View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1196 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 196109611461186119211931194119511961197119811991200120612461296 ... LastLast
Results 29,876 to 29,900 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDialga View Post
    Pretty much an activity post.

Two things confusing me at the moment.

1. How do I use Pokémon Showdown? It's confusing me.
    2. Trying to make a team based around Typhlosion, but I can't get anywhere other than considering Kabutops.

Number 2 is the one bugging me the most though. Any and all help appreciated.
    1. You have to register by clicking 'Choose name' in the top right. After that, you should click on the gear in the top right, and click 'Register'. Just type in the password you want to use and Pikachu in the 'What Pokemon is this?' After that, you can select the 'Teambuilder' button to the left side of the screen to create teams. If you need anymore help, I can go into more detail.

2. What tier? RU? I'm not too good with RU so I might not be able to help very much.

I agree Yellow with hating Foretress, LOL. I can never use it well.
    I really don't think Forry is one of the reliable spinners. Iirc, there are only 4 spinners in OU: Tentacruel, Starmie, Foretress, and Donphan.
    Tentacruel and Starmie to me, are the best spinners. Being defensive and offensive respectiviely. I just really don't find Foretress not that good, or it's just me, lol. Donphan, I haven't used in awhile, so I dunno.
    No.

Does anyone on here happen to have a DWF Elekid? I need one for my NU team xD
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

if forre tries to rspin your guaranteed +1 right away. fun.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Gosh I really feel like I should post more, the problem is when I post I always make big posts with tons of stuff while everyone else does short ones XD so here's my daily essay for my activity XD

anyways I've been playing tons of FE recently, although most of the time I tend to feel more like a matchmaker than a tactician though, if anyone else is getting that feeling XD

I can just imagine the avatar being so obsessed with creating the most effecient war team that he even monitors his army's personal dating lives to make the most effecient pairings XD goodness forbid the Merchant and the Avatar get together, they'd make the most effecient and profitable war company on the planet XD

Anyways I've been starting to get back into my competitive mindset since I trained Allieon in the basics of battling (get someone to be her tutor, she has amazing talent), my team is still crippled without Lando-I though, I'll probably remake my team from the dual Tyranitar/Gengar core I originally had, since I've had plenty experience with the ups and downs of this team it should be easier to restart from the core and build up.

Also I'll leave you guys with a little fun fact about me, my in-game team of all my favorite 'mons is in the trainer card in my sig. :P

Oh and seriously get Allieon a tutor, she'll be an amazing battler or I'll be so disappointed that even Arceaus will be disappointed at you for how disappointing you were to make me so disappointed.
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 29th July 2013 at 8:09 AM.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Does anyone on here happen to have a DWF Elekid? I need one for my NU team xD
    talk to qoute she may have one cuaz i don't have one...she practically has like almost every dwf XD

^^ Well it's not like Avatar is the one pairing everyone up, that's us, the person holding the 3DS doing that. I've finally bought more DLC, so I'll be busy with that. Yayyyyyy Summer Scramble or whatever it's called.

Guess who's back from vacation! Hi guys! I'll be back into battling as soon as possible. Miss me? (Nope)

Just heard about an event coming up before the X and Y release, about shiny Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina giveaways. Me thinks there is a story behind their release (in gameplay for X and Y I mean).

What I want to know, is that it said it was a North American release, but is that US only, or Canada too?

I completed Fire Emblem!
    As I said, freaking awesome game; worth every penny. Going to start my 'perfect' playthrough, since I messed up a few things on this one.
    Done the side-stories (trying to beat 23 right now; so hard).

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Yeah that's why. If you killed off Cordelia, Anna, or Tharja I freaking swear.....
    I killed Tharja (and Gaius and Yarne), since I didn't know how to recruit enemy units before. Avatar ended up with Maribelle, and I married Cordelia to Henry.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    I completed Fire Emblem!
    As I said, freaking awesome game; worth every penny. Going to start my 'perfect' playthrough, since I messed up a few things on this one.

I killed Tharja (and Gaius and Yarne), since I didn't know how to recruit enemy units before. Avatar ended up with Maribelle, and I married Cordelia to Henry.
    I should start playing FE again. But with Tales of Xillia coming out next Tuesday, I will have NO time for other games xD

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oumonotype-41817907Good evening everyone! What's up?

I am wondering why carracosta is NU. I have swept many a team with it.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oumonotype-41817907Good evening everyone! What's up?

I would assume since fighting is so common.
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

In all fairness, the guy had a bunch of frail ghost types xD and two were weak to water :P Had he more bulky pokemon, or those that resisted water, it may not have faired well. I definitely don't think it should be OU though, it would get destroyed!

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    I completed Fire Emblem!

Yeah, I don't think this installment was as great at explaining things as others. Only Chrom can recruit in this game except for the Paralogues, in which the mother can do so (not all are the same though). A general rule of thumb is that if an enemy has a unique portrait instead of the generic one for their class (not bosses though), then it's nearly guaran-damn-teed they can be recruited. Other Fire Emblems were more clear on who can recruit these characters too, the Tellius games outright telling you who can on a menu.

In all fairness, the guy had a bunch of frail ghost types xD and two were weak to water :P Had he more bulky pokemon, or those that resisted water, it may not have faired well. I definitely don't think it should be OU though, it would get destroyed!
    Maybe not, but NU? If I'm sweeping tons of teams with it in OU then should be at least RU imo. It's amazing as a late game sweeper.

Remember that tiers are based on usage. That means most likely, people just aren't using it enough.

Remember that tiers are based on usage. That means most likely, people just aren't using it enough.
    I don't really understand why it's not used more. Thanks to sturdy, you don't have to choose between white herb and focus sash and if you predict non attacking moves/switches,you can pull of more than 1 shell smash, and then it's unstoppable.
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 29th July 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Yeah, I don't think this installment was as great at explaining things as others. Only Chrom can recruit in this game except for the Paralogues, in which the mother can do so (not all are the same though). A general rule of thumb is that if an enemy has a unique portrait instead of the generic one for their class (not bosses though), then it's nearly guaran-damn-teed they can be recruited. Other Fire Emblems were more clear on who can recruit these characters too, the Tellius games outright telling you who can on a menu.
    I've actually figured out on accident how to recruit people, I was gonna move Chrom over to Gaius to kill him and I noticed there was a talk option so I chose it :P I also notice that these characters that can be recruited in battle usually have a thing saying they don't want to be there or something like that, so maybe that's supposed to be your hint. But you're definitely right, it seems weird to have a guide pop up for everything else but not that. Maybe someone forgot to include it, anyways I haven't made as much progress because I've been busy, but I'm heading over to rescue Emm and I've been told that's an interesting mission so I'm looking forward to it.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

I don't really understand why it's used more. Thanks to sturdy, you don't have to choose between white herb and focus sash and if you predict non attacking moves/switches,you can pull of more than 1 shell smash, and then it's unstoppable.
    Perhaps, but I think it would have a lot of checks and counters the higher up it is. Sturdy doesn't mean anything when spikes and stealth rocks are used. Unless you can set it up on the pokemon who is using spikes/sr against you, then sure. But any set up sweeper is able to set up and sweep against teams that are unprepared for them.

Don't get me wrong, I love Carracosta. I can just understand why iy is relegated to lower tiers. Who knows though, keep using it, and you could be the reason it gets bumped up a tier :P

Perhaps, but I think it would have a lot of checks and counters the higher up it is. Sturdy doesn't mean anything when spikes and stealth rocks are used. Unless you can set it up on the pokemon who is using spikes/sr against you, then sure. But any set up sweeper is able to set up and sweep against teams that are unprepared for them.

Don't get me wrong, I love Carracosta. I can just understand why iy is relegated to lower tiers. Who knows though, keep using it, and you could be the reason it gets bumped up a tier :P
    I see your point. I don't think it should be OU, even though it does quite well. But it's perfectly capable of fighting in RU and even UU imo. It's success n OU is normally because it's very rarely used and the opponent is unprepared. It's so satisfying to demolish a team with carracosta.

I see your point. I don't think it should be OU, even though it does quite well. But it's perfectly capable of fighting in RU and even UU imo. It's success n OU is normally because it's very rarely used and the opponent is unprepared. It's so satisfying to demolish a team with carracosta.
    Oh I love blasting through teams that are unprepared for pokemon that are almost never used xD or even if I can just sit there and use the same attack! Like my Moxie Honchcrow with Sucker Punch. Pretty sure I took out at least 4 pokemon with that move alone once. I've swept with my Marowak in NU before too.

I know it is the metagame, but I find weather teams so annoying in OU. Not as bad in lower tiers where they have to set it up first, rather than by Drizzle or Drought, but if it wasn't for the fact that so many of my faves are in the OU tier, I'd never play it xD

Hi everyone! How are you all?

I'm looking to get some crits on the team I made if anyone wants to battle me on pokemon showdown. I'm on xat right now, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Allieon View Post
    Hi everyone! How are you all?

I'm looking to get some crits on the team I made if anyone wants to battle me on pokemon showdown. I'm on xat right now, too.
    I'll battle you! And I'll give you tips for your team at the end. My Showdown username is Elite4 Minedreigon. Remember to get tested soon!

Awesome. I have no idea how to challenge others so I'll give you my username as well. It's Allieon, just like on the forums.

Page 1196 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 196109611461186119211931194119511961197119811991200120612461296 ... LastLast