View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1225 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 225112511751215122112221223122412251226122712281229123512751325 ... LastLast
Results 30,601 to 30,625 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    I'd like to join please! ^.^

Name: Cassafrass1999
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wi-Fi... have no clue what the others are lol. ^^;
    Favorite Water/Grass: Hard question for Water... I honestly don't have a favorite. I will just say for the time being Samurott. For Grass it is a no-brainer: Serperior!
    what division you like: Grass!
    Referrals: (you mean referrals I have gotten since being on the forum? Just one because of double posting way back when I first joined. That is the only one though!) ^^;

I hope to have fun here, as this is the second guild I have ever been in... my good friend mjunior3 was the one who told me about this guild, so I joined up since the other guild wasn't working out so great...
    welcome sweetie to our guild i hope you like it here I understand i loved my old guild team sea soul which is gone but for some reason i felt more that i wanted to lead which being a member just made me feel left out and look where it got me to this wonderful guild and thanking everyone for keeping it alive message any tester that does your section of battle style which seems to be wifi...the division doesn't matter on your testing...ill add you to the list now soon with someone elses...if you have anyother questions just let me know welcome again to team echanted garden were all here to help you if you need don't be shy and stay active as much as you can if you get busy no worries just post time to time that will be fine for me

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Name: GolcarJack
    PO/PS/Wifi/both- Wi Fi and PO
    Favorite Water/grass- Water-Feraligatr. Grass- Sceptile.
    Which division you like: Water.
    Referrals: Ahhh... None I guess, I don't really do anything major on this site as far as getting a referral goes.

Welcome to the family, Cassy! Have fun!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by golcarjack View Post
    Name: GolcarJack
    PO/PS/Wifi/both- Wi Fi and PO
    Favorite Water/grass- Water-Feraligatr. Grass- Sceptile.
    Which division you like: Water.
    Referrals: Ahhh... None I guess, I don't really do anything major on this site as far as getting a referral goes.
    as well as welcome to the guild golcarjack i see you have Pokemon online i haven't seen anyone in awhile use that but im sure we have people here that still use it for you to battle them welcome to the guild my friend and same what I said to cass try to stay active, message any tester to battle your battle style, and have fun

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

I'd like to join please! ^.^

Name: Cassafrass1999
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wi-Fi... have no clue what the others are lol. ^^;
    Favorite Water/Grass: Hard question for Water... I honestly don't have a favorite. I will just say for the time being Samurott. For Grass it is a no-brainer: Serperior!
    what division you like: Grass!
    Referrals: (you mean referrals I have gotten since being on the forum? Just one because of double posting way back when I first joined. That is the only one though!) ^^;

I hope to have fun here, as this is the second guild I have ever been in... my good friend mjunior3 was the one who told me about this guild, so I joined up since the other guild wasn't working out so great...
    Hi and welcome to the guild
    Pokemon Online and PokemonShowdown(PO and PS) are two online battle simulators.There you can choose any pokemon give it any item and any move since alot easier to make teams there rather than on the games those simulators are used competitively instead of Wifi.If I were you I'd try to at least try Pokemon Showdown since you don't have to download it unlike PO.
    http://xat.com/EGardensI reccomend you to come to the xat so a mod can make you a member there.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! I plan to try to be here as long as I can (if not forever). I am happy to be here! I am gonna check out the testers now... :3

EDIT: Sorry as I am slow, but what exactly is a battle tester? XD
    Last edited by Cassafrass1999; 26th August 2013 at 11:47 PM.
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! I plan to try to be here as long as I can (if not forever). I am happy to be here! I am gonna check out the testers now... :3
    yep no problem i haven't added a few testers i know lucarioman and dragonknight are testers but i know lucarioman does wifi but i have no clue where he went :/ drastic does wifi though but i don't think he on right now...he normally on when im sleeping lol

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I am just glad to of found a community with pretty cool people in it. I hope to stay and enjoy myself here, though it's been a while since I have battled anyone.

Isn't Garnet Til' Alexandros a tester? Sent me a message saying so...

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by golcarjack View Post
    I am just glad to of found a community with pretty cool people in it. I hope to stay and enjoy myself here, though it's been a while since I have battled anyone.
    hahaha yeah were pretty nice people around her golcar we never are mean unless someone is mean to us so no worries ^_^ glad to have you on board as well hope to see some really good battles from you

also here is Pokemon Showdown its the newest simulator for battling if you want to take a look at it just in case its hard to find people to battle on PO its the new in for smogon and for the guild section btw thought i help you out...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Sorry, but no one really answered my question... what exactly IS a tester? (sorry, I am slow) XD
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Sorry, but no one really answered my question... what exactly IS a tester? (sorry, I am slow) XD
    oh im sorry I didn't notice you edited your post XD anyway a tester is someone that tests you to see if you can get higher then a starting rank so for example you get tested your normal ranking which is either petlil/goldeen depending on your ranking and they say a higher rank you will move up to the the rank they say but sometimes if your need some more practice you may stay in default ranking and you have to work your way up to points of getting to another rank that make sense? it all depends how you do with your skills in battle really

this guild has testers and there located on the fromt of the guild

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

A tester is someone who you battle to rank up.

Ah ok... sorry for the edit at the last minute, but I didn't want to make a new post and get in trouble for double posting lol... ^^; But thanks for the answer! I understand now. I wanna do this!

Fairy should make me a ps tester :$ and welcome new people ^_^ i'm saph i generally get haxed in 75% of battles. and im on the war team. just incase anyone is wondering what i do here. also we should get on the xat

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Sorry if I haven't posted anything, even if i don't post I still come on everyday so if someone wants to be tested don't be shy an you can ask me, also, I can do PS testing.
    3DS FC:4699-6441-3008

Credit to fairywitch (I think?) for the userbar
    Pokegyms badges: exo badge, deep dark badge, grass badge (no name written)

PS testing ?
    I could do it if it wasn't OU.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Ah ok... sorry for the edit at the last minute, but I didn't want to make a new post and get in trouble for double posting lol... ^^; But thanks for the answer! I understand now. I wanna do this!
    no really thats a good thing its my fault i should of check your post this guild tends to be active in post wise in the thread unless everyone is busy XD yeah and its fine lucarioman i understand your busy if you feel your have a hard time posting let me know and i thought you were a tester saph as well >.>

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Guess we never made clear on it and dont think my names up there but ill check after this. and :

Turn 1
    TEGSilent joined.
    Umadbro? used Hidden Power!
    It's super effective! The foe's Landorus-Therian lost 100% of its health!
    The foe's Landorus-Therian fainted!
    im10un00b: IM mad
    im10un00b forfeited.
    Saph won the battle!
    Ladder updating...
    im10un00b's rating: 1619 → 1616
    (-3 for losing)
    Saph's rating: 1735 → 1748
    (+13 for winning)
    im10un00b left.
    TEGSilent: <.<
    TEGSilent: looooooool
    Saph: LMFAO

rotom-w win.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Saph~ View Post
    Guess we never made clear on it and dont think my names up there but ill check after this. and :

Turn 1
    TEGSilent joined.
    Umadbro? used Hidden Power!
    It's super effective! The foe's Landorus-Therian lost 100% of its health!
    The foe's Landorus-Therian fainted!
    im10un00b: IM mad
    im10un00b forfeited.
    Saph won the battle!
    Ladder updating...
    im10un00b's rating: 1619 → 1616
    (-3 for losing)
    Saph's rating: 1735 → 1748
    (+13 for winning)
    im10un00b left.
    TEGSilent: <.<
    TEGSilent: looooooool
    Saph: LMFAO

rotom-w win.
    well i still need to add a few more testers saph so thats probably why your name isn't up there...i swore you asked me and i said okay XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    well i still need to add a few more testers saph so thats probably why your name isn't up there...i swore you asked me and i said okay XD
    Hey fairy can I be a tester please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Hey, can we have "training buddies" in the guild? Or, is that up to us?

Quote Originally Posted by B.B.King View Post
    Hey fairy can I be a tester please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
    no you suck b.b. you can't be a tester! yeah sure since im sure your at least at lilligant/kingdra rank and if you guys want a training buddy you can do that were all here to help each other...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Hey, can we have "training buddies" in the guild? Or, is that up to us?
    You could definitely ask someone to help you out. Kinda like a tutor, but more just a giver of advice when needed. Heck, if it works out, it could actually start something here lol

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Ah okay. Then in the meantime I suggest:

Volcarona @ Leftovers/Life Orb
    Substitute/Roost
    Quiver Dance
    Bug Buzz
    Fiery Dance

When Stealth Rocks isn't in play, this guy can come in, set up boosts with its decent bulk, all while hiding behind a substitute. It forces many switches with its powerful attacks, so setting up shouldn't be too much of a problem. At +1 or even +2, this thing can easily KO most of the metagame. Leftovers is for extra recovery, but it can either be replaced with a life orb, or subsistute can be replaced with Roost.
    We need more info such as Nature and EVs. I can give you a form, but all you are missing are Nature and Evs (and ability, but Flame Body is obvious).

Quote Originally Posted by Saph~ View Post
    Fairy should make me a ps tester :$ and welcome new people ^_^ i'm saph i generally get haxed in 75% of battles. and im on the war team. just incase anyone is wondering what i do here. also we should get on the xat
    Sadly this is a fact. You should really work on that. Maybe pray to the hax gods and give a daily sacrifice.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    You could definitely ask someone to help you out. Kinda like a tutor, but more just a giver of advice when needed. Heck, if it works out, it could actually start something here lol

We need more info such as Nature and EVs. I can give you a form, but all you are missing are Nature and Evs (and ability, but Flame Body is obvious).

Sadly this is a fact. You should really work on that. Maybe pray to the hax gods and give a daily sacrifice.
    Smogon is the place to go for tutoring.
    I did their B101 program for NU and right now I am doing it for RU.
    I recommend you go back in the next couple of weeks and do it, it helps a lot.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Page 1225 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 225112511751215122112221223122412251226122712281229123512751325 ... LastLast