View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1216 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 216111611661206121212131214121512161217121812191220122612661316 ... LastLast
Results 30,376 to 30,400 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Hey everyone, I recently bought good old Heartgold again, It's my favorite game by far.
    What do you guys think about my in-game team?

- - -

Flaaffy is Modest, Aipom is Jolly, Bayleaf is Sassy and Nidorina is Impish.

I got 3 badges but should I just skip the gym leaders and challenge the e4 right away with this l33t team? :>
    The team looks nice, you got nice natures on all 4 of your pokes.
    And why is Ampharos so famous in HGSS? Lol.
    No.

I mind Natures even for in-game. If I don't I cannot play it with joy lol..
    (Thank you Competive pokemon brain -_-) When you start playing competive you cannot live with bad IV's or bad nature mons lol

Yeah Ampharos is very famous in HHGS, its a good pok caught very early on.
    Then he just kinda sticks there in your team.

Appreciate the comment drastic!

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Recent Hatch:

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    I hear folks on Smogonwifi are already saying that even Ubers will be changed forever. However as for the mega formes, the only one with a reserved spot on the ban list is Blaziken which is already Uber without it's megastone. Lucario has eyebrows risen to it but the others...
    I think Absol will finnaly rise to at least OU.Think about.With Magic Bounce very few walls can stand it's way.Swords Dance+Sucker Punch/NightSlash+Superpower+Psycho Cut.Blissey and Chansey can only switch or use Seismic Toss untill Absol gets bored and OHKOes them with Superpower.Sableye same story but different moves.Jellicent's best hope is to get lucky with Scaldburn and hope Absol doesn't OHKO at 0+atk.Tyranitar will die on first turn to Superpower unless it's holding Focus Sash or Chople berry and even then it can't take a 2+Superpower.And although Absol probably won't be able to set up on Skarmory because of it's high defense and Brave Bird if it's out before Skarmory it doesn't have to worry about being phazed and can simply two hit ko skar.
    EDIT:That is assuming Gmaefreak doesn't f*** up it's stats and give it like 10 speed-.-
    Last edited by B.B.King; 16th August 2013 at 8:13 PM.

I mind Natures even for in-game. If I don't I cannot play it with joy lol..
    (Thank you Competive pokemon brain -_-) When you start playing competive you cannot live with bad IV's or bad nature mons lol

Yeah Ampharos is very famous in HHGS, its a good pok caught very early on.
    Then he just kinda sticks there in your team.

Appreciate the comment drastic!
    I don't try to mind the natures, but I hate it when I see a Modest Haxorus ;-;

I do agree about Ampharos, I've used him on my first run of Heartgold, and I like Thunder Wave :]
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    I can just sense the metagame shift already. And that's EXCLUDING the introduction of the Fairy type! Absol with Magic Bounce? WHAT? I hope it gets a speed upgrade too, as well as attack.
    i heard absol's attack n speed have increased, i like that ability on him we needed something besides the few we got now
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    i heard absol's attack n speed have increased, i like that ability on him we needed something besides the few we got now
    Depending on how much it's speed has increased I fear they might've made it too good.I just know it's going to be Uber which sucks because it looks so freaking cool T_T
    EDIT:Also on related news my favourite type is now Dark,
    Last edited by B.B.King; 16th August 2013 at 8:31 PM.

Dont worry Refreeze, in gen6 you can take revenge on her with your monotype Fairy team
    Oh yeah, Psychic/Fairy Gardevoir is gonna be a blast, she really deserves the upgrade, I can't wait for gen 6 to finally come around so I can see the exciting new changes

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Oh yeah, Psychic/Fairy Gardevoir is gonna be a blast, she really deserves the upgrade, I can't wait for gen 6 to finally come around so I can see the exciting new changes
    Just a month and a half, Refreeze. I'm counting down the days! And counting down the days till the puck drops too, it's almost hockey season here haha
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Hey guys can a mod/owner come to the xat and member me?Please?

Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    Depending on how much it's speed has increased I fear they might've made it too good.I just know it's going to be Uber which sucks because it looks so freaking cool T_T
    EDIT:Also on related news my favourite type is now Dark,
    i have a feeling they all will be uber, even mawile if i'm correct has a 570 attack power with huge power n that's not counting if it's attack goes up but not sure if i got that right
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    Hey guys can a mod/owner come to the xat and member me?Please?
    I just pop on B.B. Im coming on soon to member you if no one is there...

I really want to use these Mega forms and I hope only allowing One per team will help balance them out some... I really want this to possible >.> I don't want something knew that game freak adds to be too over-powered...

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

These mega forms almost turned me off completely to the game. Give the pokemon evolutions, don't ruin the game with mega forms. Blaziken is ALREADY banned in the official tournament style. WHY give him a mega form? Mewtwo is THE most powerful pokemon in the game. WHY MEGAFORM? Don't fix what's not broken.

/end rant
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    I still have a feeling Gardevoir won't be that good, but at the very least it's getting a new niche. I heard of someone using one with synchronize to copy Chlorophyl and revenge kill Venusaur with it's psychic STAB before, though, so that with it's dragon slaying abilities may be enough reason to use it as a revenge killer over Alakazam...
    Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Just a month and a half, Refreeze. I'm counting down the days! And counting down the days till the puck drops too, it's almost hockey season here haha
    For some reason, I was thinking October came after August, and that it'd come out next month. Then I remembered that there was September between the two....

I'm really getting too impatient here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdDemise52 View Post
    These mega forms almost turned me off completely to the game. Give the pokemon evolutions, don't ruin the game with mega forms. Blaziken is ALREADY banned in the official tournament style. WHY give him a mega form? Mewtwo is THE most powerful pokemon in the game. WHY MEGAFORM? Don't fix what's not broken.

/end rant
    Mewtwo used to be the most powerful pokemon. Now in days it's facing too much competition for that role, and it almost certainly goes to Kyogre competitively. Stat wise, Arceus and the Kyurem forms are both more powerful then it, even if the later two are hindered by typing.

And pokemon doesn't make the games with competitiveness in mind, so Blaziken probably won't be too OP. It's probably rather spend that turn swords dancing anyway. Also, if Blaziken gets one, I'll bet all starters will have a mega evolution, just for the equal treatment.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 17th August 2013 at 5:42 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-45259022

All I can say: hax hax hax hax hax hax hax

Btw, I applied a while ago and I wasn't added on the member's list. :c You even said I was accepted before...
    I made a forum! The Pokeathlon Forums. Come and join today!

Also, check out my club on Marriland.

They certainly don't care about competitiveness, but I'm saying that they should take into account what's going on still.

Mewtwo is the best. His move set and capability is unmatched thanks to Psystrike. KING OF POKEMON!
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

They most likely don't even care about compteitive. The closest thing is Nintendo rules on irl tournaments and flat rules.

I really wouldn't say Mewtwo is the best pokemon. Zachmac is pretty correct. Kyogre is the King of Ubers. Just the fact it gets like 45% of usage in Ubers speaks to itself. Using Water Spout(full HP) with Specs is just terrifying. And add Rain, iirc, Ferrothorn and Blobs are like 2HKO. If not, 3HKO. It is also a nice revenge killer with Water Spout. Makes Palkia even more terrifying. Kingdra, Ludicolo, Omastar, and Kabutops gets double speed.

The second best(maybe even tie with Kyogre) is Arceus. It could be any of the 17 types. Ranges to EKiller, Calm Mind, and Bulky. You would always want a check/counter to Arceus(mainly EKiller) JUST because it CAN single handedly sweep once it gets a SD up.

But it doesn't mean Mewtwo sucks, it is a force to be reckoned with. But the true kings of Ubers are Kyogre and Arceus.

To me, top 4 best pokemon in Ubers is Kyogre, Arceus, Genesect, and Mewtwo.
    I can't think of the 5th, but it's a toss up between Palkia, Groudon, any other Ubers that's great I can't of atm.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 17th August 2013 at 6:36 AM.
    No.

Y'all are high as a kite.

MEWTWO4LIFE!

Of course I'm just kidding. I realize he's not the best in all situations, but he is certainly top 5. And just because one thing is "Meta" doesn't make it best. It makes it most popular, which usually means the kids who can't think for themselves go on the interwebs and find a guide that they copy.

Yes, Mewtwo is top 5(I edited my post) imo in Ubers. But Genesect takes 3rd place and Mewtwo 4th.
    Genesect is still one of the best Scarfers in the game(if only 100 base speed...) and good on basically on any team.
    Mewtwo is just pretty good all around.

If there is a knowledgable Uber player that plays a lot, you can criticized I'm missing something. (:
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdDemise52 View Post

/end rant
    Agreed, I actually run back to HHG lol.

Anyway, I assume that every competive pokemon team will include 1 megaevo.
    In terms this wil be like " The powerhouse of your team" with the opposite team also holding an powerhouse
    this might somehow balance it. But not for me, I don't believe in overpowering poks is a good thing.

If smogon gives us a free-megaevo tier, I'm statisfied.
    Last edited by Azulart; 17th August 2013 at 1:19 PM.

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Recent Hatch:

Agreed, I actually run back to HHG lol.

Anyway, I assume that every competive pokemon team will include 1 megaevo.
    In terms this wil be like " The powerhouse of your team" with the opposite team also holding an powerhouse
    this might somehow balance it. But not for me, I don't believe in overpowering poks is a good thing.

If smogon gives us a free-megaevo tier, I'm statisfied.
    I'm not sure if it's true or not, but...

You need to take into account that to MegaEvolve, it needs to hold a stone. So no good stuff such as Life Orb, Leftover, Scarf, etc.
    If it's true, the only way to heal back is by Wish, Roost(and the likes), and draining moves. Toxic and Leech Seed makes it even worse(not for MegaAbsol). I can just see Blaziken just dieing way too fast.

Unless I know more about MegaEvos, Regular > Mega.
    No.

If they didn't care about Competitive, then they wouldn't have made Fairy type. Their whole basis was that they were going to balance the types. Just saying. They do think of stuff for competitive. We remember all the crap that they don't do, like Flare Blitz, but we hardly ever give them credit for the cool stuff they to pokemon, such as creating Psyshock and giving Mewtwo Psystrike. Just sayin'. THey can't be THAT oblivious to it.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Now, if only they'll give Flare Blitz to Flareon, that thing will actually see some sort of a spotlight.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Now, if only they'll give Flare Blitz to Flareon, that thing will actually see some sort of a spotlight.
    I'm afraid Flareon needs alot more than just Flare Blitz to at least reach UU which sucks cause Flareon is one of my favourite pokemons

At least Flareon would get a boost with Flare Blitz that would possibly get it into RU although it would need a way to punch through Camerupt.

Also, WOOT Hidden Grotto RNG is easy!
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Page 1216 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 216111611661206121212131214121512161217121812191220122612661316 ... LastLast