View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1169 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 169106911191159116511661167116811691170117111721173117912191269 ... LastLast
Results 29,201 to 29,225 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #29201
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    City of Ruin
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Oh, I forgot about Quick Attack; I'll probably add that to its moveset (Quick Attack on Sceptile saved me against a Focus Sash Cloyster Shell Smash sweep).
    And I think I want to keep Steel Wing, although that's where the, 'Stay in, damage something then die.' meets the, 'U-Turn out.'. Tailwind also seems like a good option when near fainting.
    I'll think about that. Thanks, everyone, for the tips.

  2. #29202

    Default

    RoySceptile, I think you should just get rid of Steel Wing and just use Protect. Looking at the NU Ice and Rock Types, the only thing that's not Uber Defensive, can take a hit and hit you hard back, and Brave Bird/Guts Boosted Facade hits harder is Cradily. Steel is just a poor offensive type.

    Unless you're using this in all tiers, then I dunno.
    No.

  3. #29203
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    17

    Default

    is ninetales more useful than arcanine? i need an offensive and tactical team
    : 4554-1252-6384

  4. #29204
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Protect could be replaced-you could -for example-activate flame orb after a revenge kill or a switch into a ghost/ground move instead.

    Considering the amount of switching and entry hazards(in this case,stealth rocks) present in singles, roost could be a option if you can find room,since your residual damage will build up very fast,and the extra longevity on such a powerhouse makes a big difference

    Also,just like to say that I'm going to be rather inactive for a while guys;I'm picking up a couple of jobs to do throughout the summer,as it's a really good time to pick up some experience.
    Expect to hear from me less often

  5. #29205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Protect could be replaced-you could -for example-activate flame orb after a revenge kill or a switch into a ghost/ground move instead.

    Considering the amount of switching and entry hazards(in this case,stealth rocks) present in singles, roost could be a option if you can find room,since your residual damage will build up very fast,and the extra longevity on such a powerhouse makes a big difference

    Also,just like to say that I'm going to be rather inactive for a while guys;I'm picking up a couple of jobs to do throughout the summer,as it's a really good time to pick up some experience.
    Expect to hear from me less often
    Arch can you pick up the free poke you requested in my shop sometime tonight?


  6. #29206
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    City of Ruin
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Yeah, I'm probably going to use this in most matches I have. Protect is great for guaranteeing the Guts activation, and can be used to scout; I'm just not much for taking up a move-slot just for, mainly, the activation.
    I would prefer getting it on a switch or something similar, like Arch said. I also considered Roost, but I fear, a) Opponent might switch into bulky Steel, which completely walls the whole set, or b) Being so frail, Roosting against a decent Special/Attacker isn't going to get me anywhere.
    Thanks again, everyone; definitely going to consider Protect and Roost.
    Night.

  7. #29207
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyle12 View Post
    is ninetales more useful than arcanine? i need an offensive and tactical team
    For a special attacker, absolutely. Tales isn't that great offensively, but it offers Sun which helps your whole team, if it's based around the Sun.


    Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Yeah, I'm probably going to use this in most matches I have. Protect is great for guaranteeing the Guts activation, and can be used to scout; I'm just not much for taking up a move-slot just for, mainly, the activation.
    I would prefer getting it on a switch or something similar, like Arch said. I also considered Roost, but I fear, a) Opponent might switch into bulky Steel, which completely walls the whole set, or b) Being so frail, Roosting against a decent Special/Attacker isn't going to get me anywhere.
    Thanks again, everyone; definitely going to consider Protect and Roost.
    Night.
    Roost won't really work because Swellow is really frail. If you don't want Protect, go with Quick Attack and U-turn, but Swellow has a small movepool, so Protect is probably the best option.
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 6th July 2013 at 12:13 AM.

  8. #29208
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Ahoy-hoy everyone, I'm back from my little excursion from more south of my state. I'm currently craving competent competitive clan combatants to brutally beat-down by battle, so I'll be on the xat. Go there or VM if you wanna PS OR Wi-Fi (OMG finally) battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    lol yeah I'll give you a clone, it'll take a bit since I'm going to RNG my Entralink 'mon en masse and I still need to get a couple more 'mons, it's hard to make heads and tails of B1W1 Entralink RNG and I need to look over Calibration steps again and Smogon's.... yeah....

    it'll end up with a 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread if that affects anything.

    I fail in the art of spoilers T.T
    That would be fantastic, and by all means, get to it when you are able to. Timid?




    And I'd just like to point this out given something pages back, sometimes RNGs are piss-easy to do. My last one in particular, I already had the parents I needed with no extra setup needed, and it only took two tries to get the target. Just Vladimir Putin that out there.



  9. #29209
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I kinda find it cool that we can discuss sets without smogon. It takes out all the work/fun out of making a team. For example, I'd probably opt for U-Turn over Protect on Swellow, but if Smogon says "use protect", you can bet I'll be using protect. It could tell me to use Growl and I would.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    RNGs are piss-easy to do. My last one in particular, I already had the parents I needed with no extra setup needed, and it only took two tries to get the target. Just Vladimir Putin that out there.
    Have you had tough RNG's? With everything set up I can understand it being easy, but one notoriously difficult RNG I've heard of is a Flawless shiny Thunderus/Tornadus. That apply to all roamers?

  10. #29210
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrolled View Post
    I kinda find it cool that we can discuss sets without smogon. It takes out all the work/fun out of making a team. For example, I'd probably opt for U-Turn over Protect on Swellow, but if Smogon says "use protect", you can bet I'll be using protect. It could tell me to use Growl and I would.



    Have you had tough RNG's? With everything set up I can understand it being easy, but one notoriously difficult RNG I've heard of is a Flawless shiny Thunderus/Tornadus. That apply to all roamers?
    Blonde can answer that question in a heartbeat roamers in general can be tricky since you have to hit two values in 4th gen, but the 5th gen roamer is the worst of the worst. The only thing worse than 5th gen roamers is B1W1 Entralink abuse.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  11. #29211
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Blonde can answer that question in a heartbeat roamers in general can be tricky since you have to hit two values in 4th gen, but the 5th gen roamer is the worst of the worst. The only thing worse than 5th gen roamers is B1W1 Entralink abuse.
    i can answer with 4th generation roamers are like a walk in the park compared to tornadus and thunderus...i rnged roamers on 4th gen fun

  12. #29212
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

        Spoiler:- Jealousy:


        Spoiler:- Jealousy again?:


        Spoiler:- Shame......or something:


    On RNG, sometimes things simply don't go how we want and it takes a lot of attempts to hit the seed, then frame. Other times finding a seed to even start is a bish.



  13. #29213
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Well that sucks. At least I've configured my Thunderus-T to have a Timid nature so it won't be terrible to get (since it's a common nature) if I ever try to pursue a team for Wi-fi.

    Actually, more on that. I've set it up to outspeed base 110 timid scarfs with one agility boost, and it's got Nasty Plot for it's SP. Atk needs. I wasn't really sure how to make a bulky Thunderus.
    Is it better to invest more EVs on speed and a nature on one of the defenses, or a speed boosting nature for more free EVs in Def/SP. Def?

  14. #29214
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
        Spoiler:- Jealousy:


        Spoiler:- Jealousy again?:


        Spoiler:- Shame......or something:


    On RNG, sometimes things simply don't go how we want and it takes a lot of attempts to hit the seed, then frame. Other times finding a seed to even start is a bish.
    don't get me started on shiny seeds with good iv's for 4th generation >.> that sucks so bad -___________________-

  15. #29215
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Mmmmm I want a Ground/Fighting type

  16. #29216
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Hey everyone! Anyone want to battle me? And I would also like a fighting ground, but a fighting rock could be cooler. It could be a rock man!



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  17. #29217
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    City of Ruin
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    I've wanted a Plant/Dragon since I saw Sceptile.

  18. #29218
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    631

    Default

    I have no idea why, but every time I breed I ralts it's female, but the chance Is 50/50. Can anyone help?



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  19. #29219
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    City of Ruin
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    I have no idea why, but every time I breed I ralts it's female, but the chance Is 50/50. Can anyone help?
    Do you mean passing down its Hidden Ability? Or the nature?

  20. #29220
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Do you mean passing down its Hidden Ability? Or the nature?
    He means the gender need male for Gallade.

  21. #29221
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Can someone train my gallade lv 24 to lv 100 and ev train it in attack and speed please? Also, could you teach it close combat and psycho cut, but keep swords dance and ice punch please? I'd really appreciate it. I'll give you a dwf in return.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  22. #29222
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Well guys, just made a shop now waiting for approval, then gotta start hauling in Pokemon and get some art done

  23. #29223
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    City of Ruin
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Can someone train my gallade lv 24 to lv 100 and ev train it in attack and speed please? Also, could you teach it close combat and psycho cut, but keep swords dance and ice punch please? I'd really appreciate it. I'll give you a dwf in return.
    When do you need it back?
    I'll do it, but I don't need a DWF in return.

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Well guys, just made a shop now waiting for approval, then gotta start hauling in Pokemon and get some art done
    Congratulations on that, man.

  24. #29224
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Congratulations on that, man.
    Thanks Hope it'll end up going well ^^

  25. #29225
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Thanks Hope it'll end up going well ^^
    hahaha cool congrats on your new shop when getting approved falcon ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    I have no idea why, but every time I breed I ralts it's female, but the chance Is 50/50. Can anyone help?
    just soft reset your game your bound to get a female soon enough i did that with my starters before i learned how to rng XD

Page 1169 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 169106911191159116511661167116811691170117111721173117912191269 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •