View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1217 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 217111711671207121312141215121612171218121912201221122712671317 ... LastLast
Results 30,401 to 30,425 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

I wonder if Agility would also be suitable for Flareon. I would think so, because the Eeveelutions are made to all look rather nimble.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I wonder if Agility would also be suitable for Flareon. I would think so, because the Eeveelutions are made to all look rather nimble.
    It has Flame charge actually, same idea better purpose perhaps.
    Could work with an Baton pass set too
    Last edited by Azulart; 17th August 2013 at 11:41 PM.

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Recent Hatch:

Technically, through a fourth gen glitch, Flareon can get Flare Blitz. It requires a 3rd gen Eevee/flareon with Mimic.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Now this is interesting. How does one pull that off?
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Now this is interesting. How does one pull that off?
    Something called the mimic glitch, although I imagine Gamefreak would ban them as illegal pokemon if the move mimic glitched doesn't learn the glitched move legally.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Hey everyone. What do you think of the possible pokémon game for Wii U. I really don't mind if its like another Battle Revolution/Stadium or Colleseum/XD. All I care about is getting that game....if it IS real
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: Water
    Opponent's Name: Drastic
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 6-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 37
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 28
    Any improvements for opponent: Skarm is really your only reliable defensive Pokemon.
    Any improvements for yourself: Better way to deal with Skarm
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Haxed him a fair amount, but it wasn't the difference between W/L

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Hey everyone. What do you think of the possible pokémon game for Wii U. I really don't mind if its like another Battle Revolution/Stadium or Colleseum/XD. All I care about is getting that game....if it IS real
    I really, really, REALLY hope it's a new game for the Orre region. I would be so happy. I love Orre.

Do you guys think Keldeo should be banned?

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    Not with a movepool nearly as dry as the Sahara Desert!
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

I honestly think that Terrakion has more justification to be banned than Keldeo. The latter is easier to check, easier to predict, and easier to counter. Why are they worrying about THAT thing anyway? It usually only nets one kill per game, unless it's in very capable hands.
    ------------
    ----------------

From what I see in the Smogon Forums...
    Keldeo > Terrakion to being bannable is that Keldeo is neutral to the common priorities(Mach Punch and Bullet Punch) while Terrakion is weak to those. Keldeo's Hydro Pump in the rain is too powerful and can 2HKO(iirc) the entire tier with just Hydro Pump. It could always be the EBelt Keld with HP Bug and Celebi is destroyed. But once you know it's HP Bug, and you have Jellicent, it walls it hard. But some other partners for Keldeo is TTar, which can Pursuit/Crunch Keldeo's counters, like Latias and Jellicent. Also while Terrakion has somewhat of a hard time with Physical Walls(that isn't the Rock Gem set), Keldeo doesn't mind the Special Walls with Secret Swords, which makes the Blobs obsolete. And Sand only makes Terrakion's SpDef rise up and not raising up any power while Keldeo has Rain Boosted Hydro Pump.

@DK, the scarf heatran team is a sh1tty team, I should delete it, LOL.
    No.

That last footage (Lucario Vs. Blaziken) looks funny; is that part of X/Y?

1) Hello.
    2) Kyogre is ridiculously tough to destroy, but with 90 speed I can just Seed Flare it with Shaymin Sky. My main defense for Kyogre is SD EQ on Arceus-Steel. He can survive 1 hit at 60% HP or so from a neutral Water Spout after a neutral Earthquake, just hit Kyogre again and then heal up. It works brilliantly.
    3) I heard Froslass was banned from UU. Congrats Froslass, you are BL material now.
    4) Yeah, the flareon glitch is completed by getting a FRLG Eevee, giving it Mimic, migrating it to DPPT and getting a ditto and a charizard with Flare Blitz and whatever else you might like on your flareon. Go into a double battle, Eevee and Ditto go first, ditto transforms, Eevee mimics Transform, switch out Ditto for Charizard, get Eevee to use Transform on Charizard, Eevee keeps Charizard' s moves, evolve to Flareon, Flareon is useful.
    5) I do think Keldeo should be banned. It is a killer with Rain boost Hydro Pump and Secret Sword. The only things that imo counter it well are Toxicroak and Jellicent. Terrakion with a scarf can't knock it out. However, the problem is Keldeo may not have enough skill for Ubers.
    6) I caught up lol. Is anyone up for a battle?

Luckily for me, I've got a FireRed game! XD

And the Eevee will be able to learn Dragon Dance as well this way, right?

EDIT: As for Keldeo not being tough enough for Ubers but not OU, take Blaziken as a case in point. They saw no problem in banning it and it likely stinks in Ubers.
    ------------
    ----------------

I'm pretty sure one needs to use Rage during the battle too, I don't exactly remember how it's done.....at least it's how i did it in HG. Maybe Rage was just a coincidence or something, I can check.

EDIT: Yeah, Charizard needs to have Rage and it can get it as Charmander from R/S/E, according to a youtube video.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 18th August 2013 at 7:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    From what I see in the Smogon Forums...
    Keldeo > Terrakion to being bannable is that Keldeo is neutral to the common priorities(Mach Punch and Bullet Punch) while Terrakion is weak to those. Keldeo's Hydro Pump in the rain is too powerful and can 2HKO(iirc) the entire tier with just Hydro Pump. It could always be the EBelt Keld with HP Bug and Celebi is destroyed. But once you know it's HP Bug, and you have Jellicent, it walls it hard. But some other partners for Keldeo is TTar, which can Pursuit/Crunch Keldeo's counters, like Latias and Jellicent. Also while Terrakion has somewhat of a hard time with Physical Walls(that isn't the Rock Gem set), Keldeo doesn't mind the Special Walls with Secret Swords, which makes the Blobs obsolete. And Sand only makes Terrakion's SpDef rise up and not raising up any power while Keldeo has Rain Boosted Hydro Pump.

@DK, the scarf heatran team is a sh1tty team, I should delete it, LOL.
    May I perhaps see said team because I have a scarftran team ive been working on and honestly I love the set itself so unexpected and fun taking out lead sr chomp

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    I see no reason for that. :\

Never noticed Keldeo doing much of anything in OU.
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

Keldeo is the reason I'm having to choose one of my pokemon to make a counter just for him. I have no water resistances but after you get past the point that Keldeo is a monster on the most common weather my team is okay I guess lol. Darn sand team, the only downside is that it struggles with that stupid rain. I like the offense though. Anyway I have seen so many teams that struggle with Swords Dance Garchomp so I invested on putting him on the team
    Sorry if I'm a bit rambly (I guess the word is rambly) today. I'm going to make a team with no weather fora change with swords dance Scizor, Breloom and Garchomp because all three of them are monsters lol. See ya~

The fact that Keldeo+TTar pretty much can destroy teams by themselves is annoying. TTar just has to beat the Lati twins and eliminate Jellicent and you're good pretty much. Just use HP[Bug]/Hp[Ice] and go to town on would be counter. Sub+3 attacks also gets past Jellicent and hits Latios hard. The funny thing is, if you are facing a rain team, once TTar does its work, you can just lose the weather war and soam boosted Hydro Pump. Granted, this might not work every game, but Keldeo is so good. I don't think it is ban worthy as it really wants 4 or 5 attacks while having Choice Scarf's speed without being choiced locked, but so do a lot of pokemon lol If it got a Dragon Dance equivalent for Special, it would be so deadly. Jelli walls it, but can't do much besides burn/toxic it, but most run W-o-W instead of Toxic. And I know that Specs, and maybe even Scarfed, HP[Ghost/Electric/Grass] 2HKO's Jellicent. Keldeo's destructive power is based on which Hidden Power it is running. It is something that every team needs to counter, but it isn't over-centralizing like Genesect and it has a decent list of counters, but it is a HUGE what if game with guessing the HP type. I personally don't think it needs to be banned, but I wouldn't really be sad if it did. The most saddening thing is that I haven't really gotten to use one to the fullest effect yet. Sub+3 attacks is pretty fun though.

OH! I forgot about the CCAT until now >.> Busy weekend...
        Spoiler:- Tier!!!:

Time to nominate playstyles! This is the time to choose whether or not we have weather. For example, you can nominate Sun Stall specifically or just Stall and we can add weather later if we deem it best for the team later. If that needs better explaining, let me know.

Side Note: I'd like to remind everyone to keep in mind our purpose for this team. We don't need to decide this now, heck it could go unannounced throughout the whole process, but try to keep in mind if you want this team to be more advanced, such as Risk vs Reward, or safer for newer players. This decision never has to be stated (although we can agree at some point), but could be decided by a pokemon going through and being added to the team, such as a Healing Wish Jchi, for example, would push the team towards more advanced. Again, just something to keep in mind during the process.

I am determined to see this one through and I even want to take it to the RMT stage and such. With TM0's and I's combined help, this should be easily accomplished and I hope this will be a fun team building process and we can just enjoy making a team together. :3
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 19th August 2013 at 4:08 AM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

dang i had the most horrible team earlier that i battle with shayminslicker i think i finally got together XD that is what you get when you through it together in like 2 minutes XD and without thinking LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    The fact that Keldeo+TTar pretty much can destroy teams by themselves is annoying. TTar just has to beat the Lati twins and eliminate Jellicent and you're good pretty much. Just use HP[Bug]/Hp[Ice] and go to town on would be counter. Sub+3 attacks also gets past Jellicent and hits Latios hard. The funny thing is, if you are facing a rain team, once TTar does its work, you can just lose the weather war and soam boosted Hydro Pump. Granted, this might not work every game, but Keldeo is so good. I don't think it is ban worthy as it really wants 4 or 5 attacks while having Choice Scarf's speed without being choiced locked, but so do a lot of pokemon lol If it got a Dragon Dance equivalent for Special, it would be so deadly. Jelli walls it, but can't do much besides burn/toxic it, but most run W-o-W instead of Toxic. And I know that Specs, and maybe even Scarfed, HP[Ghost/Electric/Grass] 2HKO's Jellicent. Keldeo's destructive power is based on which Hidden Power it is running. It is something that every team needs to counter, but it isn't over-centralizing like Genesect and it has a decent list of counters, but it is a HUGE what if game with guessing the HP type. I personally don't think it needs to be banned, but I wouldn't really be sad if it did. The most saddening thing is that I haven't really gotten to use one to the fullest effect yet. Sub+3 attacks is pretty fun though.

OH! I forgot about the CCAT until now >.> Busy weekend...
        Spoiler:- Tier!!!:

Time to nominate playstyles! This is the time to choose whether or not we have weather. For example, you can nominate Sun Stall specifically or just Stall and we can add weather later if we deem it best for the team later. If that needs better explaining, let me know.

Side Note: I'd like to remind everyone to keep in mind our purpose for this team. We don't need to decide this now, heck it could go unannounced throughout the whole process, but try to keep in mind if you want this team to be more advanced, such as Risk vs Reward, or safer for newer players. This decision never has to be stated (although we can agree at some point), but could be decided by a pokemon going through and being added to the team, such as a Healing Wish Jchi, for example, would push the team towards more advanced. Again, just something to keep in mind during the process.

I am determined to see this one through and I even want to take it to the RMT stage and such. With TM0's and I's combined help, this should be easily accomplished and I hope this will be a fun team building process and we can just enjoy making a team together. :3
    I think we should utilize a team to counter weather. Counters with either Cloud Nine, maybe (just a suggestion). And include other pokes to counter all the various weather teams. Especially since they are so prominent it may be a fun/interesting idea.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    I think we should utilize a team to counter weather. Counters with either Cloud Nine, maybe (just a suggestion). And include other pokes to counter all the various weather teams. Especially since they are so prominent it may be a fun/interesting idea.
    I'd also like a weather counter team, or a team that could abuse all sorts of weather, like having a pokemon eith solaream to abuse sun and a pokemon with blizzard to abuse hail, I'm not aure i it would work out well, but you guys are all here to voice tour opinions. Also, if I recall correctly, Cloud Nine isn't as useful as the description says.
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

For now I say something with Hail, I dunno about play-style or anything, I think I can get behind whatever is suggested either way.

Re-read, changing suggestion thing to simply weather
    Last edited by Myrrh; 19th August 2013 at 7:15 AM.

I think we should pick the Pokemon(s) we want to build the team around before we pick the playstyle, and definitely should wait on the weather.

I vote Balanced and we pick weather later.

Castform on all teams. Go.
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

Page 1217 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 217111711671207121312141215121612171218121912201221122712671317 ... LastLast