View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1224 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 224112411741214122012211222122312241225122612271228123412741324 ... LastLast
Results 30,576 to 30,600 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    The answer to your question my friend is quite simple.
        Spoiler:- Answer:
    lol i love this one B.B. yes mostly its just power its the best move imo for haxrous for a sweep after ddance

Bloody hell DK?

QuoteMaster joined.
    TEGYellow joined.
    Format:
    Custom Game
    QuoteMaster's team:
    Magikarp / Magikarp / Magikarp / Magikarp / Magikarp / Magikarp
    TEGYellow's team:
    TEG DK joined.
    TEG DK: Oh Woah
    QuoteMaster: I'm so slow! DX
    TEG DK: You know you love me, I know you care
    TEG DK: Just shout whenever, and I'll be there
    TEGSilent joined.
    TEG DK: You are my love, you are my heart
    TEG DK: And we will never ever ever be apart
    Battle between QuoteMaster and TEGYellow started!
    Go! Magikarp!
    TEGYellow sent out I (Magikarp)!

This might be off topic, but I am back
    Am I still in or was I removed ?
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Bloody hell DK?

QuoteMaster joined.
    TEGYellow joined.
    Format:
    Custom Game
    QuoteMaster's team:
    TEGYellow's team:
    TEG DK joined.
    QuoteMaster: I'm so slow! DX
    TEG DK: You know you love me, I know you care
    TEG DK: Just shout whenever, and I'll be there
    TEGSilent joined.
    TEG DK: You are my love, you are my heart
    TEG DK: And we will never ever ever be apart
    Battle between QuoteMaster and TEGYellow started!
    Go! Magikarp!
    TEGYellow sent out I (Magikarp)!

That wasn't me, you have no proof :x

Quote Originally Posted by Merciful Typhlosion View Post
    You're still in the OP. Welcome back :]

I haven't got a chance at all to do the inactivity sweeps so welcome back ill be going to be now though work calls me in the morning lol

Trying to breed a combee female with hustle, right? 2/50 so far are female. Both those females have honey gatherer. I don't think the pokemon gods are with me tonight.
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

Quote Originally Posted by Merciful Typhlosion View Post
    Welcome back HQ!

CBMIenshou is a monster. It just needs like 6 more base speed and it could probably destroy the whole metagame by itself. Too bad it doesn't. And Ghost types exists. And Protect....

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Yeah, I guess so. It just seems like handicapping yourself to me.
    I actually think you have point there.

The competive metagame of pokemon is build in a way that there is always an Risk and Reward factor, even playing it safe is an factor.

Haxorus with Lum berry is defenatly playing safe but the disadvantage is the power it will lack against some poks.. meaning he will have more counters and not to mention it's a one-time use item, although avoiding an will-o-wisp could be game changing.

Haxorus with Choice items is an Risk vs reward because the stat boost works extremely well on him, but he is restricted to use only 1 move while in match (if not switched) so that could cripple you against certain wallers, but the sheer power is very much appreciated.

It really depends on your team building and the playstyle you just like.. So neither set is wrong
    Last edited by Azulart; 26th August 2013 at 2:30 PM.

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

Would pure offense teams need hazard clearing support, like Starmie or Donphan? I only ask because I love Volcarona, and more often than not, if sr is not in play when it comes out, I have trouble beating it, especially after it gets a boost or two from Quiver Dance.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Would pure offense teams need hazard clearing support, like Starmie or Donphan? I only ask because I love Volcarona, and more often than not, if sr is not in play when it comes out, I have trouble beating it, especially after it gets a boost or two from Quiver Dance.
    It depends. If the team needs it later and one fits, it can be added, but the team may have enough offensive pressure to avoid hazards all together. It depends on if we need hazard clearing and if we deem it necessary. It can be added later if we want.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    It depends. If the team needs it later and one fits, it can be added, but the team may have enough offensive pressure to avoid hazards all together. It depends on if we need hazard clearing and if we deem it necessary. It can be added later if we want.
    Ah okay. Then in the meantime I suggest:

Volcarona @ Leftovers/Life Orb
    Substitute/Roost
    Quiver Dance
    Bug Buzz
    Fiery Dance

When Stealth Rocks isn't in play, this guy can come in, set up boosts with its decent bulk, all while hiding behind a substitute. It forces many switches with its powerful attacks, so setting up shouldn't be too much of a problem. At +1 or even +2, this thing can easily KO most of the metagame. Leftovers is for extra recovery, but it can either be replaced with a life orb, or subsistute can be replaced with Roost.
    Last edited by elyk800; 26th August 2013 at 4:45 PM.

Ah okay. Then in the meantime I suggest:

Volcarona @ Leftovers/Life Orb
    Substitute/Roost
    Quiver Dance
    Bug Buzz
    Fiery Dance

When Stealth Rocks isn't in play, this guy can come in, set up boosts with its decent bulk, all while hiding behind a substitute. It forces many switches with its powerful attacks, so setting up shouldn't be too much of a problem. At +1 or even +2, this thing can easily KO most of the metagame. Leftovers is for extra recovery, but it can either be replaced with a life orb, or subsistute can be replaced with Roost.
    U haz the Bold nature on it I hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    U haz the Bold nature on it I hope?
    No, it works better as either timid or modest. Depending on the needs of the team, whether it needs to be faster or stronger, it still works better than a bold nature and using defense/HP EVs.

No, it works better as either timid or modest. Depending on the needs of the team, whether it needs to be faster or stronger, it still works better than a bold nature and using defense/HP EVs.
    If you want Sub on it, I prefer Bold on it though.
    Psyhical fast choice scarf users will still otherwise kill it in one hit.

But whatever works for you better, thats what counts.

I prefer those 2 natures as well , timid mostly with hp rock
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

I want to build a sand storm team. Can anyone help me with what pokemon, nature, items and moves would work best for this team. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by pires View Post
    I want to build a sand storm team. Can anyone help me with what pokemon, nature, items and moves would work best for this team. Thanks in advance
    this isn't the team help build thread sorry to say this is the guild section best to go to the appropriate section for competitive battling to ask these things which you could build a team and go to the rate my team section for help...please don't post in guilds unless you join thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pires View Post
    PM me and ill help you there

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    PM me and ill help you there
    your always so nice usa to help with people with team building your the greatest also guys im not sure if we got any new members btw that need to be added since dk and adapt haven't pmed me so if there is you guys let me know please and thank you

Who wants a battle people?
    I'm going to be taking next year's studies pretty seriously,so after next week,I'll be away from the site until Christmas(and even then,I believe I'll have exams in January anyway ^ ^).
    So these next few days will be the last opportunity to battle/trade with you guys for months(not like you'll miss me )

5029 2337 4332
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 26th August 2013 at 9:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    I'm going to be taking next year's studies pretty seriously,so after next week,I'll be away from the site until Christmas(and even then,I believe I'll have exams in January anyway ^ ^).
    So these next few days will be the last opportunity to battle/trade with you guys for months(not like you'll miss me )

5029 2337 4332
    I can battle, if you like

5029 2337 4332
    of course we shall miss you arch if my wifi team was up and running i would mind battling XD plus im in the middle of rnging a pesky little dwf snorunt

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    of course we shall miss you arch if my wifi team was up and running i would mind battling XD plus im in the middle of rnging a pesky little dwf snorunt
    Froslass or Glalie?Because moody glalie is the best.
    It's a shame the ability got banned...it made him and others so much better.Pretty sure it was Smeargle's BPing antics that sealed it away in the first place,after all :/

Froslass or Glalie?Because moody glalie is the best.
    It's a shame the ability got banned...it made him and others so much better.Pretty sure it was Smeargle's BPing antics that sealed it away in the first place,after all :/
    moody is banned like you said so for its for froslass lol yeah i know what you mean though :/

I'd like to join please! ^.^

Name: Cassafrass1999
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wi-Fi... have no clue what the others are lol. ^^;
    Favorite Water/Grass: Hard question for Water... I honestly don't have a favorite. I will just say for the time being Samurott. For Grass it is a no-brainer: Serperior!
    what division you like: Grass!
    Referrals: (you mean referrals I have gotten since being on the forum? Just one because of double posting way back when I first joined. That is the only one though!) ^^;

I hope to have fun here, as this is the second guild I have ever been in... my good friend mjunior3 was the one who told me about this guild, so I joined up since the other guild wasn't working out so great...
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Page 1224 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 224112411741214122012211222122312241225122612271228123412741324 ... LastLast