View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1212 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 212111211621202120812091210121112121213121412151216122212621312 ... LastLast
Results 30,276 to 30,300 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Hey everyone! I'm back from the World Championships and it was awesome! I ended up with some cool stuff (sorry Azu they only had 5th gen plushies there), got to watch the extremely intense final matches including Hayden who won the senior VGC world finals, saw Italy pull their first win from the masters division (I can't believe how Arash won by a landslide in that game, it was awesome to watch), and I got my emerald game signed by Mr. Ishihara so this cartridge is now worth more than its weight in gold to me (it doesn't weigh much anyway lol). All in all I loved it and its gotten me sort of into the VGC meta, if anyone knows it can you tell me why they don't set up stealth rocks at all? It seems like a lot of threats like Thunderus, Zapdos, and Tornadus would take a lot of damage from it, though I guess it seems like they don't switch around as much as you would in singles.

Oh and I got two of the event Smeargles from Worlds so I can SR for a favorable nature and IVs if somebody wants one.

Glad to be back yall
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 12th August 2013 at 5:03 AM.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post

We're gonna have to wait until after the two current wars are over because of rule 12. AA vs CC is 2-2 so it shouldn't take long.
    That just means you can't have a war with more than one clan. Our post should be approved whenever a mod sees it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    I have Golden, Exponetial, the bloodlines, and Apoth iirc. I think I have the one for Limit Breaker, but I'd have to check. I don't really want to join another forum, but would you be willing to help me on a team build if I give you peeps and their 'rents?
    Limit Break is the one with ugly Ike as the picture, Rogues and Redeemers 3. I don't understand, what about a forum and team. You mean Pokemon team? Or Fire Emblem and making a Spotpass team?

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    All in all I loved it and its gotten me sort of into the VGC meta, if anyone knows it can you tell me why they don't set up stealth rocks at all? It seems like a lot of threats like Thunderus, Zapdos, and Tornadus would take a lot of damage from it, though I guess it seems like they don't switch around as much as you would in singles.

Oh and I got two of the event Smeargles from Worlds so I can SR for a favorable nature and IVs if somebody wants one.

Glad to be back yall
    Switching is much more risky in double than it is in singles, so switching is not done often enough to take up a slot for hazards. Many Pokemon change from 4 worthwhile attacks to 3 plus Protect or whatever to adjust to a strategy, so hazards don't look even less attractive to warrant a slot.

Time to showcase a bit more of what my Ninetales/Espeon core can do. Just got challenged by this guy in the Uber tier, and I took my test team for a spin, just to see how well it would hold out.

Turns out I won by only using Ninetales, Espeon, and Garchomp. The most interesting part is towards the beginning, when Ninetales really shows this guy what it's capable of.

Just a note: I bolded the best part of the battle. Enjoy!

Spoiler:- Epic Battle:

EDIT: Oh, by the way, I went up to here from just about 1000 points, after I started with this team (after a losing streak) -- (22:36:38) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 1146/92973 [1236 points / 651 battles]!
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 12th August 2013 at 5:37 AM.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Has anybody got any good gengar sets?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Has anybody got any good gengar sets?
    well you good look on smogon and then work off from that to make a unique one but im sure someone here can help you out

Depends on what you want,

Gengar @ Black Sludge
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 4HP /252SpAtk /252Spe
    -Shadow Ball
    -Disable
    -Focus Blast
    -Substitute

Gengar @ Life Orb
    EVs 4HP/ 252SpAtk/ 252Spe
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Blast
    - Pain Split
    - Substitute

Depends on what you need it to do on your team really.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Depends on what you want,

Gengar @ Black Sludge
    EVs: 4HP /252SpAtk /252Spe
    -Shadow Ball
    -Disable
    -Focus Blast
    -Substitute

Gengar @ Life Orb
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Blast
    - Pain Split
    - Substitute

Depends on what you need it to do on your team really.
    Thanks. I prefer 2, since it lets me take out blissy. Also, hope you had fun at worlds!

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Thanks. I prefer 2, since it lets me take out blissy. Also, hope you had fun at worlds!
    Thanks, I've got no problem helping people who use my favorite mon ^_^ I loved it at worlds and its really inspired me to look more into finally getting a Wi-Fi team done, although it might be kind of a waste with 6th gen coming around the corner I'd like to at least finish breeding my in-game team so Gardevoir doesn't have to keep solo carrying me in the PWT XD I'll probably participate in at least one VGC tournament next year though, its really cool meeting all types of people from around the world of different age groups and languages who enjoy the same thing as you. I met one japanese guy and while we couldn't talk much I at least managed to communicate with him some of our favorite Pokemon since I know their japanese names cuz I'm a nerd :P It was really cool to know that he loves Poliwrath as well.

Thanks, I've got no problem helping people who use my favorite mon ^_^ I loved it at worlds and its really inspired me to look more into finally getting a Wi-Fi team done, although it might be kind of a waste with 6th gen coming around the corner I'd like to at least finish breeding my in-game team so Gardevoir doesn't have to keep solo carrying me in the PWT XD I'll probably participate in at least one VGC tournament next year though, its really cool meeting all types of people from around the world of different age groups and languages who enjoy the same thing as you. I met one japanese guy and while we couldn't talk much I at least managed to communicate with him some of our favorite Pokemon since I know their japanese names cuz I'm a nerd :P It was really cool to know that he loves Poliwrath as well.
    Sounds a blast. Im also thinking of entering next years VGC. My new WI-FI team (perfect IV) is nearly complete as well.

Gengar @ Expert Belt/Life Orb
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Blast
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Ice]/Hidden Power [Fire]

This set works well as a surprise set too. Its coverage is amazing and hits really hard.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Gengar @ Expert Belt/Life Orb
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Blast
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Ice]/Hidden Power [Fire]

This set works well as a surprise set too. Its coverage is amazing and hits really hard.
    That sounds good, but I unfortunately have hidden power dark. Thank you!

Well, I think it's time I got the Golden Pack DLC. The farming on Hard is so slow, and I hear that you get 1 XP in Lunatic from SpotPass teams.
    I assume the best way of getting gold on Hard is Leif's Blade/Despoil, right?

Any other DLC that recommended? I want to get the DLC Roy & Ike, the good skills + Golden Pack & Infinite Regalia, and maybe even Apotheosis (it's the Challenge Pack thing, right?).

I really want to get an in game team done too! I've been working pretty hard with my mono fighting team, trying to get that done since it does well. It works great for singles, but I haven't tried it in doubles. VGC is a doubles only Tournament right? Or are there singles battles as well? I haven't had any experience with double battles though since Colosseum and XD came out on the GC. I might set one up on Pokemon Showdown using some of my favourites and work from there.

I have a couple of awesome ideas for something that could work in doubles, and it just so happens to include Slaking, who is a complete beast xD I'm thinking of using worry seed, to give it insomnia over Truant, and then build from there.

Edit: I made a Doubles team on Smogon, under the VGC DOUBLES 2013 tier, and this is it: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/do...c2013-44544902 I think I got lucky, but hey. I think it's a decent team. I might switch out Alakazam for Froslass, but the item clause makes it hard to decide what Pokemon to use.
    Last edited by elyk800; 12th August 2013 at 6:32 PM.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    I really want to get an in game team done too! I've been working pretty hard with my mono fighting team, trying to get that done since it does well. It works great for singles, but I haven't tried it in doubles. VGC is a doubles only Tournament right? Or are there singles battles as well? I haven't had any experience with double battles though since Colosseum and XD came out on the GC. I might set one up on Pokemon Showdown using some of my favourites and work from there.

I have a couple of awesome ideas for something that could work in doubles, and it just so happens to include Slaking, who is a complete beast xD I'm thinking of using worry seed, to give it insomnia over Truant, and then build from there.

Edit: I made a Doubles team on Smogon, under the VGC DOUBLES 2013 tier, and this is it: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/do...c2013-44544902 I think I got lucky, but hey. I think it's a decent team. I might switch out Alakazam for Froslass, but the item clause makes it hard to decide what Pokemon to use.
    that guy rage quit like no tommorow lol but i don't know much about double battles so i can't say much XD

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Well, I think it's time I got the Golden Pack DLC. The farming on Hard is so slow, and I hear that you get 1 XP in Lunatic from SpotPass teams.
    I assume the best way of getting gold on Hard is Leif's Blade/Despoil, right?

Any other DLC that recommended? I want to get the DLC Roy & Ike, the good skills + Golden Pack & Infinite Regalia, and maybe even Apotheosis (it's the Challenge Pack thing, right?).
    Leif's Blade on Donnel, if Mercenary since his Luck growth is great due to his Skill and Armsthrift so that it will hardly break, if at all. The Golden Pack also has "The Golden Gaffe", which is a map where all enemies have gold. Tougher enemies carry up to 7,000 gold, least is 1,000, so even if you're like mid-game you can still get a decent amount.

This handy link details the DLC, pricing, content, unlocks, etc. Ike would give you him and Limit Breaker, a skill most everyone should likely have if they want to do Streetpass stuff. Smash Brethren 2 and 3 give the Bride class item and Iote's Shiled (fliers get no bow weakness) respectively. Lost Bloodlines 2 and 3 gives Dread Fighter class item and Paragon (doubles EXP) respectively. Apotheosis is by itself for $2.50.

Most if not all of this isn't really needed if one is just going to play the main game with no Streetpass, but it's fun. I'm pretty sure all DLC was made after the game was made and released, so technically no one is missing out on anything by not getting DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    that guy rage quit like no tommorow lol but i don't know much about double battles so i can't say much XD
    Oh yeah he did haha I won that battle but haven't won since, and I've done 4 more battles xD I got screwed by trick room, trick, and just got beaten down in a close match lol and in the last one the guy just left, so I don't really count it. I don't know much about doubles either, but if tournaments and stuff are done with double battle format, then I need to get better at it lol but if they have single battle ones, then that is definitely my preference xD

The War thread has been approved. Good luck to everyone involved.

Edit: I won my war battle guys
    Last edited by Koume and Kotake; 13th August 2013 at 3:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    The War thread has been approved. Good luck to everyone involved.

Edit: I won my war battle guys
    I told you that you would get out of that losing streak, turns out in ended at the right moment! Congratulations, we're off to a good start!
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

Hello everyone!

Im beginning to think I'm becoming a much better competitive battler, but there is still room for improvement. I made an amazing comeback here, mainly due to a misplay http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-44696757

I battled the same guy with my psychic mono team and a copy of my WiFi team and won. Im beginning to get better now!

Important CCAT news. Please look at it if you are interested in the CCAT at all. Pertains to the CCAT as a project not just this team.

Spoiler:- CCAT:
    Reposting. I am going to vote that we start a new CCAT. I don't know how well the Hail team is going to work and it has been awhile since anything has happened to it, so I think we should just start fresh.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I love this doubles team I made! 2-0 with it so far, although I haven't tested many of the Pokemon out because the combination of Amoonguss and Archeops is destroying everybody xD http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/do...c2013-44749456

Just won my war match

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Reposting. I am going to vote that we start a new CCAT. I don't know how well the Hail team is going to work and it has been awhile since anything has happened to it, so I think we should just start fresh.
    Ah, I think I forgot to vote for this, so I'll vote that we start a new CCAT because it seems like a better idea to start fresh after all this time.

start fresh i want my pokes in there this time XD and also hail isnt likely to end well

gj 2 garnet and usa for winning their stufz

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Page 1212 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 212111211621202120812091210121112121213121412151216122212621312 ... LastLast