View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1170 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 170107011201160116611671168116911701171117211731174118012201270 ... LastLast
Results 29,226 to 29,250 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    hahaha cool congrats on your new shop when getting approved falcon ^_^
    Thanks Eevee ^^ Wanted to start one for a while now but there's so many of them I don't know if I should expect to drown in them or not
    When things calm down for you, reckon you can fix me up with a nice piece of art for my shop? If not I'll go bug Brutaka again ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Thanks Eevee ^^ Wanted to start one for a while now but there's so many of them I don't know if I should expect to drown in them or not
    When things calm down for you, reckon you can fix me up with a nice piece of art for my shop? If not I'll go bug Brutaka again ;p
    yeah i probably start on some requests tommorow i work tonight but into tommorow ill be working on some things so i should be open back up in a couple or days or so....not sure my boyfriend really wants to spend some time with me alot lately as well as work...

yeah i probably start on some requests tommorow i work tonight but into tommorow ill be working on some things so i should be open back up in a couple or days or so....not sure my boyfriend really wants to spend some time with me alot lately as well as work...
    Tsk, needy guy! Lol just kidding, is all fine ;p I'll be needing more than 1 piece anyways so if Brutaka has some room...

Tsk, needy guy! Lol just kidding, is all fine ;p I'll be needing more than 1 piece anyways so if Brutaka has some room...
    lol nah he not needy he just feels a bit sad sometimes when im the fourms...sometimes he thinks the fourms may be more important then him which is not true...long story though and alright cool we really should of took this through vm's too XD

lol nah he not needy he just feels a bit sad sometimes when im the fourms...sometimes he thinks the fourms may be more important then him which is not true...long story though and alright cool we really should of took this through vm's too XD
    Good point!

Back on topic: Pokemon Smash in a few hours, with hopefully a good trailer on Honedge!

Good point!

Back on topic: Pokemon Smash in a few hours, with hopefully a good trailer on Honedge!
    yeah i saw that video actually my youtube was working this time XD but yeah that video looks pretty cool and gives a really cool that France was a major part of inspiration that was pretty cool ^_^ i did pre-order my game btw guys...im getting y version...it was a tough call but i just like yvetal design better...i hope some pokes i like are not like x version pokemon only...i be like why
    -____________________- it happen to me before with white version with petilil

yeah i saw that video actually my youtube was working this time XD but yeah that video looks pretty cool and gives a really cool that France was a major part of inspiration that was pretty cool ^_^ i did pre-order my game btw guys...im getting y version...it was a tough call but i just like yvetal design better...i hope some pokes i like are not like x version pokemon only...i be like why
    -____________________- it happen to me before with white version with petilil
    I'm getting Y aswell xD either way Eevee there's enough people getting X so filling your Dex isn't that hard ^^

I'm also getting Y; might have to get both if my brother doesn't get X (he keeps on changing his mind).
    Would you guys mind if there wasn't any backward compatibility with BW/2?

I'm getting Y aswell xD either way Eevee there's enough people getting X so filling your Dex isn't that hard ^^
    yeah but if its possible to rng in that crazy frame system it would suck though if i have to breed rng something with all those massive frames probably -__________________- i hate when gamefreak makes rnging harder...

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    I'm also getting Y; might have to get both if my brother doesn't get X (he keeps on changing his mind).
    Would you guys mind if there wasn't any backward compatibility with BW/2?
    I would mind... I've been collecting Pokemon the last few weeks that I want to use in X/Y (party combined with X/Y Pokemon ofcourse).
    Even if it won't be backwards compatible I guess we'll just have to get used to it, but they're working on something to make it happen, so here's hoping!

yeah but if its possible to rng in that crazy frame system it would suck though if i have to breed rng something with all those massive frames probably -__________________- i hate when gamefreak makes rnging harder...
    At least it'll be easy to do the EVing from what I heard.

I would mind... I've been collecting Pokemon the last few weeks that I want to use in X/Y (party combined with X/Y Pokemon ofcourse).
    Even if it won't be backwards compatible I guess we'll just have to get used to it, but they're working on something to make it happen, so here's hoping!

At least it'll be easy to do the EVing from what I heard.
    Yeah, same. I've been breeding and training lots of Pokemon lately, and it'd be kind of a waste to leave them in the 5th Generation. Of course, if there is transfer, I'd want it to take place after the E4 (maybe even after the E4 rematch). But it'd also be kind of cool to have to start over (breeding etc); almost refreshing.

And I hope you can manipulate IVs, or at least choose the Hidden Power type (all at 70 BP, of course), and maybe even be able to change it with a mini-game or something.

Yeah, same. I've been breeding and training lots of Pokemon lately, and it'd be kind of a waste to leave them in the 5th Generation. Of course, if there is transfer, I'd want it to take place after the E4 (maybe even after the E4 rematch). But it'd also be kind of cool to have to start over (breeding etc); almost refreshing.

And I hope you can manipulate IVs, or at least choose the Hidden Power type (all at 70 BP, of course), and maybe even be able to change it with a mini-game or something.
    Would be cool to have something difficult that we can use to change the Hidden Power, like a really tough battle (on par with an E4?) or a minigame.
    For EVing I hope we don't have to collect rare Berries and such for it >.< maybe also some minigame?

For those already picking out exactly which pokemon and which moves and already beginning to breed pokemon for X and Y, do you find that fun? Like, it's fun now, but it removes all the randomness from the game. I can see doing it for a second runthrough, but on B/W, I tried making a team, and the game lost it's fun quick. That's why I left the forums in the first place. I didn't want to know about any of the Pokemon so I could choose randomly and remember it fondly like the olden days with Blue.

Would be cool to have something difficult that we can use to change the Hidden Power, like a really tough battle (on par with an E4?) or a minigame.
    For EVing I hope we don't have to collect rare Berries and such for it >.< maybe also some minigame?
    Though i like the idea of changing Iv for hidden power, i find it unlikely they will do anything. Plus Ivs are more like DNA, rather than value points. if there would be some approach to a manipulative, mini games or battles wouldnt make sense as to how exactly it would change anything. if there ever was a way, it would have to do something with mutation or genes, rather than the instant you finish a completely indifferent battle, your IV spread changes.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Electrolled View Post
    For those already picking out exactly which pokemon and which moves and already beginning to breed pokemon for X and Y, do you find that fun? Like, it's fun now, but it removes all the randomness from the game. I can see doing it for a second runthrough, but on B/W, I tried making a team, and the game lost it's fun quick. That's why I left the forums in the first place. I didn't want to know about any of the Pokemon so I could choose randomly and remember it fondly like the olden days with Blue.
    I'm not planning (or hoping) to have the transfer available right away. Most of my Pokemon are picked depending on their looks, rather than their strength. There will be 6 generations, and being locked into 1 isn't fun either ;p especially if you want to do proper wifi battling.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Though i like the idea of changing Iv for hidden power, i find it unlikely they will do anything. Plus Ivs are more like DNA, rather than value points. if there would be some approach to a manipulative, mini games or battles wouldnt make sense as to how exactly it would change anything. if there ever was a way, it would have to do something with mutation or genes, rather than the instant you finish a completely indifferent battle, your IV spread changes.
    Ofcourse there should be something behind it ofcourse. If IV's didn't have such a big impact on the competitive part of the games I'd be fine with just picking natures and genders, but sadly it's not like that.

I wouldn't find that fun. I don't think you're referring to me, but when I said breeding and training, I meant that it would be kind of a waste for the Pokes to just sort of rot in an old game.
    I'd hate having Pokes transferred over for my first (probably even 3rd) play-through; it takes the 'new generation' feel out of it.
    Though I know Fennekin and Helioptile will be on my team; only going to use 6th Gen Pokes.

Of course there should be something behind it of course. If IV's didn't have such a big impact on the competitive part of the games I'd be fine with just picking natures and genders, but sadly it's not like that.
    Welcome to competitive gaming sir. there have been many times ive been left with 2 or 1 HP before, and it was all because of IVs since i dont really invest in HP as much as a should :P
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

I'll probably go 3/3 or 4/2 new/old Pokemon in the end. After the first or 2nd playthrough I'll probably transfer a few Pokemon over for use beyond the main story

I wouldn't find that fun. I don't think you're referring to me, but when I said breeding and training, I meant that it would be kind of a waste for the Pokes to just sort of rot in an old game.
    I'd hate having Pokes transferred over for my first (probably even 3rd) play-through; it takes the 'new generation' feel out of it.
    Though I know Fennekin and Helioptile will be on my team; only going to use 6th Gen Pokes.
    I agree. It would be a waste. But i'd go about that by bringing them over and not using them. Why have perfect Pokemon when you can make the game a little harder (we're all good enough to beat the game, anyways).
    For example, I used a Hypno in my most recent LG game. It had Poison Gas, Psychic, Meditate, and Headbutt. Terrible moves, right? But would it have been any funner to have a 4/252/0/0/0/252 Adamant Metagross with Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt, and Hammer Arm/Stone Edge?
    I think the best runthrough of any pokemon game is your first. So maybe go around once, start a new game, and then give yourself the Pokemon you'd like to play with?
    I mean, of course I'm not telling you how to play, I'm just saying it adds a bit of excitement we haven't seen since 2nd gen, especially with the new type.

Oh, and y'know how fairy is strong against Dragon? It may make Dragon weak enough to make a Dracena (eeveeloution, dragon edition) not overpowered. So in the generations to follow, we could be seeing a dragon type eevee! With Dragon moves having 3 weaknesses and 2? resistances (maybe resisted by fairy) along with being SE only against Dragon itself, it'll be a bit stronger than Electric for example. Strong against 2, weak against one, and not very effective against two.

Falconblade here.
    Apparently I'm permabanned for 'alternate account', an account I made when I lost account details for this like 1,5 years ago. I had to try out multiple passwords before ending up with a password I never used anywhere besides this account here on Serebii.
    I guess I won't be getting the requested namechange and gotta retry my Trade Shop I guess... And refill my friends list - anyone that has Falconblade on their friends please send a new request to this account.
    And Eevee, can you get rid of some PMs and change my Guild Member post to this rather than Falconblade?

Oh well... Guess it's my own fault.
    Last edited by Chayra; 6th July 2013 at 9:18 PM.
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

Timezone: GMT+2

Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!

Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    Falconblade here.
    Apparently I'm permabanned for 'alternate account', an account I made when I lost account details for this like 1,5 years ago. I had to try out multiple passwords before ending up with a password I never used anywhere besides this account here on Serebii.
    I guess I won't be getting the requested namechange and gotta retry my Trade Shop I guess... And refill my friends list - anyone that has Falconblade on their friends please send a new request to this account.
    And Eevee, can you get rid of some PMs and change my Guild Member post to this rather than Falconblade?

Oh well... Guess it's my own fault.
    I'll just quote your new username, but it doesn't matter if you use new or old Pokemon, as long as you're trying something new with new moves and stuff. (And you should have some new pokemon, but it's gonna be fun to use 1 pokemon from each generation).

I'll just quote your new username, but it doesn't matter if you use new or old Pokemon, as long as you're trying something new with new moves and stuff. (And you should have some new pokemon, but it's gonna be fun to use 1 pokemon from each generation).
    New Pokemon, new Moves, what can be more fun than that? For competitive means the new Pokemon, no matter how fresh they smell or how cool they look, might not be suitable for proper battling, so some golden oldies will have to do there.

Of course. I would hate starting a new generation with 252/252 EV'd Pokemon.
    I sometimes breed Pokemon I used in first play-throughs, so that I can still use Pokemon I like while making them more competitively viable.
    I can't wait for this game. Reminds me of the Coloseum/Ruby/Sapphire era.

I hope that they introduce that Dragon Eeveelution in X/Y; I think it'd be nice if it was a surprise, like some trainer has it in-game.
    Plus it'd be interesting to see how they go with the design, since most, if not all, Eeveelutions look like canines/cats.
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 6th July 2013 at 9:38 PM.

Bah... Serebii completely ruined my mood & evening now... I was really looking forward to making a Trade Shop with Adaptable and Minedreigon's help but I just don't feel like it anymore... :| Maybe some other time...

Of course. I would hate starting a new generation with 252/252 EV'd Pokemon.
    I sometimes breed Pokemon I used in first play-throughs, so that I can still use Pokemon I like while making them more competitively viable.
    I can't wait for this game. Reminds me of the Coloseum/Ruby/Sapphire era.

I hope that they introduce that Dragon Eeveelution in X/Y; I think it'd be nice if it was a surprise, like some trainer has it in-game.
    Plus it'd be interesting to see how they go with the design, since most, if not all, Eeveelutions look like canines/cats.
    I can see it looking like Flareon, but with some Jolteon-esque spikes and scales, like Vaporeon.
    Pretty much the original three, which is to be expected in the triangle Fire Electric and Water make...kinda. Well, with Johto they did.

Actually, it's quite annoying they have a bunch of these "triangles". The original grass fire water starter triangle, then there's the fire ice electric triangle with the legendary birds, then there's fire electric water with the legendary beasts...and it...I don't know i just don't like it :P

Page 1170 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 170107011201160116611671168116911701171117211731174118012201270 ... LastLast