View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1211 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 211111111611201120712081209121012111212121312141215122112611311 ... LastLast
Results 30,251 to 30,275 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #30251
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucarioman5 View Post
    If I am a tester, do I still need to pass another test to eventually be in the war team or not? I'm currently building a better team so I couldn't participate anyways this time, but I would like to in the next war.
    yeah unfortually you still need to try out for the war team...testers are only testers here in teg that doesn't make the cut you have to try out...talk to the war captian garnet for that our our co-leader they control the war team...

  2. #30252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucarioman5 View Post
    If I am a tester, do I still need to pass another test to eventually be in the war team or not? I'm currently building a better team so I couldn't participate anyways this time, but I would like to in the next war.
    We are not looking for anyone since we're full. We(Haka, Garnet, and myself) may retest everyone and that could be your only chance.
    So, sorry, just not this time around. We just tested people maybe like a month ago.
    No.

  3. #30253
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    17

    Default

    It's fine, It'll give me time to make a couple of teams and improve my knowledge on pokemon sets, so it's all good.
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

    Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

  4. #30254
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    634

    Default

    I actually didn't try for it because my team was not ready. Im bummed I'm probably gonna have to wait a long while.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  5. #30255
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Placeaplacea, PLACE
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Hi guys! I didn't bother to make the Electric team yet but I really like my steel team! It is, of course, a great resister and has good pokemon on it (Haxachi, Ferrothorn) to take down those pesky Water Rain monoteams. It also, of course, beats Hail/Ice teams, Sand/Rock teams, but it has trouble to Sun/Fire teams. It can knock down the best Dragon teams of course, too, as well as it has a bounty of other resistances.
    As my first OUMono team, 1650 isn't too bad. I just need to fix stuff on it, so I'm making an RMT.

    EDIT: Good luck at war war team!
    Last edited by aggron2000; 11th August 2013 at 5:02 PM.

  6. #30256
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    THE CRAZY TRAIN~
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    lol not yet we have to get you some practice in with battling...trust me we not gunna through you in a pile of dogs like that XD lol the current war team will take care of the war so we just sit back and cheer them on ^_^ sorta like cheer leaders >.>
    *Sigh of relief* Yeah, I kinda figured. Still, gotta do my part!

    *Leaves room. Comes back in cheerleader outfit, and starts swinging the pom-poms* Go TEG! Go TEG! xD
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

  7. #30257
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    229

    Default

    So, it seems that Serebii implemented a reputation system. I wonder how that will go...

    In other news, I think my team is almost done. Anyone else using Overheat + Power Swap Ninetales? Believe me when I say that it shuts down an insane number of Pokemon out there.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

  8. #30258
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In the Milky Way
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Activity post.
    Is there anyone that's expert on making Typhlosion teams here?

    Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

    Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

  9. #30259
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    So, it seems that Serebii implemented a reputation system. I wonder how that will go...

    In other news, I think my team is almost done. Anyone else using Overheat + Power Swap Ninetales? Believe me when I say that it shuts down an insane number of Pokemon out there.
    I used when CM Reuniculas was a big thing. It was so much fun to get a +6/+6 Ninetales vs a -6 Reunic lol Overheat's 8 pp kinda sucks though.

    Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    I'm trying to make a really good team (first few have been just playthroughs). It's just a plan right now, and not going to do it yet...
    I spend too much time in theory then in application and I am forcing myself to play other games. I'm not good at deciding my team and I will just pick it up later >.>
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 11th August 2013 at 9:04 PM.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  10. #30260
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDialga View Post
    Activity post.
    Is there anyone that's expert on making Typhlosion teams here?
    I've had a fair bit of experience with a Typhlosion myself-I'd be happy to help you


    Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    I spend too much time in theory then in application and I am forcing myself to play other games. I'm not good at deciding my team and I will just pick it up later >.>
    Same-I find levelling the real drag,not the ideas themselves . I'm currently replaying Dragon Quest IX instead-forgot how good this game was ^ ^

  11. #30261
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    I've had a fair bit of experience with a Typhlosion myself-I'd be happy to help you



    Same-I find levelling the real drag,not the ideas themselves . I'm currently replaying Dragon Quest IX instead-forgot how good this game was ^ ^
    I don't mind leveling at all. It is just I can't decide on who to use and then I find that there has been better optimizations from the last time I looked... It has been stressful cause my pairing aren't on there anymore/I don't know what to class them as lol The fact that I still don't know all the slang or terms and what exactly they mean is slightly annoying lol

    Don't know if I like my new team or not... It is interesting...
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 11th August 2013 at 9:23 PM.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  12. #30262
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    It's easier if you've some of the DLC like me . 3 What slang/lingo? Serenes and the Awakening boards on Gamefaqs can help, maybe someone here too. Myself, on my permanent file I'm going for Omnibreaker Severa (Sword, Lance, and Axe Breaker plus 2 more skills) among other things.



  13. #30263
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    It's easier if you've some of the DLC like me . 3 What slang/lingo? Serenes and the Awakening boards on Gamefaqs can help, maybe someone here too. Myself, on my permanent file I'm going for Omnibreaker Severa (Sword, Lance, and Axe Breaker plus 2 more skills) among other things.
    I have some of the DLC. Mainly like what skills builds use like Nosferatank. I know they use Nosferatu/Aversa's Night, but I have no idea on Skills and stuff. Serenes and Gamefaqs are very handy. I could do stuff on my own (think of skill combos and stuff), but I don't now what is effective. I also don't know who to use on my Spot pass team and who I should work on. It is good, but very annoying, that there isn't one best team. The boards are filled with so much opinion it isn't even funny.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  14. #30264
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    If you search speficic things you can find old threads with suggestions. I think Vengence is a given with Nosferatu tanking, Ageis or Pavise help. Don't use the Spotpass characters you can recruit after you fight them, the ones that show up on the map and you can fight/buy items/or pay to join. They cause a glitch when you send your team to someone's, they'll get random stuff instead of what you actually setup. The ones who are gained after beating the game on those extra maps can be used if I'm remembering correctly

    On Spotpass teams, don't consider Galeforce since the person would just restart if one of their characters die anyway. Limit Break will likely be seen a lot, you might need it for sure yourself. I think Forged Brave items are very important too.



  15. #30265
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In the Milky Way
    Posts
    52

    Default

    I finished my Typhlosion team. Credit to DragonKnight for helping me a lot. A LOT. Any RU or above players here I can test it on?

    Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

    Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

  16. #30266
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDialga View Post
    I finished my Typhlosion team. Credit to DragonKnight for helping me a lot. A LOT. Any RU or above players here I can test it on?
    Yeah test it on me if you wish. OU
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 11th August 2013 at 10:11 PM.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  17. #30267
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey! *fist pump*
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Hi everyone~!
    What a busy weekend I had! xD It was fun though.
    Just dropping in to say hello to everyone
    I have collected 3 boxes today of MM Joltik eggs in hopes of a shiny.
    Hoping either the 182 MM Eevee eggs or 90 MM Joltik eggs shine for me.
    If not, i'll be doing some IV breeding.
    Anyone have any suggestions on what I should IV breed next(pokemon, nature, eggmoves, IVs, HP, ability, etc.)?


    my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

    Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

  18. #30268
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda Garchomp View Post
    Hi everyone~!
    What a busy weekend I had! xD It was fun though.
    Just dropping in to say hello to everyone
    I have collected 3 boxes today of MM Joltik eggs in hopes of a shiny.
    Hoping either the 182 MM Eevee eggs or 90 MM Joltik eggs shine for me.
    If not, i'll be doing some IV breeding.
    Anyone have any suggestions on what I should IV breed next(pokemon, nature, eggmoves, IVs, HP, ability, etc.)?
    How about an Impish extremespeed Dratini with marvel scale and an IV spread of: 31/31/31/x/x/31, it could specialize as a physical wall and set up dragon dance.

    By the way I am making an OU team and I have four users of leftovers and I wanted anyones opinions on what other items I could run on them. So the four pokemon are the stantard stealth rock/rapid spin Donphan, a special wall Blissey with wish, a calm mind latias and a physically bulky swords dance Cobalion with roar and t-wave.
    Last edited by lucarioman5; 12th August 2013 at 2:03 AM.
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

    Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

  19. #30269
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    If you search speficic things you can find old threads with suggestions. I think Vengence is a given with Nosferatu tanking, Ageis or Pavise help. Don't use the Spotpass characters you can recruit after you fight them, the ones that show up on the map and you can fight/buy items/or pay to join. They cause a glitch when you send your team to someone's, they'll get random stuff instead of what you actually setup. The ones who are gained after beating the game on those extra maps can be used if I'm remembering correctly

    On Spotpass teams, don't consider Galeforce since the person would just restart if one of their characters die anyway. Limit Break will likely be seen a lot, you might need it for sure yourself. I think Forged Brave items are very important too.
    I have access to limit breaker iirc and Dread Fighter. I don't have Bride. The thing is... I've already made my pairing and gottena ll the children. i just have to assemble a team and get all the stuff...

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  20. #30270
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    I have posted the War thread so it should be up soon.


  21. #30271
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    I have access to limit breaker iirc and Dread Fighter. I don't have Bride. The thing is... I've already made my pairing and gottena ll the children. i just have to assemble a team and get all the stuff...
    Ah, then you'll have to hope the children get access to good stuff then. Reclassing is going to be essential. If you really really don't like what you got, you're gonna have to plan out marriages and skill passes on a new file.



  22. #30272
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I have posted the War thread so it should be up soon.
    Good. Hopefully this will be a good quick war...

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  23. #30273
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    399

    Default

    How much of a disadvantage is it if you don't have any of the DLC?


    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    So, it seems that Serebii implemented a reputation system. I wonder how that will go...

    In other news, I think my team is almost done. Anyone else using Overheat + Power Swap Ninetales? Believe me when I say that it shuts down an insane number of Pokemon out there.
    I'ma try a sun team with Overheat + PS Tales.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I have posted the War thread so it should be up soon.
    Just curious, what is our war lineup for this war?
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 12th August 2013 at 5:20 AM.

  24. #30274
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    If you don't have any DLC you miss out on two Classes and useful skills. Iote's......thing gives fliers a Bow immunity, All Stats +2 gives....+2 to all stats, Limit Break allows a unit to gain +10 more points to their stats. All +2 isn't really significant, don't think Iote's is either.

    On the simply making things easier/faster front, one DLC skill is Paragon, which doubles EXP, useful if one needs to change classes a lot for skills, since each time a unit changes classes it reduces EXP gained. Then there's Golden Gaffe and Exponential Growth maps, which fuels forges and makes grinding easier. Last is Infinite Regalia map, which gives strong weapons. Though I think all are obtainable one way or another, though harder to get.



  25. #30275
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    I have Golden, Exponetial, the bloodlines, and Apoth iirc. I think I have the one for Limit Breaker, but I'd have to check. I don't really want to join another forum, but would you be willing to help me on a team build if I give you peeps and their 'rents?

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Page 1211 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 211111111611201120712081209121012111212121312141215122112611311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •