View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1162 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 162106211121152115811591160116111621163116411651166117212121262 ... LastLast
Results 29,026 to 29,050 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #29026
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    that was a silly question yellow XD look in my sig :P
    Forgot lol And your rank is 1007 in every tier as you haven't laddered yet. (:

    SD, I'll take a look at the battle in a minute.

    EDIT: Not much to comment on. He lets Toxi set-up and you win.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 1st July 2013 at 5:07 AM.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  2. #29027
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Forgot lol And your rank is 1007 in every tier as you haven't laddered yet. (:

    SD, I'll take a look at the battle in a minute.
    thats strange i should of ladder a bit from OU teir >.> but alright whatevs im gunna go to bed guys im like dead tired from working early in the morning until like 4 pm so night guys...ill be on tommorow my only day off from work XD

  3. #29028
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    57

    Default

    First battle on PS. Won 3-0

    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-37301841

    Let me know what you guys think. I'm kinda rusty

  4. #29029
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    First battle on PS. Won 3-0

    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-37301841

    Let me know what you guys think. I'm kinda rusty
    Well, as for the team itself, a few things.

    1. You faced a bad opponent to an extent. I don't remember why, but I would once I rewatched the battle >.>
    2. Rain+Sub doesn't always work that well. Or at all really. They don't share sweepers or open holes for the other weather. I'd recommend ditching Tails and Venusaur. If you want to use dual weather try TTar and Keldeo.
    3. That is all I can think of. It is really early atm, so I'm going to go to bed soon >.> It is midnight + some minutes that are universal.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  5. #29030
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Well, as for the team itself, a few things.

    1. You faced a bad opponent to an extent. I don't remember why, but I would once I rewatched the battle >.>
    2. Rain+Sub doesn't always work that well. Or at all really. They don't share sweepers or open holes for the other weather. I'd recommend ditching Tails and Venusaur. If you want to use dual weather try TTar and Keldeo.
    3. That is all I can think of. It is really early atm, so I'm going to go to bed soon >.> It is midnight + some minutes that are universal.


    I do feel like he was an easy opponent :/ but yea that team still needs some work. I really want to keep the dual sun and rain team but I guess I'll just put that on pause for now. A dual weather with Poli and Ttar ? Anyone have any good ideas ? I REALLY want to keep the dual weather on my team because I like to keep the opposition guessing

    EDIT

    Ive won 3 times in a row with this team

    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-37311318

    let me know how you think I couldve done better. Im trying to remove all this rustiness

    please and thank you
    Last edited by Flash-Sama; 1st July 2013 at 7:04 AM.

  6. #29031
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Speculation time!
    So, the PGL will be updated for X/Y (obviously), but what will it bring? Just compatibility for X/Y? Since the Gen 5 version will go offline eventually, will it bring Gen 6 Pokemon right from the start? Will it only work with X/Y from that point onwards?
    What do you guys think?

  7. #29032
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    City of Ruin
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Speculation time!
    So, the PGL will be updated for X/Y (obviously), but what will it bring? Just compatibility for X/Y? Since the Gen 5 version will go offline eventually, will it bring Gen 6 Pokemon right from the start? Will it only work with X/Y from that point onwards?
    What do you guys think?
    I think... I should get a new account before the changes happen.
    And the 'Forgot your password/username?' option is damn useless; I can't retrieve my old account info.

  8. #29033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    I do feel like he was an easy opponent :/ but yea that team still needs some work. I really want to keep the dual sun and rain team but I guess I'll just put that on pause for now. A dual weather with Poli and Ttar ? Anyone have any good ideas ? I REALLY want to keep the dual weather on my team because I like to keep the opposition guessing

    EDIT

    Ive won 3 times in a row with this team

    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-37311318

    let me know how you think I couldve done better. Im trying to remove all this rustiness

    please and thank you
    I agree with Yellow.
    - Ditch Tails and Saur for TTar and it was CB Scizor iirc that makes a fine core with ScarfKelds. Although, Kelds is being suspected.

    You just need to battle more.
    No.

  9. #29034
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I agree with Yellow.
    - Ditch Tails and Saur for TTar and it was CB Scizor iirc that makes a fine core with ScarfKelds. Although, Kelds is being suspected.

    You just need to battle more.
    So Poli, Thundy-T, Keldeo, Ttar(set ?) Scizor (?) what about the last poke ? Vaporeon ? Dragonite ? Or Landorus ? (Therian or no ?)

  10. #29035
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    This is why I love my Meganium/Linoone combo
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/do...c2013-37327579
    Just forgot to change Linoone's ability to Quick Feet D:

  11. #29036
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    This is why I love my Meganium/Linoone combo ^^ http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/do...c2013-37327579
    Just forgot to change Linoone's ability to Quick Feet (to negate the speed drop from Para)

  12. #29037
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

  13. #29038
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

  14. #29039
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Anybody have, or know where I can get, a Bold Flawless seismic toss chansey. I know they are rare, but if it were possible to get one I would be extremely thankful XD

    This battle was watched by Loads of people and they were posting randomly. It was weird ---->http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-37342739
    Last edited by Adaptable Porygon-Z; 1st July 2013 at 1:59 PM.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  15. #29040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Anybody have, or know where I can get, a Bold Flawless seismic toss chansey. I know they are rare, but if it were possible to get one I would be extremely thankful XD

    This battle was watched by Loads of people and they were posting randomly. It was weird ---->http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-37342739
    You could have 6-0 easily.
    And it was marriland(or single r), oh how people would just go to a battle and spam the chat because he's quite famous in the pokemon world.
    No.

  16. #29041
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    You could have 6-0 easily.
    And it was marriland(or single r), oh how people would just go to a battle and spam the chat because he's quite famous in the pokemon world.
    Could I have? I know I was close. Guess I misplayed quite a bit. I'm guessing so, it was from Mariland the website? XD
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  17. #29042
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,882

    Default

        Spoiler:- lando team thus far:
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  18. #29043
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Scarfdeo + CBTTar + Lando-I is one of the best cores out there atm. TTar alone takes out most of Keldeo's checks and counters.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  19. #29044
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Choice band Ttar ??

  20. #29045
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    Choice band Ttar ??
    Yeah. It pursuit traps most of Keldeo's counters and stuff. But, keldeo and Lando-I are being suspect tested.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  21. #29046
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Yeah. It pursuit traps most of Keldeo's counters and stuff. But, keldeo and Lando-I are being suspect tested.
    Hmmm So if I have CB Ttar do I need the CB Scizor on my team ? Or should I just put Landy-I ?

  22. #29047
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    502

    Default

    ok so I do have internet access luckily :] but anyways on to that dual weather team assuming you want sun and rain you could try the following a donphan over ferrothorn for spinning and then work in a specially defensive jirachi by removing thundurus politoed should be physically defensive/specs while ninetales should be specially defensive, I would swap out venusaur for a different chloropyll abuser maybe shiftry?

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  23. #29048
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Hi everyone~!
    I'm backed up on breeding request and trades in general again, and sorry for being inactive for a few days...doctors.... ^.^"
    I'm so excited for the Tournie, but the way the match-ups are for the who battles who is bit confusing..can someone help explain this setting to me?
    Anywayz, i'll be on and off so just leave me a VM, PM, or message on here~! Thanks everyone~!


    my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

    Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

  24. #29049
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    Hmmm So if I have CB Ttar do I need the CB Scizor on my team ? Or should I just put Landy-I ?
    I'd just have Landy-I what is the team so far?

    Or just listen to Votf if you want to stick with Sun.

    Also, TDK is now a mod on the xat. He is on enough and all we really do is mess around on there anyways >.> Plus, I'd for a non-member to be there.

    Had this battle with TDK. SDef Hydreigon showing off. It took a FBlast miss and some Para, but still >.> It is a pretty good anti-stall when it wants to be.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 1st July 2013 at 11:26 PM.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  25. #29050

    Default

    Your Division: water
    Opponent's Division: none
    Opponent's Name: DizzyCobraMew
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 1-0 in a double 6v6
    Rate your performance out of 50: 38
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 37
    Any improvements for opponent: team was solid
    Any improvements for yourself: try and predict what move is coming and when to switch pokes better
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: I didn't know it was a double at first lol, but still was a fun match

    I dunno if we use this as well for are battles we have against non guild members ^_^
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Page 1162 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 162106211121152115811591160116111621163116411651166117212121262 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •