View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1174 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 174107411241164117011711172117311741175117611771178118412241274 ... LastLast
Results 29,326 to 29,350 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

well guys one more day of work and i got two days off woot...so then i can get to your guys points finally...im really sorry for the wait

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    well guys one more day of work and i got two days off woot...so then i can get to your guys points finally...im really sorry for the wait
    it's ok i work alot of the AM n gets tiring i know how u feel
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

You know im ashamed that i left so suddenly leaving you guys what i was supposed to do. if you need help im here. just PM me where we left off. (probably in the beginning >.<)
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    You know im ashamed that i left so suddenly leaving you guys what i was supposed to do. if you need help im here. just PM me where we left off. (probably in the beginning >.<)
    its fine i understand how you felt we all need breaks sometimes MOL is like that right now actually...as well as jarachi is too...we all need breaks at some point...

^ don't forget about saph. He's not gonna be on during the summer.

lol Myrrh and I did all the points tallying (although what I did wasn't supposed to be done :x). Stop asking to do stuff I already asked to do

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    ^ don't forget about saph. He's not gonna be on during the summer.

lol Myrrh and I did all the points tallying (although what I did wasn't supposed to be done :x). Stop asking to do stuff I already asked to do
    Well then i thank you for clearing my name how about you stop ninja'ing me god dammit!

Name: RefreezePR
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PO and PS
    Favorite Water/Grass: Poliwrath
    what division you like: Water Division
    Referrals: None

El Rey said to tell you guys that he trained me in battling, I'm still learning about the competitive scene but I'm definitely trying my hardest I also can't do Wi-Fi battling yet because near-flawless mons are hard to breed. I can also IV breed and I collect DWFs. In AoS I also co-ran the Guild Youtube channel with Epicninjask123 here I mostly made videos of how to beat gym leaders, elite four, powerful trainers and the best tactics and Pokemon to use against their move sets and tactics but we also put up a few competitive battles in the channel which I wish we had more time to make more of them. After AoS closed Extroph recommended that I come here so I did. Oh, and as a warning, I tend to type a lot in my posts, its something I can't help :$

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Name: Shinedown Gracer Abusoru Zoroāku
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: None anymore... still might just do WiFi with B/W2
    Favorite Water/Grass: I sure wish Wurmple was a grass type... and Lugia part water... I likey Milotic. It is nice...
    what division you like: Grass.
    Referrals: None.

Hi. I'm just... here to at least talk about competitive. I'm... not the best... battler; in fact, I don't battle at all... so...
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Hello you two, good to have you . 3

That's fine, one doesn't have to battle. If you wanna learn we can help, if you wanna help with items and stuff or something along those lines you can, well, help.

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Name: RefreezePR
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PO and PS
    Favorite Water/Grass: Poliwrath
    what division you like: Water Division
    Referrals: None

El Rey said to tell you guys that he trained me in battling, I'm still learning about the competitive scene but I'm definitely trying my hardest I also can't do Wi-Fi battling yet because near-flawless mons are hard to breed. I can also IV breed and I collect DWFs. In AoS I also co-ran the Guild Youtube channel with Epicninjask123 here I mostly made videos of how to beat gym leaders, elite four, powerful trainers and the best tactics and Pokemon to use against their move sets and tactics but we also put up a few competitive battles in the channel which I wish we had more time to make more of them. After AoS closed Extroph recommended that I come here so I did. Oh, and as a warning, I tend to type a lot in my posts, its something I can't help :$
    oh wow well that sucks that age of shoguns closed down :/ but welcome to the clan and no worries i rather you type alot then just one word or sentence really...im sure you like it here and yeah el rey was in our guild and good too...i would be proud to be under his wing...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinedown Gracer Abusoru Zoroāku View Post
    Name: Shinedown Gracer Abusoru Zoroāku
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: None anymore... still might just do WiFi with B/W2
    Favorite Water/Grass: I sure wish Wurmple was a grass type... and Lugia part water... I likey Milotic. It is nice...
    what division you like: Grass.
    Referrals: None.

Hi. I'm just... here to at least talk about competitive. I'm... not the best... battler; in fact, I don't battle at all... so...
    hey shinedown its fine...as long your active its no biggy really...you don't have to be the best battler here as long as your here to support the guild i don't mind...welcome ^_^

oh wow well that sucks that age of shoguns closed down :/ but welcome to the clan and no worries i rather you type alot then just one word or sentence really...im sure you like it here and yeah el rey was in our guild and good too...i would be proud to be under his wing...

hey shinedown its fine...as long your active its no biggy really...you don't have to be the best battler here as long as your here to support the guild i don't mind...welcome ^_^
    Thanks Eevee, feel free to call me Absol. I likey Absol.

But I may come around once in a while to see what I may find; Who knows? I may find myself liking Pokémon again with the upcoming Y Version... but, yes, do you think my drawing might actually help me get a job here in TEG?
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Quote Originally Posted by Shinedown Gracer Abusoru Zoroāku View Post
    Thanks Eevee, feel free to call me Absol. I likey Absol.

But I may come around once in a while to see what I may find; Who knows? I may find myself liking Pokémon again with the upcoming Y Version... but, yes, do you think my drawing might actually help me get a job here in TEG?
    no problem yeah if you need help with anything we always here to help if you want to learn anything...as well as art job most of the guild wants banners and etc but maybe the guild may want hand drawings i don't know how it may go for that...

I am proud to be taught be him, and while I don't normally have the time to practice much I always try to learn as much as possible from every battle I have. If anyone needs any of the DWFs that I have or wants something bred I can do it pretty easy considering I haven't had much to do with Pokemon lately. Also any jobs you guys have for me I'd be happy to accept I'm usually on everyday so you can expect a quick response too. Thanks for the acceptance Eevee.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    I am proud to be taught be him, and while I don't normally have the time to practice much I always try to learn as much as possible from every battle I have. If anyone needs any of the DWFs that I have or wants something bred I can do it pretty easy considering I haven't had much to do with Pokemon lately. Also any jobs you guys have for me I'd be happy to accept I'm usually on everyday so you can expect a quick response too. Thanks for the acceptance Eevee.
    your very most welcome sweetie and yeah i always need dwf XD im collecting them for rng in the trade shop but right now im closed do to im behind on rng requests as well as i need a break...we have tons of different jobs here just choose what you think would be best for you and let me know...

lol sweetie XD

Welcome to the both of you especially you Absol! Im gonna have to get used to the name changes around here ever since i left. :L

AND THIS IS WHY COMBUSKEN SHOULDNT BE NU!
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-38643126
    Last edited by Cyrius; 9th July 2013 at 8:25 AM.

lol sweetie XD

Welcome to the both of you especially you Absol! Im gonna have to get used to the name changes around here ever since i left. :L

Haha :P I forgot to put the link in my post on the last page <.> http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-38553497 <--- Swoobat taking out an entire team <3
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

Timezone: GMT+2

Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!

Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

Name: Azulart.
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Only WIFI.
    Favorite Water/Grass: Roselia
    what division you like: Grass Division
    Referrals: Age of shogun.

Used to be a member of Age of shogun but it got closed.
    I can help you guys with offering IV breds DW's and providing competive NU skills, as NU is my battle style.
    Hope I get accepted.

Oh and Hi Eevee, <3 :P
    Good to see you back

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post

I can help you guys with offering IV breds DW's and providing competive NU skills, as NU is my battle style.
    Hope I get accepted.

Good to see you back
    Welcome to the guild everyone that joined overnight

This was the match I tried to link yesterday but forgot to post the link lol;
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-38553497
    Swoobat can be so OP

Welcome new members hope you enjoy your time with us at TEG, the best clan around IMO

Okay; so I'm finally getting around to building my Dragon/Pseudo Dragon team, and I'd like some advice on Hydreigon.
    This is what I'm planning;

Nyx (Hydreigon, F) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Levitate
    Modest - 252 SpAtt, 252 Spe
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Dark Pulse
    -Flamethrower/Surf
    -Earth Power/Surf

Both Pulses are for the obvious STAB, and either Flamethrower or Earth Power cover the Steel resistance to the first two moves. Flamethrower lets her hit almost all Steel types (Heatran being the sole exception, I think), but Earth Power allows her to nail Heatran for x4 damage, as well as other Steel types and Rock types.
    Surf also seems like a nice option, and Focus Blast can be useful for Specially Defensive Tyranitar.

I really dislike moves with imperfect accuracy i.e. Fire Blast, and while Draco Meteor has a lot more power than Dragon Pulse, I wouldn't be able to use any moves continually.
    Also been thinking about giving it a Scarf; depends on the feedback I get.
    Thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Okay; so I'm finally getting around to building my Dragon/Pseudo Dragon team, and I'd like some advice on Hydreigon.

-Dragon Pulse
    -Dark Pulse
    -Flamethrower/Surf
    -Earth Power/Surf

Both Pulses are for the obvious STAB, and either Flamethrower or Earth Power cover the Steel resistance to the first two moves. Flamethrower lets her hit almost all Steel types (Heatran being the sole exception, I think), but Earth Power allows her to nail Heatran for x4 damage, as well as other Steel types and Rock types.
    Surf also seems like a nice option, and Focus Blast can be useful for Specially Defensive Tyranitar.

I really dislike moves with imperfect accuracy i.e. Fire Blast, and while Draco Meteor has a lot more power than Dragon Pulse, I wouldn't be able to use any moves continually.
    Thanks for reading.
    Ignore focus blast against Tyranitar, it will most likely have a berry - Surf or Earth Power hit him just as hard, but also cover other Pokemon's weaknesses. Earth Power works well against Rock, Steel and Fire, Flamethrower hits Ice Types hard (except Water/Ice) while also being 4x against the usual setup tanks. I suggest Dragon Pulse/Dark Pulse/Earth Power/Flamethrower - Surf covers Rock, Fire and Ground but the most used Ground type would be Water/Ground anyways, which would render it somewhat useless. Rock and Fire are covered by Earth Power aswell so Ground Types would be the only type you aren't SE against (going with Dragon Pulse/Dark Pulse/Earth Power/Flamethrower, but they won't hit you with STAB moves due to Levitate anyways.

I would use latios over hydreigon and back everyone

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Hey there, I'm wondering what would you think of a defensive arcanine? I know he's usually offensive, but how about this

-Morning sun
    -will-o-wisp
    -Flare Blitz
    -Extremespeed/Close Combat

Item: succa berry/air baloon
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Nice job, I can't believe he actually let you set up like that, I'd of switched as soon as the sleep powder went up. Also I'm curious about the set you have on your Rampardos, it's one of my favorite Pokemon in-game so I'm curious as to how it's used competitively
    Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post

Hope I get accepted.

Good to see you back
    Hey there Azu! It's great to see you!

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post

-Dragon Pulse
    -Dark Pulse
    -Flamethrower/Surf
    -Earth Power/Surf

Thanks for reading.
    I know how you feel about those imperfect accuracy moves, they scare me every time I use them. I don't actually know what Pokemon you have on your team but if you're going for coverage I believe Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Surf, and Earth Power would give you the best coverage. Giving it a choice scarf sounds like a good idea considering it doesn't have much in terms of speed and one of the many Pokemon in OU tier with access to a fighting type move can take it down or do tons of damage to it. To help you more it would better if I new what role you're trying to give it ie. Is it focused on doing damage? Breaking Walls? etc. Other than that your Hydreigon seems good.

Oh and I recommend Fire Blast over Flamethrower if you're still gonna use that, the accuracy drop is worth the extra damage you get and it's accuracy is better over things like Focus Blast.
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 9th July 2013 at 5:46 PM.

Hey Refreeze, good to see you here aswell (Y)

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Page 1174 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 174107411241164117011711172117311741175117611771178118412241274 ... LastLast