View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1192 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 192109211421182118811891190119111921193119411951196120212421292 ... LastLast
Results 29,776 to 29,800 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I'd highly suggest not letting anyone else die if possible, and without spoiling much of anything, especially the women. Before you all go "Ah, Myrrh suggested not to let the women die cause we all know what a perv he is, lol.", there's a specific reason that I don't want to spoil.
    AH! Myrrh! YOU PERV! Lol jk, I know exactly what your reasons for that are xD I played on the mode that I could get my units back though, I'm not hardcore enough to let them die permanently xD
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Forgot to mention I tested Azulart earlier.

I have decided that he shall be awarded Panpour/Leafeon rank

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Forgot to mention I tested Azulart earlier.

I have decided that he shall be awarded Panpour/Leafeon rank
    How do people get tested, is it over wi-fi only, or is it on PS too?

So, am I a member, or what?
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Spoiler:- My Game Info:

Come visit my art shop!

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    How do people get tested, is it over wi-fi only, or is it on PS too?
    If you play WiFi it is done that way, if not it can be done on PS.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanferno View Post
    You did apply so the answer is yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanferno View Post
    ? your on the roster and you joined please watch you say please its rude to word it that way...im a very busy person once you join i don't add you right away since i do alot of stuff here on serebii and outside of life dragonkight reported me all the new people and i added you yesterday...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Hello everyone! I finally got back from my two day little mini trip I had there to Flamenco Beach, it was pretty cool.

Anyways after I finally got done grinding with Cheryl in the Eterna forest (yes I chose those words intentionally) I went over to Gardenia's gym and I was all like "Hey isn't it your job to stop people like team plasma from building bases and stealing people's Pokemon?" but then she was all like, "BADGE, BATTLE, BADGE" So after that little mess I went over to stop Team Galactic myself since my only weakness in the Pokemon world is small trees and rocks. I found Looker there and I was like, "Thank goodness there's someone here who can help me take these guys down" But then HE was all like "I am truly a master of disguise, I'll guard the door while you beat every member of Team Galactic in this building by yourself and then disappear randomly after you accomplish that" Luckily the grunts weren't too hard to take down, but then I met Commander Jupiter and let me tell you, fashion DISASTER right there, that purple hair with that black and yellow outfit could never work. Anyways she sent out her Zubat and Liono (my Luxio) was all like "DEATH TO ALL WHO APPOSE MY POWER" then she sent out her Skuntank and it started getting crits out wazu, and I was like "Chick's definitely a hacker to get that many crits" Luckily Rarity (my Buneary) was there to be like, "HAVE A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE FOOL" and yes, I teach all of my Pokemon to speak in all caps. After that whole mess Cynthia gave me an egg deciding that I'm apparently a good parent even though I'm only 10 years old =/ and yeah... The way that I see the world is definitely a lot better than the way that you normal people see it.

Oh and I've been breeding a 4:2 water team to be a Gym Leader in Azu's league, you guys have any tips for it? I'm using Gyra/Poli/Gastro/Jellicent/Ferro/Toxicroak The main idea of this team is to be bulky and counter any weaknesses to water like grass and lightning. I'll be making an RMT soon so stay tuned :P

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

keldeo is an amazing offensive presense on a water team with good well rounded coverage, high stats and many viable sets
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force

Quote Originally Posted by tleon View Post
    keldeo is an amazing offensive presense on a water team with good well rounded coverage, high stats and many viable sets
    holy crap tleon posted in so long XD

I haven't used keldeo yet but i should actually i find him a very intreasting pokemon...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I have to have the team for Wi-Fi and I have no Keldeos and nothing to trade for one :'( thanks though.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

you need a keldeo refreeze i rnged one its hp electric and blonde has some too we give out all our events for free XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    you need a keldeo refreeze i rnged one its hp electric and blonde has some too we give out all our events for free XD
    D: I couldn't... I mean I could :$ It seems wrong to just take one... But I'm pretty sure you'll just keep pushing it so I'll accept one I guess, I'll try my hardest to do well with it Who should I get one from?

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    D: I couldn't... I mean I could :$ It seems wrong to just take one... But I'm pretty sure you'll just keep pushing it so I'll accept one I guess, I'll try my hardest to do well with it Who should I get one from?
    its fine really no worries refreeze my rng for events are free and blondes is too...we can have charizard clone one it for us for you you don't have to worry at all about it really...what hp are you looking for btw...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

its fine really no worries refreeze my rng for events are free and blondes is too...we can have charizard clone one it for us for you you don't have to worry at all about it really...what hp are you looking for btw...
    I actually don't know any Keldeo sets XD I've checked smogon but I'm not sure which one will be best for my team, maybe Choice Scarfed Keldeo? That would be HP Ice then. Or I could take the Calm Mind set and that wouldd mean either ghost or ice =/ I'm really not sure which is best though, I've never used him before so I don't know him.

I use HP Ghost on mine, but electric sounds interesting, I usually don't prefer the ice one since I think icy wind to me is more useful but that's just my opinion
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

yeah just figure out what you want and we can get a clone for you i think blonde has ghost,ice,and something else...i think i have electric or was it hp ice i can't remember XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

yeah just figure out what you want and we can get a clone for you i think blonde has ghost,ice,and something else...i think i have electric or was it hp ice i can't remember XD
    Ok, I'll think on it for a bit, thanks for the offer, I'll let you know as soon as I can once I've decided on a set I feel works best with my team.

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Ok, I'll think on it for a bit, thanks for the offer, I'll let you know as soon as I can once I've decided on a set I feel works best with my team.
    yep no problem just say the word and ill ask charizard to clone if its mine...i think i need to rng one more keldeo btw and deoxys on my white 2 actually...i can't remember anymore XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Refreeze btw, Keldeo is being a suspect(I'm not sure if it's testing yet since they banned Landy-I recently). So be careful making a team around it. And I like how Keldeo is being suspected again, lol.
    Also, it seems like I have to put my Landorus that's in my OU box to Ubers :[ (I remember I used him a lot in BW1 era)

Also, I found this stalking blonde's profile and checked her posts ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Kind of hurt to say this, but I'm leaving the clan. Pokemon, competitive battling actually has becoming more and more bland to me. Since I only go guilds on Serebii, I'm leaving Serebii as well. I may come back once X and Y releases. And other things I want to tell.

There are a lot of nice members here, which made TEG more of a community. Blonde just have to be one of the nicest members here, and don't be mean to her (:

There was also people has improved on battling. That would go to Myrrh. Myrrh and I were not so great battlers during early TEG. Simce he has won war battles(I think a 3 win streak), for someone that hasn't been good early on.

And we have our great battlers. Voice is one the best battlers in TEG, winning war battles and such. Although hasn't been here a long time, I would give him the best battler(Sheps as well, but he joined like 2 weeks ago, lol). But nonetheless, they are great battlers.

What would TEG be if there was no leader? Eevee would be one of the nicest guild leaders out there. She is also a great artist that has improved a lot and make TEG look more nice with her art. I would reccommend to go to her art shop!

Here are some other special mentions. Garnet, Yellow, and your boss. Garnet and Yellow are great battlers, and they have been very nice and set tourneys. your boss is a very funny member and make my VMs memorable(That Yveltal is such a Garbordor!)

Farewell TEG, hope I'll see you all later (:

Hey guys, guess what?

It's still April 1st atm.

And thanks Myrrh for actually caring.(Well, it is late when I posted this from other timezones)

Only me leaving is a joke
    No.

hp electric is the way to go. for choice go hydro:sacredsword:hp elec: icy wind IMO. I'm on my iPod from an airport in Taiwan ATM so it's 2:30 am for you ppl in the us (depending where) I'm so confused with timezones and datelines and I think it's Thursday I have no idea ... ;=; halp

~~sap in taiwan

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Good afternoon TEG! I just won my first ever tournament on Showdown battle tower! It was monotype, and I used water. The final was against electric pokemon too! My team was

Kermit the politoed
    Drizzle
    Leftovers
    Scald
    Perish song
    Ice beam
    Toxic

Epona the Keldeo
    Justified
    Choice scarf
    Sacred sword
    surf
    Hydro pump
    Hidden power ice

Posidon the carracosta
    White herb
    Sturdy
    shell smash
    Aqua jet
    Water fall

Gawain the feraligator
    life orb
    Torrent
    Aqua jet
    Swords dance
    Waterfall
    Crunch

Blades the samarot
    Torrent
    Life orb
    Aqua jet
    Megahorn
    Swords dance
    Waterfall

Shelly the cloyster
    Focus sash
    Skill link
    Icicle spear
    Ice shard
    Shell smash
    Rock blast

So, what do you think of my team?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

congratz there minedreigon :P

I'm back yay!!!!!

yay I'm finally back!
    how are you guys?
    I got lucky I came back today otherwise I couldn't join the wifi tournament :P
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Awesome! Congrats Minedreigon! I like the team! Although personally I'm not a fan of Samarot, it seems pretty good to me!

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Awesome! Congrats Minedreigon! I like the team! Although personally I'm not a fan of Samarot, it seems pretty good to me!
    Thanks! Samarot was a random, because I could not think of anything else. What else could I use? Thanks to Jarachi also.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Thanks! Samarot was a random, because I could not think of anything else. What else could I use? Thanks to Jarachi also.
    no problemo XD
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Page 1192 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 192109211421182118811891190119111921193119411951196120212421292 ... LastLast