View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1166 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 166106611161156116211631164116511661167116811691170117612161266 ... LastLast
Results 29,126 to 29,150 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

........Worst case I would have dealt with it, yes, but it would have been nice if you could have at the very least said "No thanks, sorry" or something to that effect. Yeah, I did apply, but I can also quit now can't I? colon pee

Tone for the above is: Sigh, oh well, no big deal though like one or two jimmies were rustled.

So you can still do it right,but it will take time.

Hey don't get all grouchy with me,I just like to back up my point whether you think it was right or wrong.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

My issue is that you just didn't seem to care about my wanting to alter the RNG request a bit "Lol, take as long as it takes, it's what you signed up for, so do it." (Why would Myrrh or any RNGr want to slightly alter the RNG request?). Like I said, I'll deal and do it as is and drop this.

I honestly don't understand why we use Xat. Isn't there AIM or some other easy chat service? I sorta hate Xat, and I don't really like the "preservation" of the forums. Compared to other websites I go on, these types of threads (which don't add anything to your post count, mind you) are spot on topic. Yes, it's a Pokemon website, but COMEON!

Maybe it's cause I come on at weird hours and would prefer to be able to go back and read the conversation, and it doesn't hurt if you make 200 posts on this thread because the important stuff is on the first page and you don't get "likes" or post counts.

But, as Myrrh would say, colon pee!

Activity post.

Hey Digl....Eloctrolled

Any advice from the battling gurus here ?
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-37819047
    Last edited by Flash-Sama; 4th July 2013 at 9:42 AM. Reason: Battle on PS

Yay, new Pokemon announced ^^ Steel/Ghost; http://pokejungle.net/2013/07/04/new...on-revealed-3/ a floating sword

New pokémon has been revealed!
    Yes! I got a new sword!
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Thanks Myrrh and are you serious SD?
    To YouTube!
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrolled View Post
    I honestly don't understand why we use Xat. Isn't there AIM or some other easy chat service? I sorta hate Xat, and I don't really like the "preservation" of the forums. Compared to other websites I go on, these types of threads (which don't add anything to your post count, mind you) are spot on topic. Yes, it's a Pokemon website, but COMEON!

Maybe it's cause I come on at weird hours and would prefer to be able to go back and read the conversation, and it doesn't hurt if you make 200 posts on this thread because the important stuff is on the first page and you don't get "likes" or post counts.

The Facebook group is fun. You could always join us there. We talk about a bunch of stuff pokemon related and not pokemon related. It would be fun (:

That goes for anyone too (:

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Wait,if that new sword pokemon uses swords dance,would it dance with other swords?

I think the new Pokemon might have Curse Body as one of its abilities.
    I can already see it being spammed if it has something like 80/100/100 defenses and Levitate.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    The Facebook group is fun. You could always join us there. We talk about a bunch of stuff pokemon related and not pokemon related. It would be fun (:

That goes for anyone too (:
    Hmm, and TMO's there (that's always a plus).

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    Activity post.

Hey Digl....Eloctrolled

FLASH!
    OHMYGOD I THOUGHT YOU NEVER STAYED!
    Well, that's what I heard. Where from? I forget. But FLASH!
    Still have that Growlithe that I asked you to EV? (Hah, if you do that's impressive, but if you don't, don't bother. I don't think my Wi-fi will allow it).

Also, little touchy subject, when you guys EV, there are wings and stuff, do you cheat to get them (especially for things like LC)? And things like Rare Candies as well, or do you just use Lucky Eggs and beat the Pokemon league a few times? Breeding, do you fast-egg hatch, or just chill with a Slugma in slot one? And if you do this stuff, is it detectable? Like, a Dratini to be an OU Dragonite. Do you battle Zubat after Zubat, or do you just get 999 speed wings (or whatever). To hatch it, would said code be undetectable as compared to running?

I buy the Vitamins (the wings are quite rare; they're not worth 'farming' or beating the whole White Treehollow/Black Tower for), and with Pokerus & a Power item, it takes like 10 wild battles to get one stat to 252.
    For levels, I just do around 2-3 E4 runs with Exp. Share, which leaves my Poke at around level 50-65, then farm the Blisseys/Chanseys at level 10 of the Trehollow with Lucky Egg.
    Also farm the breeders at the Nimbasa Stadiums for Rare Candies.

Normally, I can get one Poke to level 100, fully EV trained, in a day. Maybe get the second to the 60s (fully EV trained).

Egg hatching is just a Volcarona, and only takes around 10-15 minutes if the parents have a nature/IV I want.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    I buy the Vitamins (the wings are quite rare; they're not worth 'farming' or beating the whole White Treehollow/Black Tower for), and with Pokerus & a Power item, it takes like 10 wild battles to get one stat to 252.
    For levels, I just do around 2-3 E4 runs with Exp. Share, which leaves my Poke at around level 50-65, then farm the Blisseys/Chanseys at level 10 of the Trehollow with Lucky Egg.
    Also farm the breeders at the Nimbasa Stadiums for Rare Candies.

Normally, I can get one Poke to level 100, fully EV trained, in a day. Maybe get the second to the 60s (fully EV trained).

Egg hatching is just a Volcarona, and only takes around 10-15 minutes if the parents have a nature/IV I want.
    Oh, I didn't realize how quickly you could max out your EVs. And since the Pokemon in BW2 are so high, it can't be very difficult to train it to a sufficient level for battling.
    I must have been doing it wrong when I tried (it was a LONG time ago, with...a Meganium in an ubers team...I DIDN'T KNOW)
    But thank you! I think if I learn to RNG, (which I tried at one point but gave up) and this stuff isn't as hard as I thought it was, so thank you!

We finally have
    [SPOILER]a Ghost/Steel type![/SPOILER]

finally, a pokemon that resists Dragon/Fighting coverage!

also, count this as my activity post 'cause I'm going to be inactive trying to get some last minute pokemon into my Entralink before the complications start, I just got Inferno Misdreavus, but Staryu is being elusive.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    We finally have
    [SPOILER]a Ghost/Steel type![/SPOILER]

also, count this as my activity post 'cause I'm going to be inactive trying to get some last minute pokemon into my Entralink before the complications start, I just got Inferno Misdreavus, but Staryu is being elusive.
    yah i love the type but it looks weird a sword?
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

I love the new sword type! It looks awesome :3 I just hope it has decent stats. I wouldn't mind if it was a stand alone and didn't evolve. I already know someone who disagrees with that statement lol
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 4th July 2013 at 6:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    We finally have
        Spoiler:- En guard:

.......If you could RNG that flawless where I might be unable to, and then offer it for trade so that I offer things for it and have one, I would love you forever. Well, not really, this is just hyperbole to emphasize how much I'd like one >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    .......If you could RNG that flawless where I might be unable to, and then offer it for trade so that I offer things for it and have one, I would love you forever. Well, not really, this is just hyperbole to emphasize how much I'd like one >.>
    In short, RNGing it for Myrrh and you will own him for a few hours.

I wish Vsheezy either had 10 more points in Physical bulk or HP (Like wise, I guess the other guys would have to get 10 more points somewhere, but still, this would be cool). 90(100)/100(90/129 defenses would be so cool and help with chomp and stuff >.> Also, take Secret Swords better >.>

Seems like Soul Calliber mixed with pokemon lol.
    Soul Edge had dreams to be a pokemon.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._%28SC5%29.jpg

well its mostly a tradition here that xat is a free chat site for guilds really i really want you guys to use it though cuaz i made a account for it awhile back ago just for you guys use so that we can talk about anything we want without getting in trouble here...that is what the xat is for so we don't get infracted thats all...

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    1. You shouldn't have used Donphan in a fight vs Mandibuzz. Switching to Jirachi probably would've been a good choice (depending upon rachi's EVs).
    2. After you used Protect and saw the EQuake, your opponent would expect you to switch to Landorus, you probably should've kept Toed in that turn.
    3. I'd probably run Body Slam > TWave on Jirachi, so you can paralyze Ground types.
    4. I noticed your team was a weak to physical water types, and a Dragon Dance Gyarados could give you trouble. Your team doesn't NEED a spinner, so maybe use Ferrothorn instead of Donphan.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I love the new sword type! It looks awesome :3 I just hope it has decent stats. I wouldn't mind if it was a stand alone and didn't evolve. I already know someone who disagrees with that statement lol
    I agree. Although I expect it to evolve, it gives me a little bit of a Yamask - Cofagrigus vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    well its mostly a tradition here that xat is a free chat site for guilds really i really want you guys to use it though cuaz i made a account for it awhile back ago just for you guys use so that we can talk about anything we want without getting in trouble here...that is what the xat is for so we don't get infracted thats all...
    I am on the xat a lot, and other people are too. It's really the best place to look for someone to battle with, it is a LOT better than asking in the thread.

Hmm, and TMO's there (that's always a plus).

FLASH!
    OHMYGOD I THOUGHT YOU NEVER STAYED!
    Well, that's what I heard. Where from? I forget. But FLASH!
    Still have that Growlithe that I asked you to EV? (Hah, if you do that's impressive, but if you don't, don't bother. I don't think my Wi-fi will allow it).

Also, little touchy subject, when you guys EV, there are wings and stuff, do you cheat to get them (especially for things like LC)? And things like Rare Candies as well, or do you just use Lucky Eggs and beat the Pokemon league a few times? Breeding, do you fast-egg hatch, or just chill with a Slugma in slot one? And if you do this stuff, is it detectable? Like, a Dratini to be an OU Dragonite. Do you battle Zubat after Zubat, or do you just get 999 speed wings (or whatever). To hatch it, would said code be undetectable as compared to running?
    Hey man yea I do ally came back after my long dissaperaance. And I actually still have that Growlite for you. I just can't do wifi for a while

hmm sword poke

Base stats might be shuckle like lol
    50/110/80/70/70/105 I mean it is a sword so it will either have high defense or it could just be a sword with no defense and be the stats i threw out there. maybe between forms theres a change in the sword? like a defensive one and an offensive one? the defensive one being something like 105/70/110/80/50/70.

50+110+80+140+105<500

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    1. You shouldn't have used Donphan in a fight vs Mandibuzz. Switching to Jirachi probably would've been a good choice (depending upon rachi's EVs).
    2. After you used Protect and saw the EQuake, your opponent would expect you to switch to Landorus, you probably should've kept Toed in that turn.
    3. I'd probably run Body Slam > TWave on Jirachi, so you can paralyze Ground types.
    4. I noticed your team was a weak to physical water types, and a Dragon Dance Gyarados could give you trouble. Your team doesn't NEED a spinner, so maybe use Ferrothorn instead of Donphan.
    Thanks for the advice and yes I'm very weak to Gyara...Drastic showed me that.

Page 1166 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 166106611161156116211631164116511661167116811691170117612161266 ... LastLast