View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1227 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 227112711771217122312241225122612271228122912301231123712771327 ... LastLast
Results 30,651 to 30,675 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Oh, I guess I should have bought a blue outfit for the Water division. xD

*Waves pom-poms* GO TEG! xDDDD
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

*Takes Pom poms* Come on TEG, you guys can do it!
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Ok So yeah who else can't wait for x and y

"We'll Gamefreak are douches and don't make a Saphire ruby remakes" Saphire said

" Ik I want to show my pokemons bueaty in contest" Ruby said

" Shut up pretty boy, but they where going to but they scraped it but it would make since because of Hearthold and Soulsilver" Saphire quoted.

" Jelous" Silver said

"Shut up silver" Ruby said.

Also guys I'm getting a freind to join Serebii and he is going to join TEG so yeah he should be joining soon and we might do comedy skits and yes
    Last edited by Swampurtz; 27th August 2013 at 6:08 PM.

My FEA Family:

I am going end noms in about 6-8 hours from now. If anyone else has noms, go ahead and post them.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

What are noms are they a Pokemon u like nicknames seriously what are they

My FEA Family:

Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Also guys I'm getting a freind to join Serebii and he is going to join TEG so yeah he should be joining soon and we might do comedy skits and yes
    That would be nice, just don't do a bunch of that here ^_^;

Nominations for our CCAT, CCAT info should be in like the second or third post, it belongs to Hakallowin. EDIT: Hm, it's not up to date. Right now we have our play-style and we are nominating what Pokemon to base the team on.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Nominations for our CCAT, CCAT info should be in like the second or third post, it belongs to Hakallowin. EDIT: Hm, it's not up to date. Right now we have our play-style and we are nominating what Pokemon to base the team on.
    Ok like a new mascot is what your saying

Also I'm wondering about my comedy skits like do you guys enjoy them or not if you do are they good and do you want me 2 countinue

My FEA Family:

I like your comedic skills, lol.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Ok like a new mascot is what your saying
    Er, sorta. See, we're making a team as a guild, together. Right now we're nominating Pokemon to base the team around. If you go back a few pages you'll see what some of our members are nominating. Then the next pokemon we will decide upon should try to help/support/go with what we chose (through voting, no voting yet though).

Also I'm wondering about my comedy skits like do you guys enjoy them or not if you do are they good and do you want me 2 countinue
    Just......don't post a lot of that here, it's not on-topic on its own. We've a xat if you want to post more openly.

Trust me I won't use it on each post
    " You liar" Gold said

Shut up gold any way so the Guilds main Pokemon u are saying about that

My FEA Family:

It's just for a team. We are not nominating a Pokemon to represent the Guild, or be the mascot or face of the Guild or whatever. Hakallowin will explain more later when he gets all the nominations together for first round voting.

Ok this will go on for a while so yeah but I might find a place to make the skits

My FEA Family:

Name: GoggleWaddleDee
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wi-Fi
    Favorite Water/Grass: Oshawott and Lilligant
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: None.

I have claimed Riki from Xenoblade Chronicles

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by GoggleWaddleDee View Post
    welcome to the guild google and thanks for the pm you didn't have to pm me it XD but thank you make sure to to to your proper wifi tester to get tested for you true ranking as well as it takes me some time to add you so if i didn't add you don't freak you can still post i have personal newbie reporters that tell me right now you will be petlil rank until tested...welcome again and stay active if you need anything or have any questions feel free to ask anyone here

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Welcome to TEG Goggle! It is nice to have you here. I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions about the guild, feel free to contact me about them.
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    welcome to the guild google and thanks for the pm you didn't have to pm me it XD but thank you make sure to to to your proper wifi tester to get tested for you true ranking as well as it takes me some time to add you so if i didn't add you don't freak you can still post i have personal newbie reporters that tell me right now you will be petlil rank until tested...welcome again and stay active if you need anything or have any questions feel free to ask anyone here
    Thanks. Glad to join. =)
    But, What is a Wi-Fi tester? Do I need to contact someone, to test my Wi-Fi?

I have claimed Riki from Xenoblade Chronicles

Spoiler:- Credit:

Thanks. Glad to join. =)
    wifi tester is a person that is listed on the front which can do wifi will test your battling skills you can rank up if the tester says its okay

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by lucarioman5
    for some reason the site is not letting me post my suggestion so I thought I could send it to you so you could post it on my behalf or at least take it into account while building the team. WHat happens when I post is that it says post denied, new posts have a limited amount of URLs and make sure it does not contain any forbidden words, I checked but I didn't find any word that could be ''offensive''. SO here it is:

I have a suggeston for a team member:
    Chandelure @ choice scarf
    Flasfire, Modest nature
    252sp. att./ 252 spd/ 4 def
    -psychic
    -Shadow ball
    -Energy ball
    -Overheat/ FLamethrower/ Fire blast

A choice scarf Chadelure can rach 387 speed, which outspeeds the whole OU metagame bar Jolteon and the rare Ninjask, so we can give it a modest nature so that it can dent pokemon pretty well having 427 sp. att unboosted. Psychic deals with all the figting types (one shots Breloom) energy ball deals with bulky water types like Vaporeon, shadow ball for a reliable STAB move and hits psychic and ghost types hard and finally a choice of three fire moves: Flamethrower for a reliable STAB fire move, Fire blast if you want more power at the expense of accuracy and my personal favourite, Overheat. It is more precise than fire blast, but you lose half your sp. att after you use it, but the only time I find myself needng that much power is early game when not a lot of damage has been done, so I will switch Chandelure out often after using Overheat. If you are looking for a late game sweep Shadow ball is a better option because it is more reliable and hits all but dark and Steel tyes for neutral damage. Chandelure is able to sweep pretty effectively once a couple of stealth rock switch-ins and prior damage has been done.
    This is another option and in going to close up noms in a half hour.

Im going to post one bear with me

edit:

Froslass @ Focus Sash / Leftovers
    Trait: Cursed Body
    EVs: See Below
    Timid Nature
    Ice Beam
    Taunt
    Spikes
    Destiny Bond / Pain Split
    Ladies and gentlemen may I present to you the queen of hyper offense herself, she is not only able to lay down spikes but also prevent hazards from coming onto your side of the field with taunt which is extremely handy at it itself is capable of going head to head with dragon types as well. The moveset is fairly straight foward with a few tweaks it is quite simple with the idea that if the team progresses into the need for a bulkier variant of froslass that pain split is the preferred option while destiny bond is going to be used for more offensive builds of hyper offense while also relying heavily on the preference of the battler. Spikes should be fairly evident as hazards are everything in todays metagame as they turn 2 hit kos into ohkos. Ice beam allows froslass to single handely beat lead stealth rock garchomp and terrakion as they should. Taunt allows froslass to beat custap skarmory one on one while the ghost type can spinblock all the hazards froslass lays down.
    Evs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd | 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spd
    Things to not that this froslass needs a stealth rocker to be effective, while it also needs a secondary spinblocker if we go with the offensive focus sash set.
    Last edited by Usatoday; 28th August 2013 at 12:48 AM.

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Im going to post one bear with me
    I'll give you time and close it when you post yours.

Has anyone seen TDK today?

EDIT: Nevermind.

Thanks. Glad to join. =)
    Yup, what FairyWitch said. I just got tested yesterday, although it didn't go so great... ^^;

USA's is in, but TDK has one more suggestion he wants to post... He is sadly at dinner, so I am calling the final straw after his post. I will gather all the sets soon, any thing really last minute needs to posted now!

I wanted to nominate something that relates to the Guild as a whole, and what better than one of the biggest mascots for TEG?

Shaymin @ Life Orb
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 160 HP / 96 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Seed Flare
    - Earth Power
    - Hidden Power [Fire or Ice]
    - Rest

I'm not too familiar with Shaymin, but I'll still nominate something that represents TEG well.

EVs make it ouspeed Jolly Mamo and all other 80 or lower base speed mons. 160 HP is for Bulk to be able to get a rest off and counter Rain well, while the rest is to kill things.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Politoed Hydro Pump vs. 160 HP / 0 SpD Shaymin in rain: 189-222 (49.6 - 58.26%) -- 98.83% chance to 2HKO
    252 SpA Keldeo Hidden Power Ice vs. 160 HP / 0 SpD Shaymin: 152-180 (39.89 - 47.24%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Shaymin handles rain teams well, and becomes a nice counter to most water Pokemon. Easily handles Bulky waters as well.

252 SpA Life Orb Shaymin Seed Flare vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Politoed: 424-502 (110.41 - 130.72%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    252 SpA Life Orb Shaymin Seed Flare vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Keldeo: 463-549 (142.9 - 169.44%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    252 SpA Life Orb Shaymin Seed Flare vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Jellicent: 408-484 (101.24 - 120.09%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Below are all the sets available for which to vote. There are a lot, so please look at all the sets carefully. I took out the 2nd Haxorus set since the first was obviously first and it had handy calcs and such. I also took out the Volc set since it wasn't completely done. Like the current CCAT that the actual site is doing, we could start with hazards and work down. Also keep in mind that this is just the first pokemon. I do allow renoms (Just please be sure to repost instead of just quote). Have fun voting! One vote per person. Post your vote on thread AND MAKE SURE TO BOLD IT. It makes it easier to find. Keep in mind, there are nine sets. This a big spoiler.

Spoiler:- CCAT Sets!!!!:
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 28th August 2013 at 3:52 AM.

Froslass obv bias here

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Page 1227 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 227112711771217122312241225122612271228122912301231123712771327 ... LastLast