View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1203 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 203110311531193119912001201120212031204120512061207121312531303 ... LastLast
Results 30,051 to 30,075 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Alright, I need a good idea for a hazards setter for a team that likes to both switch and force switches on the opponent.

So far my objective is to create a team where the opponent is forced to switch due to either severe stat drops or burns, creating a condition where I can either threaten them on the spot, or bring in a setup sweeper of my own that their current Pokemon can no longer counter (or check).

So far, the Ninetales set I've got is great at forcing switches and shutting down just about everything under the sun. BUT, my team is super weak to hazards and also might appreciate a low-cost hazard setter that can pack a punch of its own (or at least do a healthy amount of tanking).

Any ideas?
    If you're using a sun team it might not be much help, but for me the perfect pokemon for a job like that is Tentacruel. You can put rain dish if you're using a rain team or you can put liquid ooze to prevent leech seed stalling fromntheblikes of Ferrothorn. You can then use Scald on your opponent to try to burn, sure its somewhat unreliable, but Tentacruel can last a very long time under rain, especially against a special attacker. You can then put rapid spin to get rid of hazards for your more frail pokemon or you can put knock off to get rid of choice items and leftovers on pesky tanks. As a last move you should have protect to stall to get more healing and more burn damage.

P.S.: You can also have Toxic instead of rapid spin for a more reliable status inducer, plus it works great with protect, or you can give it toxic spikes so your opponent thinks twice before switching if it is walled, he might prefer being walled than getting his precious setup sweeper poisoned.
    Last edited by lucarioman5; 6th August 2013 at 8:18 AM.
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

also any new people that are on click on my teg xat link button to go to our guild xat chat...there we can chat about aything there...me and another member are on...so if you want to be membered please click that button...its the leafeon one located in my sig...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Is it too late to say that I joined TEG through Minidreigon, the fact he is here pushed me here instead of Black ice or whatever other league that doesn't look down on wifi players.
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

So it's thanks to me lucario man is in TEG? Awesome. Simply being somewhere can cause awesome stuff to happen! Anyway, welcome to TEG!

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Hi, all. I just wanted to know if it is still possible to get a Jirachi anywhere with specific natures/IVs. I may want to use one on my wifi team.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."
    - Leon C. Megginson

My Pokemon X (3DS) FC: 0705-3091-6017

TEG banners are by FairyWitch. Eevee art is by Ken Sugimori.

I finally found a team I like. Won three in a row with them.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-43304986
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

Quote Originally Posted by Allieon View Post
    Hi, all. I just wanted to know if it is still possible to get a Jirachi anywhere with specific natures/IVs. I may want to use one on my wifi team.
    Allieon, it's possible to, just not right now xD there aren't any events to get Jirachi right now. But you could always check out the trade shops on the forum, or make a post on "Jirachi" under the "Sinnoh Families" thread, and you might be able to get your hands on one. Although some of the trade shops might ask for a bit much, you could try Charizard's shop. As a fellow member of TEG, he might be able to help you out.

Also, I did it again, gosh darn it. IV bread my Meditite for my mono fighting team, got the IV spread 31/31/31/x/x/31, but forgot to give it the egg move Psycho Cut. Might just say screw it, and give it Zen Headbutt instead. The lower accuracy may be annoying, but the extra chance to flinch might save me sometimes.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Anyone play Brawl? I'm getting a Wii today, and that's going to be my first game.
    Haven't played Smash Bros since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Allieon, it's possible to, just not right now xD there aren't any events to get Jirachi right now. But you could always check out the trade shops on the forum, or make a post on "Jirachi" under the "Sinnoh Families" thread, and you might be able to get your hands on one. Although some of the trade shops might ask for a bit much, you could try Charizard's shop. As a fellow member of TEG, he might be able to help you out.
    Okay. I was mostly asking because you can get a colosseum bonus disk for pretty cheap on ebay right now. I'll keep a look out for one!

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."
    - Leon C. Megginson

Quote Originally Posted by Saph~ View Post
    Troll using riolu with copyroar? :3 theres always jirachi for forcing switches by hax.
    In all seriousness Try this gimmick set:
    Roserade
    252 HP/ 240 SpD / 16 Spe
    ~Cotton Spore
    ~Toxic
    ~Synthesis / Spikes
    ~Giga Drain / Aromatherapy

Or maybe:

Whimsicott
    252 HP/ 252 Def
    ~Cotton Spore
    ~Taunt
    ~Leech Seed
    ~ Substitute/ Stun Spore

Cotton spore lowers speed by 2 stages and i think it would be fun to see used more
    Paralysis makes their speed 1/4th of what it was, and stays on switch out. So really the only thing better for Cotton Spore than Paralysis is the accuracy on Stun Spore.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    also any new people that are on click on my teg xat link button to go to our guild xat chat...there we can chat about aything there...me and another member are on...so if you want to be membered please click that button...its the leafeon one located in my sig...
    People should use the xat more :]

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Anyone play Brawl? I'm getting a Wii today, and that's going to be my first game.
    I play Brawl, but not hardcore / much lately. It's really fun

Uhm, I don't know about Jirachi, you'd have to ask Eve or Blonde about that.

I love Brawl! Best characters for me are Lucas, Diddy, and Kirby

I have a Jirachi, but I forgot who gave it to me and I don't know the redi's, and I would like to appreciate the person by not giving it away. But I do have another Jirachi that's from Myrrh, it's Modest iirc.
    No.

I love Brawl! Best characters for me are Lucas, Diddy, and Kirby
    Nice; I'm going to practice with Ike, since they took out Roy (was my favorite, along with Mewtwo).

i have one if u need it
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Nice; I'm going to practice with Ike, since they took out Roy (was my favorite, along with Mewtwo).
    Nice, I was never any good at Melee, but I did have some random skill with Ness and Dr. Mario. Young Link was still my favourite character to use though. Diddy is my trolling character (bananas, bananas everywhere!) and Lucas is the one I use for four player free for all, and Kirby is my 1V1 character :P

Okay. I was mostly asking because you can get a colosseum bonus disk for pretty cheap on ebay right now. I'll keep a look out for one!
    Unfortunately, WISHMKR Colosseum bonus disc Jirachi can't be RNGed. (Oddly enough CHANNEL Jirachi can be RNGed and is in fact the only RNGable Jirachi event in 3rd gen.)
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Nice, I was never any good at Melee, but I did have some random skill with Ness and Dr. Mario. Young Link was still my favourite character to use though. Diddy is my trolling character (bananas, bananas everywhere!) and Lucas is the one I use for four player free for all, and Kirby is my 1V1 character :P
    In Melee I pretty much only played as Mario and Pichu but in Brawl I tried out more characters and I ended up switching between Mario, Olimar, Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, Kirby, and Sonic. I tend to have a playstyle where I use a lot of dodging and running around to catch my opponents of guard, Squirtle, Sonic, and Olimar tend to the ones I use for that. On small maps though I tend to play Ivysaur, Charizard, Lucario, and Mario. Kirby is just a nice all around and I love his taunt, "HAAAAAAAAAI"

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Unfortunately, WISHMKR Colosseum bonus disc Jirachi can't be RNGed. (Oddly enough CHANNEL Jirachi can be RNGed and is in fact the only RNGable Jirachi event in 3rd gen.)
    That's fine. I don't even know how to RNG. I just plan to keep restarting R/S/Colosseum until I get a good one. Then, I can clone it with Emerald and distribute it.

- Leon C. Megginson

That's fine. I don't even know how to RNG. I just plan to keep restarting R/S/Colosseum until I get a good one. Then, I can clone it with Emerald and distribute it.
    If you do that, can I have one? XD I have never owned a legit Jirachi :P

May I still join?

Name: _Sylveon_
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS
    Favorite Water/Grass: Water=Clauncher, Grass=Roserade
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals:None.

I can make:
    - Userbars
    - TGC Banners
    - Animate Banners/Userbars
    - VS. Banners
    - Team Banners (With animated Pokemon/Trainers)
    - Pokemon Recolor's/Fusions

If you do that, can I have one? XD I have never owned a legit Jirachi :P
    Of course! I am stalking Ebay for a bonus disk as we speak, lol.

- Leon C. Megginson

NO WAY.

I just spent 40$ for a disc of these. thinking it was the colloseum game.____. I sold it back, but the store only took it back for 12$ >.>

Mewtwo4life brotha. I miss him so. ;(

Sonic is my favorite. Real fast. He doesn't have any real power moves, but he's real good at consistency.
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

Hey if you have any more extras I'd like one too, Rachi is super cute :$

Also I keep trying to go on the xat but it wont load for me for some reason, I don't know what the problem is and it just started yesterday so =/

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by _Sylveon_ View Post
    NO WAY.

I just spent 40$ for a disc of these. thinking it was the colloseum game.____. I sold it back, but the store only took it back for 12$ >.>
    Why didn't you keep it? I think the link to download Jirachi is like the first thing that pops up when you put the disk in. XD

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Hey if you have any more extras I'd like one too, Rachi is super cute :$

Also I keep trying to go on the xat but it wont load for me for some reason, I don't know what the problem is and it just started yesterday so =/
    Of course! :P

- Leon C. Megginson

Page 1203 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 203110311531193119912001201120212031204120512061207121312531303 ... LastLast