View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1188 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 188108811381178118411851186118711881189119011911192119812381288 ... LastLast
Results 29,676 to 29,700 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Got my Zangoose to 100; still deciding on the moveset, but probably going to use Facade, Shadow Claw, Close Combat and Quick Attack.
    I wanted to get Ice Punch/Thunder Punch or Swords Dance in there, but I'll see.
    Also getting my Swellow to 100 now (it's at 72), and have decided on Facade, Brave Bird, Quick Attack and Roost.

Is anyone here entering the partners in crime tournament? I am. 3 guesses who my partner in crime is!

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Is anyone here entering the partners in crime tournament? I am. 3 guesses who my partner in crime is!
    I am and your partner in crime is *******!
    EDIT:I'll let someone else try first before spoiling the surprise

Your name: Minedreigon
    Opponents name: Roy sceptile
    your division:grass
    opponents division: grass
    Results: 3-0 win to me
    My performance:45
    Opponents performance: 40
    My improvement: watch out for priority moves
    Opponents improvement: watch out for imposter ditto
    Notes: Roy's first ps battle.

Btw, I'm not in the petil rank anymore, I'm in the leafeon rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    Guys, my brothers going to the worlds vgc within 2 weeks or something. And I'm wondering if sableye is too predictable for worlds. He wants to use one but I think that it can countered easily. Any help? Also, would a speed boost blaziken be a good pokemon to use?
    Sabeleye is a good poke due to prankster wilo miss, taunt, and recover. On the other hand blaziken can be good, but it is frail.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Sabeleye is a good poke due to prankster wilo miss, taunt, and recover. On the other hand blaziken can be good, but it is frail.
    Sableye is a bastard that needs a slap in the face or a weakness hope Fairy takes care of one of those!
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

Timezone: GMT+2

Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!

Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

Some of my first Showdown battles;

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-40814901

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-40846606

Then this one, he/she forfeited early;

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-40826354

So yeah, any tips/comments are welcome.

im so tierd of battling lol. i need some new teams also... i played like 10 matches in advance today and won like 50% . Metagame teams reequiered lol.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Morning everyone! What's up? Also, has anyone got a hitmonchan set?

It turns out my first ever rhyperoir I caught on platinum (as a rydon)has perfect IV'S! Has anyone got a good offer for it? I don't need it.
    GIMME GIMME GIMME I have DWFs in my sig and I have puppy eyes O_O <---*Ugliest puppy eyes ever*

Azulart?

Also I finally finished Minedreigon's EV training and Leveling request so I'm good to keep feeding my newfound Platinum addiction, speaking of, while I was in the Eterna forest I spontaneously decided to add Buneary to my team. I'm just really OCD about having all 6 of my party members by the time I reach the 4th gym XD I might keep Buneary around as a temporary member until I catch Azelf or I might keep it as a permanent member. Cheryl is a great partner though, I always liked partners in Pokemon, they always add a little spice to the game, plus the fact that you get healed after every fight is great. After nearly losing to Roark (my chimchar had 2 health left and everyone else had fainted) I expect and easier fight with Gardenia since two of my mons counter her.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: Seadra. Kingdra. Grass. Water
    Opponent's Name: RefreezePR
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 37
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: Remember them base speed stats. And maybe change someone to take a physical hit..
    Any improvements for yourself: Should've knew it was ScarfRachi sooner.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: nope

KOTS is hosting a tourney. Usa, BBKing, Minedreigon, RoySceptile, and myself are all in so far. Ten spots are left. Click picture below to find the thread~

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    Any improvements for opponent: Remember them base speed stats. And maybe change someone to take a physical hit..

KOTS is hosting a tourney. Usa, BBKing, Minedreigon, RoySceptile, and myself are all in so far. Ten spots are left. Click picture below to find the thread~

i wish i could enter all these tournaments but i can't since im so busy :/

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post

Ehhh, in my defense I did really bad because I haven't practiced in a while and I really need to learn those speed tiers XD gg though, I really need bulkier mon than Garchomp I guess. I wish I could join the tournament too but I'm on vacation right now (though technically speaking that never stopped Cynthia XD) I'll definitely print out those speed tiers though, that's always what cripples me in battles.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

I feel you refreeze im so busy with all my crap here on serebii as well as outside life tournaments are hard to do..i wish i could get better though for you guys i really want to be back on the war team again and actually win for you guys...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    Sableye is a bastard that needs a slap in the face or a weakness hope Fairy takes care of one of those!
    According to the "leak" that started the fairy rumor in the first place, it will be super effective against dark types, so it probably will.

Though, to handle sableye, all you really need is something that can deal with it's Will-o-Wisp. Smogon suggest...
    Faster Pokemon with Prankster, such as Whimsicott or Tornadus, can Taunt Sableye, pretty much forcing a switch. Sableye also has mediocre defenses and any strong attacker that hasn't been previously crippled can 2HKO or even OHKO it. Heracross is a notable example, as its power is boosted by Will-O-Wisp and Toxic thanks to Guts, it couldn't care less about Taunt, and it can OHKO Sableye with STAB Megahorn after Stealth Rock. Heatran also pretty much walls most sets, being immune to both Will-O-Wisp and Toxic. Gliscor and Breloom with Poison Heal are also immune to status, which can force you to switch.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    According to the "leak" that started the fairy rumor in the first place, it will be super effective against dark types, so it probably will.

Though, to handle sableye, all you really need is something that can deal with it's Will-o-Wisp. Smogon suggest...
    wow man where the heck were you >.> you got removed along time ago for inactivity you need to post a new application please...though nice to see you back

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    wow man where the heck were you >.> you got removed along time ago for inactivity you need to post a new application please...though nice to see you back
    Really? I thought I posted in the thread a while ago I wouldn't have much computer time available, and I still see myself under the Goldeen rank banner...
    Name: Zachmac
    Battle Style: Pokemon Showdown or PO.
    Favorite Water/Grass: Arceus and Keckleon Suicune and Grovyle
    what division you like: Water
    Referrals: None.
    shop points: 50 points
    Also, Arceus and Keckleon was a joke. You could remove that.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Really? I thought I posted in the thread a while ago I wouldn't have much computer time available, and I still see myself under the Goldeen rank banner...
    Also, Arceus and Keckleon was a joke. You could remove that.
    lol i thought i removed you when drasticphase did a inactivity sweep oh well...if your still on there i guess its fine....

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

good morning every body! Sup! It's s 5:45 am here.

Battle on ps anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post

Haha! Fairy against ghost and dark? I don't think it will match up very well! Blaziken is frail indeed silent, but is a total suicide murder, which I find good!
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

Sabeleye is a beast, I found him in VGC performing the best results, throwing out some will-ooo's
    and just recover the scratches it endures and continue playing this style while his partner kills, yeah prankster was a blessing for this little guy.

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Sabeleye is a beast, I found him in VGC performing the best results, throwing out some will-ooo's
    and just recover the scratches it endures and continue playing this style while his partner kills, yeah prankster was a blessing for this little guy.
    But he's just too predictable! In worlds he will get beaten since every single player there will have a grudge against sableye and know its every move!

If you're talking about OU, Sableye nor Whimisicott and Tornadus-I isn't that common.
    It is quite predictable, but the question is, what move are you going for? Taking Ferrothorn vs Sableye(not switching) for example. Ferrothorn can Power Whip while you Taunt or Ferrothorn sets up hazards while you Will-O-Miss.
    Sableyes usually run Taunt, Status move(Will-o-miss far better IMO), and Recover. Then others are Trick, Seismic Toss, Night Shade, etc
    Know what the role is? Yes. Will it play mindgames on you? Totally.

And I admit, Sableye is a b*tch to take out if you don't have anything that can counter it.
    No.

^ Scarfed Trace Gardevoir with Trick takes care of Sableye easily (if it doesn't Trick back); it's what I use.

The best counter would be a trick user or toxic user, but in my opinion if you have a Heal beller in your team you'll be having less trouble dealing with it in general.

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

hello all how is everyone on this boring monday?
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Page 1188 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 188108811381178118411851186118711881189119011911192119812381288 ... LastLast