View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1187 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 187108711371177118311841185118611871188118911901191119712371287 ... LastLast
Results 29,651 to 29,675 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Stick with Physical Lucario as that Latios pulls it off way better with the Special Attack and speed as well. Although Special Luke does give a surprise. There is also AgiliLuke.
    Go with Jolly(I think most Lukes use Adamant though). Also, here are some pros with ESpeed and BP.

ESpeed
    - Higher priority
    - Naturually higher than BP

BP
    - More PP
    - STAB
    - Can hit Gengar and Terrakion

Too lazy to list more.
    No.

I barely know what moveset is good for Lucario,because I play NU.
    Dragonair,(I am using a mon from NU, since I really don't know OU) can run a pretty effective physical set, if it can actually stay alive to do that job.

Dragonair@Eviolite

Shed Skin Ability

EV's : 252 atk/252 Hp or speed/4 def
    Moves
    -Dragon Dance
    -ExtremeSpeed
    -Outrage
    -Rest

This set is meant to clean up late game, after all those big threats are out of the way and you have something you can set up. What you do is you set up on something like Musharna, who thinks she can completely wall this Dragonair and start setting up DD's. After one Dragon Dance, Dragonair does become somewhat of a threat, managing to almost KO at least one mon on the opposing team. Outrage is on there because it is a STAB move for Dragonair and ti does a lot of damage to even Metang after one or two DD's. Extremespeed is there for the priority, so you can dodge Sucker Punches or any moves that have plus one priority, while dealing heavy damage to any pokemon that does not take Espeeds very well. Finally with the Shed Skin Ability, Rest is a necessity, as it allows you to heal back to full, using rest, and then waking up the next turn due to the Shed Skin. However, this can be risky, because it allows your opponent to bring in the Jynx,Sawk or anything that can safely switch in and KO Dragonair.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Well on my way to getting a legit jolly Jirachi with Body Slam! And uncloned too!
    don't you mean legal cosmic XD nothing is legit unless you do it yourself XD but cool hope you get a cool jarachi soon...

edit:

also guys announcement...

well guys if you guys don't know yet zero (00swrms) will be hosting a tournament where all the guilds will duke it out to being on the top once again like the victory cup. TEG was in 3rd place for the victory cup and we want to stay in that place or higher so we need to get ready for it. Zero was saying, i was talking to him last night on the xat that we will be entering our war team in it and since our war team keeps changing we shall be having Hakallowin take care of all the things when he gets back, as well as garnet and drasticphase our war captians. I hope to see teg rise again, as well as i hope to see us do really good in this tournament.I will give more updates about it.I think we may might host another war team line up i don't know that is those three expertise since i don't control the war stuff anymore. As well as i think this is good for teg to participate so we are gunna join.

~your leader FairyWitch

Last edited by FairyWitch; 20th July 2013 at 5:49 PM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

@Merciful Typhlosion

Finally another NU player
    And your set is nothing wrong with.. its actually Smogon's Dragonair set
    so that says enough.

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Is that tournament on Showdown and Wi-Fi, or just the former?

the tournament i think is gunna be showdown...zero didn't fully tell me that part but most of the tournaments are normally showdown but i could be mistaken he may be doing both...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Does anybody have good ideas for a special wall Ninetales? I've devised several possibilities including a CM set, a SubDisable set, An Overheat + Power Swap set, plus others. However, I need solid ideas and good advice on those who really know this Pokemon's capabilities.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

update noticing that Ragnarok's posts in dracena apperantly the tournament is way to similar to his old victory cup the tournament will be not going to get approved...sorry for hyping you guys up but i don't think its gunna happen...sorry again...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Does anybody have good ideas for a special wall Ninetales? I've devised several possibilities including a CM set, a SubDisable set, An Overheat + Power Swap set, plus others. However, I need solid ideas and good advice on those who really know this Pokemon's capabilities.
    That's a good idea, I've never thought of using Ninetales as a special wall. I just came up with this now though;

Ninetales @ Leftovers
    Ability: (I'm assuming you want it-) Drought
    Nature: Calm (+SDef, -Atk)
    EVs: 128 HP, 252 SDef, 128 Spd
    - Calm Mind
    - Protect
    - Will O Wisp / Toxic
    - Flamethrower
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

Yep, Drought helps not only the team, but it also helps it wall special moves.

Protect isn't necessarily what I had in mind for it, as people can easily predict around it when it comes to Ninetales. How about Power Swap + Overheat to stall out special sweepers? Also, it's best to use Ninetales as a fast wall, just to let it get the jump on opposing Pokemon.
    ------------
    ----------------

Yeah, I was wondering about whether to put the 252 on Speed or SDef. Power Swap over Protect and Overheat over Flamethrower could work. I'm not sure if the status inducer would be redundant then or not. (Haven't played in a while, don't know how much the metagame has changed.)
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

Overheat would have a lot more power with Drought. Also, Status inducing would actually help, but that takes from coverage from that second move, which would be useful under many circumstances. Ninetales could also use Pain Split, those status moves, HP Ground (for Heatran/Jirachi), and plenty of other stuff. Just remember that Overheat has only 8 PP. Charm also helps in dropping the opponent's Attack. As for the EV's, just dump them on Special Defense and Speed. It's the way I've done it and it works like a charm.
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 20th July 2013 at 10:26 PM. Reason: oops
    ------------
    ----------------

@Fairy, I really like the idea of an ultimate guild tournament. I'll definetely try out for the war team if we have another line up application, I hope we do great this time anyways ^_^

Also I'm just checking in so that you guys know my plane didn't fly into an alternate dimension or nothing. I got a lot done on the plane ride, I got started on a Platinum playthrough and 4 hours in I'm in Floraroma Town and my Shinx, Staravia, Monferno, and Budew are all level 14 (I know I'm slightly underleveled right now, I just like adding a bit more of a challenge to the game). I'll be picking up Cranidos soon but I'm still self-debating on the last member of my team, I kinda want Lucario but I've already used him in my W2 playthrough. I might just use Azelf do you guys know if you can catch him before the Elite 4?
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 21st July 2013 at 12:58 AM.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Guild tourney got shot down, but you can still look forward to war team trying when it comes.

Not sure about Platinum, but I'm pretty sure the only post-game legends are Giratina and the event ones.

For BW2, I think you can't catch them until you first beat the E4.
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Guild tourney got shot down, but you can still look forward to war team trying when it comes.

Not sure about Platinum, but I'm pretty sure the only post-game legends are Giratina and the event ones.
    Thanks Myrrh, I'll look forward to trying out anyways, I'm pretty sure I can catch Azelf before the Elite 4 looking at the level you catch it and the level Cynthia's Pokemon are. It'll be a late addition to the team though XD.
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 21st July 2013 at 5:08 AM.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

For BW2, I think you can't catch them until you first beat the E4.
    Something I was able to do!

Sorry...felt like being a jerk there...
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Morning everyone! What's up? Also, has anyone got a hitmonchan set?

It turns out my first ever rhyperoir I caught on platinum (as a rydon)has perfect IV'S! Has anyone got a good offer for it? I don't need it.
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 21st July 2013 at 8:57 AM.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Thanks Myrrh, I'll look forward to trying out anyways, I'm pretty sure I can catch Azelf before the Elite 4 looking at the level you catch it and the level Cynthia's Pokemon are. It'll be a late addition to the team though XD.
    Yeah, I just finished my second Platinum playthrough 3 days ago, and you can catch Azelf before the E4

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Morning everyone! What's up? Also, has anyone got a hitmonchan set?

It turns out my first ever rhyperoir I caught on platinum (as a rydon)has perfect IV'S! Has anyone got a good offer for it? I don't need it.
    Funny, as I just evolved my Rhydon into Rhyperior the other day; got impatient with the nature though, so I just settled for Bashful.

Guys, my brothers going to the worlds vgc within 2 weeks or something. And I'm wondering if sableye is too predictable for worlds. He wants to use one but I think that it can countered easily. Any help? Also, would a speed boost blaziken be a good pokemon to use?
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

You can catch the lake trio after battling the box legendary- before the 8th gym,so there's still time to prepare it for the E4

Forget Azelf get a Magikarp!!!

Hey everyone! I'm on showdown now! Challenge me if you wish!

Pun alert!

Quote Originally Posted by jwittz
    wanna know why it's called unown? Because when you catch one you will wanna un- own it!

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm on showdown now! Challenge me if you wish!

Pun alert!
    I'll battle you
    Just tell me whats your name on PS(mines B.B.King)
    Also lol@ quote

Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    I'll battle you
    Just tell me whats your name on PS(mines B.B.King)
    Also lol@ quote
    Mine is Minedreigon. OU please.

Page 1187 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 187108711371177118311841185118611871188118911901191119712371287 ... LastLast