View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1183 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 183108311331173117911801181118211831184118511861187119312331283 ... LastLast
Results 29,551 to 29,575 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

yeah no i didn't think you hack LOL i just saying people would think its suspicious thats all and yeah flawless ditto would do it as well as a both parents have good iv's to make its iv's look good really but yeah understand glad you find a way to get them someone what perfect...

No problem Azulart.

Dammit, with Landorus gone there goes my friend's team that I've been using .-. I guess I can do some detective work to see what replacements are suitable.

I kind of thought vice versa to Yellow's statement. Landorus-I = banned, Kelds = Stay
    I find Landorus more threatening since it can bluff the special set with U-Turn > Rock Polih(although less threatening). You need to find out which set is using, to use the apprioate counters. Since it can use U-Turn w/ EBelt and it's the special variant, what you thought was a counter, isn't really.
    Keldeo in the other other hand, far easier to handle, IMO. It is usually Choiced, SubCM, and Offensive CM(and I guess EBelt?). You just need to figure out what's the item and figure out the set.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I kind of thought vice versa to Yellow's statement. Landorus-I = banned, Kelds = Stay
    I find Landorus more threatening since it can bluff the special set with U-Turn > Rock Polih(although less threatening). You need to find out which set is using, to use the apprioate counters. Since it can use U-Turn w/ EBelt and it's the special variant, what you thought was a counter, isn't really.
    Keldeo in the other other hand, far easier to handle, IMO. It is usually Choiced, SubCM, and Offensive CM(and I guess EBelt?). You just need to figure out what's the item and figure out the set.
    so i guess landorus-I went to ubers?
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Made a new Rain team today that I quite like. If anyone is online, hop on the xat :x (looking at you Drastic)

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    so i guess landorus-I went to ubers?
    Yep. He was sent to Ubers earlier today. Keldeo is next in line to be suspected.

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    Made a new Rain team today that I quite like. If anyone is online, hop on the xat :x (looking at you Drastic)

Yep. He was sent to Ubers earlier today. Keldeo is next in line to be suspected.
    there was no reason for that ppl at smogon r clueless, they ban him but keep kyurem-B n keldeo prolly knowing them will ban him, they just keep taking away pokes they at smogon can't beat or have trouble with
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet

there was no reason for that ppl at smogon r clueless, they ban him but keep kyurem-B n keldeo prolly knowing them will ban him, they just keep taking away pokes they at smogon can't beat or have trouble with
    Smogon didn't make the decision, 148 different people voted on it (there were requirements to vote, so there weren't people who didn't know what they were doing could vote). There was a blind voting thread on Smogon forums, and the majority voted to ban Landorus.

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    Smogon didn't make the decision, 148 different people voted on it (there were requirements to vote, so there weren't people who didn't know what they were doing could vote). There was a blind voting thread on Sogon forums, and the majority voted to ban Landorus.
    Then it was whoever voted to ban him, his stats to me are not the best but he's still good n should still be OU, to me keldeo is better and his chances are slim of staying, why we have to follow these rules are beyond me

Nobody is forced to follow Smogon though. Yes, Serebii goes by their rules, but there are sections where one can pursue matches with custom rules. Smogon is the best attempt that anyone has made to provide any sort of balanced play, and as such has a big following. This makes it seem like "we have to follow these rules"
    Last edited by Myrrh; 16th July 2013 at 5:41 AM.

True but like u said it seems we all follow them, even in are guild tournament we put smogon rules which in my opinion we should at least not fully follow, I do agree with certain things like sleep clause n certain abilities but the tiers are messed up n most likely will never change, just look at Pokemon like excadrill, blaziken, who have other abilities they still wont let us put them in OU but this is just my opinion

It's cause Smogon is the "standard". These are forums, there needs to be a sort of system or set of rules we need to follow to have order, so we use Smogon's.

it seems there is a revolt while i was gone XD we follow smogon for reasons...i really don't mind following the rules of smogon cuaz its just a set of rules for balance really. Yes some pokemon banned like blaziken but the thing is blaziken imo wouldn't stand up with its normal ability to a OU teir which having its dw ability makes it broken >.> I think smogon gives a good balance of the teirs...I never really fully expirmented with landous yet but there are reason why these pokemon get banned...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 16th July 2013 at 7:15 AM.

Like TDK said, there were 148 people who laddered on 2 ladders, got over 2000 rating on both, and then fasted their vote. Some gave reasonings to their vote before hand and shared their experiences. You may not think it is broken, but you may not have had the same expire few as others. Your team might be one of the few that handles Landy-I well, even of not by design. The point is, he is a pretty good sweeper and what is done is done. Like I said, just because some people dont like Smogon and their decisions won't stop it from being standard. It will almost always be the tiering system people use because it works and is usually efficient. If you want to use your Blaze Blaziken, find someone who would let you. I'm sure that would be very easy to do.

I hate when people rag on Smogon for one decisions and say that they're stupid or that smogon's tiering shouldn't e used. Of you hate it that much or just simply disagree with it, they play on PO's server or make your own tiers. It really makes me mad when people complain that their favorite isn't in OU. To me, it just means I can use it in more tiers and if I want, it has its own environment to call home where it can really shine without the fear of ring out classed. But, I digres.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    it seems there is a revolt while i was gone XD we follow smogon for reasons...i really don't mind following the rules of smogon cuaz its just a set of rules for balance really. Yes some pokemon banned like blaziken but the thing is blaziken imo wouldn't stand up with its normal ability to a OU teir which having its dw ability makes it broken >.> I think smogon gives a good balance of the teirs... I never really fully expirmented with landous yet but there are reason why these pokemon get banned...
    This is poor reason for not allowing Blaze Blaziken. It might have found a nice comfy home in UU sure, but it would be a great asset there.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 16th July 2013 at 7:20 AM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Lando is in Ubers?

That's some Sandstorm teams on the drain. I can see why he is in Ubers but I can see why he shouldn't.
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

So, if I'm participating in a clan tournament, and the standard tier is OU, can I use Blaze Blaziken?

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    So, if I'm participating in a clan tournament, and the standard tier is OU, can I use Blaze Blaziken?
    The simple and short answer is no.
    Last edited by Koume and Kotake; 16th July 2013 at 12:48 PM.

According to the Strategy dex of Smogon.. it says Landorus (Both version's) are OU ?

Most of the time I agree to smogon's rules, although I think that poks like Blaziken only need to be in uber when they have Speed boost,
    if they have Blaze they are in OU. That goes aswell for the likes of Politoed, I miss the days he was UU with Water absorb.

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Well, I do have to agree on that, but if Smogon allows Blaze Blaziken, Sand Force/Mold Breaker Excadrill, etc, it's just going to be a complex ban. If they did that, might as well banned the whole ability itself, which is quite a bad idea. Only time was Garchomp. Sand Veil(and Snow Cloak) are banned just to allow Garchomp back in(although the other pokemon w/ Sand Veil doesn't really abuse it, maybe Scor to an extent)

So I'm just happy for them keeping it simple. Also, they probably haven't implement the changes yet, so time will tell.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    True, IV breeding is a matter of luck. It takes me to hatch alot of eggs for those kind of poks.
    The pinsir I currently have took like 156 eggs the one I am offering is like the 176th egg of the cycle.

I always MM while IV breed too, so I got more DW pinsirs if peeps need it.

The pinsir that I offerd is already sold but thanks for the offer Myr.
    Nuuuuu D: I'm too late for Pinsie :c
    Oh well..if you come across anymore DW Pinsir I'd offer a LOT of DW pokes xD

Anywayz, I IV breed/IV MM with an RNG'd flawless Ditto too
    I have 30 and 31 IV RNG'd Ditto

I assure anyone that both our pokes are legit when bred

So, I can battle again after breakfast and this trade :3

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Like TDK said, there were 148 people who laddered on 2 ladders, got over 2000 rating on both, and then fasted their vote. Some gave reasonings to their vote before hand and shared their experiences. You may not think it is broken, but you may not have had the same expire few as others. Your team might be one of the few that handles Landy-I well, even of not by design. The point is, he is a pretty good sweeper and what is done is done. Like I said, just because some people dont like Smogon and their decisions won't stop it from being standard. It will almost always be the tiering system people use because it works and is usually efficient. If you want to use your Blaze Blaziken, find someone who would let you. I'm sure that would be very easy to do.

I hate when people rag on Smogon for one decisions and say that they're stupid or that smogon's tiering shouldn't e used. Of you hate it that much or just simply disagree with it, they play on PO's server or make your own tiers. It really makes me mad when people complain that their favorite isn't in OU. To me, it just means I can use it in more tiers and if I want, it has its own environment to call home where it can really shine without the fear of ring out classed. But, I digres.

This is poor reason for not allowing Blaze Blaziken. It might have found a nice comfy home in UU sure, but it would be a great asset there.
    this is my opinion u don't have to like it, last time I checked we here were all allowed that, I myself do follow smogon rules but all I was saying its foolish to ban something that shouldn't, the more pokemon they take away from OU the more of the same exact teams we will see, there are not that many OU pokes to begin with and now Keldeo is up for testing which to me there goes another poke to ubers, and what I was saying is I think that we should be allowed to use blaze blaziken and mold breaker excadrill especially in our guild tournament, things like that don't make sence is what i'm saying, they may not be OU especially blaziken if allowed blaze ability I am with you should at least be UU, but I guess maybe someday pokes like lado-I will come back to OU where it belongs

this is my opinion u don't have to like it, last time I checked we here were all allowed that, I myself do follow smogon rules but all I was saying its foolish to ban something that shouldn't, the more pokemon they take away from OU the more of the same exact teams we will see, there are not that many OU pokes to begin with and now Keldeo is up for testing which to me there goes another poke to ubers, and what I was saying is I think that we should be allowed to use blaze blaziken and mold breaker excadrill especially in our guild tournament, things like that don't make sence is what i'm saying, they may not be OU especially blaziken if allowed blaze ability I am with you should at least be UU, but I guess maybe someday pokes like lado-I will come back to OU where it belongs
    relax charizard we all initial to our opinions but this is getting enough...its smogon rules that is it...this discussion is done and over with now....I don't want anyone flaming anyone after getting angry...I know you guys are just doing a discussion but just for the sake we don't have a riot in here over this....the subject needs to be changed please...

Well since I used special sweeper Lando-I in my team I'd like to know what you guys think would be a good replacement for him, my team is http://pastebin.com/EbqwPNMn I've been thinking Choice scarfed Lando-T or maybe Terrakion, but I don't really know. While I technically made this team myself I also got lots of help from El Rey, Extroph, and Kentucky Fried Torchic. So I'd rather not make any big changes without some expert opinions.

Oh and I guess I should say that I made the team around the Tyranitar/Gengar duo since they're a really good pair. I have Latias there because she's a good bulky mon and I've found her very dependable in battles. Starmie is there to be a spinner and have an answer for rain teams. Jirachi is there because he's a good mix of speed, power, and bulkyness. Also dat ice punch and extra hax makes me swoon.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Name: SoulDialga
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: I could do any of them, if PS isn't a download, if not, then PO and maybe Wi-Fi (It's not very good Wi-fi, so it may disconnect me)
    Favorite Water/Grass: Feraligatr and Meganium
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: N/A

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

^ Welcome to the Guild. PS is not download, you can check it out here (click play online).

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    According to the Strategy dex of Smogon.. it says Landorus (Both version's) are OU ?
    They haven't updated it yet, they just made the change yesterday and haven't updated the dex yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Well since I used special sweeper Lando-I in my team I'd like to know what you guys think would be a good replacement for him, my team is http://pastebin.com/EbqwPNMn I've been thinking Choice scarfed Lando-T or maybe Terrakion, but I don't really know. While I technically made this team myself I also got lots of help from El Rey, Extroph, and Kentucky Fried Torchic. So I'd rather not make any big changes without some expert opinions.

Oh and I guess I should say that I made the team around the Tyranitar/Gengar duo since they're a really good pair. I have Latias there because she's a good bulky mon and I've found her very dependable in battles. Starmie is there to be a spinner and have an answer for rain teams. Jirachi is there because he's a good mix of speed, power, and bulkyness. Also dat ice punch and extra hax makes me swoon.
    I think either a physical Dragon or Keldeo could replace Lando.

@Fairy

Hey its okay, discussion's and sharing opinions are fine and a good way to get to know each other,
    no hate going on or anything.

@Dragonknight
    Ahh, that explains it, I hope they will give send in more poks to NU hehe.

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Page 1183 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 183108311331173117911801181118211831184118511861187119312331283 ... LastLast