View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1150 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 150105011001140114611471148114911501151115211531154116012001250 ... LastLast
Results 28,726 to 28,750 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Thanks! You were great to! I recorded that battle! Anyway, is everyone alright!
    I also recorded it

I cried a little when I switched into that surf

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Very true. All I ask for is a clean battle with the rules being followed as well. I think after knowing what rules are set forth though, people should try to abide to them. Rules are a structure for the good of battlers, and so it is fair. I think if Arch continues with Sand Veil Garchomp he should tell his opponent so they can agree or disagree, or have another back up Pokemon just in case they disagree to the use of this ability. It was only a mistake after all

EDIT: I don't like Smogon either Arch, but rules are rules. I don't like how they slander the Pokemon we know and love and put them in itty-bitty organized boxes when they can do more then just rapid spin, support, heal bell, etc. I think every Pokemon can be great depending on how it is used, even if tiers say otherwise I'll admit it now please don't hate me TEG! Dx
    Scrafty is in UU I believe, yet I use him and he's awesome, Pokemon really changed over the years with IVs and EV's, and not always for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Scrafty is in UU I believe, yet I use him and he's awesome, Pokemon really changed over the years with IVs and EV's, and not always for the better.
    Thank you! Well this might make you really happy, Scrafty are beast in VGC doubles, and aren't ever taken lightly
    I love VGCs, because almost any Pokemon is a good Pokemon to that community. I just tend to use the Pokemon I like in singles anyway as long as they follow Smogon rules and they can hold their own.

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

Much better than I would have done,congratulations!
    I hear you lava(Kyurem-B in OU?The hell?)-I'll raise another dragon that isn't banned and suit the style of my team better:Unappreciated,yet effective!

Can either of you send the battle video?I'd love to watch it,if that's ok with both of you

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I also recorded it

I cried a little when I switched into that surf
    That had me laughing. Didn't expect that crit though. Yeah, great battle overall. I really enjoyed that. Your surf annoyed me too, my staller was out!

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Thank you! Well this might make you really happy, Scrafty are beast in VGC doubles, and aren't ever taken lightly
    I love VGCs, because almost any Pokemon is a good Pokemon to that community. I just tend to use the Pokemon I like in singles anyway as long as they follow Smogon rules and they can hold their own.
    Usually Moxie is used, but I supprised quite some people by using Shed Skin especially funny when they think Will-O-Wisp will shut him down ^^

Congratiez on that rank up~!
    Great job to both sides~!

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Much better than I would have done,congratulations!
    I hear you lava(Kyurem-B in OU?The hell?)-I'll raise another dragon that isn't banned and suit the style of my team better:Unappreciated,yet effective!

Can either of you send the battle video?I'd love to watch it,if that's ok with both of you
    I bet you'll do fine, and good luck to you in your test battle
    Yeah your not the only one who thinks Smogon is off their rocker Blaziken/Excadrill is still in ubers yet Kyurem B isn't? The Heck again?!
    Flygon, Dragonite, and Salamence are great mixed, Special, or Physical attacking dragon choices just to give a few good options
    Good luck finding a great dragon

Usually Moxie is used, but I supprised quite some people by using Shed Skin especially funny when they think Will-O-Wisp will shut him down ^^
    Yeah bulky/sweeper Shed Skin is fun to play around with I agree! Scrafty can be a wall on both ends or a sweeper, I just <3 that~!
    Intimidate Scrafty is always nice as DW released to us as well. That makes him as good as Hitmontop one of the most common VGC mons.
    Last edited by EmiiLava; 24th June 2013 at 7:37 PM.

My xat avvie (c) me

Kyurem-B is only OU for its movepool. The only Physical moves it's going for is only Fusion Bolt and Dragon STAB. It has to rely on the Special side to get the coverage it needs, Hidden Power of your choice, Ice Beam, etc.
    Unlike to it's counterpart Kyurem-W, it already has perfect coverage in its STABS alone. Even Heatran can't be countered since it has Turboflame?
    Also, back in BW1, Blaziken and Excadrill were real threats(When i first played, Exca, Deo-S, Thundy-T were still in OU). Blaziken with SD and Speed Boost is pretty killer and nothing would appreciate a Sun Boosted +2 Flare Blitz. In Excadrill's case, it was banned since it was huge threat in the Sand and the only way to kill an Excadrill is basically, an Excadrill itself.

Atleast it wasn't Skymin flinching everything in OU. Darkrai Dark Voiding OU.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 24th June 2013 at 7:54 PM.
    No.

Tested Steek Rush. He forfeit the battle so I am going to award him Petlil/Goldeen rank.

GG, while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Tested Steek Rush. He forfeit the battle so I am going to award him Petlil/Goldeen rank.

GG, while it lasted.
    Score? Just out of interest. I know he quit but I mean when he quit. Also, good luck arch!

^Garnet's likely gone.I'm not surprised-I did say no before

I need interesting ideas for bulky waters people,so if anybody has anything they wouldn't mind sharing,that'd be great!

^Garnet's likely gone.I'm not surprised-I did say no before

I need interesting ideas for bulky waters people,so if anybody has anything they wouldn't mind sharing,that'd be great!
    I say garados/jellicient/milotic. So, you training? Thanks for levelling my pokemon btw.

I say garados/jellicient/milotic. So, you training? Thanks for levelling my pokemon btw.
    Pleasure-anything for my clanmates
    Training much I am.Browsing through the dex to see what catches my interest.
    Milotic has always sounded like a solid choice,and it's always appealed to me..I'll look into it.

Milotic pretty much looks the best out of all Water Types anyways

Arch, do you just level Pokemon or also EV Train?

Score? Just out of interest. I know he quit but I mean when he quit. Also, good luck arch!
    It was just about to be 6-4.

Milotic pretty much looks the best out of all Water Types anyways

Arch, do you just level Pokemon or also EV Train?
    Well,I level pretty well and as fast as I possibly can,but EV training's a possibility once I have enough BP for every relevant item.Wonder why you're asking me that

I've EV trained some of my own pokes,so yes,it's very possible.
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 24th June 2013 at 8:57 PM.

Pleasure-anything for my clanmates
    Training much I am.Browsing through the dex to see what catches my interest.
    Milotic has always sounded like a solid choice,and it's always appealed to me..I'll look into it.
    Go with Milotic or Vaporeon. Vaporeon rest/hydration set is amazing in rain as well as Milotic Calm 252 HP 252 Sp.def out of rain
    Milotic works wonders :3 Nico is amazing <3
    If you need anything else, just ask :3

My xat avvie (c) me

Tested Archstaraptor. Another battle ending in Forfeit.

Same as steel, I award you either Petlil/goldeen rank.

Sorry,Garnet-what was I thinking?

Go with Milotic or Vaporeon. Vaporeon rest/hydration set is amazing in rain as well as Milotic Calm 252 HP 252 Sp.def out of rain
    Milotic works wonders :3 Nico is amazing <3
    If you need anything else, just ask :3
    What's that?Thanks for your help again,lava!

I'm going to train up now,like I've never done before(well,like I did on Saturday).Then I shall retry and hope for the best.
    A plus,mes amis!

Train as hard as you can, arch! Good luck training! You tried your best against garnet.

Well,I level pretty well and as fast as I possibly can,but EV training's a possibility once I have enough BP for every relevant item.Wonder why you're asking me that

I've EV trained some of my own pokes,so yes,it's very possible.
    Ah, well I have 4 or 5 Pokemon I'd like to get EV Trained so I think I'll just bug Myrrh again ^^

PS battle anyone??? I want to try out my team
    Click on the Pic!! Ha ha ha, it rhymes!!

Credit to Pkmnfn

Ah, well I have 4 or 5 Pokemon I'd like to get EV Trained so I think I'll just bug Myrrh again ^^
    I can help if you want. I ev train my own pokémon

Hey. Zoroark1998, I see you are from Ireland, which part XD?
    Last edited by Adaptable Porygon-Z; 24th June 2013 at 9:55 PM.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    I can help if you want. I ev train my own pokémon

Hey. Zoroark1998, I see you are from Ireland, which part XD?
    Ah, cool Do you do it through battles or vitamins?

Ah, cool Do you do it through battles or vitamins?
    Battles and power items, along with vitamins and pokerus .I can usually have them ev trained in around and hour
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Page 1150 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 150105011001140114611471148114911501151115211531154116012001250 ... LastLast