View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1180 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 180108011301170117611771178117911801181118211831184119012301280 ... LastLast
Results 29,476 to 29,500 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Haha was just kidding Yellow ;p
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

Timezone: GMT+2

Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!

Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Well, idk whats wrong with concept designers of pokemon, but since 4gen it only became worse.. Thats my opinion. Dont get me wrong though, there are great designed poks in 4gen and 5gen
    ( sigilyph for example ) but meh.. can't luv them all.

6gen doesn't really sound promising honestly.. I fear this competive metagame of pok will be totally diffrent in a bad way.. but we'll see.
    think I am going for X but not sure, depends on the exclusive poks
    i'm getting Y, but got to agree, seems to me GF is getting lazy with their designs n gets worse each year, i really only like fenniken n the bear poke can't remember the name n both box cover pokes out of all ones shown so far
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Every pokemon they've revealed so far..........looks like every other pokemon that has ever existed. They just don't appeal to you* which is cool.

*You isn't directed to anyone in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Wow. That was surprising. anyway, I have had pokerus many times. The Giratina in pearl had pokerus for me!
    really? i think i had pokerus in sapphire or basically just this one pokerus raichu from trading (i think it was from jhoto region? not sure :/) for me, shinies are easier to get than the 'disease'.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

That moment when you manage to sweep an entire team with just a Linoone...
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Well, idk whats wrong with concept designers of pokemon, but since 4gen it only became worse.. Thats my opinion. Dont get me wrong though, there are great designed poks in 4gen and 5gen
    ( sigilyph for example ) but meh.. can't luv them all.

6gen doesn't really sound promising honestly.. I fear this competive metagame of pok will be totally diffrent in a bad way.. but we'll see.
    think I am going for X but not sure, depends on the exclusive poks
    I actually disagree with you but then again I don't really dislike any Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Okay. Time to set things straight. What I am about to say is pure fact and Shoukd be considered so:

1. Myrrh is a woman. She has stated this herself and Drastic trids to help spread the word.
    2. GTA is also a girl, as shown by her signature.
    3. Eevee/Fairy, Myrrh, and Blonde are witches and conjure up Pokemon on their games.

Please keep these things in mind when talking to them. We wouldn't want any hexes (pun intended) to be put on any of your requested Pokemon.
    haha, you crazy guy you. I think only one of those points are true

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I actually disagree with you but then again I don't really dislike any Pokemon.

haha, you crazy guy you. I think only one of those points are true
    I'm guessing number 2? So you're a girl?

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

Quote Originally Posted by LeafytheLeafeon View Post
    I am not, the girl in my sig is actually my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by LeafytheLeafeon View Post
    Actually, try 3. It refers to an inside joke about RNGing lol However, I definitely have enough proof to support the previous two lol

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

We should seriously stop with the Garnet and Myrrh being girls jokes, LOL. New people gets so confused.
    And the "witches" are true. I should also find that post where we said they were "witches"(RNGers)

Found it

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Well....yeah. Eevee and I became Sages after we sought to learn the Magick of RNG after seeing Sage blonde conjure up some cool pokemon. Don't know how long Lava or the other RNGrs have been skilled in the RNG Magickal arts.

Ninja'd: okay, Eevee is a Witch then.

ON TOPIC: Um........so I still have the stuff blonde gave me to give out, guess I should VM those people to trade them out.....tomorrow.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 13th July 2013 at 2:10 AM.
    No.

Does anyone know where to find a Gible with rough skin as its ability?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelrush View Post
    Does anyone know where to find a Gible with rough skin as its ability?
    The Icy Cave in the Dream World, the shiny Gible given by Benga in Black 2 has it's regular ability, however you can trade for a DWF Gible here on the forums.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    We should seriously stop with the Garnet and Myrrh being girls jokes, LOL. New people gets so confused.
    And the "witches" are true. I should also find that post where we said they were "witches"(RNGers)

Found it
    shush you your giving out my spells and uhhhh my last part of my name means nothing >.> but yeah everyone is getting a bit confused now when we call them females but there really not XD sarah

As for me...

Well, you can call me the clan's Alchemist. I take trash and turn it into gold. XD
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    As for me...

Well, you can call me the clan's Alchemist. I take trash and turn it into gold. XD
    So, you train pokemon? Oh I don't know. Anyway, anyone want a 6v6 WiFi battle?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

I used to train Pokemon a lot. But what I meant is taking Pokemon people would normally be caught dead with, and I prove everyone wrong when they say they're pathetic at best...

I've done this with at least several Pokemon that I can recall -- Lapras, Cinccino, Jolteon (quick feet version), Tangrowth (as a sweeper), Porygon2 (as a sweeper), Victini (as a tank), and Meloetta. The list is endless. My latest project is proving that Linoone is in fact an excellent sweeper if he's given the opportunity...
    ------------
    ----------------

I used to train Pokemon a lot. But what I meant is taking Pokemon people would normally be caught dead with, and I prove everyone wrong when they say they're pathetic at best...

I've done this with at least several Pokemon that I can recall -- Lapras, Cinccino, Jolteon (quick feet version), Tangrowth (as a sweeper), Porygon2 (as a sweeper), Victini (as a tank), and Meloetta. The list is endless. My latest project is proving that Linoone is in fact an excellent sweeper if he's given the opportunity...
    Interesting. I didn't think of that. Im just your everyday competitive battler. Nothing special.

Aw you bish, I do this Oh cool, I do this. Do you just change the ability on a standard set or do you use some sort of non smogon standard one?

Has anyone got a landorus they would trade with me? I need one. So, anyone up for a battle?

Sometimes I simply switch the ability because I find it to be incredibly easily abused, or I post a completely new one, like I did with my Lapras.

For the Jolteon, I use a pseudo-support moveset. Since he's very frail but insanely fast, I've simply been using a two-move coverage and T-Wave. I've been tinkering on what to do with the 4th move, which has been anything from Light Screen to Yawn -- they actually do serve a purpose. Usually it's suiciding Jolteon while his HP is low, so that the opponent is afflicted with some sort of condition, or my next sweeper can suddenly switch in and set up some form of protection for itself.

As for the Linoone, I've personally been using a Salac Drum set with it. It hits 396 Speed and 956 Attack after just one boost -- if he pulls it off. The only thing that can possibly bypass his powerful ESpeed is a Sucker Punch, which are few and far in between these days. Another set I'm thinking of is the good old Trick + Drum set, but that would take away a coverage move, which would impede his sweeping ability somewhat.
    ------------
    ----------------

So, I finally got a Hydration Lapras, which is great, and going to soon finish my Dragon team, along with training a Manectric.

Sometimes I simply switch the ability because I find it to be incredibly easily abused, or I post a completely new one, like I did with my Lapras.

For the Jolteon, I use a pseudo-support moveset. Since he's very frail but insanely fast, I've simply been using a two-move coverage and T-Wave. I've been tinkering on what to do with the 4th move, which has been anything from Light Screen to Yawn -- they actually do serve a purpose. Usually it's suiciding Jolteon while his HP is low, so that the opponent is afflicted with some sort of condition, or my next sweeper can suddenly switch in and set up some form of protection for itself.

As for the Linoone, I've personally been using a Salac Drum set with it. It hits 396 Speed and 956 Attack after just one boost -- if he pulls it off. The only thing that can possibly bypass his powerful ESpeed is a Sucker Punch, which are few and far in between these days. Another set I'm thinking of is the good old Trick + Drum set, but that would take away a coverage move, which would impede his sweeping ability somewhat.
    Doesn't ExremeSpeed go before Sucker Punch?

As for me...

I'm pretty sure that illegal....

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    So, I finally got a Hydration Lapras, which is great, and going to soon finish my Dragon team, along with training a Manectric.

Doesn't ExremeSpeed go before Sucker Punch?
    ES is +2, Sucker is +1 I believe, ES should go first

Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    I'm pretty sure that illegal....
    He means he takes underrated Pokemon and twists their builds in a way that they're good ;p
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

Timezone: GMT+2

Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!

Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    He means he takes underrated Pokemon and twists their builds in a way that they're good ;p
    I was joking you know...
    EDIT:Also to everyone who uses PS but can't right now because its down you can battle here: http://oriserver.psim.us/
    Its a different PS server but all your teams should be there.The only downside is since not many people go there(theres usually just about 20 on)it's quite difficult to get a battle so you can go there to battle other guild members but thats it.
    Last edited by B.B.King; 13th July 2013 at 8:21 PM.

Cosmic Fury. The same person who used Iron Defense + DD TTar rather well lol

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Page 1180 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 180108011301170117611771178117911801181118211831184119012301280 ... LastLast