View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1193 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 193109311431183118911901191119211931194119511961197120312431293 ... LastLast
Results 29,801 to 29,825 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Refreeze btw, Keldeo is being a suspect(I'm not sure if it's testing yet since they banned Landy-I recently). So be careful making a team around it. And I like how Keldeo is being suspected again, lol.
    Are you serious? That'll be the second time that I lost a Pokemon due to it being moved to Ubers -_- I don't care if the meta is broken just stop changing it so I can make a freaking team what would be a good replacement if he does get banned? I originally had Jellicent in his spot...

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Good afternoon TEG! I just won my first ever tournament on Showdown battle tower! It was monotype, and I used water. The final was against electric pokemon too! My team was

Kermit the politoed
    Drizzle
    Leftovers
    Scald
    Perish song
    Ice beam
    Toxic

Epona the Keldeo
    Justified
    Choice scarf
    Sacred sword
    surf
    Hydro pump
    Hidden power ice

Posidon the carracosta
    White herb
    Sturdy
    shell smash
    Aqua jet
    Water fall

Gawain the feraligator
    life orb
    Torrent
    Aqua jet
    Swords dance
    Waterfall
    Crunch

Blades the samarot
    Torrent
    Life orb
    Aqua jet
    Megahorn
    Swords dance
    Waterfall

Shelly the cloyster
    Focus sash
    Skill link
    Icicle spear
    Ice shard
    Shell smash
    Rock blast

So, what do you think of my team?
    Awesome job Minedreigon! But please use the official way to post your team because that one hurts my eyes :'(

Pokemon @ Item
    EV Spread:
    Nature:
    - move
    - move
    - move
    - move

Otherwise I think your team looks great! I've been thinking going with Choice Scarf Keldeo too, did you like that set?

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Thanks! Samarot was a random, because I could not think of anything else. What else could I use? Thanks to Jarachi also.
    What about Swampert? They are typically seen with Leftovers though, so unless you found another item for it, he could work. He could phaze and lay stealth rocks. Or, you could go with Tentacruel, with black sludge, and it gets tons of recovery per turn with rain dish and black sludge, plus it can spin away hazards. I don't know what best suits your team though.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    What about Swampert? They are typically seen with Leftovers though, so unless you found another item for it, he could work. He could phaze and lay stealth rocks. Or, you could go with Tentacruel, with black sludge, and it gets tons of recovery per turn with rain dish and black sludge, plus it can spin away hazards. I don't know what best suits your team though.
    Hmm, I guess tentacrule could work. I need a rapid spinner. Also, after using keldeo for a while, I think it should NOT be sent to ubers. It's conterable.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Hmm, I guess tentacrule could work. I need a rapid spinner. Also, after using keldeo for a while, I think it should NOT be sent to ubers. It's conterable.
    Glad I could help! It has decent bulk too, so it could possibly work. Whenever I make a team I always have problem with status, yet never seem to have space for a cleric. I'm doing decent in NU though, my team has gone like 5-1 since I made it. But I am in the process of making an OU team. Why is Keldeo possibly being banned? I don't understand why.

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Glad I could help! It has decent bulk too, so it could possibly work. Whenever I make a team I always have problem with status, yet never seem to have space for a cleric. I'm doing decent in NU though, my team has gone like 5-1 since I made it. But I am in the process of making an OU team. Why is Keldeo possibly being banned? I don't understand why.
    Neither do I. One electric move and its dead. It's fast with scarf, but It can be beaten. Surviving its attacks are very possible, too.

Keldeo is deffo not an Uber, it's way too easy to take out >.<

Anyways, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalg2Y0usVg#at=259 it's pretty good
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

Timezone: GMT+2

Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!

Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

It doesn't really matter if it's good in Ubers. IIRC, I think Tornadus-T isn't used that much in Ubers, but it was quite annoying in OU. If it is over centralizing the metagame or forces you to always bring a counter or check, it can get suspected, and may go to ubers.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    Keldeo is deffo not an Uber, it's way too easy to take out >.<

Anyways, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalg2Y0usVg#at=259 it's pretty good
    That is actually really good! And yeah, keldeo is easy. Don't take it to ubers. Anyway, morning every body!

It's not always about how easy something is easy to take out. Can Keldeo regularly take something out with little problem (or put a big dent into it)? Is it easy to safely switch into? Does it easily force a lot of things out? Someone well versed in Keldeo can answer these questions because I dunno.

Also what Phase said.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    It's not always about how easy something is easy to take out. Can Keldeo regularly take something out with little problem (or put a big dent into it)? Is it easy to safely switch into? Does it easily force a lot of things out? Someone well versed in Keldeo can answer these questions because I dunno.

Also what Phase said.
    Latios and latias are safe switch ins on scarfed keldeo (most common) you can switch in on it fairly easy, especially if it's scarfed. Blissy is very special defensive, so you could try that. Or any pokemon with sturdy+priority. Grass/poisons are also safe switch ins.
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 26th July 2013 at 6:51 AM.

Latios and latias are safe switch ins on scarfed keldeo (most common) you can switch in on it fairly easy, especially if it's scarfed.
    ^ Dat strong Latias bulk makes stuff like Keldeo

And do you actually use Fizzy Bubbles Myrrh? Do you like it?

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

There are other sets as well such as Specs, SubCM, CM, and EBelt. Surprisnigly when I battle, I only battle CM ones.
    Also, it can really depend on Kelds coverage for the counters. Mostly always, it will carry STABS. Then Icy Wind and Hidden Power of choice. It can go Ghost, Ice, Bug, Grass, and Electric.
    I think the best check to Keldeo is Celebi(Not HP Bug), Skarmory(STURDY NEEDS TO BE INTACT), Latias, and Slowking.
    I think it is suspect worthy, but I'm more of a no ban.
    No.

Someone better versed in Keldeo can argue for me if they want, I just feel it's obviously not being tested for nothing.

Yes I Fizzy Bubbles, it's fun. Though right now stuff is happening.

I have never used Keldeo, except early BW2 since I really wanted to try out Genesect and Keldeo, lol. But when I do face one, Calm Mind Variants, and SubCM(using HP instead one of its STABS to kill/hurt a pokemon) is far more scarier

Also, one of the common partners for Keldeo is Tyranitar, so Lati@s won't be much of a problem. Same as Celebi.

But is it like Excadrill scary? No. Actually, Skymin was far more scary ^^; (I wish I played very early BW1, although every team = Ferrothorn, LOL)
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 26th July 2013 at 7:17 AM.
    No.

Name: Allieon (Allie)
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS/Wifi
    Favorite Water/Grass: Mudkip/Bulbasaur ( my first two starters ;w; )
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: RefreezePR, Minedreigon (they are both amazing and deserve ALL the cookies)

I'm mostly here to learn how to train and battle with a competitive team, but I also can't wait to participate in other group activities once I get better at battling. Nice to meet you all, and I hope we can be friends!
    Last edited by Allieon; 30th July 2013 at 2:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allieon View Post
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi (Don't know what the other two are)
    Favorite Water/Grass: Mudkip/Bulbasaur (my first two starters ;w
    what division you like: grass
    Referrals: RefreezePR, Minedreigon (they are both amazing and deserve ALL the cookies)

I'm mostly here to learn how to train and battle with a competitive team, but I also can't wait to participate in other group activities once I get better at battling. Nice to meet you all, and I hope we can be friends!
    Welcome to the guild, Allieon! Who knows, you may end up in the war team someday!

Thanks for the warm welcome, Minedreigon! I can't wait to get started!

I think you got the join date wrong, fix that and welcome! ^=^

and PO/ps are battle simulators. I recomend pokemon showdown overall if you want to try a simulator.
    Last edited by Saph~; 26th July 2013 at 11:14 AM.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Im sucking a lot lately. Grtting 6-0'd in battles and even ragequitted against Adaptablt. He was foing to win anyway, just didn't bother continuing... Absolutely pitiful
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Im sucking a lot lately. Grtting 6-0'd in battles and even ragequitted against Adaptablt. He was foing to win anyway, just didn't bother continuing... Absolutely pitiful
    If the team is not doing great, you should find replacements to check/counter your weakness in the team or just make a new team altogther if it just doesn't suit you.
    For example, I made two teams with Yellow/Haka. The first one, I couldn't use it that well when I got higher to the ladder, so I don't use it anymore, but he likes it(I'm not sure if he still uses it). Although, the other team, I really like it and plan to bring it to my game It has been doing great IMO. So it doesn't hurt making a new team, it could be better than the team you're using right now.

And find your playstyle you really like. First team was quite offensive and the other have some nice defense to it, with some attack power. I think my playstyle is kind of balance, but more defense.
    No.

Awesome! Have a great time in TEG! You should go onto the xat once in a while to talk with us, usually I'm there almost all the time but because I'm in Puerto Rico right now I can only be on in the evenings usually from around 6 or 8pm-12pm EST The DragonKnight is usually on there a lot too so he can probably show you a bit about competitive battling. I'll pm you the link to the xat so you can have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saph~ View Post
    I think you got the join date wrong, fix that and welcome! ^=^

and PO/ps are battle simulators. I recomend pokemon showdown overall if you want to try a simulator.
    Ah yes, I mentioned battle simulators but I forgot to mention that PO/PS are battle simulators XD woops, and yeah, PS is recommended

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    I know how you feel SD, I've been absolutely terrible competitively lately, I haven't had any time to practice, I most of the time don't even know enemy Pokemon's sets, I just found out yesterday that Cloyster carries rock blast and icicle spear and my main team's synergy has pretty much been ruined without Lando-I so it's effectiveness went down a lot. We all get our low points though so its best to just keep trying your hardest and you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel eventually. ^_^

Hey all I'm still alive lol. I've just been at a conference over the past week
    Will get to my rng requests as soon as I get back.

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    Hey all I'm still alive lol. I've just been at a conference over the past week
    Will get to my rng requests as soon as I get back.
    I know how you feel lol i just finally finished one blonde XD but glad your doing alright ^_^

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I've been doing pretty bad in PS recently too, but I can't quite pinpoint the exact reason. Most of the times it is set up sweepers who cause a lot of problems and rip through my teams, other times it is other bulky sweepers. I'm starting to think I might be too defensive, or at least offsensive at the wrong time and make wrong decisions. Ah well, I'm still having fun, and it's all part of getting better. Also, how many times does a guy need to use Scald before it burns someone? Pretty sure my Milotic used it at LEAST 6-7 times in a row without a burn. And I hate it when my Amoonguss misses with Stun Spore three times in a row...xD

Allieon, as with the others, I'm happy to have you in our guild.

Page 1193 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 193109311431183118911901191119211931194119511961197120312431293 ... LastLast