View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1198 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 198109811481188119411951196119711981199120012011202120812481298 ... LastLast
Results 29,926 to 29,950 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

School starts today! Which would be great except now I have to learn what my chair is in orchestra. :x I'm really REALLY nervous about that. But, this also means I won't be active until after 6 EST (-5) most days.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    *sigh*....I am really getting tired of genwunners...
    Same dude, I HATE them. So, I'm watching fawfull minions top 5 gens. He says gen 1 is the worst gen. I agree. Look in the comments and...

Quote Originally Posted by Genwunner
    Omg you ***** you insult the amazing gen 1 you *** hole!
    Xlots. So many dislikes too. Genwunners definitely did that.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Same dude, I HATE them. So, I'm watching fawfull minions top 5 gens. He says gen 1 is the worst gen. I agree. Look in the comments and...

Xlots. So many dislikes too. Genwunners definitely did that.
    Go on youtube... they're plenty of them...
    I like all gens but genwunners (go on youtube and you'll find plenty of them) are seriously ruining gen1 for me. Sure I grew up with it and all, but they are giving pokémon fans, including reasonable people who like gen 1, and gen1 itself a bad name. Just can't believe these ignorant ****ers. Especially this one guy known as Tonenciuc who think he knows everything about pokémon saying that all the games after gen 1 is crap, all the new pokémon are crap, and all of his hypocritical ********! I can't believe someone who is that ignorant, especially using the anime as the only excuse saying that the games do not matter!
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Go on youtube... they're plenty of them...
    I like all gens but genwunners (go on youtube and you'll find plenty of them) are seriously ruining gen1 for me. Sure I grew up with it and all, but they are giving pokémon fans, including reasonable people who like gen 1, and gen1 itself a bad name. Just can't believe these ignorant ****ers. Especially this one guy known as Tonenciuc who think he knows everything about pokémon saying that all the games after gen 1 is crap, all the new pokémon are crap, and all of his hypocritical ********! I can't believe someone who is that ignorant, especially using the anime as the only excuse saying that the games do not matter!
    Okay, the anime is pure garbage now. So I agree with him about the show, but for the games, I think they've gotten better. I love many of the mechanics they have put into the games. However, I do think that with some things they have gone overboard. But while some of the Pokemon might look lame, in general, they are actually getting more creative rather than less creative.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Hi everyone i'm back from summer classes, physical therapy, and doctors. Dx
    How is everyone? What'd I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    ^^ This, I am entering with an NU team, although the opponents I have faced are OU players.. to bad.
    Still have good chances in any regard.

Hey guys just hatched this Bronzor while IV breeding.

Bronzor - Relaxed
    Levitate
    31/x/31/30/31/x

Perfect for someone who would like to have an Calm mind Bronzong.
    If anyone is intrested, let me know.
    *o* WANT!! xD What would you like for it?
    Last edited by EmiiLava; 30th July 2013 at 4:00 PM.

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

*sigh*....I am really getting tired of genwunners...
    Same here. They treat gen 1 like its Arceus. It's so annoying.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    ^^ This, I am entering with an NU team, although the opponents I have faced are OU players.. to bad.
    Still have good chances in any regard.

Hey guys just hatched this Bronzor while IV breeding.

Bronzor - Relaxed
    Levitate
    31/x/31/30/31/x

Perfect for someone who would like to have an Calm mind Bronzong.
    If anyone is intrested, let me know.
    What would you like for it? I would like it too xD

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Okay, the anime is pure garbage now. So I agree with him about the show, but for the games, I think they've gotten better. I love many of the mechanics they have put into the games. However, I do think that with some things they have gone overboard. But while some of the Pokemon might look lame, in general, they are actually getting more creative rather than less creative.
    He wont say anything about the games saying that its crap, hates Oshawott because it's "round". yet he likes the gengar line. I sense every inch of hypocrisy from that moron! and yes Shaymin Licker, it IS ANNOYING!

Why I like Gens 1 and 2 a little bit more than the others is mainly because of the linearity (or lack of thereof). I was never one to really need a story, it's a bonus, but I just like being able to do whatever I want and skipping things till the end. That being said, there are issues with the earlier gens that have been fixed in newer generations. Things like Bug Buzz, Dark Pulse, and Dragon Pulse were some moves that really add to the game, even if they're just "psychic copies". I would also say I have a stronger emotional bond with gen 1, but that's because I started there. The physical/special split was really nice and should have been added before, and Sinnoh is just a great region in general (even though I hate Arceus...like why would you even add religion in Pokemon, Mew's enough for me).
    But yeah. Every generation has it's merits. Just because I like gen 5 the least (especially BW2, the baddies are boring again and it's still a hallway) doesn't mean it didn't add great things (basically all the pokemon in Chargestone Cave are awesome).

I agree that special/physical split was a great decision. I hated the lack of strong moves in Gen 1, but they just started and were growing. Jog to had some great improvements and Pokemon! Gen 3 is my favorite hands down. Don't even get me started lol Gen 4 was okay. I liked some new moves and animations. Gen 5 was fun. I liked the modernness of the look and feel and the game.

oh my im here guys been working like a dog at work XD but back i know i half to add a few people once i get to it i will but they can post though still since i accepted you guys...mostly talking to the new people XD

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    I agree that special/physical split was a great decision. I hated the lack of strong moves in Gen 1, but they just started and were growing. Jog to had some great improvements and Pokemon! Gen 3 is my favorite hands down. Don't even get me started lol Gen 4 was okay. I liked some new moves and animations. Gen 5 was fun. I liked the modernness of the look and feel and the game.
    Gen three was my favourite too! Loved all of the starters, loved the legendaries, and I loved the region, as well as the pokemon introduced. Such an awesome all around gen. Gen 4 and Gen 2 are my least favourites.

Gen three was my favourite too! Loved all of the starters, loved the legendaries, and I loved the region, as well as the pokemon introduced. Such an awesome all around gen. Gen 4 and Gen 2 are my least favourites.
    Actually really like gen 4. I started with it, but I then went to play all generations. I must say, 3,4 and 5 are my faves. I wasn't too keen on gen one (but I LOVED the remakes) and gen 2 was cool. (Again, the remakes were AWESOME) gen 4 has my favourite region, because there are so many areas to explore and many diversions. The locations are memorable too. Old chateau, turn back cave, mt cornet, the lakes, snowpoint, the desert, iron island, stark mountain, they are great. I love the story, too. I like hoenn alot too,for similar reasons and the fact it's home to my favourite pokemon location, sootopolis city. (Including the music!)

Also, what voice do you lot associate me with? Btw I'm not American.
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 30th July 2013 at 7:56 PM.

I haven't had more fun playing pokemon than playing through Black since I played the original Gold version. Just finished through platinum and found it very boring as a game.
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

Actually really like gen 4. I started with it, but I then went to play all generations. I must say, 3,4 and 5 are my faves. I wasn't too keen on gen one (but I LOVED the remakes) and gen 2 was cool. (Again, the remakes were AWESOME) gen 4 has my favourite region, because there are so many areas to explore and many diversions. The locations are memorable too. Old chateau, turn back cave, mt cornet, the lakes, snowpoint, the desert, iron island, stark mountain, they are great. I love the story, too. I like hoenn alot too,for similar reasons and the fact it's home to my favourite pokemon location, sootopolis city. (Including the music!)

Also, what voice do you lot associate me with? Btw I'm not American.
    I didn't hate Gen 4, I just didn't like many of the pokemon introduced. The starters were okay, but some of the pokemon just seemed lame to me, and some of the gen 1 pokemon they gave evolutions to I felt didn't need them. Lickitung evolving? Come on. Not necessary. I liked Gallade, because I felt it made sense since Gardevoir essentially looks female, so they should have a male evolution as well. The legendaries were cool, but I didn't like Team Galactic at all....

battle wifi anyone?
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

I'll battle you Charizard, I want to try out a new approach of playstyle, lol.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I'll battle you Charizard, I want to try out a new approach of playstyle, lol.
    ok use my black 2 fc in sig, urs?
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet

I didn't hate Gen 4, I just didn't like many of the pokemon introduced. The starters were okay, but some of the pokemon just seemed lame to me, and some of the gen 1 pokemon they gave evolutions to I felt didn't need them. Lickitung evolving? Come on. Not necessary. I liked Gallade, because I felt it made sense since Gardevoir essentially looks female, so they should have a male evolution as well. The legendaries were cool, but I didn't like Team Galactic at all....
    team galactic was actually quite good. Unlike other evil organizations, team galactics goal was to destroy the universe itself and replace it with one without soul. Plus, cryus nearly achieved this. There goal was interesting, but that's about it. My favourite was team magma, who nearly evaporated the ocean and caused an everlasting drought.

Your Division: Water
    Opponent's Division: Grass?
    Opponent's Name: Charizard_Rules84
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 30
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: None that I can't find
    Any improvements for yourself: Super Dragon weak, should have set up more
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: I played poorly, LOL
    No.

Your Division: Water
    Opponent's Division: Water
    Opponent's Name: DrasticPhase
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Won 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: find a poke to outspeed scarf kyurem he KO'd most of ur team
    Any improvements for yourself: just have to get used to this team was my 1st battle with it

team galactic was actually quite good. Unlike other evil organizations, team galactics goal was to destroy the universe itself and replace it with one without soul. Plus, cryus nearly achieved this. There goal was interesting, but that's about it. My favourite was team magma, who nearly evaporated the ocean and caused an everlasting drought.
    I loved the Team Magma clothes Team Rocket is still the most evil in terms of cruelty towards Pokemon/humans, with the Slowpoke tails and stealing Pokemon etcetera, the others were more about destroying nature/the world.
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

Timezone: GMT+2

Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!

Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-42031764

AWESOME SAMUROTT SWEEP AGAINST SHAYMINLICKER!

I associate my voice to most everyone... Lol

I made a terrible uber team on PS while I was at school today. XD

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."
    - Leon C. Megginson

My Pokemon X (3DS) FC: 0705-3091-6017

TEG banners are by FairyWitch. Eevee art is by Ken Sugimori.

Page 1198 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 198109811481188119411951196119711981199120012011202120812481298 ... LastLast