View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1190 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 190109011401180118611871188118911901191119211931194120012401290 ... LastLast
Results 29,726 to 29,750 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    I made an NU team, and battled with it. So far I've had mixed results, but what do you guys think? Here is the replay of a battle I won. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nu-41098747

I know it needs work, but I basically took movesets from Smogon for these pokemon.
    Well I don't know much about the NU meta, but from what I can tell your battling skills you're great with knowing to switch out and when to predict what you're opponent will do, if you want an in-depth review of your team its best if you make an RMT and share it with us. I believe Azu knows the NU meta very well so you should ask him to rate it, and a few other people here should know it well enough to critique your team thoroughly as well.

You can make your RMT in this part of the forums and link it to us here so we can see, remember to read the rules for making and RMT here before you make it though.
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 23rd July 2013 at 4:39 PM.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    anyone got ideas for a good scarf user on a rain team? i need something besides keldeo
    It depends, really. You must take advantage of the rain to make it worth while, but you can't rely on it too much.

If your team relies heavily on rain to win, Terrakion is an excellent check for many common threats. Salamence may not revenge kill as easily, but with moxie, it can also double as a late game cleaner, and between Stone Edge and Outrage, it has the tools to remove all common Dragonite, Haxorus, adamant Salamences, Gyradoses, and Volcarona, some of the most dangerous speed boosters.

As far as rain goes, Rotom-W can use volt switch to help counter whatever swaps in, and get's a boost to it's STAB hydro pump. It is a tad bit slow, but it cans still outrun most dragon dancers if it has a timid nature and maximum speed. HP Ice is usually more then enough to handle a dragonite if it no longer has multi scale as well.

Jirachi doesn't rely on the rain, but it appreciates it because of it's fire weakness. Ice Punch is all it really needs to handle a dragon, though Volcarona will be a problem, so you'd best have something else prepared for that. It can also U-turn to keep offensive momentum, like Rotom-W.

If you want an odder one, Rotom-M can handle those nasty Gastrodons with it's leaf storm, but has some less useful typing and no boost to it's STAB. I still really like the crazy lawn mower, though.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

I'd there any information on what things will be happening at worlds? As in the pokemon worlds championships
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

Guys I think pokemon showdown has gone down.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Well I don't know much about the NU meta, but from what I can tell your battling skills you're great with knowing to switch out and when to predict what you're opponent will do, if you want an in-depth review of your team its best if you make an RMT and share it with us. I believe Azu knows the NU meta very well so you should ask him to rate it, and a few other people here should know it well enough to critique your team thoroughly as well.

You can make your RMT in [/url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?206-5th-Gen-RMT]this part of the forums[/url] and link it to us here so we can see, remember to read the rules for making and RMT [/url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?598025-The-NEW-CRMT-Rules-amp-Guidelines-Thread-%28READ-THIS-BEFORE-POSTING%29]here[/url] before you make it though.
    I made an RMT thread here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...n-NU-Tier-Team!

I'm kind of new to stuff like that, so I'm sorry if the format isn't the greatest. I don't know how to put the pictures in, aside from the mini icons you can use on the right of when you make a new thread. Anyway, I'm open to any criticism, whether you know the tier or not!
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Elky, I saw your team and it is has a good team building in it.
    I don't know if your Pinsir was choice scarf'd or not, but he rolls better with Life orb and a Jolly nature. Otherwise he can easily be walled by poison types
    which are very populair in NU. As for Garbordor Give him some more ev's in HP rather than both defence and Sp.def.
    Defence should have max EV's in a impish set, Hp atleast 172 ev's, you can always add stockpile or amensia to raise his Sp.def for more stall option.
    Well that's my feedback, the rest are smogon's sets I suppose so they should be fine.

Oh and btw, for those WIFI players here.. please check out my siggy

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Elky, I saw your team and it is has a good team building in it.
    I don't know if your Pinsir was choice scarf'd or not, but he rolls better with Life orb and a Jolly nature. Otherwise he can easily be walled by poison types
    which are very populair in NU. As for Garbordor Give him some more ev's in HP rather than both defence and Sp.def.
    Defence should have max EV's in a impish set, Hp atleast 172 ev's, you can always add stockpile or amensia to raise his Sp.def for more stall option.
    Well that's my feedback, the rest are smogon's sets I suppose so they should be fine.

Oh and btw, for those WIFI players here.. please check out my siggy
    Yeah, my Pinsir was Choice Scarf'd. I figured the Life Orb worked better on him, I just thought the life orb worked better on Electabuzz compared to the two. I could switch them though, and maybe give the Electabuzz more bulk with the Eviolite? There isn't really any defense/Sp Def investment though, so I don't know how much it would help.

My Garbodor did have max HP EV investment. It's spread was 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe. I could switch the speed investment to special defense, and switch some of the defense EVs to special defense as well, but I find he already has decent enough special bulk. I don't think I can waste a move slot on Amnesia or Stockpile as all of his moves as they are are useful right now.

Any idea what to do about the Beheeyem?

Beheeymen choice specs should have Trick instead of Hidden power ground. (Why HP ground btw? For skuntank or Drapion?) That way he can suprise Evioliters
    Which are also very populair in NU, it could avoid him being locked. You can also go for a trick room set with nasty plot, he'll be a beast that is hard to stop but then you are affraid of Taunters..
    But meh, for your team Trick room could backfire, so I just advice you to switch HPground with Trick.

I personally say No to 252 HP in Garbodor. He has Drain punch and Pain split, if you fully invest it with HP
    the side effects of those move will be less powerfull. (More HP draining in percentage to the maximun.)

Good luck!

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Beheeymen choice specs should have Trick instead of Hidden power ground. (Why HP ground btw? For skuntank or Drapion?) That way he can suprise Evioliters
    Which are also very populair in NU, it could avoid him being locked. You can also go for a trick room set with nasty plot, he'll be a beast that is hard to stop but then you are affraid of Taunters..
    But meh, for your team Trick room could backfire, so I just advice you to switch HPground with Trick.

I personally say No to 252 HP in Garbodor. He has Drain punch and Pain split, if you fully invest it with HP
    the side effects of those move will be less powerfull. (More HP draining in percentage to the maximun.)

Good luck!
    Trick is another option, definitely. I only chose HP Ground because it was on the set on Smogon. Trick Room would backfire on me, because of Swellow, Pinsir and Electabuzz all being fast. I will switch out HP for Trick. As for Garbodor, I can switch some of the HP EV's over to Sp. Def, and see how that works out for me.

alright finally im gunna be working on some of the teg stuff today...since im off i got a bit a free time i did some art requests last night so i sorta caught of there...i should add all the new people of the grass side that adaptable messaged me....dk hasn't massaged any new people for the water side yet...

edit: oh also points will be edited...ill announce all rank ups and stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    alright finally im gunna be working on some of the teg stuff today...since im off i got a bit a free time i did some art requests last night so i sorta caught of there...i should add all the new people of the grass side that adaptable messaged me....dk hasn't massaged any new people for the water side yet...

You sound ridiculously busy...

Don't be afraid to take breaks if you have to Fairy, I'd rather have a Leader that takes breaks once in a while to recharge instead of one that's dead of exhaustion ^_^

Also I finally got work done on a Pokemon fanfic I started like a month ago because I finally found what I really wanted to do with it, I'll be finished with the prologue soon if anyone is interested. It's a mix of Pokemon and 007. Yeah it's pretty unique XD

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Don't be afraid to take breaks if you have to Fairy, I'd rather have a Leader that takes breaks once in a while to recharge instead of one that's dead of exhaustion ^_^

Also I finally got work done on a Pokemon fanfic I started like a month ago because I finally found what I really wanted to do with it, I'll be finished with the prologue soon if anyone is interested. It's a mix of Pokemon and 007. Yeah it's pretty unique XD
    thanks for caring and nah its just when i get so busy its hard to update...once i start it only takes like maybe 30 minutes to fix up the thread...

edit:

I got all the new people that i got sent as well as they missed two i noticed Azulart and elk that just joined XD but its fine i added you guys if you are not added please let me know asap before i get busy again...also b.b.king yeah on this fourm im pretty busy got this guild,two clubs, art shop and work at a trade shop rnging...as well outside i work and boyfriend XD
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 23rd July 2013 at 8:12 PM.

thanks for caring and nah its just when i get so busy its hard to update...once i start it only takes like maybe 30 minutes to fix up the thread...

edit:

I got all the new people that i got sent as well as they missed two i noticed Azulart and elk that just joined XD but its fine i added you guys if you are not added please let me know asap before i get busy again...also b.b.king yeah on this fourm im pretty busy got this guild,two clubs, art shop and work at a trade shop rnging...as well outside i work and boyfriend XD
    Thanks for adding me, FairyWitch! I'm happy to be a part of the guild! You do seem very busy, wish I could do something to help out, at least on this forum anyway. But take your time, no sense burning yourself out right?

Thanks for adding me, FairyWitch! I'm happy to be a part of the guild! You do seem very busy, wish I could do something to help out, at least on this forum anyway. But take your time, no sense burning yourself out right?
    your welcome and thanks, actually you have alot of dw females i actually am collecting them for rnging purposes if you like to help you could be a dream world catcher to help out the rngers here i want to get dream radar but right now i can't i don't want to buy a 20 dollar card only for 3 dollars XD so im gunna wait...i may just collect them all through the trade shop...

edit:

Geez.....and I to think I get tired when I have to make one team for one tournament....
    I agree with Refreeze you should take a break once in a while
    Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    Hi ,I would like to join this guild if thats ok?

Name: B.B.King
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Can't do WiFi but I can battle on both PO or PS
    Favorite Water/Grass: Snivy
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals:
    Apparently someone forgot to tell you about me so heres my sign up post.Btw I'm Lilligant rank.

your welcome and thanks, actually you have alot of dw females i actually am collecting them for rnging purposes if you like to help you could be a dream world catcher to help out the rngers here i want to get dream radar but right now i can't i don't want to buy a 20 dollar card only for 3 dollars XD so im gunna wait...i may just collect them all through the trade shop...
    Sure, I like the sounds of that! I have a trade lined up with Azulart to get two more on my list. Sounds good to me, since I can't RNG, I don't change my time on my DS, which means I can access the DW no problem xD I also have Dream Radar (and all of the legendaries) I just need to transfer some of them. I don't want to do that yet though, because I DO want to know if there is a way I can transfer them so they are flawless.

Sure, I like the sounds of that! I have a trade lined up with Azulart to get two more on my list. Sounds good to me, since I can't RNG, I don't change my time on my DS, which means I can access the DW no problem xD I also have Dream Radar (and all of the legendaries) I just need to transfer some of them. I don't want to do that yet though, because I DO want to know if there is a way I can transfer them so they are flawless.
    I'd actually like to trade with you for some of your DWFs too, you have so many O_O unfortunately I don't have much to trade you other than the few DWFs I have but I can IV breed and egg move breed if you'd like :P

then it sounds great you and qoute are good with all the dwf buisness's also for those once you catch them already for the legendaries in dream world already set your iv stats so the iv's may be horrible :/ you only get one shot too...once i get dream world ill be practicing rnging the little dw pokes before the big ones so then i can rng them cuaz you only get one shot for caputure so if you goof its the end...found out i need to add mother of russia and steel rush there not on my list...

I'd actually like to trade with you for some of your DWFs too, you have so many O_O unfortunately I don't have much to trade you other than the few DWFs I have but I can IV breed and egg move breed if you'd like :P
    We can definitely still trade, I see some in your sig that I do not have, so which ones do you need? I'm also looking for shiny flawless pokemon too, but of your DW Pokemon, I need the Horsea, Scraggy, Larvitar, Omanyte, and Mankey. But if you can IV breed and egg move breed, that works too

then it sounds great you and qoute are good with all the dwf buisness's also for those once you catch them already for the legendaries in dream world already set your iv stats so the iv's may be horrible :/ you only get one shot too...once i get dream world ill be practicing rnging the little dw pokes before the big ones so then i can rng them cuaz you only get one shot for caputure so if you goof its the end...found out i need to add mother of russia and steel rush there not on my list...
    Thankfully I haven't caught all of the legendaries yet, I still have Ho-Oh, Dialga, and Palkia to catch. The rest I've caught (but Lugia hasn't been sent over yet, so I don't know the IVs. But the IV's of the other legendaries I caught do kind of suck...oh well. FairyWitch, which of my DW pokemon were you interested in? As I mentioned above in this comment, I am willing to trade for shiny flawless pokemon. I can trade more than one DWF (say, two or three) per shiny, which seems to be the ratios in many of the trade shops on Serebii.
    Last edited by elyk800; 23rd July 2013 at 8:54 PM.

We can definitely still trade, I see some in your sig that I do not have, so which ones do you need? I'm also looking for shiny flawless pokemon too, but of your DW Pokemon, I need the Horsea, Scraggy, Larvitar, Omanyte, and Mankey. But if you can IV breed and egg move breed, that works too

Thankfully I haven't caught all of the legendaries yet, I still have Ho-Oh, Dialga, and Palkia to catch. The rest I've caught (but Lugia hasn't been sent over yet, so I don't know the IVs. But the IV's of the other legendaries I caught do kind of suck...oh well. FairyWitch, which of my DW pokemon were you interested in? As I mentioned above in this comment, I am willing to trade for shiny flawless pokemon. I can trade more than one DWF (say, two or three) per shiny, which seems to be the ratios in many of the trade shops on Serebii.

i don't need them to be shiny really or flawless i can make them my self since i rng XD all what i have is located in silent reaper's trade shop i work there on the side...also yeah i got you b.b.king i noticed when i used the find search to add your points in and do you have confirmation from a tester they said you are lilligant please...i want to make sure...its not that i don't trust you just want to see some approval proof thats all...yeah i am pretty busy but im really good at balancing my stuff out don't even ask XD I do take breaks...i did that with the rngs for the trade shop and it felt good

I'd really like Eevee, Gible, Dratini, Tentacool, and Cranidos if those are good with you. I can get all of those DWFs ready for you but I'll need some time to get one or two of them ready since I just got done with a few trades.

i don't need them to be shiny really or flawless i can make them my self since i rng XD all what i have is located in silent reaper's trade shop i work there on the side...also yeah i got you b.b.king i noticed when i used the find search to add your points in and do you have confirmation from a tester they said you are lilligant please...i want to make sure...its not that i don't trust you just want to see some approval proof thats all...yeah i am pretty busy but im really good at balancing my stuff out don't even ask XD I do take breaks...i did that with the rngs for the trade shop and it felt good
    Sorry, I meant that I could ask for shiny flawless pokemon in return for the DW pokemon I give you. XD sorry if I confused you. That's what I meant by me trading two or three for one shiny flawless. I think I posted in that shop recently, so I will check back there and take a look at what you have. Are there any that you are interested in? I wonder if I should make a shop strictly for DW pokemon, and slowly expand if it gets enough business xD

I'd really like Eevee, Gible, Dratini, Tentacool, and Cranidos if those are good with you. I can get all of those DWFs ready for you but I'll need some time to get one or two of them ready since I just got done with a few trades.
    Yeah, that's okay. I'm busy with work so we don't need to trade right now. We can leave it (or prepare rather) for the trade and trade later this week or some other time.
    Last edited by elyk800; 23rd July 2013 at 9:08 PM.

Sorry, I meant that I could ask for shiny flawless pokemon in return for the DW pokemon I give you. XD sorry if I confused you. That's what I meant by me trading two or three for one shiny flawless. I think I posted in that shop recently, so I will check back there and take a look at what you have. Are there any that you are interested in? I wonder if I should make a shop strictly for DW pokemon, and slowly expand if it gets enough business xD
    its fine and yeah im closed at the moment right now but my rule is that for teg is that since you just joined if you stay in teg for a month and stay active i can give you free rngs with no charge but yeah 2 or 3 dwf are normally what i need for a rng i rather have 3 now since showing that the requests are starting to get a bit more work especially with egg moves...right now you use the normal form but once it hits to the point or i choose you are active enough and feel like you deserve the free rng i can help you out so far your doing well though so i see no problems

Yeah, that's okay. I'm busy with work so we don't need to trade right now. We can leave it (or prepare rather) for the trade and trade later this week or some other time.
    Great! I actually get back from Puerto Rico on the 27th at midnight so I can trade with you the next day, if you'd like. And if you ever want to add an IV breeding and EV training part to that shop, if you ever make it, I'd really like to help you out there. Since I'm currently a freelancer I don't get much work except for one or two requests from other guild members.

Page 1190 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 190109011401180118611871188118911901191119211931194120012401290 ... LastLast