STABS alone. Even Heatran can't be countered since it has Turboflame?
    Also, back in BW1, Blaziken and Excadrill were real threats(When i first played, Exca, Deo-S, Thundy-T were still in OU). Blaziken with SD and Speed Boost is pretty killer and nothing would appreciate a Sun Boosted +2 Flare Blitz. In Excadrill's case, it was banned since it was huge threat in the Sand and the only way to kill an Excadrill is basically, an Excadrill itself.

    Atleast it wasn't Skymin flinching everything in OU. Darkrai Dark Voiding OU.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 24th June 2013 at 7:54 PM.
    No.

  9. #28734
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Tested Steek Rush. He forfeit the battle so I am going to award him Petlil/Goldeen rank.

    GG, while it lasted.



  10. #28735
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Tested Steek Rush. He forfeit the battle so I am going to award him Petlil/Goldeen rank.

    GG, while it lasted.
    Score? Just out of interest. I know he quit but I mean when he quit. Also, good luck arch!



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  11. #28736
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    302

    Default

    ^Garnet's likely gone.I'm not surprised-I did say no before

    I need interesting ideas for bulky waters people,so if anybody has anything they wouldn't mind sharing,that'd be great!

  12. #28737
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    ^Garnet's likely gone.I'm not surprised-I did say no before

    I need interesting ideas for bulky waters people,so if anybody has anything they wouldn't mind sharing,that'd be great!
    I say garados/jellicient/milotic. So, you training? Thanks for levelling my pokemon btw.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  13. #28738
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    I say garados/jellicient/milotic. So, you training? Thanks for levelling my pokemon btw.
    Pleasure-anything for my clanmates
    Training much I am.Browsing through the dex to see what catches my interest.
    Milotic has always sounded like a solid choice,and it's always appealed to me..I'll look into it.

  14. #28739
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Milotic pretty much looks the best out of all Water Types anyways

    Arch, do you just level Pokemon or also EV Train?

  15. #28740
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Score? Just out of interest. I know he quit but I mean when he quit. Also, good luck arch!
    It was just about to be 6-4.



  16. #28741
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Milotic pretty much looks the best out of all Water Types anyways

    Arch, do you just level Pokemon or also EV Train?
    Well,I level pretty well and as fast as I possibly can,but EV training's a possibility once I have enough BP for every relevant item.Wonder why you're asking me that

    I've EV trained some of my own pokes,so yes,it's very possible.
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 24th June 2013 at 8:57 PM.

  17. #28742
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Pleasure-anything for my clanmates
    Training much I am.Browsing through the dex to see what catches my interest.
    Milotic has always sounded like a solid choice,and it's always appealed to me..I'll look into it.
    Go with Milotic or Vaporeon. Vaporeon rest/hydration set is amazing in rain as well as Milotic Calm 252 HP 252 Sp.def out of rain
    Milotic works wonders :3 Nico is amazing <3
    If you need anything else, just ask :3


    My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

    3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

  18. #28743
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Tested Archstaraptor. Another battle ending in Forfeit.

    Same as steel, I award you either Petlil/goldeen rank.



  19. #28744
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Sorry,Garnet-what was I thinking?

    Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Go with Milotic or Vaporeon. Vaporeon rest/hydration set is amazing in rain as well as Milotic Calm 252 HP 252 Sp.def out of rain
    Milotic works wonders :3 Nico is amazing <3
    If you need anything else, just ask :3
    What's that?Thanks for your help again,lava!

    I'm going to train up now,like I've never done before(well,like I did on Saturday).Then I shall retry and hope for the best.
    A plus,mes amis!

  20. #28745
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Train as hard as you can, arch! Good luck training! You tried your best against garnet.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  21. #28746
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Well,I level pretty well and as fast as I possibly can,but EV training's a possibility once I have enough BP for every relevant item.Wonder why you're asking me that

    I've EV trained some of my own pokes,so yes,it's very possible.
    Ah, well I have 4 or 5 Pokemon I'd like to get EV Trained so I think I'll just bug Myrrh again ^^

  22. #28747
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    16

    Default

    PS battle anyone??? I want to try out my team
    Click on the Pic!! Ha ha ha, it rhymes!!

    Credit to Pkmnfn

  23. #28748
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Ah, well I have 4 or 5 Pokemon I'd like to get EV Trained so I think I'll just bug Myrrh again ^^
    I can help if you want. I ev train my own pokémon

    Hey. Zoroark1998, I see you are from Ireland, which part XD?
    Last edited by Adaptable Porygon-Z; 24th June 2013 at 9:55 PM.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  24. #28749
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    I can help if you want. I ev train my own pokémon

    Hey. Zoroark1998, I see you are from Ireland, which part XD?
    Ah, cool Do you do it through battles or vitamins?

  25. #28750
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Ah, cool Do you do it through battles or vitamins?
    Battles and power items, along with vitamins and pokerus .I can usually have them ev trained in around and hour
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Page 1150 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 150105011001140114611471148114911501151115211531154116012001250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •