View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1200 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 200110011501190119611971198119912001201120212031204121012501300 ... LastLast
Results 29,976 to 30,000 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-42253942

I love it when Skarmory gets in the position to do stuff like this. XD

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."
    - Leon C. Megginson

My Pokemon X (3DS) FC: 0705-3091-6017

TEG banners are by FairyWitch. Eevee art is by Ken Sugimori.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-42253942

I just love it when Skarmory completely cripples a team like this. I wish it happened more often! :P

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."
    - Leon C. Megginson

My Pokemon X (3DS) FC: 0705-3091-6017

TEG banners are by FairyWitch. Eevee art is by Ken Sugimori.

Darn, I was so close! Almost a come from behind win for me too! http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-42254851
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-42295310 I swear some of the worst hax EVER. (Poor Psilo)
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-42295310 I swear some of the worst hax EVER. (Poor Psilo)
    My God so much hax.

Morning all! What's new?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Every time. Couldn't be more hax, I swear. This is the story with this team, that can't seem to get a win. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-42360672

Minedreigon, if you really want to battle this team, do it now. I'm about to delete this team.

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Every time. Couldn't be more hax, I swear. This is the story with this team, that can't seem to get a win. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-42360672

Minedreigon, if you really want to battle this team, do it now. I'm about to delete this team.
    My God that was ridiculous. No thanks. So much hax. Are you cursed by your ghost types? (Lol funny joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    My God that was ridiculous. No thanks. So much hax. Are you cursed by your ghost types? (Lol funny joke)
    I must be! Focus Blast missing three times in a row? Lum Berry destroys the team too(thus Dragonite and Haxorus) since it basically makes Sableye useless. And he's not bulky enough to take hits. Substitute hurts too, as does bulky quiver dance Volcarona. Too many common counters, not enough good ghost types :P

My fighting team is MUCH better, so I could battle you with that if you like.

Also, "...wtf?" http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-42404191
    Last edited by elyk800; 1st August 2013 at 6:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800
    WTF? Why only an ambipom? And how was the rating so high?

WTF? Why only an ambipom? And how was the rating so high?
    Just because he was using one pokemon in that battle it doesn't mean he used it in his previous battles.

True. Also, this battle was a bit odd imo
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-42428328

Trust me I've seen a lot worse and is there anyone here who would like some tutoring just out of curiousity as most the teams I see you guys make I feel could really be improved upon aka meaning that lower tier pokes most of the time do not belong in the ou environment? Also Quote would you pm the import for that team it looks interesting

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

I think my worst was being Paralyzed 5 times in a row, lol. I would say Jirachi flinching a Zekrom 5 times in a row, but it's TrollRachi, lulz.

And I agree with usa, some lower tiered works in OU.
    IMO, some lower tiered pokes that works in OU: Raikou(just because it's doing well for me), Amoonguss, Slowbro, Ditto(when facing offensive teams), Cresselia(to a certain extent since TTar and Scizor are big problems), Kingdra, and Virizion(Just because I love the team Virizion is based on)

Only pokes I could think of.
    No.

It looks like a battle Nuzlocke run.

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Trust me I've seen a lot worse and is there anyone here who would like some tutoring just out of curiousity as most the teams I see you guys make I feel could really be improved upon aka meaning that lower tier pokes most of the time do not belong in the ou environment? Also Quote would you pm the import for that team it looks interesting
    sent

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I think my worst was being Paralyzed 5 times in a row, lol. I would say Jirachi flinching a Zekrom 5 times in a row, but it's TrollRachi, lulz.

IMO, some lower tiered pokes that works in OU: Raikou(just because it's doing well for me), Amoonguss, Slowbro, Ditto(when facing offensive teams), Cresselia(to a certain extent since TTar and Scizor are big problems), Kingdra, and Virizion(Just because I love the team Virizion is based on)

My worst was 6 rock slide misses in a row, which resulted in me getting slaughtered by a fully quivered Volcarona my Tangrowth needs glasses
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

My worst was 6 rock slide misses in a row, which resulted in me getting slaughtered by a fully quivered Volcarona my Tangrowth needs glasses
    I think it was 4 instead. All my oppenent did was his Deo-D(when it was still OU) set up spikes which ruined my switching capability since most of my pokes were grounded.
    Why I think it was 5 because it was like Stone Miss-Para-Para-Para-Para then hit, lol. I still remember that War Battle :c. Thank you Breloom <3(I think it was Breloom...)
    No.

This one\/

Carracosta @white herb
    Trait:sturdy
    EVs: 4Hp/ 252 Atta/ 252 SPD
    Adamant nature
    -Shell smash
    -Aqua jet
    -Waterfall
    -Stone edge
    Yeah Carra rocks, Water + Rock is easily blocked though by many poks. Even with +2 speed there are poks who will still outspeed it.
    Despite that, I like him too. Nice overall set.

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post

Scrafty is another one that can last in OU. It can easily take Draco Meteor from Latios, and KO back with +1 Crunch. It can switch in on Alakazam using a psychic attack, and KO back so long as it isn't Sashed. It can still KO it even if it is sashed, but Focus Blast needs to miss at least once xD

Niches are nice to have. Knowing what you can or cannot handle/set-up on is key to using an underused threat, even one that is OU. Knowing not only the pokemon or its set, but how to effectively support it is key. A set-up sweeper is really easy to use, but unless you can kill its counters, there is not point to force something out. Sure, you might set-up a Swords Dance and dent Skarm, but it will just Whirlwind you out or KO with Brave Bird, if in range or named Heracross or something. Underused threats are awesome because it tends to make people underestimate you or just freak out because all of the sudden they are facing a +2/+2/+2 Carracosta and have no idea that Jolteon still outspeeds it or something like that. Things are interesting, but are usually outclassed for a reason. Niches are nice, but actually filling the niche and doing it well is key.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Good morning all! What's new?

I made a rate my team! It's for my water team.http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...U-OU-monotype)
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 2nd August 2013 at 7:04 AM.

Made a team with TDK last night really tired and lost my first two matches lol I won my third one though! Woooo! Lol I also want to finish the one with USA. Both seem fun.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I made a Hail team this morning that's doing alright in OU so far xD I think Starmie with Blizzard is throwing everyone off haha it's one shoting everything with it.

Ugh, I haven't posted in so long, I'm really sorry about that guys, I'm on the xat almost all day but I normally can't find anything to actually post about here. I think I'm going through some weird "work deprivation" or something, as weird as that might sound. Back in AoS I had like 5 jobs I'd work on daily, like running projects, the guild youtube channel, EV and IV breeding and training, and helping the Ex and the others with misc. stuff.

Now though I'm stuck in some sort of weird limbo between playing Fire Emblem and tons of writing without much else to do =/ My problem is most likely amplified by the fact that I'm physically incapable of posting short messages, If nobody stops me I tend to go off for a while... [Two more paragraphs I deleted for the sake of sanity] That's my update I guess, =/

Also @ Usatoday, I know it seems weird that they're using lower-tiered mons but trust me many of them can be used in the OU environment quite effectively, just have a battle with Azu, his NU/RU (I forget which one) teams have beaten quite a few OU teams, he's really effective at using them, plus they also hold the advantage of the fact that OU teams are usually built to counter other OU teams and that OU battlers tend to not know how lower tiered mons work. Of course that doesn't make it an even match, but its the player's skill that makes up the bulk of who wins, not the mons.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Ugh, I haven't posted in so long, I'm really sorry about that guys, I'm on the xat almost all day but I normally can't find anything to actually post about here. I think I'm going through some weird "work deprivation" or something, as weird as that might sound. Back in AoS I had like 5 jobs I'd work on daily, like running projects, the guild youtube channel, EV and IV breeding and training, and helping the Ex and the others with misc. stuff.

Now though I'm stuck in some sort of weird limbo between playing Fire Emblem and tons of writing without much else to do =/ My problem is most likely amplified by the fact that I'm physically incapable of posting short messages, If nobody stops me I tend to go off for a while... [Two more paragraphs I deleted for the sake of sanity] That's my update I guess, =/

Also @ Usatoday, I know it seems weird that they're using lower-tiered mons but trust me many of them can be used in the OU environment quite effectively, just have a battle with Azu, his NU/RU (I forget which one) teams have beaten quite a few OU teams, he's really effective at using them, plus they also hold the advantage of the fact that OU teams are usually built to counter other OU teams and that OU battlers tend to not know how lower tiered mons work. Of course that doesn't make it an even match, but its the player's skill that makes up the bulk of who wins, not the mons.
    Well said, good sir! I personally love using Pokemon in lower tiers in the higher tiers. Many of them function quite well, and as was stated before, are only in lower tiers because they aren't used as often. But I think many of them can be completely broken, especially against unprepared teams. I still need to have a battle against Azu, but he only does Wifi I think. Which I don't have an NU team ready for just yet.

Same here. I specialize in taking advantage of what my opponent doesn't know. Gotta love that surprise factor.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Well said, good sir! I personally love using Pokemon in lower tiers in the higher tiers. Many of them function quite well, and as was stated before, are only in lower tiers because they aren't used as often. But I think many of them can be completely broken, especially against unprepared teams. I still need to have a battle against Azu, but he only does Wifi I think. Which I don't have an NU team ready for just yet.
    Jup only Wifi, screw those lazy simulators PO and PS

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Page 1200 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 200110011501190119611971198119912001201120212031204121012501300 ... LastLast