View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1230 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 230113011801220122612271228122912301231123212331234124012801330 ... LastLast
Results 30,726 to 30,750 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Analytic boost when there is a switch o.o? Never knew that. I learned something new everyday, lol.
    I just always thought it only boosts when moved last.

Renom:

Breloom@Life Orb
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    - Spore
    - Swords Dance
    - Bullet Seed
    - Mach Punch

By far one of my favorite sweepers in the OU metagame. If given a chance to Swords Dance and counters are weaken, you are most likely going to win, and some people I battled with my Loom team can agree on this.
    Lets start talking about the set. I chose Adamant > Jolly since most of the time, you will just Mach Punch. Ability is obvious, to power up Mach Punch and Bullet Seed. Life Orb just makes it scarier. Spore IS one of the best moves in the game. Swords Dance just made its Attack power to insane levels. Bullet Seed and Mach Punch are just STAB moves and the latter is for priority.
    For one thing, It would really love some Rocks and Spikes support to make those 2HKOs to OHKOs

#Breloom4President2013

yep ^_^ for anyone that doesn't understand it here you go

http://www.smogon.com/bw/abilities/analytic

but it can be a poor choice they say for starmie but i find it may be surprise choice that people will assume that its natural cure...its all in tricking the opponent...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 29th August 2013 at 3:35 AM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

So i have no idea what is happening but im going to do some comedy skits and well lets get on it

Gold plays PKMN Gold on a gameboy

"Stupid Silver u blew my cover i was gonna stealth and ninja people" Gold said

"Hey gold what u doin" Saphire asked.

"Trying to beat my rival in PKMN Gold but its choosing the wrong moves" Gold repleied

"i didnt say to switch out" Gold said

10 minutes later and golds sanity later

"beep you that was my 90th try thats it" Gold said as he chucked the controller at the wall

IDK about him but i blame the controller cause its never his or your faults
    My FEA Family:

all you guys being so orgional wit those renoms. honestly ill suport lati r3 if landorus is the champion of r2. seriously tho don't actuallyvote bellsprout your worrying me

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

I would like to nominate Gravity Starmie

Starmie @ Expert Belt
    Trait: Natural Cure/Analytic
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Hydro Pump
    - Thunder
    - Blizzard
    - Gravity

All it takes is just one turn to set this bad boy up, and then you've got something that will hit your opponent like a truck. Since you've got some amazing super-effective coverage here, Starmie has an Expert Belt attached to ensure that these moves hit even harder. The ideal weather for this one is Rain, but Sand and even Hail teams will greatly appreciate one of these cleaning up the field.

If you should desire extreme power and accuracy for your team with only one turn of setup, this Starmie will work wonders, even if it's out of this preferred weather. Going in with Spikes Skarmory, it will also help rack up entry hazard damage to the opposing team more easily and rapidly, ensuring that the rest of your team has a much easier time of sweeping -- that is, is Starmie ever catches a break and lets someone else take its place in wreaking havoc on the field.

EDIT: If we pick Reflect Type Latias this time around, Starmie can also help cover it with its excellent wallbreaking power. However, coverage options will be needed against Ghost, Bug, and Dark opponents. This will help ensure that both have ample opportunity to set themselves up for success, and do so consistently.
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 29th August 2013 at 5:00 AM.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Saph~ View Post
    all you guys being so orgional wit those renoms. honestly ill suport lati r3 if landorus is the champion of r2. seriously tho don't actuallyvote bellsprout your worrying me
    Meh fine I will support landi if lati gets in. Hey saph bellsprout has the ultimate SWAG :/.

Well since we have Mr. Skarm, I nominate one of my personal favorites!

Quickster Tyranitar!

Barock (Tyranitar) (M) @ Quick Claw
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
    Adamant Nature
    - Superpower
    - Earthquake
    - Crunch
    - ThunderPunch

This... believe it or not, works wonders for me. He's got a great attack, great defenses (Benefitting from the sand bonus) and a grand move set that will keep opponents on their toes. Once that Quick Claw procs, you'll have them itching their heads and their mons will be dead!
    I am willing to trade any DW females I have for one I don't. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Actively seeking a foreign breeding partner. Shoot me a PM for more information.

Black 2 Code: 4986 5964 3561

Starmie can learn Gravity but how egg move tutor like how

" hey Spahire did u know that starmies can learn gravity" yellow said

"really" Saphire said

" i have to see this" Ruby said as he went to the library

"ok im back and its true and that starmies can" Ruby saiud

" I told ya stupid pretty boy" Saphire said
    My FEA Family:

I think that Starmie learns Gravity from a Tutor. Hydro Pump is a pre-evolution only move, learned at level 40, if my memory serves me right.

After that, it's only a matter of teaching it Thunder and Blizzard by TM. I know it will rock everyone's world in-game on the Subway battles (be they single or double). Competitively? It's actually pulled off some very good sweeps by itself, even though it does appreciate at least one or two other Gravity users on the team, so that it isn't overly pressured to make sure every single moves hits as hard as it should.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Analytic boost when there is a switch o.o? Never knew that. I learned something new everyday, lol.
    I just always thought it only boosts when moved last.
    Well it's kinda common sense since technically the switch is like a priority "attack" and the person who doesn't switch then goes second.

Analytic Starmie is my choice.After all - priority / switches are everywhere.The ability isn't as useless as it'd appear.

As for gravity,it's a nice idea Cosmic for the same reason as the analytic ability - everyone would expect a rapid spin when Starmie switch in; they switch in their spinblocker / counter as gravity is set up...game over.
    Although the set is still rather risky if you don't have the opportunity to set up,I'm not one to turn down a small risk which is exchanged for a big reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Analytic Starmie is my choice.After all - priority / switches are everywhere.The ability isn't as useless as it'd appear.

As for gravity,it's a nice idea Cosmic for the same reason as the analytic ability - everyone would expect a rapid spin when Starmie switch in; they switch in their spinblocker / counter as gravity is set up...game over.
    Although the set is still rather risky if you don't have the opportunity to set up,I'm not one to turn down a small risk which is exchanged for a big reward.
    We aren't voting yet. That will be later once all the noms are in.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I would like to nominate one of my favorite Sand abusors aswell so here it is:

Nature: Timid
    Abillity: Magnet Pull
    Item: Choice scarf
    IV's: 31/30/31/30/30/31 (HP Fire 70)
    EV's: 10 defence / 248 Sp.attack / 252 speed. (248 sp.attack cuz its IV is 30 and 252 will give the same result reaching 358 sp.attack)

- Volt Switch
    - Hidden Power 70 (Fire)
    - Flash Cannon
    - Thunder / T-wave

Magnezone Loves Latias as his partner, the two form an great synergy
    And you can even make this magnezone Lead if you dont feel like using Lati as lead
    therefore Magnezone is made to kill scizor
    or any other steel types that lack an Ground move.
    With volt switch he makes an excellent scout too, doing pretty hard damage.
    Flash cannon to kill Pesky Ice or Rock types with,
    and its up to you if you want T-wave or Thunder
    depening on if you want Power over para.
    (Do mind that due it's choice scarf it's needs to switch after the T-wave,
    but it could serve your team the supports it needs.
    I found choice scarf really needed with him due its Scouter role and outspeeding U-turn on the switch,
    (Choice Scarf adamant Scizor). Latias hates Scizor.

Magnezone barbecue's scizor they are meant to be with each other ! :P

Last edited by Azulart; 29th August 2013 at 4:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    I would like to nominate one of my favorite Sand abusors aswell so here it is:

Nature: Timid
    Abillity: Magnet Pull
    Item: Choice scarf
    IV's: 31/30/31/30/30/31 (HP Fire 70)
    EV's: 10 defence / 248 Sp.attack / 252 speed. (248 sp.attack cuz its IV is 30 and 252 will give the same result reaching 358 sp.attack)

- Volt Switch
    - Hidden Power 70 (Fire)
    - Flash Cannon
    - Thunder / T-wave

Magnezone Loves Latias as his partner, the two form an great synergy
    And you can even make this magnezone Lead if you dont feel like using Lati as lead, therefore Magnezone is made to kill scizor or any other steel types that lack an Ground move.
    With volt switch he makes an excellent scout too, doing pretty hard damage. Flash cannon to kill Pesky Ice or Rock types with, and its up to you if you want T-wave or Thunder
    depening on if you want Power over para (Do mind that due it's choice scarf it's needs to switch after the T-wave, but it could serve your team the supports it needs.
    I found choice scarf really needed with him due its Scouter role and outspeeding U-turn (Choice Scarf adamant and Choice Jolly Adamant) Scizor aswell. Latias hates Scizor, Magnezone barbecue's scizor they are meant to be with each other ! :P

Keeping in mind Skarm won over RT Latias? You talk like it went through just making sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    We aren't voting yet. That will be later once all the noms are in.
    Meh.I stand by it. Most of the other choices have been moved here from the first round - choices I'm not particularly keen on voting for.
    Analytic Starmie looks pretty interesting - the others,less so :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hakallowin View Post
    Keeping in mind Skarm won over RT Latias? You talk like it went through just making sure.
    Yeah I know that -_-.

But aren't the nonimations just for in general? I mean Latias can still be chosen for an diffrent spot in the team even if Skarm has won the first spot?
    Well either way, I just let it stay there. He works fine with possible Latios too and its never wrong to have an extra option in voting.
    Last edited by Azulart; 29th August 2013 at 6:36 PM.

Yeah I know that -_-.

But aren't the nonimations just for in general? I mean Latias can still be chosen for an diffrent spot in the team even if Skarm has won the first spot?
    Well either way, I just let it stay there. He works fine with possible Latios too and its never wrong to have an extra option in voting.
    It does, but your post made it seem like Latias was going on the team at some point and that is not for certain. Besides, you should talk up your nomination and really make it shine and deserve a spot, not say why it works with members we don't have yet. Besides, Skarm should lead 95% of the team. The only times when it should is if Sableye and two or so other pokes lead (I'd have to check the list) to get hazards up as early as possible.

Jeez... how am I supposed to vote? All these Pokémon are way too awesome. ;_; LOL... XD
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    Jeez... how am I supposed to vote? All these Pokémon are way too awesome. ;_; LOL... XD
    lol and arch thanks for supporting my starmie XD but yeah the voting hasn't started :/ but anyway guys i got all three shiny dialga downloads so now i just have to rng them

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    lol and arch thanks for supporting my starmie XD but yeah the voting hasn't started :/ but anyway guys i got all three shiny dialga downloads so now i just have to rng them
    Good luck Fairy ! your going for flawless's ?

Good luck Fairy ! your going for flawless's ?
    yeah all flawless mostly probably modest,timid, and quiet....thank you

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I never go for shinys they frustrate me too much, anyone who attempts to go for them must be very patient.

Quote Originally Posted by golcarjack View Post
    I never go for shinys they frustrate me too much, anyone who attempts to go for them must be very patient.
    oh i rng them no problem golcar i can get shiny eggs, and encounters in one try i have a reporter that tells me but those dialgas are all events for the united states....

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

oh i rng them no problem golcar i can get shiny eggs, and encounters in one try i have a reporter that tells me but those dialgas are all events for the united states....
    A reporter?

Quote Originally Posted by golcarjack View Post
    A reporter?
    yeah rnging is random number generator...i have a reporter that helps me determine when in my game to get the shiny pokemon no problem as well as i can get perfect ivs, what nature i want, and etc...rnging is compeletly legal cuaz it doesn't attach to your game in anyway which most attachments alter your game for example the horrible hacking device the ar but i rather not get into that we can get in trouble for talking about it...this reporter i talk about is nothing like that at all...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Wow, awesome FairyWitch! Good luck with that. Do did you get them on three separate games or something...? Just curious.
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Page 1230 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 230113011801220122612271228122912301231123212331234124012801330 ... LastLast