View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1223 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 223112311731213121912201221122212231224122512261227123312731323 ... LastLast
Results 30,551 to 30,575 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

I nominate one of my new favorite pokemon, Virizion!

Virizion with Life Orb
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
    Jolly Nature
    - Close Combat
    - Leaf Blade
    - Swords Dance
    - Stone Edge

I love her because she is pretty fast and can be incredibly strong. She covers a good base of commonly found pokemon in OU, and with one OU can commonly sweep with a little prep. I chose Jolly on her to give her more base speed, trying to keep her ahead of the game. I am thinking the life orb will give her that extra boost in case you are in a pinch and can't quite swords dance set up.

I'm still pretty new to this, but I hope I nominated this beauty right!
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 HP / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Recover
    - Reflect Type

Mmmk, meet Reflect Type Latias.

Why Reflect type? Well, you know how CM Latias always gets destroyed by TTar? Not this CM Latias. Reflect Type gives Latias the same typing as TTar, meaning it becomes Rock/Dark and resists his Pursuit/Crunch, can Recover off the damage and then continue to CM.

CM Latias also gives you a handy Steel/Grass typing against rain teams with Ferrothorn, who can only TWave Latias.

Latias can already have a field day against Sun Teams, with Reflect type it can easily set up on it's supposed-to-be counters in Sand offense (TTar) and rain whatever (Ferrothorn), meaning it can deal with a lot of weather teams and be on any type of weather team.

Dark/Rock
    252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Crunch vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias: 120-141 (32.96 - 38.73%) -- 7.62% chance to 3HKO

Bug/Steel
    252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor U-turn vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias: 102-121 (28.02 - 33.24%) -- possible 4HKO

You get bulk, nice counters to weather teams, and can beat it's 'counters'.

Building a team around it could be pretty neat, you can get some Pokes that remove some annoying Pokemon and still have a decent team.

GUYS I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS! RECENTLY THE U.S. CONGRESS TRIED TO PASS A BILL CALLED P.I.P.A. (PROTECT IP ACT) AND SOPA (STOP ONLINE PIRACY ACT) IN WGICH THE US GOVERNMENT HAS COMPETE CONTROL OVER THE INTERNET. IN OTHER WORDS, ITS COPRIGHT ON STEROIDS AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A PICTURE OF SOMEONE FROM POKEMON, NARUTO, DISNEY, OR JUST WRITE FANFICTION MAY BE CHARGED AS A FELON. FORUNATLY, BOTH HADN'T PASSED, BUT SOPA HAS RETURNED AND CONGRESS QUIETLY TRIED TO PASS IT. THE LINK BELOW WILL HAVE A PETITION IN ORDER TO STOP A BUNCH OF CLOSED MINDED PEOPLE FROM RESTRICTING ONE OF OUR FREEDOMS!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-2013/LMzMVrQF
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    GUYS I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS! RECENTLY THE U.S. CONGRESS TRIED TO PASS A BILL CALLED P.I.P.A. (PROTECT IP ACT) AND SOPA (STOP ONLINE PIRACY ACT) IN WGICH THE US GOVERNMENT HAS COMPETE CONTROL OVER THE INTERNET. IN OTHER WORDS, ITS COPRIGHT ON STEROIDS AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A PICTURE OF SOMEONE FROM POKEMON, NARUTO, DISNEY, OR JUST WRITE FANFICTION MAY BE CHARGED AS A FELON. FORUNATLY, BOTH HADN'T PASSED, BUT SOPA HAS RETURNED AND CONGRESS QUIETLY TRIED TO PASS IT. THE LINK BELOW WILL HAVE A PETITION IN ORDER TO STOP A BUNCH OF CLOSED MINDED PEOPLE FROM RESTRICTING ONE OF OUR FREEDOMS!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-2013/LMzMVrQF
    Sorry SD, but I think PIPA and SOPA coming back is bs. I googled search it and all of them is from last year. Unless you can VM me the link you found it from, then f**k.

To make it Pokemon related, how do you feel about Victini's suspect test?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 HP / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Recover
    - Reflect Type

Mmmk, meet Reflect Type Latias.

Why Reflect type? Well, you know how CM Latias always gets destroyed by TTar? Not this CM Latias. Reflect Type gives Latias the same typing as TTar, meaning it becomes Rock/Dark and resists his Pursuit/Crunch, can Recover off the damage and then continue to CM.

CM Latias also gives you a handy Steel/Grass typing against rain teams with Ferrothorn, who can only TWave Latias.

Latias can already have a field day against Sun Teams, with Reflect type it can easily set up on it's supposed-to-be counters in Sand offense (TTar) and rain whatever (Ferrothorn), meaning it can deal with a lot of weather teams and be on any type of weather team.

Dark/Rock
    252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Crunch vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias: 120-141 (32.96 - 38.73%) -- 7.62% chance to 3HKO

Bug/Steel
    252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor U-turn vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias: 102-121 (28.02 - 33.24%) -- possible 4HKO

You get bulk, nice counters to weather teams, and can beat it's 'counters'.

Building a team around it could be pretty neat, you can get some Pokes that remove some annoying Pokemon and still have a decent team.
    I could never use Reflect Type well. While it does seem cool on paper, I found Sub to be better in almost every situation. Reflect Type does not protect from Status, unless you are facing Toxic Heatran or Ferrothorn (and even then, it is just Leech Seed). While resisting a ton of new attacks, such as Gyro Ball and U-Turn depending on who you use it on, I feel like Substitute is better. It protects from Status, allows her to tank a U-Turn and deal with the switch-in (since usually they only have one thing to take Latias). Substitute does not turn counters into set-up bait, but it does ensure that Latias sets up more easily and avoids nasty statuses. I guess it is down to preference or how we want to use the team, but this is my two cents on this set >.> Another thing to keep in mind is yeah you beat TTar, but ScarkKeldeo is waiting in the wings and now you are x4 weak to Secret Sword and x2 weak to Hydro Pump (although you do have a nice 1.5 SDef from Sandstorm). It would actually be very interesting to build a team around because of all the variable types give you a variable number of counters.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 25th August 2013 at 4:04 PM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I'd go with B.B's set, but, personally, I would leave Taunt for a faster lead than Haxorus, and I'd probably go with this:

Haxorus @ Draco Plate
    Trait: Jolly
    252 Att, 252 Spe, 4 HP
    -Dragon Claw/ Dual Chop
    -SuperPower/Earthquake
    -Dragon Dance
    -Aqua Tail/Rock Slide

So yeah, set-up sweeper; I really dislike the idea of Double Dance (that is, if it means having both Swords Dance & Agility on the same set), since I think +1 Attack and +1 Speed from Dragon Dance (in one turn) is enough. Dragon Claw, I prefer over Outrage, because getting locked into the latter sucks; I also think that, after a few boosts, Dragon Claw is always better. SuperPower takes care of Steel types (though Skarmory and Foretress will can tank a few, especially with the Attack drop); Earthquake could replace it, but you lose one hitting Skarmory (I think that's probably the only major issue in OU).
    Aqua Tail or Rock Slide are just filler, depending on which Pokes give Haxorus/the team trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    I'd go with B.B's set, but, personally, I would leave Taunt for a faster lead than Haxorus, and I'd probably go with this:

Haxorus @ Draco Plate
    Trait: Jolly
    252 Att, 252 Spe, 4 HP
    -Dragon Claw/ Dual Chop
    -SuperPower/Earthquake
    -Dragon Dance
    -Aqua Tail/Rock Slide

So yeah, set-up sweeper; I really dislike the idea of Double Dance (that is, if it means having both Swords Dance & Agility on the same set), since I think +1 Attack and +1 Speed from Dragon Dance (in one turn) is enough. Dragon Claw, I prefer over Outrage, because getting locked into the latter sucks; I also think that, after a few boosts, Dragon Claw is always better. SuperPower takes care of Steel types (though Skarmory and Foretress will can tank a few, especially with the Attack drop); Earthquake could replace it, but you lose one hitting Skarmory (I think that's probably the only major issue in OU).
    Aqua Tail or Rock Slide are just filler, depending on which Pokes give Haxorus/the team trouble.
    Actually Double Dance Haxorus is Swords Dance and Dragon Dance.Swords dance is used against slower team like Stall while Double Dance is needed for dealing with more offensive team with faster threats.
    Also a Haxorus set without Outrage is just..........meh.

Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    Actually Double Dance Haxorus is Swords Dance and Dragon Dance.Swords dance is used against slower team like Stall while Double Dance is needed for dealing with more offensive team with faster threats.
    Also a Haxorus set without Outrage is just..........meh.
    i actually have use haxrous before its been awhile i need to remake all my normal teams but I do like ddance harxrous as well slap on lum berry to cure its confusion...I know what you mean b.b. I never tried any other set though with out outrage...

I have never understood why people make the sacrifice of Confusion, leading to a berry hold item, just to get more power, when there are several powerful Dragon moves that don't have repercussions for using, like Dragon Pulse/ Claw, or Dual Chop, at least...
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    I have never understood why people make the sacrifice of Confusion, leading to a berry hold item, just to get more power, when there are several powerful Dragon moves that don't have repercussions for using, like Dragon Pulse/ Claw, or Dual Chop, at least...
    problem is without that berry you will not be able to sweep as well as when your confused you can hit yourself but you can do that without outrage but to me haxorus will not have as much power as outrage would imo to sweep unless you have a hold item like draco plate or choice band but i find lum berry the best to me that item hold is the safest to have for haxrous...

Because a lot of the time the damage is worth it, anyways you can just switch out if you're not comfortable with the situation. That's why its important to make sure your team has good synergy.

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Because a lot of the time the damage is worth it, anyways you can just switch out if you're not comfortable with the situation. That's why its important to make sure your team has good synergy.
    also mjunior refreezed finished as well lol ^ you can just switch out if you have a hold item like draco plate or choice band...

Yeah, I guess so. It just seems like handicapping yourself to me.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Just trying to help The problem with Dragons tends to be things like Choice Scarf Rachi which can outspeed some of them and land the Ice Punch even when they're at +1 DD

Also mjunior, it's not really handicapping yourself, if you've got super bulky mons like Ferro, Jelli and the like waiting in the wings thats what they're supposed to be used for, as something to take hits for your other mons

Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Yeah, I guess so. It just seems like handicapping yourself to me.
    lol it doesn't handicap yourself XD but see the thing is haxrous has horrible defense so pretty much any ice move can cripple him/her so best to sweep with outrage after ddance which guarantees the sweep of the game which holding lum berry guarantees the safety of sweep but only problems is that lum berry may heal other status but every item has there downfall its just playing your game right and timing and proper time to switching...haxrous is my pokemon i can't get enough of that pokemon >.> i love that dragon as much as latias...you have to realize haxrous is more of a speed attacker set so outrage is the best choice imo...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 25th August 2013 at 7:29 PM.

Sigh, I know when I'm wrong, and will admit it; I just got my *ss kicked by a team led by a Salamence that used Outrage and Lum.........owwwww

Sigh, I know when I'm wrong, and will admit it; I just got my *ss kicked by a team led by a Salamence that used Outrage and Lum.........owwwww
    It's cool, I like to treat things like this as a learning experience where you can take the time to gain knowledge and ideas from other people that you wouldnt have had been able too when making a team otherwise. Nobody can know everything which is why we help each other out with what we don't know, that way everybody learns and gets better :P

Yep yep. Never know what ideas other people have till you see them, and now I've seen the destructive power of that combo, lol. I think my friend's team has great potential, so I could probably refer her to the guild, if the GM's are ok with that.

lol yeah i learned my lesson a long time ago junior about alot of things too its cool yeah i tried to use some thing i shouldn't of and dang it killed me right haka XD docile shiny staraptor LOL dear got what was i thinking >.>

Moxie salamence is so dangerous. Slow though! Any speedster with ice beam (Starmie for example) can kill him ez pz lemon squeezy.
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    lol yeah i learned my lesson a long time ago junior about alot of things too its cool yeah i tried to use some thing i shouldn't of and dang it killed me right haka XD docile shiny staraptor LOL dear got what was i thinking >.>
    The first competitive team I made myself was Azelf, Lucario, Staraptor, Ninetales, Venasaur, and Gengar XD Weirdly enough I also used it in my first competitive battle and changed a 1-4 to a 1-0 with an amazing endgame Gengar sweep XD The team was horrid though, I'll put in an import list to show how terrible I was.

Spoiler:- My First OU Team:

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    The first competitive team I made myself was Azelf, Lucario, Staraptor, Ninetales, Venasaur, and Gengar XD Weirdly enough I also used it in my first competitive battle and changed a 1-4 to a 1-0 with an amazing endgame Gengar sweep XD The team was horrid though, I'll put in an import list to show how terrible I was.

Spoiler:- My First OU Team:
    my team was way worse trust me refreeze I didn't know about teirs as well as my moves were much terrrible as well as the natures >.> i tried to use my shiny pokemon like kingdra,staraptor and milotic i just mm'd or chained...never again >.> i was gunna say you did a better job then me XD

Yep yep. Never know what ideas other people have till you see them, and now I've seen the destructive power of that combo, lol. I think my friend's team has great potential, so I could probably refer her to the guild, if the GM's are ok with that.
    Outrage is used for damage pure and simple. The only reason for DClaw is if you don't want Lum Berry because you want Leftovers because you think you can get multiple boosts or if you want to switch. While I have been screwed by the opponent using DClaw and not being stuck, the damage is worth it 90% of the time.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Was stalking a battle wheeeen the random moment a kid tries to get up three layers of SR's.
    Seismitoad used Stealth Rock!
    Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
    The foe's Drapion used Earthquake!
    Seismitoad lost 35% of its health!
    Seismitoad restored HP using its Leftovers!
    Turn 2
    But it failed!
    Seismitoad lost 39% of its health!
    Turn 3
    But it failed!
    Seismitoad lost 36% of its health!
    Turn 4
    Seismitoad used Hydro Pump!
    The foe's Drapion avoided the attack!
    Seismitoad lost 8% of its health!
    Seismitoad fainted!
    Go! Beartic!

The answer to your question my friend is quite simple.
        Spoiler:- Answer:

Page 1223 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 223112311731213121912201221122212231224122512261227123312731323 ... LastLast