View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1189 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 189108911391179118511861187118811891190119111921193119912391289 ... LastLast
Results 29,701 to 29,725 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

im fine thanks and very bored

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    hello all how is everyone on this boring monday?
    Boring? Pfffft, I just remixed Buneary's cry so it's beatboxing XD now to add lyrics...

The Pokedex is so much fun to play with XD I feel like a little kid again, albiet its because of my immaturity, but nevertheless :P
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 22nd July 2013 at 5:33 PM.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Boring? Pfffft, I just remixed Buneary's cry so it's beatboxing XD now to add lyrics...

The Pokedex is so much fun to play with XD I feel like a little kid again, albiet its because of my immaturity, but nevertheless :P
    glad one of us is having fun ^_^ i just got off work not to long ago
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

credit to FairyWitch for userbar

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    glad one of us is having fun ^_^ i just got off work not to long ago
    well that must be fun cuaz i have to go into work in like 4 more hours >.< yeah im glad some of my awesome members are having fun XD

DD ~TEG Xat~DD Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~Trade Shop~ RNG events~ Ice club~Art Shop~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    well that must be fun cuaz i have to go into work in like 4 more hours >.< yeah im glad some of my awesome members are having fun XD
    yah being on ur feet for awhile sux but home now so rest of the day will be ok just watch some anime i got from amazon
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet

Name: Elyk800
    Battle Style: Pokemon Showdown, and Wi-Fi.
    Favorite Water/Grass: Gyarados and Breloom
    what division you like: Water
    Referrals: Saw members all over the forum, and wanted to join!
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Aw, look at that I'm awesome now woot! I'll change my userbar from Kingdra to awesome XD I really feel like I should make a video out of the Buneary beatboxing though, I haven't made a Pokemon video in a while and I have tons of free time in the summer now, I just might do it :P

I really love my 4th Gen team tbh, Monferno is like the guy who everyone thinks is cool and they all know he's gonna be totally awesome when he evolves, Staravia is that guy who everyone makes fun of for his haircut until he evolves into a death machine, Roselia is there to add class to the team with her fancy gracefulness, Cranidos is just like SMASH ALL TEH BADGUYS, and Buneary is just there to have a good time XD I love adding my own perspective into the games, it makes it so much more fun.
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 22nd July 2013 at 6:15 PM.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Hey guys I just wanted to share this replay of a very very VERY close battle I had earlier today when I was testing a new team:
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-41020351
    SPOILER ALERT: The bad guy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    The best counter would be a trick user or toxic user, but in my opinion if you have a Heal beller in your team you'll be having less trouble dealing with it in general.
    No, the best counter is Xatu and Espeon (: LOL
    I don't know about the Trick mechanic though.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    No, the best counter is Xatu and Espeon (: LOL
    I don't know about the Trick mechanic though.
    If you guys are still talking about Sableye it sometimes carries Foul Play which can KO both Xatu and Espeon.
    Best Sableye counter imo Heatran.Will-o-Wisp,Toxic are both useless against it and depending on the moveset Heatran can either kill it or stall it.

I actually didn't know that, lol.
    Yeah, to think about, Heatran is one of the best counters.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I actually didn't know that, lol.
    Yeah, to think about, Heatran is one of the best counters.
    Or you can just use Adamant Choice Band Guts Swellow and turn it to dust with Brave Bird.

0- Atk Sableye Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Espeon: 194-230 (58.08 - 68.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    0- Atk Sableye Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Xatu: 194-230 (58.08 - 68.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Name: Elyk800
    Battle Style: Pokemon Showdown, and Wi-Fi.
    Favorite Water/Grass: Gyarados and Breloom
    what division you like: Water
    Referrals: Saw members all over the forum, and wanted to join!
    Welcome to the guild!

Credit to Extroph for the userbar and Shadow for the buttons

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post

Welcome to the guild!
    Thanks! Is there anything I need to know or do, now that I am a member? I want to contribute with whatever I can! I also want to learn more about competitive battling. Also, do I need to use a banner that indicates what rank I am, or that I'm part of the guild?

Welcome new members !

Thanks! Is there anything I need to know or do, now that I am a member? I want to contribute with whatever I can! I also want to learn more about competitive battling. Also, do I need to use a banner that indicates what rank I am, or that I'm part of the guild?
    The main thing is that you should get tested by a battle tester (the battle testers are Hakallowin, Usatoday, Garnet Til Alexendros, and Drastic Phase). They will assign you a rank for the Water division.

If you want to learn more about competitive battling, you could ask someone to tutor you, or you could battle and learn. The xat (which is the Leafon link button in my sig) is the best place to look for a battle within the guild.

You don't have to put anything in your sig, it's just personal preference. You can put a user bar for your rank in your sig (Goldeen rank right now), or you can put anything relating to TEG if you want. This post has art you can use if you want, or if you want you could get new art by asking for one from an art shop.

You should have your test battle with one of the testers which you'll find in the first post of the guild, other than that I don't think you need to know anything else. You can also check out the first post for the list of people who can tutor in competitive battling, you don't need a userbar or banner to indicate your rank or guild belonging but it's always nice because people know that if they mess with you they have to deal with the rest of us and it spreads the word about the guild. You're always free to do what you'd like though. If you need anything feel free to message me or any of the other members, good luck!

Lol I'm terrible, I didn't see DK's post XD I'm going to get some sleep, feel free to ask for anything you need though, people are really nice and helpful around here
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 22nd July 2013 at 9:46 PM.

Well, here goes my first 'official' tournament battle.
    Will edit to post results.

Busterj won the first one, and this is the second, decisive battle;

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-41044879
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 22nd July 2013 at 10:48 PM.

3DS FriendCode: 2638-0261-6490
    Matthew & Sveta (Golden Sun) for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    You should have your test battle with one of the testers which you'll find in the first post of the guild, other than that I don't think you need to know anything else. You can also check out the first post for the list of people who can tutor in competitive battling, you don't need a userbar or banner to indicate your rank or guild belonging but it's always nice because people know that if they mess with you they have to deal with the rest of us and it spreads the word about the guild. You're always free to do what you'd like though. If you need anything feel free to message me or any of the other members, good luck!

Lol I'm terrible, I didn't see DK's post XD I'm going to get some sleep, feel free to ask for anything you need though, people are really nice and helpful around here
    Thanks RefreezePR! I will definitely message anyone in the guild if I need some help with battling, RNGing, and so on. I'm the type who likes to back my own words, but it's good to know you guys have my back haha when I have more time, I will find a banner to use.

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    The main thing is that you should get tested by a battle tester (the battle testers are Hakallowin, Usatoday, Garnet Til Alexendros, and Drastic Phase). They will assign you a rank for the Water division.

If you want to learn more about competitive battling, you could ask someone to tutor you, or you could battle and learn. The xat (which is the Leafon link button in my sig) is the best place to look for a battle within the guild.

You don't have to put anything in your sig, it's just personal preference. You can put a user bar for your rank in your sig (Goldeen rank right now), or you can put anything relating to TEG if you want. This post has art you can use if you want, or if you want you could get new art by asking for one from an art shop.
    Thanks DragonKnight! I will put a banner in my sig when I get my chance! I want to battle someone when I have more time, to increase my rank, or even to see where I am at skill wise. I already feel so welcome!

Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: Water
    Opponent's Name: DrasticPhase
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 5-3
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 37
    Any improvements for opponent: Don't ragequit when you won the hax war~ lel. Oh, I like PSong more than Focus Miss on Toed (I'm aware it is Specs).
    Any improvements for yourself: Didn't play too well at the start.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-41042336

Thanks DragonKnight! I will put a banner in my sig when I get my chance! I want to battle someone when I have more time, to increase my rank, or even to see where I am at skill wise. I already feel so welcome!
    No problem! Glad to help and glad you like it already :]
    You can just call me DK or TDK, btw.

anyone got ideas for a good scarf user on a rain team? i need something besides keldeo

Blastoise with Water spout.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Blastoise with Water spout.
    i just have a defensive one

I made an NU team, and battled with it. So far I've had mixed results, but what do you guys think? Here is the replay of a battle I won. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nu-41098747

I know it needs work, but I basically took movesets from Smogon for these pokemon.

welcome to the guild sorry was at work all day mostly sorry charizard for leaving you dry in a middle of a convo forgot to come back and it was to late...

DD ~TEG Xat~DD Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~Trade Shop~ RNG events~ Ice club~Art Shop~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch

Page 1189 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 189108911391179118511861187118811891190119111921193119912391289 ... LastLast