View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1210 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 210111011601200120612071208120912101211121212131214122012601310 ... LastLast
Results 30,226 to 30,250 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

lol cosmic you were kingdra rank the last time you were in teg but if you want to get tested again just message a tester awesome job demise congrats on the rank up ill fix that later when i can...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Holy crap! I can't believe we have MEGAEVOLUTIONS!
    Torchic with Special Ability and the item for MegaBlaziken available on the day of the game's release ^^
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

Timezone: GMT+2

Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!

Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

Will do! I'll just get that done again as a matter of form. I'll get to contacting someone here in the next couple days.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Morning all!

My next IV breeding project is Skarmory!
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 10th August 2013 at 9:12 AM.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

I'm heading out to the World Championships right now, I hope to have plenty of stories and plushies to share when I get back.

Because we know it's all about the plushies >:3

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Goddamn; I think I'm just going to try and solo Hard mode with Lon'qu and the Avatar.
    Also, the female MU support conversations seem to be more interesting than the male ones.

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    I'm heading out to the World Championships right now, I hope to have plenty of stories and plushies to share when I get back.

(In case you're participating) Good luck, man; have fun.

Hey, what skins(styles)do you all use for serebii forums? I use X and Y

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post

Aipom plush for me..?? <3

@minedreigon.

I use Steel or Black&white. I don't care how cool web-skins look,
    I care for simplicity, contrast and best readable.. One also that doesn't kill your eyes.
    With simple web skins, the art pop out more in the forums too.
    Last edited by Azulart; 10th August 2013 at 2:36 PM.

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Hey, what skins(styles)do you all use for serebii forums? I use X and Y
    I prefer using black and white, I like the colour combination and I was tired of serebii green, as an added bonus I love the mosaic thing up top with Zekrom and Reshiram.
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

Quote Originally Posted by lucarioman5 View Post
    I prefer using black and white, I like the colour combination and I was tired of serebii green, as an added bonus I love the mosaic thing up top with Zekrom and Reshiram.
    I see. Black and white is pretty cool

@azulart

Grass is painful, but bug is a good one too.
    I regret chewing that glowstick, it tastes horrid.

I use a lot of them...

I've used and loved: Poison, Dark, Rock, Water, X&Y, Grass, Electric and Bug. I still like most of the others, but these are the ones that I stuck with for a while. I haven't checked out Fairy yet.

Checked out Fairy. It doesn't seem to be done yet, but all I can say is that I'm going to back to Rock >.>

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Mega Kangaskhan is confirmed. Seems like it fights alongside with the baby in it's pouch. It also means we get a good look at the baby kangashkan's body.....And I'm extremely happy to say, while it has it's similarities, it's definitely not a cubone.

I've hated that theory for as long as I've known it....it was just too flawed to too widely believed at the same time.
    Also, the female MU support conversations seem to be more interesting than the male ones.
    Only a couple. Most of them are the same.

But yes, I'd have to agree here.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 10th August 2013 at 6:50 PM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

I actually am using fairy i luv it <3 - the pink >.> but otherwise i like the flowers and vines and stuff XD will be a bumpy another week at work my boss keeps putting tons of nights again -________- so hang in there guys i may be on late at night now so all the people that are on when im sleeping will see me XD

That awkward moment when people change avatars and you have no idea who they are for a second.

I am getting into FE:A again... This is scary... I love this game too much <3

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    I actually am using fairy i luv it <3 - the pink >.> but otherwise i like the flowers and vines and stuff XD will be a bumpy another week at work my boss keeps putting tons of nights again -________- so hang in there guys i may be on late at night now so all the people that are on when im sleeping will see me XD
    I used Ghost and I really liked the lay out but it was hard to read. I'm using Fighting now and I can read everything with ease now.
    Also I made a Steel Monotype team; Scizor, Jirachi, Ferrothorn, Metagross, Skarmory and Heatran. I like the team, especially Jirachi, but I am planning on making a Electric MonoTeam just to counter all of these Water teams.
    All I can think of at the time is Rotom-W. Can someone help?

I used Black and White, then X and Y before I switched from my Wii to my 3ds to get on, and now I can only use the norm unless I set it every time I get on. Ugh...

@aggron2000 Might I suggest Magnezone with an Air Ballon, and Electivire?
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    I used Black and White, then X and Y before I switched from my Wii to my 3ds to get on, and now I can only use the norm unless I set it every time I get on. Ugh...

@aggron2000 Might I suggest Magnezone with an Air Ballon, and Electivire?
    Well Magnezone seems nice, never used it lol. Electivire seems nice too.
    Jolteon is nice, how about Lanturn? Another RU trick to put up my sleeve lol.

Important CCAT news. Please look at it if you are interested in the CCAT at all. Pertains to the CCAT as a project not just this team.

Spoiler:- CCAT:

Just to let everyone know that we are going to war with the Inferno Faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    awesome that is cool and also chorono trigger cool my boyfriend loves that series of games as well....

Ummm, go us, and I will NOT be fighting, lol. If Fairy wishes it, though, I will gladly die for the sake of this guild, lol. Jk
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Wah... War?! Did they take helen from us?! (TROY REFERENCE PLZ LOVE DON'T HATE)
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Important CCAT news. Please look at it if you are interested in the CCAT at all. Pertains to the CCAT as a project not just this team.

Spoiler:- CCAT:
    If we do another CCAT sometime soon I'm fine with continuing, but I wasn't apart of the current one at all, and I'd kinda like to be apart of one from the start.

I'll just say I want to continue the CCAT. ;p Also, I'm willing to help if ya need me to.

Yay. Legoooo TEG.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    That awkward moment when people change avatars and you have no idea who they are for a second.

I am getting into FE:A again... This is scary... I love this game too much <3
    I'm trying to make a really good team (first few have been just playthroughs). It's just a plan right now, and not going to do it yet...

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Ummm, go us, and I will NOT be fighting, lol. If Fairy wishes it, though, I will gladly die for the sake of this guild, lol. Jk
    lol not yet we have to get you some practice in with battling...trust me we not gunna through you in a pile of dogs like that XD lol the current war team will take care of the war so we just sit back and cheer them on ^_^ sorta like cheer leaders >.>

If I am a tester, do I still need to pass another test to eventually be in the war team or not? I'm currently building a better team so I couldn't participate anyways this time, but I would like to in the next war.
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

Page 1210 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 210111011601200120612071208120912101211121212131214122012601310 ... LastLast