View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1222 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 222112211721212121812191220122112221223122412251226123212721322 ... LastLast
Results 30,526 to 30,550 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    My favorite characters to play with are probably: Jiggz and C.Falcon. (Marth and Fox are also one of my standards but gets boring after a while)
    I use to be very competive with super smash brawl, I was even once on smash.org doing competive matches with peeps all around the world, it was fun xD

We should battle sometime with a group if that is possible, idk if they are more Smash players here though.
    Jigglypuffs can be dangerous-horrific skyward spike if you happen to be on the receiving end of it.

I still play occasionally with friends-it's one of those games that never grows old.
    It'd be fun to have a match sometime: I play a good Sheik,Toon link and Pit amongst others.
    But hey,I doubt I'll be good as anybody here ^ ^
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 24th August 2013 at 8:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Jigglypuffs can be dangerous-horrific skyward spike if you happen to be on the receiving end of it.

I still play occasionally with friends-it's one of those games that never grows old.
    It'd be fun to have a match sometime: I play a good Sheik,Toon link and Pit amongst others.
    But hey,I doubt I'll be good as anybody here ^ ^
    jiggz arent that bad. They are slow on speed but they hit a little to hard IMO. As for my favorite Player. I like to play as Pit and Ike. Pit is just fun cause he has like 3 different types of deflecting. xD Ike may be slow but he hsa immense power.

Oh and this batter. I shouldnt of won l: But that Mana http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle-46999303

Yeah, I actually use Ike most of the time (started using C. Falcon, 'cause he's got fun taunts & combos), and I just tanked Marth's FS (he says 'Katsu!', right?) with Aether. My bro plays Marth, and he has got himself killed a few times from the sides of the stages, haha. He also plays as Pit, and goddamn, it's annoying; 'Nice try! Nice try!'.

I mainly play with Ike and Toon Link, and want to get better with Sheik and Link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOfcsqUlOG0

Hey guys! I was breeding some scythers and look what hatched!

Shiny Female Scyther
    Nature: Jolly
    Abillity: Swarm
    IV's: 31/31/28-29/12/16/31
    Egg moves: Reversal - Counter - Endure

Keep it scyther or make it a golden scizor ?

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Recent Hatch:

Hey guys! I was breeding some scythers and look what hatched!

Shiny Female Scyther
    Nature: Jolly
    Abillity: Swarm
    IV's: 31/31/28-29/12/16/31
    Egg moves: Reversal - Counter - Endure

Keep it scyther or make it a golden scizor ?
    Wow, nice; I was breeding for a Scyther not too long ago. Personally, I'd go for a golden Scizor, unless you already have one; I find Scyther's shiny form to be un-noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Wow, nice; I was breeding for a Scyther not too long ago. Personally, I'd go for a golden Scizor, unless you already have one; I find Scyther's shiny form to be un-noticeable.
    True, honestly I somehow prefer the orginal one over it.
    But it gives a kick though having him shiny, I found him one of the best designed pokemon Gamefreak ever made.

Oh and if you need a scyther, feel free to ask.
    I got some in stock
    Last edited by Azulart; 24th August 2013 at 11:23 PM.

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Recent Hatch:

True, honestly I somehow prefer the orginal one over it.
    But it gives a kick though having him shiny, I found him one of the best designed pokemon Gamefreak ever made.

Oh and if you need a scyther, feel free to ask.
    I got some in stock

Haha, it's okay; I got the one I wanted from breeding (evolved it into a Scizor), and I had two or three left over, so I'm also going to train a Scyther.
    Thanks for offering, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Voting will end Saturday sometime. I'll probably keep to this deadline and not end it early because life will get in the way otherwise lol
    Either I am going to make a liar of myself, or I am sticking to the deadline, it depends on how you intemperate that sentence...

Pure Offense: 5
    Balanced: 3
    Sand Balance: 3
    Weatherless Balance: 1
    Semi-Stall: 1

Pure Offense wins. Pure Offense insinuates that the whole team is built around sweepers that weaken counters, but do not need Dual Screens (like HO). This allows allows us to have SR and Spikes and such, but we do not need all three (or even Spikes if it is deemed unnecessary). So, it is time to start nominating pokemon!

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Breloom@Life Orb
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    - Spore
    - Swords Dance
    - Bullet Seed
    - Mach Punch

By far one of my favorite sweepers in the OU metagame. If given a chance to Swords Dance and counters are weaken, you are most likely going to win, and some people I battled with my Loom team can agree on this.
    Lets start talking about the set. I chose Adamant > Jolly since most of the time, you will just Mach Punch. Ability is obvious, to power up Mach Punch and Bullet Seed. Life Orb just makes it scarier. Spore IS one of the best moves in the game. Swords Dance just made its Attack power to insane levels. Bullet Seed and Mach Punch are just STAB moves and the latter is for priority.
    For one thing, It would really love some Rocks and Spikes support to make those 2HKOs to OHKOs

#Breloom4President2013
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 25th August 2013 at 12:24 AM.
    No.

I recommend heatran if we're using Breloom because they have good synergy. I don't really know what set since I rarely use Heatran but since I see that Breloom set has speed priority I recommend a standard offensive set.

Heatran @ Air Baloon/ Leftovers (Whicever fits with the team better)
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: FlashFire
    EVs: 252 SpAtk/ 4SpD/ 252 Spe
    - Fire Blast
    - Earth Power
    - HP Ice/Grass
    - SR/ Toxic/ Taunt

Again whichever works better for the team in general, its hard to tell right now with only one other mon but Breloom might need SR support to confirm those kills

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

One pokemon at a time.
    Besides i think we should go for our lead first ~ A solid lead to get rocks up would be.... :

Mr.Cuddles (Terrakion) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
    Jolly Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Stone Edge
    - Close Combat
    - Taunt

Solid lead. Prevents hazards from going up with taunt. Sets SR up 99% of the time. Works well on pure offensive bring good offensive presence powerful dual stabs. It's a champion.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post

Breloom@Life Orb
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    - Spore
    - Swords Dance
    - Bullet Seed
    - Mach Punch

By far one of my favorite sweepers in the OU metagame. If given a chance to Swords Dance and counters are weaken, you are most likely going to win, and some people I battled with my Loom team can agree on this.
    Lets start talking about the set. I chose Adamant > Jolly since most of the time, you will just Mach Punch. Ability is obvious, to power up Mach Punch and Bullet Seed. Life Orb just makes it scarier. Spore IS one of the best moves in the game. Swords Dance just made its Attack power to insane levels. Bullet Seed and Mach Punch are just STAB moves and the latter is for priority.
    For one thing, It would really love some Rocks and Spikes support to make those 2HKOs to OHKOs

#Breloom4President2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph~ View Post
    One pokemon at a time.
    Besides i think we should go for our lead first ~ A solid lead to get rocks up would be.... :

Mr.Cuddles (Terrakion) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
    Jolly Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Stone Edge
    - Close Combat
    - Taunt

Solid lead. Prevents hazards from going up with taunt. Sets SR up 99% of the time. Works well on pure offensive bring good offensive presence powerful dual stabs. It's a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    I recommend heatran if we're using Breloom because they have good synergy. I don't really know what set since I rarely use Heatran but since I see that Breloom set has speed priority I recommend a standard offensive set.

Heatran @ Air Baloon/ Leftovers (Whicever fits with the team better)
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: FlashFire
    EVs: 252 SpAtk/ 4SpD/ 252 Spe
    - Fire Blast
    - Earth Power
    - HP Ice/Grass
    - SR/ Toxic/ Taunt

Again whichever works better for the team in general, its hard to tell right now with only one other mon but Breloom might need SR support to confirm those kills
    K these are all cute choices but let's bring in the big guns.

Haxorus @ Draco Plate
    EVs: 4HP/252 ATK/252 SPE
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    -Dragon Dance
    -Taunt
    -Outrage
    -Earthquake/Superpower/Low Kick

Now we're talking!With an ATK of 432 without any boosts Haxorus can almost sweep an entire team by himself without even needing a DD specially with Draco Plate boosting it's already powerful Outrage.Dragon Dance not only gives Haxorus a nice Speed boost but it also increases it's Attack to a devastating........high number(didn't bother to count ^^")Taunt will stop certain walls from phazing it or using moves like ThunderWave or Toxic which would otherwise prevent Haxorus from sweeping(also the reason why it doesn't have Lum Berry).Outrage after 1 DD will kill anything that isn't a steel type.The last move is a choice between coverage and reliability.Although Earthquake will do constant damage to any non-flying type Low Kick and Superpower allow Haxorus to hit Skarmory and Air Baloon Heatran (although Adamant Draco Plate +1 Outrage should do quite the damage already)
        Spoiler:- I was bored so I did some calcs:

Last edited by B.B.King; 25th August 2013 at 1:43 AM.

I don't have a fancy picture, but I'm just goin to leave my suggestion here...

Skarmory @ Custap Berry
    252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Jolly
    Sturdy
    - Stealth Rock
    - Spikes
    - Brave Bird
    - Taunt

This is one of the best leads for Offense as it can easily get SR and one layer of Spikes up against anything lacking Taunt. This automatically gives the team an edge as 2HKO's can easily turn into OHKOs and Brave Bird can still hit like a truck when needed, such as against lead Adamant Looms. Taunt stops slower mons from getting SR up and the Berry allows for Sturdy to acctivate and easily get an extra layer of Spikes or a rouge Brave Bird to dent some things. While this isn't a fearsome sweeper, it is a great lead that provides AR and spikes really early in the match and is one of the best Custap Leads. With Taunt and Brave Bird, it isn't even set-up bait. It could even set up AR and break DNite's multiscale with Brave bird before it dies and allow Mamo to revenge kill (just as an example).

I also just wanted to say that at 6+ Haxorus ohkoes everything in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    I also just wanted to say that at 6+ Haxorus ohkoes everything in the game.
    So does a lot of things at +6. If anyone lets you set up to +6, then they deserve to be swept. Saying that that something sweeps at +6 is like saying tha Magikarp is good cause of Belly Drum Smeargle baton passings boosts >.>

So does a lot of things at +6. If anyone lets you set up to +6, then they deserve to be swept. Saying that that something sweeps at +6 is like saying tha Magikarp is good cause of Belly Drum Smeargle baton passings boosts >.>
    Easy there.It was just a joke.
    BTW totally unrelated(really just a fun fact) Double Dance Terrakion doesn't OHKO everything in the game.It gets stopped by big bad Golurk x)

BTW totally unrelated(really just a fun fact) Double Dance Terrakion doesn't OHKO everything in the game.It gets stopped by big bad Golurk x)
    Actually, a lot of Terrakion's checks/counters loiter the lower tiers, Tangrowth is another although I'd be weary if Terrakion has Swords Dance.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

*Gets a bag of popcorn*

Anyways, I've never been in a CCT before so I'm sorry if I get the general process wrong, the way I make teams tends to be a bit different than this =/

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Actually, a lot of Terrakion's checks/counters loiter the lower tiers, Tangrowth is another although I'd be weary if Terrakion has Swords Dance.
    I meant at 6+
    Which is funny because even Zweilous is unstopable with those stats.(though only because of Hustle)

I meant at 6+
    Which is funny because even Zweilous is unstopable with those stats.(though only because of Hustle)
    Until you miss lol But I dis love abusing Hone Claws Ninjask + Zweilious.

Until Stone Edge Crits.

Until you miss lol But I dis love abusing Hone Claws Ninjask + Zweilious.

Until Stone Edge Crits.
    With great power comes crappy accuracy and bs hax!

With great power comes crappy accuracy and bs hax!
    Then Saph is the greatest power anyone has ever known! I'm up for a battle with someone if anyone wants. I'm on as TEGYellow on Showdown

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-47069468

Lost to B.B. I need to rewatch it, but the Tran did some nice mind tricks.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 25th August 2013 at 3:28 AM.

Then Saph is the greatest power anyone has ever known! I'm up for a battle with someone if anyone wants. I'm on as TEGYellow on Showdown

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-47069468

Lost to B.B. I need to rewatch it, but the Tran did some nice mind tricks.
    <3 you know it. also haxorus2slow. as it is still outsped by scarf mons with high base speed at +2(IIRC)

Quote Originally Posted by Saph~ View Post
    <3 you know it. also haxorus2slow. as it is still outsped by scarf mons with high base speed at +2(IIRC)
    Um. Unless you are running Scarfed Ninjask, Lastios and even Alakazam are still outsped by +2 Adamant Haxorus. Haxorus just really wants too many moves. It wants Double Dance + Taunt and Outrage, Dragon Claw/Dual Chop, Aqua Tail (if rain), Superpower (if no rain), and Earthquake.

Haxy just never worked for me idk why. guess i recalled incorrectly tho lol

fun match sorta. god people on ps get mad EZ
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-47084358
    Last edited by Saph~; 25th August 2013 at 4:55 AM.

Page 1222 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 222112211721212121812191220122112221223122412251226123212721322 ... LastLast