View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1194 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 194109411441184119011911192119311941195119611971198120412441294 ... LastLast
Results 29,826 to 29,850 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Thanks for letting me know about the xat. I'll be happy to join once I can!

Just letting you all know, but I will probably be pretty inactive on here for the next two days. My family decided to steal me until sunday to do some family fun so if I'm on, it will probably be later in the evening. On sunday, I'm pretty free except I have to spend an hour or so studying. However, once that's done I should be completely free to chat! I can't wait to meet you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Allieon View Post

Just letting you all know, but I will probably be pretty inactive on here for the next two days. My family decided to steal me until sunday to do some family fun so if I'm on, it will probably be later in the evening. On sunday, I'm pretty free except I have to spend an hour or so studying. However, once that's done I should be completely free to chat! I can't wait to meet you all!
    DK is on right now and he can make you a member so you should come to the xat now if you can

As what I said to SD, find your weakness to the team, or what annoys you and...
    1) Replace your weakest link pokemon to get a counter/check to that pokemon
    2) Change the EV spread to outspeed that pokemon so you can hurt it
    3) Just make a new team if it keeps failing you.

Most of the time, the team may looks good on paper, but a team is never perfect and would always appreciate tweaks.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Allieon View Post

okay sure think thanks for letting us know and ill add you to the list soon as i can get to it since im a busy gal welcome though

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Hi; just posting to say sorry for the inactivity. Been (and still) playing Fire Emblem; it's freaking awesome.
    So yeah, good day to all.

Spoiler:- Myrrh/Elyk:
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 26th July 2013 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Hi; just posting to say sorry for the inactivity. Been (and still) playing Fire Emblem; it's freaking awesome.

Spoiler:- It is fun to reply in spoilers:

WOOOOOOOOOOOO I HAVE FREE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, getting that out the way, it feels great to turn on my computer and not have to do IOA homework and actually get to talk to you guys. I just went through over 200 posts that I missed, so yeah. I skimmed through most of it it to be honest because most of it already had its time and place and didn't concern me lol I'm so happy to be back though lol While I will still be busy with school starting up next Tuesday and marching band happening afterwards, I will be able to get on most everyday still. I'm so sorry I was gone for so long lol I occasionally checked in and replied to VMs, but that was about it. Washington D.C. was fun and Band Camp was somewhat fun lol

I can finally get back to stuff like the tournament... Yeah... lol I'm actaully kinda hyper just from typing this lol I'm so hyped to be back xD

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post

Yeah that's why. If you killed off Cordelia, Anna, or Tharja I freaking swear.....

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-41342025

FINALLY BEAT TELEON! THE CURSE HAS BEEN LIFTED!
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

just reaalized i need to change eevees name in my sig lol

also dont watch that replay at normal speed its like 80 turns lol
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force

After a long absence, I finally have a reason to post!

My Entralink RNG studying is finally making some headway. Hopefully, around October I can open up RNG requests for Entralink-exclusive pokemon (although it requires an extreme amount of patience on both sides).

Don't worry Myrrh I haven't forgotten about you : p
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Fire emblem, huh? I just play on casual mode and reset if a character "dies". I play on lunatic mode, but I'm too much of a sissy to read a character's death quote....
    Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    I've been doing pretty bad in PS recently too, but I can't quite pinpoint the exact reason. Most of the times it is set up sweepers who cause a lot of problems and rip through my teams, other times it is other bulky sweepers. I'm starting to think I might be too defensive, or at least offsensive at the wrong time and make wrong decisions. Ah well, I'm still having fun, and it's all part of getting better. Also, how many times does a guy need to use Scald before it burns someone? Pretty sure my Milotic used it at LEAST 6-7 times in a row without a burn. And I hate it when my Amoonguss misses with Stun Spore three times in a row...xD
    In this metagame, it's almost a necessity to keep a powerful pokemon with a choice scarf in order to counter set up sweepers....

But if you must use a defensive pokemon, I'd recommend Sableye. It may not be able to stop special sweepers, but it's will-o-wisp can cripple physical ones before they have the chance to attack it. Whimiscott can work as well with priority Stun Spore.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by tleon View Post
    just reaalized i need to change eevees name in my sig lol

also dont watch that replay at normal speed its like 80 turns lol
    124 Turns to be exact
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I should get back to wifi battling, so anyone up for a battle?
    I don't even do fun battles anymore on wifi >.>

@Zachmac, Choice Scarf is not necessary for all team. If you have a nice defensive core or priority, it should be fine.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 27th July 2013 at 5:22 AM.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I should get back to wifi battling, so anyone up for a battle?
    I don't even do fun battles anymore on wifi >.>

@Zachmac, Choice Scarf is not necessary for all team. If you have a nice defensive core or priority, it should be fine.
    Well, I did say almost necessary. In this metagame, it's very difficult for a defensive core to keep up with all the offensive brutes out there, so it's best to have a back up plan.

But I won't deny that you can make a good team without one.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Good morning every one! So, drastic is going back to WiFi battles? Cool!

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Hey there guys! I just got Fire Emblem so I'm having a lot of fun with it too but considering the fact that no one's bothered to reply to my awesome Platinum adventures posts I think I won't share my FE:A adventures unless they're requested >_> I put so much freaking time into making those jokes and nobody even replied

Anyways I added some rules to my Platinum playthrough to make it more interesting so read the spoiler if you're interested Which is probably none of you, you jerks >_>

BTW: I should probably say that's sarcasm ^ ily all, I'd never say a bad thing about the amazing people here ^_^ jerks...

Spoiler:- Super Extra Special Awesome Platinum Rules:

Oh and I'll be gone pretty much all day tomorrow since I'll be going on my flight home so don't expect to see me much tomorrow, I'll be completing the trades that I promised on Sunday though, I haven't forgotten. Thank you all for your patience and I apologize for my terrible internet here but that'll be fixed once I get home ^_^
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 27th July 2013 at 6:41 AM.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Good morning every one! So, drastic is going back to WiFi battles? Cool!
    night still here
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Well, I did say almost necessary. In this metagame, it's very difficult for a defensive core to keep up with all the offensive brutes out there, so it's best to have a back up plan.

But I won't deny that you can make a good team without one.
    Well, I do agree there is a lot of offensive pressure in the metagame, so I can see where you are coming from. I try to fit a Scarfer in most of my teams to outspeed pokemons. I think only one of my teams doesn't have a Scarf, haha, but it does utilize a defensive core and priority.

Good thing one threat went Ubers, lol.
    No.

No reply does not mean no one read. I understand it's nice though.

Name: ColdDemise52
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi
    Favorite Water/Grass: Feraligator/Ferrorthorn
    what division you like: Water
    Referrals: None.
    Last edited by ColdDemise52; 27th July 2013 at 8:49 AM.
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

welcome cold (full username in app pls)

I have some great news for everyone when I get back to the US Ill have the $ to buy a 3ds. allowing me to connect to the wifi in my house meaning I can battle and stuff again when x/y comes out! I lost pkmn white and I didn't feel the need to get bw2 cause no ds at thetiem and I don't hve the xtra 40 for the game.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Fire emblem, huh? I just play on casual mode and reset if a character "dies". I play on lunatic mode, but I'm too much of a sissy to read a character's death quote....In this metagame, it's almost a necessity to keep a powerful pokemon with a choice scarf in order to counter set up sweepers....

But if you must use a defensive pokemon, I'd recommend Sableye. It may not be able to stop special sweepers, but it's will-o-wisp can cripple physical ones before they have the chance to attack it. Whimiscott can work as well with priority Stun Spore.
    Thanks Zachmac! I think I was just having an unlucky day, where nothing worked. Scald wasn't burning anyone even if I used it often, Stun Spore missing three times in a row, etc. I had an Amoongus on the team with both Spore and Stun Spore, with Clear Smog to stop the set up sweepers. Problem is, as I stated, I spent three turns in a row trying to paralyze my opponent to no avail, and my Amoongus got KO'd.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Thanks Zachmac! I think I was just having an unlucky day, where nothing worked. Scald wasn't burning anyone even if I used it often, Stun Spore missing three times in a row, etc. I had an Amoongus on the team with both Spore and Stun Spore, with Clear Smog to stop the set up sweepers. Problem is, as I stated, I spent three turns in a row trying to paralyze my opponent to no avail, and my Amoongus got KO'd.
    those things happen to all of us, just gotten move on and always keep trying I always seem to get crited at worst times or haxed I just try again
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
        Spoiler:- It is fun to reply in spoilers:

WOOOOOOOOOOOO I HAVE FREE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, getting that out the way, it feels great to turn on my computer and not have to do IOA homework and actually get to talk to you guys. I just went through over 200 posts that I missed, so yeah. I skimmed through most of it it to be honest because most of it already had its time and place and didn't concern me lol I'm so happy to be back though lol While I will still be busy with school starting up next Tuesday and marching band happening afterwards, I will be able to get on most everyday still. I'm so sorry I was gone for so long lol I occasionally checked in and replied to VMs, but that was about it. Washington D.C. was fun and Band Camp was somewhat fun lol

I can finally get back to stuff like the tournament... Yeah... lol I'm actaully kinda hyper just from typing this lol I'm so hyped to be back xD
    welcome back yellow and ill try to add the two new people as soon as i can i know there is two of them so far...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Hey Drastic, why not test your luck at the WIfi league?
    How's everyone doing btw? this weekend will be killing for me.. need to work alot. wish me luck!

MM quest completed ! ( 146 Eggs )
    31/31/31/x/31/31

Totally ready for ORAS !

Page 1194 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 194109411441184119011911192119311941195119611971198120412441294 ... LastLast