View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1177 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 177107711271167117311741175117611771178117911801181118712271277 ... LastLast
Results 29,401 to 29,425 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #29401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeafytheLeafeon View Post
    sure, whenever your ready we can :3 and finally got my calm roserade -3-" took me forever.
    ok VM me next time ur on
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  2. #29402
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    I will be gone for awhile starting next week. I will be gone for about 2 weeksish. I'll be able to check in, but not that often.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  3. #29403
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    I will be gone for awhile starting next week. I will be gone for about 2 weeksish. I'll be able to check in, but not that often.
    alright you take it easy hakallowin i should be better by the time you get back lol...also i got the stomach virus >.< this sucks...

  4. #29404
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PWT
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    alright you take it easy hakallowin i should be better by the time you get back lol...also i got the stomach virus >.< this sucks...
    Stomach viruses are never fun, hope you get better Fairy. Also I'll be out camping during the weekend and the connection is kinda spotty up there so don't be surprised if I don't show up much this weekend.

    Also I have a question for ya'll about a team I'm making, I'm planning on doing another playthrough of Soulsilver sometime and want to use Pokemon only from the second gen (152-251), I've already decided to use Ledian, Bayleef (I don't really like Meganium so that makes Bayleef the only Pokemon I never fully evolve), and Lugia (Normally I don't use legendaries but Lugia is my all-time favorite one, which may or may not have been because I watched Pokemon 2000 as a kid :$). I'd like to know what you guys recommend I use for my team. I'm also not using evolutions from other gens ex. I'll use Aipom but not Ambipom because that's from 4th gen. If you guys have any suggestions that'd be great ^_^

    Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

  5. #29405
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Stomach viruses are never fun, hope you get better Fairy. Also I'll be out camping during the weekend and the connection is kinda spotty up there so don't be surprised if I don't show up much this weekend.

    Also I have a question for ya'll about a team I'm making, I'm planning on doing another playthrough of Soulsilver sometime and want to use Pokemon only from the second gen (152-251), I've already decided to use Ledian, Bayleef (I don't really like Meganium so that makes Bayleef the only Pokemon I never fully evolve), and Lugia (Normally I don't use legendaries but Lugia is my all-time favorite one, which may or may not have been because I watched Pokemon 2000 as a kid :$). I'd like to know what you guys recommend I use for my team. I'm also not using evolutions from other gens ex. I'll use Aipom but not Ambipom because that's from 4th gen. If you guys have any suggestions that'd be great ^_^
    thank you refreeze i actually playing through my games for rnging actually for my heartgold but i never got back into doing it :/ btw i made that userbar XD not sure if you new that as for the help with the team making hmmmm.........that eevee you get from bill would be great...as well as maybe use some others i don't know...i just been skimming through the game with a level 100 arceus so i can rng XD

  6. #29406
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PWT
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    thank you refreeze i actually playing through my games for rnging actually for my heartgold but i never got back into doing it :/ btw i made that userbar XD not sure if you new that as for the help with the team making hmmmm.........that eevee you get from bill would be great...as well as maybe use some others i don't know...i just been skimming through the game with a level 100 arceus so i can rng XD
    Yeah I've always liked Umbreon over Espeon though so Umbreon sounds like a good addition, I actually didn't know it was 2nd gen until just recently checking. And thanks for saying you made it, I didn't know who to give credit to since it was never said.

    Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

  7. #29407
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Yeah I've always liked Umbreon over Espeon though so Umbreon sounds like a good addition, I actually didn't know it was 2nd gen until just recently checking. And thanks for saying you made it, I didn't know who to give credit to since it was never said.
    yeah no problem and funny thing yeah it does XD its under the manaphy rank userbar under the link..its hard to see though i may have to bold it XD

    edit: fixed it as well as fixed my name change...

  8. #29408
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default


    Drastic versus Myrrh
    0-4
    Replay

    Good game, the battle pretty much went my way minus the occasional setback. As was said in xat, if you kept Tyranitar in earlier it would have been different.



  9. #29409
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Hello everyone, if you all wouldn't mind, I would like to join the guild.

    Name:Shiny Haxorus, but you can just call me Haxy or Ian
    PO/PS/WiFi/Both: WiFi
    Join Date: 7/11/2013
    Favorite Water/Grass: Suicune/Venusaur
    What division you like: Grass
    Referrals: None

  10. #29410

    Default

    Tii
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post

    Drastic versus Myrrh
    0-4
    Replay

    Good game, the battle pretty much went my way minus the occasional setback. As was said in xat, if you kept Tyranitar in earlier it would have been different.
    Yeah, TTar + Virizion would have really helped me in the battle, not to mention, it was ScarfTar, it would outspeed your entire team, unless someone is Scarf on your team. But oh well, we all make some mistakes ^_^;

    ^ and welcome to the clan guild!
    No.

  11. #29411
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Haxorus View Post
    Hello everyone, if you all wouldn't mind, I would like to join the guild.

    Name:Shiny Haxorus, but you can just call me Haxy or Ian
    PO/PS/WiFi/Both: WiFi
    Join Date: 7/11/2013
    Favorite Water/Grass: Suicune/Venusaur
    What division you like: Grass
    Referrals: None
    Welcome to the guild

    Also guys, my shop has been restored, so come check it out ^^ link in siggy
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  12. #29412
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    City of Ruin
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    So, what does everyone think about the CoroCoro news? Xerneas is pure Fairy, and Yveltal is Dark/Flying.
    Skrelp is exclusive to Y, so that's great for me. The flamingo-looking bird is also exclusive to Y, and I like it more than the CottonCandy guy, so...

    The Professor looks awesome; best Professor design so far, in my opinion.

  13. #29413
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    So, what does everyone think about the CoroCoro news? Xerneas is pure Fairy, and Yveltal is Dark/Flying.
    Skrelp is exclusive to Y, so that's great for me. The flamingo-looking bird is also exclusive to Y, and I like it more than the CottonCandy guy, so...

    The Professor looks awesome; best Professor design so far, in my opinion.
    I love Goronda and Karamanero ^^ Karamanero's only weakness is Bug (x4) ^^ awesome with Contrary.
    I like the fluff Pokemon more than the flamingo (subject to change depending on evo's), but I hoped Xerneas would be dual type aswell :\ especially since Yveltal is dual type.
    Last edited by Chayra; 11th July 2013 at 10:43 AM.
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  14. #29414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    So, what does everyone think about the CoroCoro news? Xerneas is pure Fairy, and Yveltal is Dark/Flying.
    Skrelp is exclusive to Y, so that's great for me. The flamingo-looking bird is also exclusive to Y, and I like it more than the CottonCandy guy, so...

    The Professor looks awesome; best Professor design so far, in my opinion.
    - I'm not mad that Xerneas is Fairy. I'm mad that it's only Fairy :/ Y U NO STEEL OR GRASS FOR DUAL TYPING.
    - Yveltal isn't that surprising. I knew it had to Dark, Dragon, Flying, Fire, and maybe somewhat Psychic(Kind of like Gothitelle)
    - I really like Pancham's evolution and Ursula thing(I'm not good with Japanese, and lazy to copy paste).
    - Y MUST CLAUNCHER BE X D: WYNAUT Y?!
    - What if the upside 3DS evo method is true to evolve Maika o:?
    - Other pokemons are meh to me.
    No.

  15. #29415
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Welcome to the Guild Hax.

    I will be gone for a few days, I need a break form technology :P
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

  16. #29416
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    " Edit @ 11:53: The teaser for next month's CoroCoro issue, due for release on August 12th 2013, is said that the magazine will contain the biggest scoop of the century. We'll provide details on that next month"
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  17. #29417
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,390

    Default

    Personally, I'm just glad that they decided that not all fairy types should be girly pink colored things with Xerneas. But, Xerneas is the only confirmed fairy so far who isn't girly in one way or another.

    Pretty much anything magical could probably be excused as a fairy type.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

  18. #29418
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Haxorus View Post
    Hello everyone, if you all wouldn't mind, I would like to join the guild.

    Name:Shiny Haxorus, but you can just call me Haxy or Ian
    PO/PS/WiFi/Both: WiFi
    Join Date: 7/11/2013
    Favorite Water/Grass: Suicune/Venusaur
    What division you like: Grass
    Referrals: None
    Hey! Lon time no see lol

    I'm not sure how I feel about Pancham's evo, but I like how he kept the grass.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  19. #29419
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Snowbelle City
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    alright you take it easy hakallowin i should be better by the time you get back lol...also i got the stomach virus >.< this sucks...
    awww, hope you get better fairy. :3 let Bianca tell you how good days happen on the Xtranciever! (whatever you call it)

    Been training a rash nature umbreon. found out its more 'defensive' :/ well wish me good luck with this one D: lol


        Spoiler:- Credits:


    Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

    Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

  20. #29420
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Personally, I'm just glad that they decided that not all fairy types should be girly pink colored things with Xerneas. But, Xerneas is the only confirmed fairy so far who isn't girly in one way or another.

    Pretty much anything magical could probably be excused as a fairy type.
    Marill is blue... also, Flabebe isn't really girly either.


  21. #29421
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PWT
    Posts
    54

    Default

    I'm liking all the new Pokemon so far, I still haven't chosen what starter I want yet though, I really wanna see the evos. I'm personally leaning more towards Fennekin but it's still up in the air. I also know I'll be using Pancham and its evo, as well as Hondedge. I'm also really drawn to the flamingo thing O_O when I saw it I automatically thought "I want one" The same thing happened when I first say Pansage and it ended up as one of my favorite Pokemon, this could probably happen here too. I also like Vivillion and whatever the cotten candy thing is, but I'll have to see the rest of the dex to decide. I also expected those typings for the legendaries, but I really wanted Xerneas to be dual typing as well, would've been more interesting.

    Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

  22. #29422
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    I'm liking all the new Pokemon so far, I still haven't chosen what starter I want yet though, I really wanna see the evos. I'm personally leaning more towards Fennekin but it's still up in the air. I also know I'll be using Pancham and its evo, as well as Hondedge. I'm also really drawn to the flamingo thing O_O when I saw it I automatically thought "I want one" The same thing happened when I first say Pansage and it ended up as one of my favorite Pokemon, this could probably happen here too. I also like Vivillion and whatever the cotten candy thing is, but I'll have to see the rest of the dex to decide. I also expected those typings for the legendaries, but I really wanted Xerneas to be dual typing as well, would've been more interesting.
    I expected Xerneas to be Fairy/Grass really :x
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  23. #29423
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Snowbelle City
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Hmmm If I were to choose which starter to pick, It'd be Fennekin or Chespin. Froakie looks too Ben Franklin ish.


        Spoiler:- Credits:


    Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

    Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

  24. #29424
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Snowbelle City
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    I'm liking all the new Pokemon so far, I still haven't chosen what starter I want yet though, I really wanna see the evos. I'm personally leaning more towards Fennekin but it's still up in the air. I also know I'll be using Pancham and its evo, as well as Hondedge. I'm also really drawn to the flamingo thing O_O when I saw it I automatically thought "I want one" The same thing happened when I first say Pansage and it ended up as one of my favorite Pokemon, this could probably happen here too. I also like Vivillion and whatever the cotten candy thing is, but I'll have to see the rest of the dex to decide. I also expected those typings for the legendaries, but I really wanted Xerneas to be dual typing as well, would've been more interesting.
    Vivillion is scales pokemon, maybe it just has the colors of sylveon. Hey! I wonder why they didn't think of fairy in the first place.
    EDIT: Ugh, double post wasn't thinking -3- ( wait i wonder if don't post multiple times in a row means double posting?)
    Last edited by LeafytheLeafeon; 11th July 2013 at 6:39 PM.


        Spoiler:- Credits:


    Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

    Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

  25. #29425
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Chespin is my favourite right now, but it all depends on the final evo's. If Fennekin ends up looking proper badass (and Chespin's Grass/Dark goes through) I might switch not too sure about Froakie.
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

Page 1177 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 177107711271167117311741175117611771178117911801181118712271277 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •