View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1154 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 154105411041144115011511152115311541155115611571158116412041254 ... LastLast
Results 28,826 to 28,850 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

^ I took a look, though not sure I'm of much help. Here are some major threats I see;

Terrakion - Nothing can safely switch into this, Scizor and Espeon are your only reliable checks but neither wants to switch in. If Scizor is down it can do some serious damage with the RP / Scarf set.

Landorus - Pretty much every Team is weak to this iirc. Anyways, he can 2HKO everything on your Team with the right prediction if it's the RP set. You can't switch anything in to it, and I don't see anything other than Scizor that can revenge kill it if it is at +2. Thundurus-T can't do anything to it. tbh Hidden Power [Ice] is more valuable than Grass Knot.

Keldeo - Same as Terrakion, except he has no way of boosting Speed outside of Scarf, so +2 Thundy-T can OHKO. Espeon can KO but you need to sack something first, and I'm not sure that 4 SpA Espeon can OHKO without prior damage.

Lando-T - Double Dance sets hurt. It can come in on Scizor or Thundy-T for a free RP and then just smash your Team. Again Hidden Power [Ice] on Thundy-T can stop it from setting up on you.

Those are just some main ones to me, can't really think of a good addition, although Mamoswine can KO Lando and Terrakion on the switch.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-36606725

Gastrodon trolled DK so hard, and I wasnt even playing serious anymore LULZ. Trolling is fun.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post

Gastrodon trolled DK so hard, and I wasnt even playing serious anymore LULZ. Trolling is fun.
    Slender approves. XD Lol
    Dk:why u troll me like that?
    Drastic: I <3 u

Name: ThousandDragon (being changed to ThisIsPatrick)
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: WiFi
    Favorite Water/Grass: Vaporeon/ Venusaur
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: Me, Myself and I
    Last edited by ThisIsPatrick; 27th June 2013 at 1:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post

._.

a) I regret not using Toxic when Blissey was out. b) That was the first battle I've done with that team. c) There were only 4 crits all game, you got all four.

>.>

Quote Originally Posted by ThousandDragon View Post
    Name: ThousandDRagon (being changed to ThisIsPatrick)
    Welcome to TEG!

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Your inbox is full. Since I joined early May, can i request a perfect IV's shiny adamant larvitar please? It would help me.
    I have this on my RNG to do list already, I can make you a clone of it when I'm finished with it?

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Ragnell

Points up to here have been tallied.

If possible, please post reflection/battle results only if your opponent did not. If both of you do it for the same battle anyway it's okay, it just makes things a bit smoother. Try to choose among yourselves which one of you will post, the other can confirm the battle (also not needed).
    I found it. Btw, never heard of the word. I'm assuming it is his sword. (Or his "b" move in SSBB)
    Welcome to the clan (:

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

ugh I wanna make a team around custap skarm/ddance ttar ho team ftw aka I suck at teambuilding someone help me. lol I've learned not to ask on the fb group....
    Last edited by Saph~; 27th June 2013 at 5:00 AM.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    ugh I wanna make a team around custap skarm/ddance ttar ho team ftw aka I suck at teambuilding someone help me. lol I've learned not to ask on the fb group....
    Im going to say no just becausw i think ddtar suckz lol but anyway anyone have a good poke for me to build around not named ddtar

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    I can't believe you won't ask for our help on Facebook
    I was going to recommend to you the most fierce Pokemon set ever built... Life Orb Seefa. You can even relax after you destroy people with it.

Morning everyone! Is every one alright?
    Welcome to TEG!

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Hey everybody!!! My baby brother is sick! :'( Anybody up for a PS battle?? Plus can anybody clone events here??? I need a lot done
    Last edited by Zoroark1998; 27th June 2013 at 12:23 PM.
    Click on the Pic!! Ha ha ha, it rhymes!!

Credit to Pkmnfn

Is Blaze Blaziken banned from anything that isn't Ubers?

Blaziken is banned in general. With or without Speed Boost, only can be used in Ubers.
    Same goes with Excadrill with Sand Rush. Sand Force or Mold Breaker, only able to use in Ubers.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Is Blaze Blaziken banned from anything that isn't Ubers?
    See,theoretically,it shouldn't be banned since it's only in ubers in the first place because of speed boost(despite having agility in the first place?),sword dance and baton pass.
    But many people have said to me that its coverage is a good enough reason to banish it anyway.Which makes me wonder about who's making the rules here and what grounds they have.

I wish blaze blaziken wasn't banned,but it is. And that puts me a further lv100 down just because the DW one is apparently OP
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 27th June 2013 at 2:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    See,theoretically,it shouldn't be banned since it's only in ubers in the first place because of speed boost(despite having agility in the first place?),sword dance and baton pass.
    But many people have said to me that its coverage is a good enough reason to banish it anyway.Which makes me wonder about who's making the rules here and what grounds they have.

I wish blaze blaziken wasn't banned,but it is. And that puts me a further lv100 down just because the DW one is apparently OP
    No one complains that Mamoswine and Froslass aren't banned. They woul be banned for the same reason Garchomp would be banned: An ability that raises evasion. That was the only reason why it was banned. Sub+Sand Veil was broken, not Garchomp, but it was broken on things like Sandslash, so they just banned Garchomp. Now the weather+Evasion ability is banned, he can be allowed back on.

Like wise, Blaziken is banned because of Speed Boost+Swords Dance+Fire STAB under the sun. Speed Boost is broken on Blakizen, but the ability itself isn't, so they can't ban Speed Boost as Sharpedo would suffer such a loss. Instead of doing a complex ban of just Speed Boost Blaziken being banned, then just banned it as a whole because it is simpler. It also avoids the question of why isn't Sand Force Excadrill allowed? Or Gothetlle without Shadow Tag in lower tiers? If you avoid complex bans as much as possible, then it just makes things simpler and more uniform. Garchomp is special because the reason why he was banned was eliminated from the metagame while Blazikens reason hasn't been eliminated.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Hi everyone~!
    Also, welcome to the Guild, ThousandDragon~!
    I'll be battling today and working on a drawing(first drawing for myself in ages..that's pretty sad xD)
    If anyone wants to watch me draw, i'll post the link in the xat.
    I'll battle anytime this morning

P.S.: Minedreigon i'm working on your Dieno IV breed now

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Wouldn't it be simpler to just say,"You can use Blaze Blaziken on your team (according to its tier, of course), but you can't use Speed Boost Blaziken."?
    Yeah, if they only banned the ability, Sharpedo would be a little slower etc, but they shouldn't ban the 'whole' Pokemon; just that certain Pokemon/ability combination, in this case, Speed Boost Blaziken.
    I actually beat a team with a SB Blaziken with Sceptile, Mandibuzz and, I think, a Rampardos. He/she disconnected.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just say,"You can use Blaze Blaziken on your team (according to its tier, of course), but you can't use Speed Boost Blaziken."?
    Yeah, if they only banned the ability, Sharpedo would be a little slower etc, but they shouldn't ban the 'whole' Pokemon; just that certain Pokemon/ability combination, in this case, Speed Boost Blaziken.
    I actually beat a team with a SB Blaziken with Sceptile, Mandibuzz and, I think, a Rampardos. He/she disconnected.
    Yeah, I've said the exact same thing years ago, and that got me banned from a xat site -_-
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I agree entirely.
    It's not the ability itself that's considered overpowered,but a particular pokemon that possesses it.
    Moody-whilst it does threaten to break the evasion clause(yeesh,listen to me ) is only really threatening because of Smeargle.Even with the ability,other pokes such as Glalie and Bibarel appreciate it,but are certainly not overpowered.

If moody's considered that bad,they should be targeting the perma-weather abilities,which most definitely are.
    Banning the swift swim+drizzle combo etc. are steps in the right direction,but it still doesn't remove power and accuracy boosts-which are still extremely good assets to have for free(simply slap on Politoed and call it a day).
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 27th June 2013 at 4:53 PM.

why does smogon always go down at the wrong time >.> i nee to look stuff up >.< as well as the forums are down as well...

^Hey,it's not the end of the world,Eevee-try viewing the cached pages of what you need to look up via Google

The forum pages will probably have to wait,though :/

Hey guys i think serebiis about to be hacked :/ it wont let me in the main part to search and i get some weird hack in a box xat thingy

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Page 1154 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 154105411041144115011511152115311541155115611571158116412041254 ... LastLast