View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1186 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 186108611361176118211831184118511861187118811891190119612361286 ... LastLast
Results 29,626 to 29,650 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    Haha, one of the comments:
    "Is this some kind of RPG? We have a warrior (Chespin), a mage (Fennekin) and a rogue (Froakie). "
    XD That's amazing, on the other hand I still can't choose a starter this is the first gen where I've been heavily conflicted about all three starters, hopefully this is a good sign for me going into the gen. It'll be pretty cool to see if the Knight, Mage, Rogue theory actually ends up being true.

As for the silhouette, well I hope it's Pokemon that they're talking about (Although they probably are, GF hasn't worked on many other hugely famous franchises, although I guess they did Yoshi as well) more really good spinoffs of Pokemon like PMD and Conquest are something I'd really love to see more of. But they may not be talking about spinoffs either, they might be talking about the main series itself. We'll just have to see, it looks like some sort of creature, I think it looks like a smaller, fatter version of Zebstrika. Maybe its a new mon?

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    XD That's amazing, on the other hand I still can't choose a starter this is the first gen where I've been heavily conflicted about all three starters, hopefully this is a good sign for me going into the gen. It'll be pretty cool to see if the Knight, Mage, Rogue theory actually ends up being true.

As for the silhouette, well I hope it's Pokemon that they're talking about (Although they probably are, GF hasn't worked on many other hugely famous franchises, although I guess they did Yoshi as well) more really good spinoffs of Pokemon like PMD and Conquest are something I'd really love to see more of. But they may not be talking about spinoffs either, they might be talking about the main series itself. We'll just have to see, it looks like some sort of creature, I think it looks like a smaller, fatter version of Zebstrika. Maybe its a new mon?
    The image doesn't fit any of their other previous games, only Pokemon. *cough*Hoennremake*cough*
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

Timezone: GMT+2

Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!

Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    The image doesn't fit any of their other previous games, only Pokemon. *cough*Hoennremake*cough*
    I wish. I would absol-lutley love it
    (Pun intended)

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    I wish. I would absol-lutley love it
    (Pun intended)
    "Hey guys, SUPRISE! Hoenn will be accessible in X/Y by plane!"

Oh and I forgot to mention I'm going on vacation to Puerto Rico for the next week as well, so I won't be able to check in much but I'll try to log in once in a while. I'll be leaving for the airport at 8pm PST so if anyone has any IV breeding requests I'd enjoy having something to keep me from getting bored out of my mind since I can't sleep on planes.

As for a Hoenn remake I dunno, they said that they were going to do a "surprising collaboration" so it seems more likely to me that they'd be working with someone else on a Pokemon spinoff. Only time will tell though.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Oh and I forgot to mention I'm going on vacation to Puerto Rico for the next week as well, so I won't be able to check in much but I'll try to log in once in a while. I'll be leaving for the airport at 8pm PST so if anyone has any IV breeding requests I'd enjoy having something to keep me from getting bored out of my mind since I can't sleep on planes.

As for a Hoenn remake I dunno, they said that they were going to do a "surprising collaboration" so it seems more likely to me that they'd be working with someone else on a Pokemon spinoff. Only time will tell though.
    Official Pokemon Online. Heard it here first guys!

First of all, wow, haven't been on here in aaaaaaaages. Hi everyone who still knows me!

Secondly, Hoenn will be accessible? Really?! I am SOLD.
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonpal7 View Post
    First of all, wow, haven't been on here in aaaaaaaages. Hi everyone who still knows me!

Secondly, Hoenn will be accessible? Really?! I am SOLD.
    I was just kidding .... there's some Game Freak picture with a silhouette and the text 'the well known game, played all around the world, is about to be reborn thanks to a surprising collaboration' in japanese behind it. The silhouette doesn't match any Game Freak games besides Pokemon ;p

Awwwww, nooooooo. I really want some kind of Hoenn remake. Sounds interesting though. I wonder what it means, reborn?
    I am a Wholockian.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonpal7 View Post
    Awwwww, nooooooo. I really want some kind of Hoenn remake. Sounds interesting though. I wonder what it means, reborn?
    I was thinking about that aswell just now... Pokemon doesn't make sense, since it's running strong with a new game coming out in just under 3 months time...

Hmmm... Idk, I don't play too many Nintendo games apart from Pokemon.
    I am a Wholockian.

While unlikely, I'd prefer they announce R/S (or maybe an Emerald) remakes instead of making accessible in X/Y. Including Hoenn in the first Kalos games would kind of take away from the new generation ( I know they did it with Johto, but Kanto was completely barren apart from the Gym Leaders).

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    While unlikely, I'd prefer they announce R/S (or maybe an Emerald) remakes instead of making accessible in X/Y. Including Hoenn in the first Kalos games would kind of take away from the new generation ( I know they did it with Johto, but Kanto was completely barren apart from the Gym Leaders).
    I just want my Pokemon to follow me like in Yellow.... Makes the game a lot more lively having a Pokemon following you.

Well on my way to getting a legit jolly Jirachi with Body Slam! And uncloned too!
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Well on my way to getting a legit jolly Jirachi with Body Slam! And uncloned too!
    Is it the Japanese event one?

Nope, it's the Colosseum Bonus Disk one. On top of having Body Slam, it has a whole slew of 3rd Gen only moves, like Mimic and Metronome to boot.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Oh cosmic's back! :3 hai dere what happened while i was gone for 2 weeks? (Leaving again in 2 days though >_>)

...i don't know any of these new people.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

As has been mentioned, it's a collaboration. So it could be a game not related to Nintendo or Gamefreak at all but include Pokemon in it. Or a new Pokemon spin-off with another franchise. Like Conquest, but with a much bigger other franchise.

Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: Grass
    Opponent's Name: TheDragonKnight
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 3-0 win
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 39
    Any improvements for opponent: N/a
    Any improvements for yourself: n/a
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: DD>Sub costed game. GG

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Good morning! Has anyone got a good lucario set?

Good morning! Has anyone got a good lucario set?
    I'm personally going to go with something like this;

Lucario @ Life Orb/Lum Berry
    Trait: Inner Focus
    Hasty - 252 Spe, 128 Att, 128 SpAtt
    -Vacuum Wave
    -Ice Punch
    -Blaze Kick
    -Work Up

(Haven't really decided on the moveset or item yet; with Lum Berry + Inner Focus, it could make a nice one-time counter to Jirachi's Paralysis & flinching, but I normally hate sets which revolve around countering 1 Poke alone.
    I'm not even sure you can get both Vacuum Wave & Blaze kick on the same set (I tried getting Steel Wing and Brave Bird on my Swellow, but only one of those showed up at a time).

But yeah, you use Work up to boost Attack and Special Attack to nice levels, and Vacuum Wave for STAB priority; Blaze Kick is coverage, and hits Skarmory, Forretress and Ferrothorn super-effectively. Ice Punch for Dragons and Gliscor/Landorus-T.

As I said, I haven't really finalized the item and maybe even moves, but this is probably what I'm going to use.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    I'm personally going to go with something like this;

Lucario @ Life Orb/Lum Berry
    Hasty - 252 Spe, 128 Att, 128 SpAtt
    -Vacuum Wave
    -Ice Punch
    -Blaze Kick
    -Work Up

(Haven't really decided on the moveset or item yet; with Lum Berry + Inner Focus, it could make a nice one-time counter to Jirachi's Paralysis & flinching, but I normally hate sets which revolve around countering 1 Poke alone.
    I'm not even sure you can get both Vacuum Wave & Blaze kick on the same set (I tried getting Steel Wing and Brave Bird on my Swellow, but only one of those showed up at a time).

But yeah, you use Work up to boost Attack and Special Attack to nice levels, and Vacuum Wave for STAB priority; Blaze Kick is coverage, and hits Skarmory, Forretress and Ferrothorn super-effectively. Ice Punch for Dragons and Gliscor/Landorus-T.

As I said, I haven't really finalized the item and maybe even moves, but this is probably what I'm going to use.
    I like, but I'd prefer something like this
    Lucario
    Adamant
    swords dance
    Close combat
    Ice punch
    ?

I like, but I'd prefer something like this
    Lucario
    Adamant
    swords dance
    Close combat
    Ice punch
    ?
    Yeah, the main reason I went mixed is because of Cloyster; it has high Defense, and if it has Shell Smash + White Herb, it's kind of a problem for physical attackers. So I decided to use Vacuum Wave, since it get's more coverage than Lucario's other priority STAB, Bullet Punch.
    But if I do go physical, I'll use this;

Lucario @ Life Orb
    Jolly - 252 Att, 252 Spe
    -Close Combat
    -Ice Punch
    -Swords Dance
    -ExtremeSpeed/Bullet Punch

I'd use Jolly over Adamant, since with Swords Dance you're already going to have astronomical Attack if you get a boost. Close Combat is obvious, Ice Punch for Dragons & Gliscor/Landorus, who wall your main STAB, and ExtremeSpeed or Bullet Punch for priority; ExtremeSpeed always guarantees you go first, since it has +2 priority over Bullet Punch's +1, but you get STAB on the latter, and it can hit some things super-effectively.

You can always try to go for a special set, because physical lucario is very predictable, since In OU a predict mistake can be game-changing
    I'll say go for Special Lucario, makes you feel a little cooler too, to have something not everyone has.

Lucario @ Life Orb
    Trait: Steadfast
    Timid - 252 sp.attack, 252 Spe
    -Aura Sphere
    -Hidden power ICE
    -Nasty plot
    -Vacuum wave / Dark pulse (A difficult choice here, but ghost types could be a pain for Lucario otherwise.)

Idk, I like steadfast better than Inner focus for the special set.
    Its almost the same as yours but then Special based, atleast consider it

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    You can always try to go for a special set, because physical lucario is very predictable, since In OU a predict mistake can be game-changing
    I'll say go for Special Lucario, makes you feel a little cooler too, to have something not everyone has.

Lucario @ Life Orb
    Trait: Steadfast
    Timid - 252 sp.attack, 252 Spe
    -Aura Sphere
    -Hidden power ICE
    -Nasty plot
    -Vacuum wave / Dark pulse (A difficult choice here, but ghost types could be a pain for Lucario otherwise.)

Idk, I like steadfast better than Inner focus for the special set.
    Its almost the same as yours but then Special based, atleast consider it
    Yeah; I'd go special, but the only thing keeping me back is that I have to get specific IVs for HP Ice, and I'm quite impatient with stuff like IVs, haha.

Page 1186 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 186108611361176118211831184118511861187118811891190119612361286 ... LastLast