View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1214 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 214111411641204121012111212121312141215121612171218122412641314 ... LastLast
Results 30,326 to 30,350 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Im so sorry, but I am going to leave TEG to join TSC, where I think I can become a better competitive battler. It's been great here in TEG, and I enjoyed every single moment of it, so thanks for having me. I'll still be friends with all you guys though! Wish me luck in TSC, and I wish the best for this guild. Minedreigon, signing out.
    See ya around! Good luck at TSC, don't forget to battle me now and then to test our progression!

I was also wondering when and how I join the TEG tournaments, like the TEG seasons tournament.
    Last edited by lucarioman5; 15th August 2013 at 5:22 AM.
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

Closing votes for CCAT stuff and we are starting over.

So, I am going to start opening votes for a tier. Vote for one:
    Ubers
    OU
    UU
    RU
    NU
    LC

Once this ends, TM0verlord will take over and I will continue to update the third post. Please bold your vote.

I love UU. It is a fun tier and Kingdra just rapes.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

RU, except for Gengar and Frossy literally all of my favorite mons are RU or lower so take my biased vote.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

I vote Overused because it's what I know. Not opposed to whatever wins, and I just watch and vote (when I can be aassed to) anyway.

Voting OU

I play OU the most and feel I'd be able to contribute best that way.

So Keldeo is getting suspected. What do you guys think?

UBERS Wanna see how that would go. Anyway, how many times do I have too win a TEG tester before ranking up?
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    UBERS Wanna see how that would go. Anyway, how many times do I have too win a TEG tester before ranking up?
    You just have to accumulate the necessary points to do so, doesn't have to be against testers. Dammit, I've not done a Report since like, three fortnights .-.

Oh and the deadline will be set for three days from now. Happy voting and may the odds be ever in your vote

I vote OU. I'm more well-versed in that tier than the others.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Hey. Does anyone here use a foreign game or know anyone who does?
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

Quote Originally Posted by ColdDemise52 View Post
    what do you need cold btw just asking? and guys i fixed like 3 teams on showdown so i can battle on showdown when i get a chance and i saved the text just in case it erases again XD but going to bed night...

I vote Ou, probably the easiest for me to help with. And I think it would be best since most battles are done ou
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

I vote UU: I can't see anything more to "learn" in OU which doesn't cover old ground.

My vote goes to RU.
    All of us(maybe not Azulart, lol) should mainly know about the OU metagame, so wynaut delve into the lower tiers? Even though we have OU experienced and make a great team, we should learn more about the other tiers besides OU.

And I totally want to make team based on Gallade :]
    I would have said UU, but Froslass and Victini are suspects, lolz
    Second vote goes to NU
    No.

I thought I was going to lose this one

Despite stealth rock and sandstorm,Articuno still managed to hold its own ^ ^
    Also includes a Kricketot KO!
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 15th August 2013 at 10:58 AM.

I posted this before saying bye to Minedreigon and how I beat Yellow/Haka 3-0 and then lost to him on his other team 1-0. Then the post disappeared. I used the same team, my sand team, but he switched to a rain team to some other kind of team.
    But anyway, I did beat Yellow but I can't just leave my role of N00B Of TEG that easily. The battles were haxy in my favor. Therefore, as someone has to do it, I will still be the one and only N00B Of TEG. I would do battle reflections but since the post disappeared frankly I don't want to have to rewrite them, sorry. I did read correctly that they are optional right?
    Anyway I'm going to go beat up teams with a sand team. A sand team that has a useful flygon on it and can trash pokemon from Latias to Infernape. Now that I'm done my challenge maybe I can switch to Garchomp lol, those things beat me up but it doesn't have U-Turn... That sucks.
    Well I rambled there. See ya guys.

This was a dominating battle lol Alakazam at one HP held it's own for so long too haha! Slight misplay at the beginning because I thought that Carracosta was running a shell smash set, and it Toxic'd my Vaporeon, but I like this team too. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-45142710

Also, what is CCAT and what exactly are we voting for? I understand we are starting over and all, but I was just wondering. Don't want to vote for a tier until I know what's going on xD

EDIT: I have to post this battle as well, http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-45146843 because the guy was calling me a p***y because he couldn't beat out a standard Vaporeon set and that I suck because I had to "stall" and was "getting lucky". The only part I agree with him on is the "lucky" part because paralysis didn't really affect me as often as it could have.
    Last edited by elyk800; 15th August 2013 at 2:45 PM.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

I vote OU; the only Poke I use competitively from OU is probably Haxorus, and this way we can include Pokes from lower tiers (unless the whole team has to be from one tier? If that's the case, I say UU).

I vote OU. I would do UU, but OU gives me Dragonite. It's also one of the tiers I'm sloppy in.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

I want to ask you guys a question: what do you want out of this CCAT? Do you want to make a team to help younger/newer battlers have a solid team to start off with or a team that takes great skill and prediction to pull off, but has great surprise value? These can produce two totally different teams and can even influence the tier. Just keep this in mind throughout the process.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I would have said UU, but Froslass and Victini are suspects, lolz
    *tears of uncontrolled joy*

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    I want to ask you guys a question: what do you want out of this CCAT? Do you want to make a team to help younger/newer battlers have a solid team to start off with or a team that takes great skill and prediction to pull off, but has great surprise value? These can produce two totally different teams and can even influence the tier. Just keep this in mind throughout the process.
    I want to make a solid team that everyone can use so that whenever a member finds themselves in that tier without much experience they can pop over to the first page and find a good team to start out with. I also want to get as many people included as possible so that everyone can learn more about that tier while we discuss how to make it.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Never mind guys, I actually looked down the first page and found my answer xD personally, I say RU or UU, as those tiers have many interesting ideas and many of the pokemon in these tiers can hold their own even in OU. I am also tired of seeing the same 3-4 Pokemon on almost every OU team on PS.

I like the idea of having a team that has great surprise value that does really well. But we should also be fair to the newer less experienced battlers as well. Both ideas are sound to me, but I want to get better at my ability to predict, so having a team that requires prediction will help me get better.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdDemise52 View Post
    I have a french pokemon black 2.

Also, I vote for RU as I am currently testing out an RU team and I would like to see what other RU players use.
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

I vote for NU

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

LC!!!... no one else? thats fine............

Meh anyways I don't think we should go with a team that requires a lot of skill/prediction just so everyone can use it well. IT should have a good amount of suprise though just to keep things interesting

UU is always fun too but a lots changing

in OU we can pretty much count keldeo banned. That will make some pokes more viable again

vote: OU
    Last edited by Saph~; 15th August 2013 at 6:34 PM.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Page 1214 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 214111411641204121012111212121312141215121612171218122412641314 ... LastLast