View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1215 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 215111511651205121112121213121412151216121712181219122512651315 ... LastLast
Results 30,351 to 30,375 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

I vote ou just because its what the wars are and the war team needs some good ideas for teams
    on other news this what happens to the disbelievers of the power of T.......E........G!!!!!!!!!
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-45179031

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    I vote ou just because its what the wars are and the war team needs some good ideas for teams
    on other news this what happens to the disbelievers of the power of T.......E........G!!!!!!!!!
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-45179031

LOL wow you guys were halarious btw with the trash talking XD LAMO nice battle usa

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

Hey guys, some of you may know I was IV breeding for snorlax's and by this very day look what hatched!

Careful - Thick fat.

Max iv's in HP - Def - Speed.
    Sadly he is not worth training for competive stuff, but he does belong in my MM shinies group which makes him the 12th member

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Hey guys, some of you may know I was IV breeding for snorlax's and by this very day look what hatched!

Careful - Thick fat.

Sadly he is not worth training for competive stuff, but he does belong in my MM shinies group which makes him the 12th member
    I want to Masuda method Pokemon but...I don't have a flawless JAP Ditto to work with. I have a Jap Ditto but it makes it almost useless trying to get good IV pokes lol
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Hi guys, sorry for the inactivity. I got myself a new 3ds game and I have been real addicted to it.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."
    - Leon C. Megginson

My Pokemon X (3DS) FC: 0705-3091-6017

TEG banners are by FairyWitch. Eevee art is by Ken Sugimori.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post

Careful - Thick fat.

LOL congrats not even trying that is the best part of it XD I haven't mm in very long time but now these days im too busy for that stuff so rnging is my way to go lately fast and easier...also guys i got a eshop card today so im gunna buy dream radar so ill try to practice rnging on my 3ds to get some flawless dwf pokes I know im gunna be trolled alot XD

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

Quote Originally Posted by Allieon View Post
    Hi guys, sorry for the inactivity. I got myself a new 3ds game and I have been real addicted to it.
    It's fine. ^^

Anyone up for a battle on PS? I'll be on the xat too.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Yay, now got my Keldeos from Myrrh c:
    If anyone wants a WIFI battle, go on the xat.

PM me instead.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 16th August 2013 at 4:45 AM.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Allieon View Post
    Same here but I finally found a book series I'm into which hasn't happened in 2 years so I'm sorta binging on it. I read really fast though so I believe I'll finish it up by Sunday I think? I'll still check serebii once every 6 hours or something so feel free to vm me if you guys need anything :P

In other news Dragon type Gym Leaders should be banned, I can't get past Clair in the PWT >:^(

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Well, maybe you should use a Clefairy! *Facepalm* Yessss, I said it, lol. Seriously, if you have the NDex, do you have access to a Frosslass?
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-45304038

A battle that made me feel a little better
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Same here but I finally found a book series I'm into which hasn't happened in 2 years so I'm sorta binging on it. I read really fast though so I believe I'll finish it up by Sunday I think? I'll still check serebii once every 6 hours or something so feel free to vm me if you guys need anything :P

In other news Dragon type Gym Leaders should be banned, I can't get past Clair in the PWT >:^(
    Bring a bulky water type with Ice beam, like Vaporeon, things like that happen to everybody, I used to akways get destroyed by Alder's Volcarona, but then I brought a Cloyster with Rock blast and then it was easy. I do admit Clair is tough, especially her Kingdra IMO.
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post

Since I haven't been doing PWT since 5ever, iirc, only Cynthia's Garchomp just annoyed me. I don't remember having trouble in any other PWT leaders. Although, my pokes are RNGed, lol.
    No.

Dont worry Refreeze, in gen6 you can take revenge on her with your monotype Fairy team

No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Since I haven't been doing PWT since 5ever, iirc, only Cynthia's Garchomp just annoyed me. I don't remember having trouble in any other PWT leaders. Although, my pokes are RNGed, lol.
    I never had trouble in the PWT even before I used RNG'd Pokemon lol and having them RNG'd didn't exactly make it "easier", I'd say I had about the same difficulty, but more often than not I pulled off a win. Unless I was intentionally losing to get a shard I needed for the move tutor since I can't think of any other way to get them since I think I found them all on the field :P

If you haven't voted yet, please do. I might close it early depending on when I get home. I will not be on tomorrow. I'm going to Gen Con. I will still be accessible via Facebook, so if you really really need me, ask GTA or Drastic.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 16th August 2013 at 3:34 PM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Hey guys I am so sorry I've been gone for so long without saying anything to anyone but my laptop sort of exploded (figuratively) and I only got it back today so.....*looks at drastics new avy*ABSOL GETS AN EVO????!?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    Hey guys I am so sorry I've been gone for so long without saying anything to anyone but my laptop sort of exploded (figuratively) and I only got it back today so.....*looks at drastics new avy*ABSOL GETS AN EVO????!?!?!?!?!?
    Not exactly a new "evo" but it's more of a form change that happens in battle when it gets sent out. It's not alone, either. Lucario, Blaziken, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Mawile, and Kangaskhan get one as well. Probably more too.

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Not exactly a new "evo" but it's more of a form change that happens in battle when it gets sent out. It's not alone, either. Lucario, Blaziken, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Mawile, and Kangaskhan get one as well. Probably more too.
    yah they all look good and powerful despite not being able to hold other items but still they have good abilities my fave so far is lucario but blazikin n ampharos look good as well
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    yah they all look good and powerful despite not being able to hold other items but still they have good abilities my fave so far is lucario but blazikin n ampharos look good as well
    Indeed but my favourites are without a doubt Absol and Kangaskhan!

I gotta get my hands on a flawless Eevee with its non DW ability xD my Vaporeon trolled this guy SO hard! http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-45376563

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    I can just sense the metagame shift already. And that's EXCLUDING the introduction of the Fairy type! Absol with Magic Bounce? WHAT? I hope it gets a speed upgrade too, as well as attack.

I can just sense the metagame shift already. And that's EXCLUDING the introduction of the Fairy type! Absol with Magic Bounce? WHAT? I hope it gets a speed upgrade too, as well as attack.
    I on the other hand can already sense the bans which I agree may be necessary but that doesn't make them less boring-.-

I never had trouble in the PWT even before I used RNG'd Pokemon lol and having them RNG'd didn't exactly make it "easier", I'd say I had about the same difficulty, but more often than not I pulled off a win. Unless I was intentionally losing to get a shard I needed for the move tutor since I can't think of any other way to get them since I think I found them all on the field :P
    You can get tutor shards from the "Find Shards!" Funfest mission, they can be played in single player and you get to keep the shards you got even if you fail the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    I on the other hand can already sense the bans which I agree may be necessary but that doesn't make them less boring-.-
    I hear folks on Smogonwifi are already saying that even Ubers will be changed forever. However as for the mega formes, the only one with a reserved spot on the ban list is Blaziken which is already Uber without it's megastone. Lucario has eyebrows risen to it but the others...
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Hey everyone, I recently bought good old Heartgold again, It's my favorite game by far.
    What do you guys think about my in-game team?

- - -

Flaaffy(Light) is Modest, Aipom(Diddy) is Jolly, Bayleaf(Season) is Sassy and Nidorina(Rinoa) is Impish.

I got 3 badges but should I just skip the gym leaders and challenge the e4 right away with this l33t team? :>
    Last edited by Azulart; 16th August 2013 at 6:57 PM.

my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Page 1215 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 215111511651205121112121213121412151216121712181219122512651315 ... LastLast